Yrba's Travels Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right. Yes, I, uh, I know what you mean."

"Uh-huh. Sure." Jean smiled knowingly and reached up to pat Mirca's cheek. "Been hiding behind the door when brains were handed out, but answered twice at the tits, huh? Now all that sex stuff all of a sudden, it must be quite overwhelming, eh? Don't worry, we'll teach you in time. Just take it slow and ask us if you don't understand what we mean."

Mirca scratched her head. "Uh. I'm not sure I want to understand all that you're talking about. Seems that there are really weird things going on, I tell you." The blonde looked at the cloth in her hands. "You think he'd mind, me putting it on?"

Jean laughed. "I guess he'd have a blast if he knew. He was very into big breasts. Bow down now."

She ran her fingers through Mirca's long curls and braided the girl's hair into a ponytail before she tugged it under the hood. "Can't have that much gold showing, might catch someone's eye," she remarked while she adjust the rough disguise, then she stepped back and put her hands to her hips. "Right, now bend your knees a little while you walk so your head doesn't stand out in the crowd." She poked into the huge potbelly bulging from Mirca's midriff. "And with that stuffed pillow tied around your waist you look like any other three hundred pound monk." Jean pinched her nose. "And the way you smell now, nobody's going to bother with you anyway. Now you can just walk past the guards." Jean banged against the wall. "Li! She's ready!"

--

Chapter 18: Forest Frolics

--

After the careful preparations, passing the gate guards had been no problem at all. The men in worn-down uniforms gave them but a short glance and a dismissive wave of the hand, and that was it. Red's girls were known, and seeing a monk together with them ... well, those things happened and better went unnoticed.

Now the two unlike women were a brisk quarter of an hour's walk away from the town on the empty road that wound through the forest. Li very carefully gazed around before she took a sharp turn to the left and disappeared into the bushes by the side of the road, and Mirca staggered after her. In silence, Li led her through the underwood until they were out of sight of the road. Here, the forest floor was clearer save for the occasional root, and the tall trees with their dense crowns above formed something akin to a huge hallway. Rays of light pierced through every now and then and filled the fresh air with slender golden beams. It was warm enough to take off the malodorous cowl. Mirca stared up in awe.

"Ahhhh! That's a nice place! Where are you taking me? Oops! Sorry!"

She jerked back when she almost stepped over the dwarfish woman whose head barely reached to her armpit. Li turned and shoved her playfully.

"Hey! Hello! No trample me! You no stare in sky now, no? Watch foot! No can carry you if clumsy big girl sprain ankle!"

She sighed and shook her head. "Mirca need much teaching. See rising ground ahead? We go! Old stones, nice and flat, leaves and moss. Less trees. Soft ground. Nobody coming. All fear of old temple. Perfect for training."

"Training? Huh?" Mirca raised the basket in her hand. "I thought we were just going to pick new herbs for the kitchen!"

"Will do, too. Mirca big girl now, alone girl! Need learn about other things, much more important than herbs. Li show you. Li living life longer, learning lots. Li teach you."

--

Another five minutes of slow ascent, and they were amidst stones and old columns, fallen over and covered in moss and roots. An altar with a tabletop of dark stone, huge and cracked into two pieces, marked the center of the derelict place. A single, tall statue of black stone had survived the assault of time and watched over it, from what in earlier days must've been a niche in the temple wall. Mirca looked at it and shivered. "Brr! A woman with horns on her forehead and pointy ears? That's witchcraft! I mean —"

She hesitated. "I — I mean, not good witchery like Yrba's. She's nice. That's the other kind. Bad witchcraft. Let's go someplace else. I don't like it here. They sure did things with knives and blood here! Li, really, let us go somewhere else. Please!"

"No! You not run away! You stop wanting run always, now! You look, then maybe run."

Slowly, Mirca's anxious panting calmed down. She measured the strange figure on the pedestal up and just now noticed that surely it was not the statue of an angry woman. The eternally frozen face with the weird horns wore a smile, one of those smiles with half-closed eyes and half-open, protruding lips that Mirca had seen before, on the faces of Suzy, or Yrba, or Jean. The unknown artist's hand had modeled a rather revealing dress on the voluptuous body. The proportions, tall, buxom and proud, reminded Mirca of a cross between Sylvia and Charlene, and somehow, the way that the black body stood, it expressed the combined upfront sexual hunger of the two.

Li threw a piece of a branch against it, and it bounced off with a metallic clang. "Is statue! See?" She extended her arms to the figure while looking at Mirca. "Not weird. You want weird, you look at statues of homeland mine. This? Just huge woman with—"

She gulped. Her mouth had turned dry and her head swiveled back to the statue, like pulled by a string. "—With b—big b—bazongas and w—wide hips and—"

She shuddered, tore her gaze away and turned back to Mirca. Li's tiny nipples suddenly showed through her clothes. Clearing her throat, she chided on. "Is ordinary. You see? You no fear now? Good! I saying, Li and golden hair girl go forest for purpose. Teach you ways of fight, of my people. And teach ways of love." She eyed her hungrily.

Mirca looked down on the tiny figure and drew a face.

"You? No way. I mean, the fighting. Hah! Sorry. No. Way. Look, I could just lift you off the ground like, uh, let me show you, I won't hurt you, I just grab you like that and —"

She reached for the black-haired woman's shoulder, and then the world spun around.

"—unf!" The heavy impact knocked the wind out of her. Bewildered, Mirca looked up. She was laying on her back all of a sudden, her dress flipped up halfway around her waist baring her legs, and Li held her arm at the wrist, twisting it.

"All right, all right!" yelped Mirca as the fire of pain exploded in her shoulder. "I give up! I give up! How did you do that?"

The diminutive eastern woman let go and stepped spread-legged over Mirca's face. She bent down and replied, "Li be showing big girl. Soon." Her fingers with the long fingernails scratched gently over Mirca's flat belly and pulled the wrinkled ring of the dress higher from the blonde's waist. "But first, Li be showing ways of woman love."

Mirca laughed. Red's girls were not like the mean ones in the palace; they were nice to be around and they smelled good. They even bathed. Together. Her eyes gleamed when she realized that this most likely was going to be as much fun, and that again she might be the one having it!

So she reached for Li and said, "Hey, I know about that already. Why, Jean said just this morning I was very very good at it! So let me show you first what I already know about tha—mmth..."

While talking, she had pushed up Li's dress, running her strong hands over the slender thighs. Naked, yellowish skin glowed in the twilight of the forest. Grabbing Li around the waist, she pulled the woman's dark crotch with the jet-black, soft curls down on her face and, with her last word, dug her long, thick, tentacular tongue to the hilt into the tight entrance. Li's eyes opened wide. After the sight of Mirca face-to-face with the statue and the thrill of wrestling down the giantess and having her at her feet, she was more than ready to immediately melt away. Her juices oozed down into the huge, sucking mouth enveloping all of her wet gap. She spread her legs as wide as they would go. A faint whimper born of delight was all she managed.

"Mmmh! Oo tathe yummy!" Mirca uttered, and her humming and mumbling lips on Li's taut-stretched folds engulfing the blonde's rough and nubby tongue only served to make Li drip away even stronger. She twisted and turned in Mirca's deft yet gentle grip on her hips and moaned and chirped in her native tongue until she suddenly fell silent and her body rose and arched backwards. Mirca pushed her jaw forward, and her lower lip covered the engorged, big knob of Li's sex. Her cheeks fell in as she sucked. For a moment, the black-haired woman felt herself falling into that warm, eager mouth, disappearing into it, melting away, turning to jelly and being sucked up and devoured by the giantess. Li's eyes stared blankly at the roof of branches, her arms flailed for a second before her fingers cramped into claws and she stiffened, completely frozen in rapture. The only thing left moving was the throbbing and clenching muscle in her middle as it milked on the unyielding tentacle.

Mirca kept on licking and munching until the thick flow ebbed. With a last lick, she pulled her tongue out and slurped up the filaments and droplets hanging from Li's reddened, swollen petals.

"Huh? Huh? How did you like it?" the blond giantess inquired while her dwarfish eastern morsel slumped down on her, trembling all over, her swinging head bumping repeatedly into Mirca's thigh.

"Mwwwaaaaa...," groaned Li, her eyes now closed, her mouth gaping in a mindless grin. Her legs twitched on for quite a while as she writhed on Mirca's body.

--

"Mirca good good — Me repaying now with trick of old knowledge," she finally managed to utter. Another deep breath, then she ordered, "You spreading legs now." Propping herself up on her elbows, she gently inspected Mirca's crotch up close. "Show you other tickle place, special place, hidden inside—" Right after a first glance, she exclaimed, "Oh my! You biiiig plump tickle button, been growing like tits?"

"Uh, yes. No. I mean, yes, it's big, but it's not growing. It's always big like that if I spread my legs so wide, because it kinda just peeks out and and it's all slick and sticky. Kinda annoying, you know. And it all seems so, uh, so wrinkly and messy down there. And it hurts so easily. Just a wrong push or a hard seam in the clothes, and — I don't really like how I look, uh, between the legs. Could you please not stare at me like that?"

Li smiled. "You liking will soon. I teach. You needing learn how to pleasure yourself good. All kind of fun, can find in yourself. See, me showing you what inside now. Is tricky place. Easy mistake hurting self with strong hands like Mirca. You watch and feel where Li's fingers go —"

She pulled at Mirca's outer labia and ran her fingertips along the curled gate to the wet funnel of skin, marveling at the puckered rosette that showed through the curls where she had expected a smooth funnel.

"You strange! You have gate very tiny, but skin enough for much big stretchy hole! Yet you tight much!"

Mirca half-furrowed, half-raised her brows, full of doubt. The blonde was still resting on her back, feeling the touch of the soft, cool moss on her skin. She was unsure of what Li was up to, and didn't know what to do either. With her superior at the castle, it had been so much easier. The horny, ever-hungry Suzy had told her in no uncertain terms — "Deeper, and round the rim now, you oaf!" — what to do. But now? Unsure, she settled for just caressing the back of the small woman with her fingertips. Li kept on pulling and stretching at Mirca's underused gap, every now and then breathing a faint kiss on the thumb-sized tip of the huge clitoris. Her fingers dug into the thick folds of skin to the left and right of the sensitive knob, rubbing it through the protective layers of skin. Slowly, a tickle and gentle throbbing started in the blonde's inexperienced body. Li knew full well how to guide her up along the winding path to Mt. Lesbian Lust.

--

Mirca's breath deepened and accelerated. Moans crept in, every now and then, increasing in volume as well as in frequency. Wetness seeped from the blonde's tight canal. It was then that the tiny finger wiggling inside her suddenly stopped.

"Big girl being pure? Closed? Unpopped?" Li rose to all fours and climbed down from her gasping pillow. She crawled over her, turned around and knelt down again between Mirca's widespread legs, staring incredulously at the puzzled face rising over the huge breasts. Her fingers brushed aside the golden, wet curls, spread the long, well-lubed pink funnel and prodded gently against the thick layer of skin she hadn't expected to still be in there. "You no do fucking ever? How you do this?!"

Mirca breathed heavily, her face flushed with a lively red. "I didn't do anything! Don't stop! Go on! Oh heavens, this itching is killing me! I need something in there, so bad!"

Her tiny mistress protested, "No! Nononono—no! Li not going to open Mirca! You much precious, being tight and fresh! You virgin! Oh, understand now! We rub you good in tub, but rub you outside only! And you never before did humpy humpy because you big and strong and nobody dare!"

"I can't stand it any more!" wailed the blonde. "It's burning in me! Itching in my womb! I need something to scratch all the way in there!" She bent forward, grabbed the surprised Li's elbow and forearm with both hands, and pulled towards her. Something ripped inside her, with a short, stinging pain, and then the muscular gate to her womb suddenly expanded. Li's forearm slipped into the oozing tube, widening it all the way, until her fingertips peered through the puckered ring of a cervix.

"Mmmmhh," Mirca exhaled, momentarily relieved. She held still for a few seconds, impaled on the black-haired woman's slender arm. "Soooo gooooood."

Li slowly shook her head, uttering weakly, "No. What you done? You spoil!"

"Oh — oh no, it's starting to itch again!" moaned Mirca and began to pant. She pulled the impromptu rod out to the wrist. Her lower belly shrank visibly. She groaned. "Mmmh. Mhm. Mmmh. Not enough. Once more. Feels better every time. I'm doing it right, yes?"

"No! Gold hair! You stop now!"

Mirca didn't listen. She held Li's elbow tight and pumped the arm in and out again and again. Li clenched her fingers into a fist to bring her fingernails out of the way. Mirca became more and more agitated. Li gave up her resistance and just stared in awe at the gap that gobbled up her arm almost to the elbow while tiny droplets sprayed out of the tight rim, accompanied by a plrrbbbbt of escaping air. Moments later the inner lips flipped about as Mirca pulled Li's arm out again against the loud shhluuurp of suction.

"Oh yes! Yes, it's good! Oh Li, this is so good! That's why they all — ooohh! I get it! I — faster! Mnnngh!"

Cloth groaned. With every push inward, volume amassed on the blonde's chest. Her already huge breasts filled and rose. They had pancaked to the sides before, just a little, but they no longer did. Now they rounded out, collecting volume with every back-and-forth stroke of Li's arm. It wasn't air or something, it was heavy, liquid volume that sloshed into her chest with her frantic motions and pulled at her taut skin. The green wrapper of silk put on a valiant effort to contain the swelling, but it already started to lose the carefully tailored wrinkles around the neckline. Mirca was truly pumping herself up. Li just stared incredulously at the massive mounds lifting the silken cloth, at the new wrinkles of strain in the overtaxed fibers as they slowly rent along the seams. Skin glistening with sweat appeared through the growing gaps. Li had added a fair amount of folds and extra size to the chest area, but now she saw it hadn't been enough by far. The green cloth was pulled taut to its limits, about to rip any second now.

"Now! It's — yes! Oh yes! The tickle! It's — now it's — all over — hhhrrrroooaaaaAAAA—!"

Mirca arched her back and let go of the eastern woman's arm. Her fingers cramped into hooks and clawed at the air as she threw about her shoulders and the whole of her upper body. Li had never before heard a moan quite like the blonde's. It was a deep, throaty roar; the sound of a wild animal that after years of imprisonment suddenly found the door of its cage wide open. The long canal closed painfully around her arm, and Mirca's strong fingers returned to her crotch and clutched and rubbed the swollen entrance into her womb. Li's arm was wedged in tight, and now — her eyes opened wide.

Mirca's cervix descended on Li's fingers. It stretched, stretched, stretched and suddenly it swallowed her hand, closing around her wrist. Li was pulled in deeper, almost to her elbow. The long tube muscle of Mirca's vagina flexed and milked forcefully at her limb. Li felt as if her fingertips were about to burst from the blood squeezed forward by the strong ring muscles.

The death grip lasted for minutes, until Mirca finally relaxed with a deep sigh and sank down on the forest floor again.

--

"Be letting go! Come on! You letting go now! Ouch!"

Li groaned as she pushed her other hand against Mirca's raised thigh. Her embedded arm was numb all over from the powerful clench. Finally, after much wiggling and panting, well-lubed motion started deep inside blonde as the cramped and clenched cervix opened up again and let go of her hand.

With a squelch, Li's slender arm emerged from Mirca's depths, followed by a gush of pent-up natural lube. Slimy drops fell from her fingers, dragging thin filaments after them. Smacking and bubbling, the gaping funnel of Mirca's sex contracted into the puckered rosette it had started out as, and the curly labia closed like a curtain before Li's incredulous eyes.

"Mirca very strange indeed," she muttered, more to herself than to anyone. "Muscle everywhere."

She nodded to the gasping giantess.

"Li thanking you. Is big honor, being first to open big girl! Mirca know now how good can be. But Mirca promise, Mirca never do hand in womb with other women."

The huge blonde wiped the sweat from her brow. She needed several moments before she was able to speak again. "Www—why?"

"Mirca too big. Too strong. Big hands. Big arms. Golden hair girl rip apart all other women. Promise Li, never be doing! Never be trying!"

She assessed Mirca's swollen breasts that had grown to twice the size of her head, and hung heavy with milk to her sides. The nipples looked ready to burst through the cloth. Despite Li's expectations, most of her sewing had actually stood the test.

"Now need to make boob empty, else guards be looking at monk with tits. Not good. Lucky girl you, me just right here. Roll over, off with dress and go hand and knee. Me milk you like cow, like first time in my room. You like then, you will like better now! Li's fingers much tender than grumpy white skin girls!"

She turned her hand and watched the glistening, warm ooze shift while it still clung to her skin.

"Mirca giving good lube, much easy kneading milk udders! Mirca will like!"

Mirca breathed heavily and stretched out on the mossy ground. "Mmmmh. I'm so tired all of a sudden. It's so nice and warm around here. Let's undress and rest a bit first, I'm soaked." She pulled her dress off all the way, struggling a bit to get it over her breasts. "Oh Li! Now look at that! Another seam ruined. I'm so sorry! You spend so much time on this — I'll fix it! You show me how, and then I—"

"No!" complained Li. "Do later! And no resting now! Much milk first need doing!"