Yrba's Travels Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed her cone-shaped glans against it. Mirca yelped. "It doesn't fit! It's too big!"

"You wait! Will fit!" Li wrung at the head, and with her lithe fingers she squeezed and guided the pliable flesh through the narrow passage. Mirca exhaled in surprise. The folds of the contracted, narrow rosette of her vagina slowly widened, oozing copious lube and clinging to the hot cone of Li's borrowed masculinity.

"Unnngh! I'm — now I'm getting all wide again! Yes! Mmmnngh—!"

She shuddered as the rear edge of the glans slipped through and her circular gate contracted around the groove, holding the hot pole in place for a few moments. Her muscles pulsed and kneaded on the plump tip.

"Mmmoooaahh! It's — squishy! It's — swelling harder!"

Mirca hesitated and chuckled. "Jean was right! The breedy bit won't dangle if — Uuuungh! — if we do it —" Her eyes closed halfway, and she moaned with limp lips, "Yes! We're doing it right! Hnnngh! Feels — great! More!"

The blonde's hips bucked. Inside her, the head distended further with Li's rising excitement. The smaller woman pushed harder. The rod's veined surface was a relief map to the burning nerves in Mirca's sensitive cave as it slipped by, dragging its pattern along the dripping, flexing walls of the blonde's canal, reaming her wide with its growing bulk. The tip finally flattened against the upper end of her cavern. Reflexively, all of the hollow muscle grabbed it and held it in place.

"What doing?!" squealed Li, trapped in the boiling tube's iron grip.

"Unh! Oh yes! Yes! Good! So—ooooh!—Good—whoah! I'm full! Stop pushing! I'm full!" Mirca moaned.

Her diminutive mistress growled, "You not! Cow never complain about bull dick! Cow take all!" Li grabbed her by the hips and pushed harder. The pole slipped in by about another half inch.

"I'm bursting! Liiiiiii! Oh goooods!"

Something inside Mirca relaxed and stretched, hungry for more of the warm flesh.

The next few inches disappeared inside the blonde's womb, and then her vagina was filled to the hilt. There still was a hand's width of Li's monster cock waiting outside her gate, but it was too stiff and wouldn't curve through the slightly off-center cervix. Li glanced down on the wide rear and the taut seal around her clit-turned-dick. She longed to press up against the bubbly ass, to squeeze against Mirca's back and hump the air out of her. Only the hard, throbbing pole that gave her those magnificent feelings now wouldn't let her because it was too big. Never before had anything on her been too big. That was unfair.

You're right. A little readjustment might be in order, whispered the statue's voice in her head. She knelt down by Mirca's waist and leaned her elbows on the giantess' lower back. Her hands grabbed the buttocks. The black fingers crept closer to the stretched opening.

Let's move things into place, shall we? she breathed, her eyes firmly fixed on Li's. Her fingers melted into thick, black wax that dripped over Mirca's bright skin before it defied gravity and crawled sideways to the tight rim. Part of the glistening blackness forced its way in, oozing slowly around Li's dick, and what streaks had remained outside absorbed themselves into the taut bulges of Mirca's muscled cheeks. The statue smacked her lips. A shudder ran through the body under her. In Li's clutch, the hip of the kneeling giantess stretched wider, making room for the squelching labia.

"Liiii! Oaaah! I'm swelling inside now! Oh, that's so good!" Mirca groaned as her womb adapted and bloated a little outward. The puckered rosette of her cervix widened and shifted into place. Like a hungry mouth, like it had done with Li's hand before, it pouted, stretched and devoured the glans and then some. Li almost fell upon the blonde's back when the rest of her rod disappeared with a slurp. Her curls made contact with Mirca's. She pulled out against the greedy suction and then ran the whole length back into her cow.

There, that's more like it, eh?

The black goddess rose to her feet and slowly circled them.

"Waooaah! Ouch!" The blonde panted, "I need to get up off my knees! Can't move like that! That's really uncomfortable with the roots and stones!"

"No!" gasped Li, pumping away at her. "You stay down!"

"Aw! No way!" The blonde began to stagger up between the heavy thrusts, while still leaning forward against the tree. "Wait—"

"Mircaaaaa!" Li shrieked, buried to the hilt in the cavern as it clenched and held her in place. Moments later, her feet lost touch of the ground, and she stemmed the weight of her body on her hands that clutched Mirca's rising hips.

The blonde moaned, "Mmmhh! See! Much — better! Now I can move!" She grabbed harder at the tree in front of her and bounced her whole body back and forth, taking over the rhythm. Li's dick pumped in and out of Mirca's dripping, steaming hole. Now the roles were reversed; the hot, hard piston was driving back and forth the flailing counterweight pendulum of the little woman's body desperately clinging on to Mirca's back.

"Oaaaaaah! Yes! Yesyesyes! Mmmmore!" Their throaty hollers mingled.

Wow! You lucky girl! You'll need a lot of juice to satisfy her. She's really going for the big prize now.

Li held on to Mirca's ass for dear life, sweating from every pore. The blonde's hungry, flexing tube milked at her. And then the statue's finger slipped in between her swollen, dangling ball-labia again and found her almost-forgotten gate. More heat gushed into her.

Let's not disappoint our cute ex-virgin. Fill her up to the hilt, for the both of us.

Li grunted. Her labia bloated anew. Fast. Within moments, they had grown from egg-sized to oblong apples in long, dangling skin bags, slamming like bolas against her ass with every swing coming from of Mirca's hips. The next thrust already saw melons, suspended in finger-thick, throbbing veins, and now they finally matched the proportion of the log of meat she drove again and again into her mount. They struck into the hollow of her knees with each pounding and forced her deeper than before into the cave. Droplets of Mirca's secretions flew around. The blonde noticed the new, intense weight and adjusted. Her thrusts came faster and rougher, milking the sensations of pushing against Li's swinging weight for all she could. The tree creaked and groaned in her grip. Heat flushed over her face, down her chest—

"Gimmmieeee!" Mirca wailed. All her insides sucked and strangled Li's rod, her vagina's muscled walls fluttered and milked all over the throbbing pole.

Ah. Here we go now. Now you're both ready.

--

Li roared. She truly felt like a bull now. She couldn't even put her legs together any more for the sheer volume of her dick and balls, and those sloshing man-juice glands that just passed pumpkin size pulled painfully at her crotch. Stuck somewhere in between those huge sperm factories was the statue's arm and hand and finger, and now it let loose all hell on her body. The load of Li's giant balls emptied into the pulsating, greedy net of veins around them; and not just their secretions came forward. The whole of their volume collapsed into a geyser of boiling liquid and washed out through her swollen hose within moments. Her body shook and trembled with the gush through her tubes. She clung to her mount and pressed as far into her as she could, hooking her feet over Mirca's thighs as the force from the blowout threatened to eject her from her mount's slick cave.

"Oh gaaawdssss YESSSS!" howled the blonde. Li clung in cramped-up, blank-eyed silence to the giantess' hips, losing herself to the sensations of the river that boiled through her transformed clitoris, to the shrinking as she spent her loaned body into the demanding hole.

The stream shot into Mirca's hungry womb. Her skin groaned and squeaked. Her belly billowed out under the pulses of thick, hot insemination. The tumescent orb quickly grew into a ball two feet across and forced her spine up into a backward arch. All the while her belly's silky-smooth skin transformed into a rubbery, glossy wrapper, a bloated bladder with almost transparent, porcelain-like skin, crisscrossed with blueish veins. It made contact with the mossy ground, and still it kept on bloating, swelling out left and right as it shouldered more of Mirca's weight like a huge pillow.

She exhaled, and her moan turned into a long-drawn bovine moo. Heat shot into her breasts. After a couple of warm-up throbs fired through her whole body, she lost any shred of restraint and gave herself up to the delight of swelling. Her melons bulged forward and downward. They hit the mossy ground with a heavy thump and sent jets of milk spewing out of the nipples, and they didn't stop or hesitate at the already humungous shape of two yard-long pumpkins dangling from the blonde's ribs.

The milk mounds billowed out, doubling in size with each of Mirca's racing heartbeats. Their pale skin fluttered and trembled as they ballooned on. Moments later, their height reached from the ground up to the girl's head, and they kept on growing to ten feet long and wide before the veined wrapper of her skin slowed in its expansion. Their filling multiplied on until the flattened, melon-shaped appendages shaped up into taut and almost perfectly spherical balls. Groaning and creaking like leather, her bloating boobs shuddered to a stop.

Her nipples stretched as milk gushed into them and filled them up into foot-long trunks, swaying and bobbing in place. Mirca's deep sigh marked the final halt of her growth. The birch she still clung to suddenly looked like a very thin, very lucky dick getting the tit job of a lifetime. Mirca held on to it, panting, mooing, caught in the delirious delight of her oversized, tickling, tingling skin filled with ever-firing nerves she never knew she had. Li clutched her ass as if the little eastern woman intended to force the rest of her body through Mirca's stretched pussy straight into the vast expanse of boobs and belly in front of her.

--

Even the green light in the statue's empty eyes flickered in surprise. The whole growth had merely taken seconds.

What the — whoa. That's something even I have not seen before. Mmmmh. Worth exploring, I'd say.

The statue licked her lips and then cast a disappointed glance at the setting sun.

Too bad our playtime's almost up.

She pulled her finger out of Li's crotch. The skin inside her funnel and the labia were red and hot, but down to their normal size again. And the shrinking now proceeded along her herculean organ. It curled out of Mirca's sopping, contracting snatch, and Li slid off Mirca's back and collapsed, her mouth grinning widely and her body shuddering all over every now and then. With the last spurts of white semen collecting on her own, flat belly, her appendage shrunk back into the folds of her vulva, it's shape unfurling into a slightly-larger-than-usual clit and tanned, curly labia.

Mirca had fallen to her knees again, leaning one shoulder against the birch, clutching and rubbing her distended belly that bulged out taut and round as far as her knees and propped her up, its protruding navel digging into the ground. She looked very much like a broody hen on an ostrich egg.

"Oaaah! That's so good! I'm all full! I'm like a big udder! A drumskin! More!" she moaned.

The statue smirked. I hear you, girl. But now that's got to go again. Can't have you wobbling around in the real world. Not yet.

She pressed up against the kneeling blonde and wrapped her arms around the round, quivering ball of the womb. As her fingers interlocked, her arms melted and changed shape into a thin layer of resilient tissue that quickly engulfed the whole of Mirca's bulging lower body like black color running down the bronze skin.

Nnnngh! she groaned and squeezed with her arms' wrapper shrinking around the taut belly.

"Hwaaaa—! Awww—don't wanna—," complained the blonde. Her womb held out for a few seconds, then all the puckered muscle valves inside her opened up and the sticky white juice that filled her belly gushed from her pussy. She grunted and moaned. The statue turned her head and—

Oh, sorry. My bad. I forgot you were still lying behind her.

Glazed with the unexpected re-blast of her own cum, Li laid on her back and licked her dripping fingers.

"Mmmmh. Is fine. If ever be reborn into man, I want me to taste like that." She smiled.

Be my guest. Now come over to the front and let me wash it off with all that milk. We don't have much time left, and both of you are a mess!

She stepped in front of the orbs and ran her hands over the cabbage-textured nipples.

Amazing. Amazing! Unlike anything that I've ever seen happen before. That's not your maximum size, I can feel it. If only I had more time—

"Uh," groaned Mirca, "Miss Goddess Sta—"

«Faunia» will do for now, girl.

Squeezing the nipple gently, her eyes followed the white dribble. Her tongue whipped out, sampled a few drops and disappeared behind her lips again.

Mmmmh. Oh my, you're full to the brim with this deliciousness, aren't you? Well, that'll have to go, too. She sighed. What a waste. Oh, what a sorry waste now! If only we had more time, I'd gladly milk you day and night, slowly, gently emptying you drop by drop. She sighed and spread her arms, stroking the taut, barely yielding skin with her splayed fingers. Her body tilted into the white wall, and she wedged herself into Mirca's cleavage, leaving part of her blackness on her way like smeared-on paint.

"Eh, Go—Faunia, Yrba always — Yrba's my friend, you know, uh — she does some fidgeting and flailing and then something invisible wraps around me and squeezes me small again."

Sounds like an interesting woman to me. She might have a hint or two to share for you. Listen well whenever she teaches.

The statue's huge body melted onto the straining skin and spread over the humongous boobs until they were coated in glistening blackness.

"You can do that smaller-making, too?"

A ripple ran over the black coating, and it contracted all around the blonde's mammoth breasts.

I guess—hnnngh!— my way will feel a bit different. But there is something in your mind that I can tap into. Ah, now it — Li! Stand in front of the nipples now if you want the sticky stuff washed off! Hurry! My, what a torrent!

--

"Ouch," groaned Mirca, rubbing her eyes and wiping sticky leaves from her cheeks. She struggled from lying face-down on her stomach to up on her elbows. "I'm awake! I'm awake! Stop hitting me!"

"You go off me, you big lummox!" coughed Li, pinned to the forest floor under Mirca's waist. She drummed with her little fists against the blonde's ribs. "Off—off—off! Squashing me you are! Eyuck! Me squishy and soggy everywhere!"

Mirca struggled to her hands and knees and lifted her weight off the boyish woman. "Uh, sorry. Must've rolled over in my sleep." She paused and looked around. There was the altar, the statue in the alcove, and their clothes, strewn all around. The air seemed to have chilled considerably. The last of the sun's disk disappeared over the horizon. She shuddered. "Brrr. Hey, look. My tits are all empty and normal by themselves. That's a first. Where did it go?"

Li angrily pointed at herself. "Hello?! See me drip?! You tits like sponge! Roll over and drown me almost! No thank you! And we late already! Lazy cow girl! Next time no sleep!"

"Oh, speaking of sleep, I just had the weirdest dream! I—"

"Nonono! Mirca shut up, dress and hurry! We come late, Yrba very angry! No want angry witch!"

"Yeah, I just—see, there was the statue, she—"

"Shush! No talk, hurry!"

"Aww, but—"

"Ssssst!"

--

A week passed.

Yrba leaned against the wall by the brothel's back door and faced the warm sunshine with closed eyes. When footsteps neared, she turned her head and saw Li as she turned the corner, trailing Mirca. Her clothes were soiled with earth, spots of green and needles and leaves again. Mirca, in a similar state of disarray and with her arms full of firewood, had already gone into the hut at the far end of the brothel's little garden with the view-tight hedge. Wood clattered as she piled up the winter supplies. The witch smiled down on the small woman.

"So, how's your, uh, education of Mirca coming along?"

Li's face flushed ever so slightly. "Not know what —"

Yrba nudged her. "Oh please! Your knees are still trembling. Been riding on biiig tongue again, huh?"

"Li not —"

"Don't worry. If you don't want to talk about it, that's okay with me."

The ivory-skinned woman sighed. "No, Li be talking. Li trust boob witch."

"Li, just speak normally. You know my name. And I know you're still struggling with the language, but you're cleverer than that stupid me-do-thing talk. And you're not just frolicking with her. Scratches, bruises, that little limp you got. What are you two up to?"

Li rolled her eyes. "All right, I be trying, bo—Yrba. Yes, I teaching her — ways. Ways of fight. Of defend. Mirca doing very well. When moving her body, she do learning quick. When need thinking, not doing so good. Golden hair girl having quick brain in muscles, not head. Is gift of sort, but crappy gift. But can make exullan — exillun —"

"Excellent," Yrba sighed reflexively.

"— exillent fighter out of girl."

"I'm relieved to hear that, Li. She needs to be able to stand her ground. Just one more question: why do you do this? You've spent days on this already, and never ever brought up anything about any payment. Sure, she's got a rewarding way with that tongue of hers, but — I mean, you are working in a brothel."

"I not want payment. Be happy helping big girl. I loving big girl."

"Heh, yeah. You and all the others, too. Even Berry, ever since that pudding party. Must've been something in the milk, eh?"

Suddenly, Yrba's smiling face froze and, after a few moments, turned dead serious. Heavens, that might actually be — oh shit. Oh shit! Magic's got nothing on me, but the others ... I didn't check. I didn't use my sight until Mirca started to blow up.

Her eyes locked on Li's dark brown ones. "Li, what kind of milk did you use that day?"

Li slowly backed away and raised her hands. She rapped nervously, "Uh—Li not doing wrong! Was very fresh stuff! Two buckets to spare, not going to throw away —"

"That was no cow's milk, right?"

"Was from biiig udders! All fresh! Was best kind there is!"

"I'll bet it was," frowned Yrba and pinched the root of her nose as she raised her eyebrows. First you all said you couldn't stomach another drop, and then all of a sudden y'all went crazy for it in the bath and filled yourselves until you almost burst. If that's true, if anyone that has been drinking from her — you all have been at her day after day since ... I need a second opinion. I need another mage to check what's going on with Mirca.

Li leant towards her and watched her thoughtfully. "Be having fear idea?"

Yrba jolted as Li put her hand on the witch's arm. "Huh? Oh, no, no, it's probably all right. I just realized something. Nothing to worry about." At least I hope so. Great, just great. Where can I go if I need help? That's what others come to me for. It's not like there's a lot of real mages around, and I'm still wanted for miles.

"I just say because Yrba not looking so good now. Pale. Nervous. Tense. Yrba want me to help relax?" Li's fingers played over Yrba's upper arm. "I being curious. Dark skinned woman being same kind of inside pink as white skinned?"