You've Got Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After you're done, it's my turn.... and you watch curiously as I direct my stream toward the drain. Brazenly, you grab my cock and direct it like a hose around the shower to feel what a man feels.

After we're done, we soap each other's body and clean all the cracks and crevices. I kneel down to pay special attention to your pussy, carefully washing my new friend who has brought me so much pleasure. After I rinse the soap away, I give the exposed, naked lips one last kiss to say thank you. You do the same for me, cleaning my softening cock and gently giving it one last suck before finishing.

We head back toward the bedroom, and you grab a clean pair of sheets from the linen closet on the way. We change the sheets and then curl up together for some well deserved sleep."

"But, alas, I'm not there to do all of these things to you, or for you. I hope that you will take these notes, and these gifts, and enjoy our date on your own. I hope you think of me when you wear the chaps. I hope you will use the panties to pleasure yourself in public or at work, anywhere others may be watching. I hope you will think of me as you fuck yourself with my rubber cock. Think of me as you make yourself come. Think of all of this and I'll be there with you. Think of me as you drift off to sleep. Goodnight, sweety. Sweet dreams."

As she read the last words of the note, the phone rang.

"Sweety? Did you have fun on our date?"

"Yes, but I wish you were here to do all these things to me...and with me! I'm so horny!!!"

"Well this is your lucky day then!" he whispered in that soft, sultry, southern tone, " I'm coming to town on business and was thinking of taking a few days off afterwards to.....relax....and enjoy life." She could hear the smile in his voice as well as the devilish innuendos. "I'm on the morning flight. So, would you like to go on a date?"