Yrba's Travels Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shut up, little woman," Mirca laughed, reached out and grabbed her by the shoulders. She dragged her up over her naked body and embraced her. Li's head rested on the warm, heavy milk bags. She licked the sweaty skin, exhaled and gave in readily.

"But only short while, understood?" She smiled and snuggled into a more comfortable position, cuddling the huge udders and inhaling the delicious, salty scent of Mirca's glowing figure.

--

Chapter 19: Ancient Acquaintances

--

Feet rustled through the leaves on the forest floor.

Oh my, what a show. A giantess and an almost dwarfish girl, writhing and moaning, exploring their bodies together. After all that time, and here of all places. How — unusual. Yes, my sweethearts, your spectacular sacrifice of virginity has found mercy before my eyes. The gift will be given in return, as the old customs and traditions require.

A tall shadow bent down over the sleeping couple.

Li? Wake up, Li, my little honeypot.

The voice was gentle, and it spoke, nay, sang to her in the old language. The woman from the east groaned and moved in her sleep.

It's getting late, my butterfly. If you don't wake up now, I can't grant you the gift in time for you to enjoy it, twittered the voice.

More groaning. A sleepy frown curled Li's forehead.

"Go — away," she mumbled, her face half-buried in the soft valley between Mirca's breasts, and tugged at her blanket, pulling it back up over her narrow shoulders.

Laughter like little bells. Fingertips tenderly brushing the strands of long black hair from her face.

Oh my little sleepyhead. The old rules must be obeyed, but time is fleeting. Wakey, wakey, rise and shine. You really don't want to miss out on the present I've got for you, little Yeao-Li Minai.

Suddenly, she was wide awake. Her eyes snapped open, but she didn't dare to move. Someone was close. Very close. Too close for comfort. And that strange voice ...

"Nobody knows my real name here," she twittered nervously in her native tongue. "Nobody speaks my language!"

I do, darling. I know them all, I speak them all.

Then warm hands gently moved Mirca's strong arms aside and lifted Li up from the sleeping blonde's body, putting her back on her feet. The small woman clutched the blanket tight. All the while, her handler remained in her back, and she didn't dare to move to find out who — or what

I really enjoyed your little show there. Now face me and you'll receive your reward.

Li cautiously turned around. The first things she noticed were the antlers on the lowered head. She backed away from the statue that knelt in front of her until her shoulders ran into the unyielding stone altar. With a quick glance, she saw that the pedestal in the broken alcove was empty now.

"Leave me alone! Demon! That can't be happening! Mirca!" Li gasped for air, and then she screeched, her voice on the brink of overturning, "Mircaaaa! Help! Wake up!"

The kneeling statue slowly rose to its feet and smirked as it shook its head. It towered over Li now, its massive breasts level with Li's head, held its arms akimbo and slunk closer with swaying hips.

She can't hear you, she's sound asleep. I saw to that. It's just you and me, sang the voice in her head. The metal creature raised its right hand in a commanding gesture. Li's body stiffened against her will, and she was lifted up into the air. The flimsy blanket floated off her skin and unravelled, tumbling down to the floor.

Li was turned on her back and gently put down on the stone altar. The dark slab was still warm from the evening sun that came down in a blinding bolt of light that made the woman's bright skin light up like gold in the forest's twilight. Invisible hands seized her knees and forced her legs apart, exposing the darker skin and the jet black curls to the warming rays of light.

Why are you so afraid, my love? asked the statue as its head neared Li's crotch. You came here and did the old ritual, after all. I must grant you a gift. You'll like it.

"I—don't—think—so!" Li's breath came in panic-filled heaves. She threw back her head when the metal giantess' exhale crept over her groin like the boiling air from a furnace.

The statue took its middle finger deep into its mouth, pouting its full lips. It smiled while its other hand caressed the insides of Li's thin legs. They all liked it, in the olden days. It's been so lonely ever since. Oh, I'll make it slow and long and sweet and huge for you, my dear. A thousand years long and huge. You deserve it. You've been such a good teacher to the poor girl.

That the tall living-metal woman kept on talking with a voice that came from everywhere at once, even with her tongue and lips wrapped around her finger, didn't even puzzle Li any more.

I sensed moisture in you, heat, arousal. All that happened in your body just from watching me when I was but a statue to you. Why don't you like me now?

"Demon..."

Oh, my sweet darling, I'll be a gentle demon. Why — is that another wish I feel in your mind, right now? Oh yes it is! Mhh, how kinky, but I hear and obey, my mistress...

She rolled her shoulders. The imitation of clothes melted and ran down, black metal running like molten wax over black metal. And then, after her naked body stooped slightly, she threw back her shoulders and stretched while she straightened up again. Li watched open-mouthed as the statue's lips began to glow cherry red and plumped around her finger. Dark red glow washed over the black iron skin in a tidal wave. With metallic groans and creaks, the skin of the melons on her chest cracked open in a pattern like shattered pottery. Red-hot lava oozed from the growing gaps, covered the black shards and cooled in seconds.

Li blinked, and now the pumpkins were again flawless and perfectly smooth. The zigzagging cracks wandered on over the rest of the creature's body, and the fragments of her black skin swam on molten, glowing depths. She grew with each jerk and twitch of her body as her legs stretched and filled, her hips swelled and her midriff bulked up. One last twitch, and then she exhaled, long and deep. The red glow disappeared together with the furnace blast of her breath, and she was again smooth, black metal cast into a female form. Still sucking on her right forefinger, the statue flicked the other against her erect left nipple. It moved like perfectly human, albeit huge, flesh and blood covered by a thick layer of black paint. She slanted her new, wider hip and slapped her butt, and there, too, was nothing but jiggly flesh.

Now we're talking, eh? I'm your big servant now, Li. And you'll like my gift all the better for that, don't you? You wouldn't send your obedient giantess away now, would you?

Ten feet of living metal stooped over Li. The statue knelt down spread-legged and sat on her haunches, with the leg end of the altar between her wide-open thighs. She pulled the dripping digit from her mouth and smiled again. Her long, thin tongue whipped over her lips.

Open wide now, dear ...

She spread Li's hairy lips apart with one hand and took aim. The glistening finger slipped deep into the twitching hole. Once inside Li, it grew longer and thicker. Or maybe Li's tube contracted around it. By now, she was too confused and too horny to tell. She gyrated her hip on the warm, stimulating presence in her hungry midst.

And here's my gift for you, the statue whispered. Until sunset, you'll be man and woman at once, to have your way with your big blonde any which way you choose. Her finger massaged the tight, wet insides of Li's clam and spread warmth all over her groin. Pursing her lips, the statue blew gently against the upper end of the woman's vulva. And mixed into the soft touch of her breath was a single word.

Groooow...

--

"Oh goooods!" moaned Li. The heat concentrated into the upper folds of her snatch. Her love knob began to burn. She struggled to her elbows and watched in amazement and horror her pinkie-sized attachment, shedding its hood and throbbing larger with every passing moment. Beneath it, the outer labia grew and thickened into two heavy sausages, and then into two apple-sized balls wrapped in sensitive skin bags. The pumping hand between them made them bob and bounce.

Full of delicious juice for your girl. But let's keep the hole between your legs, too, m'kay? Oh, that poor clit. All confused now. I'll teach it how to be a real dick and behave properly.

The statue's lips closed over the tip and slid down the trembling shaft until her lips touched the base. The cheeks fell in and then relaxed, again and again. Li stifled a scream of lust. Each sucking drew her clit out further into the moist, hot cave of the statue's mouth, and when the pull subsided, it stayed at the new length. And again, and again—

Now see, your golden hair darling's a big one. You know you'll need a rod the size of your arm to thoroughly please her. A chuckle. My, if it ain't your lucky day today.

The rhythm of the mouth became more frantic. The lips of the statue opened wider. Her saliva was a thick, black tar that stuck and turned into aroused flesh. Li clenched her teeth. "Mmmngh—I—can't—"

Of course you can. Oh, I know. Let's make it so big you can suck yourself off, too. That I'd like to see once again. And the balls. Mustn't forget the balls! Bigger! Much bigger! Need to pump juice up the long rod and then some, after all.

The wiggling finger inside her grew hotter and hotter. Li's hands clawed around the edges of the altar. Her hip rose and fell. Her throbbing trunk stretched deep into the statue's throat.

Yes, now we're talking! Now grab my antlers. Show me how you want me to move. It's my gift to you, so do as you please. DO IT!

Li obeyed. Her fingers closed around the two handy, curved handles that again changed, this time right in her grasp. They seemed to shrink, as did the sheath around her new appendage. It throbbed now, straining against the wrapper in the most delightful way. The throat Li stuck inside suddenly felt tight — virginally tight.

"Want — up! I want — to see it — come out! Lick — along — whole length!" she panted and pulled at the horns. Her eyes stared at the statue's mouth. From the O-shaped, now taut-stretched lips spilled her new, shiny, spit-covered rod, thick like her wrist. She kept on pulling the statue's head upwards, five inches, ten inches, and still there was only shaft slipping and slurping from those lips; a glistening dick wrapped in angrily throbbing veins. Twelve inches. Fifteen inches.

"Monster! Too big!"

The statue's eyes turned upwards to meet her stare. Her eyebrows rose.

Your thoughts betray your words, Li. Every inch is exactly like you want it to be. I can vouch for that.

No sense in denying it. Without a word, Li pulled the statue's head further up.

Remember the circus? Remember when you were younger? When you were so limber you could curl up at night and kiss yourself? How good it felt, your own lips around your knob?

Following Li's pull, the statue crawled on top of the altar, on all fours. The metallic skin rubbed against Li's legs, and the two breasts dangled like cast-iron bells. She climbed over Li, her lips still wrapped tight around the end of the pole whose growing length rested hot and dripping on Li's stomach, heavy like a lazy giant snake and swelling slowly. Her head was almost at one height with Li's now. The lips slipped into the rim below the glans.

Let's lick it together and make it blow, my golden dove.

The statue's head bent lower and rubbed the wet tube of flesh over Li's aroused nipples.

Here comes the tip now. Oh yes, it's a big one all right!

Li felt resistance to her pulling. The statue's cheeks bulged, and her lips were still locked in the rim.

Come one! Pull! Out with it!

"No," she moaned, "not yet," and pushed the horned head back down.

What are you doing?! Too big! Too long! yelped the voice in her head. Li didn't care. Her hands pushed down, in short, ecstatic thrusts, and she felt her dick's head reluctantly squish back into the statue's throat.

Garrgg—hmmmgnnmph! Shhhgluurgh! complained the iron demoness, and then she grudgingly adjusted her body. Her jaw unhinged like a snake's and moved forward. Her throat swelled, creating more room.

The swollen glans squeezed past whatever tight obstruction there had been inside. The whole length slipped back in between the statue's slurping, black lips as she frantically munched to keep up. A ribbed, long sheath reclaimed the full length of the enormous trunk that Li's loins had grown. For long, raptured minutes, she was entirely content with pumping the statue's head up and down between her legs, pulling out and pushing in by a few inches while the full length was caught up in the flexing and contracting gullet. Thing. Whatever.

The things I do for a little defloration, groaned the goddess' voice in her head, and then she muttered, I hope you are having fun.

Li had. Not ten minutes ago, she knew nothing about how good erection felt, and now she was about to experience the delights of a hundredfold, inhuman, gigantic ejaculation first-hand. Overwhelmed, she closed her eyes. Pressure and hot juice welled up in her crotch. Her labia-for-balls contracted, getting ready to burst and gush their load.

No! said the voice. Not for me. Not in me. It's my gift to you, my butterfly. Pull out now!

This time, the ivory-skinned woman obeyed. The long, lustful trail began again, and again it ended with both of them head-to-head. The slightly miffed ancient goddess wouldn't take any more delay from her plaything and took the helm. Her tongue slipped from the corner of her mouth and circled her lips. Inside her mouth, the rough muscle rubbed over the swelling glans until it pressed against the thin band of skin at its underside. The sensation shot along her willing victim's nerves, and Li finally lost it. The cantaloupe-sized balls pulsated. Hot juice washed along inside the throbbing trunk which was squeezed in between Li and the black body on top of her. The long tube bulged and tautened with the rising tide of hot, white semen.

With a shblurb, the swollen head popped out of the statue's mouth. She grabbed it around the onset of the shaft, right in the rim of the glans, turned it around and pushed. Li went mmmmglmph, and the soft, well-lubed tip with the coin-sized, distending hole in it disappeared between her lips. Her eyes grew wide when the head swelled again and locked her lips around it as the first, long gush washed into her mouth.

Drink up, it's all yours, sang the creature and milked the long, throbbing pole with her free hand. You can have it all, I don't mind.

Li's own cum filled her mouth in long, thick spurts. She wanted to push the throbbing tip out with her tongue, but the creature moved quickly, held her lips like a round seal with one hand and the glans in place with her other.

Heh! chuckled the woman. You look like a little yellow hamster with your cheeks bulging like that.

Just when Li though her cheeks would burst, the black goddess pulled the plug out. Her tongue stretched thin and long like a snake's, added a few inches to wrap around the groove behind the head and pulled the shrinking glans into her own mouth. She licked and sucked dry the deflating rod. Thick white cream, sweet like honeyed milk, spilled and squeezed from the wrinkles of Li's pursed lips.

Just swallow it all, honey dearest, it's good for you, chuckled the statue and put her hand over Li's mouth. The woman downed the load in big gulps, if only to be able to breathe again.

As soon as it reached her stomach, hot, burning horniness filled her up once more. She grabbed her re-hardening rod and panted. The statue took note with a satisfied smile.

Good. Good! Your blonde's already waiting. She's dripping for you. Don't let her wait any longer. The statue climbed down from Li and smiled. She didn't seem any taller than maybe seven feet now as she pointed over her shoulder.

--

Chapter 20: Breeding Training

--

Mirca stood there, mouth agape. She managed to stammer, "Uh, Miss Statue Goddess Thing, this is normal?"

The horned statue smiled and patted Mirca's cheek as she strutted past the girl.

Darling, I'm a guardian to an ancient temple of lust. I've seen it all many times before. Don't ask me about normal. Better ask me about fun. And this is sheer fun.

Her fingers slid down Mirca's neck and traced the fold under the pumpkin-sized, taut spheres dangling unmilked from Mirca's chest. She playfully hefted one and pursed her lips in appreciation as she passed.

Besides — you? Asking about normal?

She winked and chuckled. Then she pointed at the sun.

Remember, my gift only lasts until sunset.

"Uh, and then?"

She cocked her head and shrugged.

Then this little safe haven from the world will fade again and nothing but dreams will remain, my darling. Nothing but strange dreams for you and another century of cold sleep for me. The way it has always been. Until, maybe, someday the glory of my temple will return.

She walked back to her pedestal, slanted her hourglass shape against it and put her right elbow down. Her other hand described a long arch, and a wide smile curved her lips as she said, Well? Are you two just going to stand around, or are you going to have fun now? Don't mind me.

"Er, Miss Goddess Statue Thing, ..."

No reply. The creature only raised an eyebrow and nodded towards Li.

"Uh, so, and what are we to do now?"

The metallic face smirked. Oh, you'll think of something, chuckled the disembodied voice of the statue as she shrugged nonchalantly. She stepped gracefully behind the marble cube, leant forward until her breasts flattened slightly on the flat surface and then put both her elbows on the pedestal before she rested her head on her hands. I guess Li has an idea or two already, the way she's mesmerized by your rear. Maybe you better ask her—?

Mirca turned around and lowered her head. The unlikely couple stared at Li's turgid rod and her refilling, slowly pulsating balls. Then they glanced at the sinking sun. The shadows had grown long already.

"So —"

"Uh, well —"

A shudder ran over the petite woman's body. "Quick! You kneel down all fours! Me big bull now. Mount you like heifer. Teach you! Ride you! Fill you!"

"But—not that I don't like it, it's just—"

Li slapped Mirca's butt.

"You say you no cow? I say you udders of milk! So you cow! Bend! About-face!"

"Uh—I'm all drippy again. Y'know, down there." Mirca's legs trembled, and that unfamiliar, itching heat returned. "It — it started when I saw you with, uh, her. Is that okay?"

Li had grabbed her borrowed manhood and kept licking the tip. The red, shiny glans was the size of her fist, and it was smooth and squishy in her hands. Mirca suddenly became curious — her arm felt really good inside me, maybe that thing will feel good, too? — and knelt down, turning her ass towards the other woman. She reached and grabbed a birch trunk in front of her, leaning against it to balance her full, dangling breasts. The nipples barely cleared the forest floor.

"Mmm—hmmm. Is good," mumbled Li, eyeing the glistening slit between Mirca's legs. The thick labia begged for a good stretching.