Yrel's Chronicles Ch. 01: Embaari

Story Info
Yrel visits her old village and reconnects with her master.
2.4k words
4.56
6.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardham
Ardham
4 Followers

Important Author's Notes Previous to the story:

The First chapter of my ongoing story about Yrel's travels through Draenor set in the Warcraft Universe.

If you want to learn more about it, please visit the Prologue chapter and its comments which offers information.

Or refer to my profile where you can find more information about me and my work as well as other places where to find this particular story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yrel stretched out before leaving. The Exarch was excited, it had been a while since the last time she was in her village. The place held good memories of her sister, although they felt bittersweet since her passing, she would always treasure those moments. She mounted her elekk and marched away.

As she approached Embaari, she could already see the old places she used to love to hang out in. The village looked beautiful, luckily it had never suffered as much damage as other places in Draenor, but she was still glad the small problems it suffered were able to be fixed in a short amount of time. As soon as she walked in, she was greeted by the many residents, a bunch of children ran to her laughing excited about her presence.

-- Oh Look at you! -- She exclaimed -- You all look so grown up! it's been a while since the last time I've seen you all --

While the children laughed and ran to let the others know, more villagers approached her. They were all happy to see their Yrel back. A lot of questions rained over her, others offered a variety of compliments and gifts. It was overwhelming at first, but after a while things calmed down, allowing her to feel much more comfortable.

A gentle breeze caressed her face as she walked through the Village. The swarm of kids and other friends had returned to their businesses, allowing her to move freely now, she was in her element. Yrel decided to visit the ranches first to play with the talbuks, then check the merchants and their new goods and so, she got to the training grounds. Rangari Borikar was training new recruits as usual, if there was something Yrel could safely say about the Rangari, is that they never stopped perfecting their skills. As soon as Borikar noticed her, the Rangari greeted her cheerfully.

-- Yrel! long time no see, how is the young Exarch these days? -- Borikar hugged her tightly.

He had always been an affectionate man, someone who cheered Yrel and her sister when they needed it, and who also was fond of participating in their mischiefs.

-- I've been busy, but I'm well -- She answered -- I trust you are keeping the new recruits busy too? --

-- As always of course! -- Borikar Laughed

-- So this is why there was so such a commotion in the Village today -- Said a masculine voice behind them -- The favorite child has returned! Yrel, Welcome! --

Yrel turned around to find one of her favorite faces, Vindicator Tenuum. He was the trusted protector of the Village, and also Yrel's old master on the martial arts. It was thanks to him that she had gotten so much prowess in fighting and a man that had given her many valuable lessons.

-- Look at you all grown up now! -- He opened his arms for a hug with his former student.

-- You know I grew up long ago -- She replied, hugging him -- I'm glad to see you have been keeping Embaari safe.

-- It's a job I'll never get tired of -- he smiled.

-- Well, now that Yrel Is here we should celebrate before she departs again! -- Borikar cheered.

-- That seems like a good idea, we don't know how long we'll keep her around this time -- Tenuum nodded.

-- I'll depart tomorrow -- A shy smile adorned Yrel's face -- I'm afraid this was meant to be a short visit --

-- So soon! but, there's nothing we can do -- Borikar ran a finger through his chin -- Well then, we celebrate tonight! I'm gonna go tell everyone and prepare everything for the evening, leave it to me --

Borikar Walked away with a grin in his face, dismissed his students and began his task. It seemed as if nothing could stop him now.

Yrel couldn't but release a nervous laugh as Tenuum shrugged.

-- Well then, let's get to catching up, shall we? --

Yrel nodded. Together they walked through the Village talking about the events that had passed since the last time they had seen each other. Yrel was happy to know Embaari didn't suffer mayor problems after she left, while she knew the reports, it was different to hear it from a resident. Meanwhile, Tenuum was amazed as how much Yrel had amazed to accomplish, the little trainee had grown up.

The hours passed quickly and before they realized, it was night already. Borikar Joined them and directed the pair to the square where people were reunited already. Everyone was genuinely happy to see Yrel, even those that she owed money to. Many cheers and laughs were given as the Draenei people celebrated into the night.

Yrel felt happy, it was the most enjoyable night she had spent in a long time, the flavored drinks of Embaari were certainly a factor, she had always enjoyed the alcohol there. However, she also felt a bit overwhelmed, taking advantage that the children were gone and most adults were drunk already, she slipped away to regain her energy in a corner. She didn't expect to find company there.

-- So, it seems the party took a toll on you -- Said the familiar voice of Tenuum.

-- Heh, just had to scape all the attention for a bit, what are you doing here? --

-- You know I never liked to spend much time at celebrations -- He grinned -- A drink in my hand is celebration enough --

Yrel nodded chuckling.

-- Yeah, that's the old master Vindicator Tenuum that I know --

-- Hey hey, who are you calling old? I'm only a few thousand years older than you. I'm still in the prime of my youth --

They laughed. Enjoying more intimate moments like that was more comfortable for Tenuum.

-- If you are a young man then, what am I to you? a child? -- Teased Yrel, however something changed.

For a moment there, he didn't answer, he seemed to just focus on her.

-- Oh Yrel, I don't think I could see you as a child now if I tried --

-- Then...what do you see me as? -- Yrel advanced towards him.

-- As a beautiful woman --

Tenuum stepped forward and without hesitation pressed his lips against hers, however after a couple of seconds he let go. He looked at her scared as if he had committed a mistake.

-- I'm sorry... the drinks must have gotten into my... --

-- It's okay, I want it -- Yrel interrupted him, looking decided.

-- You want...--

Before he could say anything more, Yrel stepped forward and pressed her lips on him. Soon the couple of draenei were entangled making out in the middle of the night.

-- Maybe we can go somewhere private? -- Asked the Exarch

Without thinking, Tenuum took her hand and directed her to his home. It was a short stride, as soon as they entered they went back to savoring each other's lips.

-- Yrel you...--

-- Don't talk, I've wanted it for so long --

By the time he noticed, she had already begun taking her clothes off. Her shirt flew away as he helped her drop her pants, then he took off his shirt himself.

-- All this time... -- Yrel talked amidst the kisses -- I desired... my master's body, I wished to be touched... -- She sighed -- Your experience your...--

He took her breath away by moving his lips through her neck as she moaned. She moved her hands finding Tenuum's crotch and began touching his member through his pants. The vindicator didn't waste time, he held her ass in one hand while he liberated his penis with the other. Yrel released a soft gasp as she explored him with her hands, Tenuum was already hard and the size alone got her salivating.

Before Yrel could do anything, Tenuum turned her around and bent her over a table. Her naked body was hypnotizing to him, and he wanted to have her ass displayed to him in all its glory. He grabbed her buttock with his left hand and her hip with the other as he slowly but steadfastly started introducing himself inside of the exarch.

Yrel moaned, feeling his full length inside of her. At once he started grinding and pounding her holy pussy. The old man was well experienced for sure, she was completely losing herself in pleasure as he skillfully moved his dick inside of her and his hands explored her body. Grabbing her breast, he pulled her near him and kissed her neck. Yrel only responded moaning. She couldn't move her hands as they were firmly grabbing the table so she wouldn't just be pushed and blunted against it for how hard he was hammering her. For her surprise, he didn't relent, he continued pounding her harder and harder.

-- BY THE LIGHT AHHH!!! -- She moaned as she continued enjoying the assault to her pussy.

-- You feel...amazing! -- Tenuum was certainly enjoying himself. Yrel's pussy was one of a kind.

-- Ahh ahhh! Master -- Yrel let a line of drool scape her mouth -- am I doing it well? -- Yrel moved her hips in response to him.

-- Yes...Yrel you...--

-- Master Ahhh am I a good girl?, this is my final test! Ahhh am I good? --

-- Yes, yes Yrel you are amazing! --

The sudden roleplay, no, the sudden acknowledgement of their relationship got Tenuum on fire and he began assaulting her pussy with even more strength. This time, not even Yrel's arms supported it as she got pushed completely into the table. He didn't stop, he continued while she moaned in pleasure.

-- Master!!! Am I your good girl master? --

-- Yes, yes yes you are, you are a good girl -- Tenuum grunted feeling his climax getting close.

Yrel howled as she began climaxing herself. That was enough to get Tenuum ready too. He grabbed her hips with all his strength as he inserted himself deep inside of Yrel and began shooting wave after wave of cum. After a few seconds he was done, he removed his cock from her insides and feeling a bit dizzy from such a strong orgasm he walked a bit and threw himself into a sofa with his dick full in display still covered in a mix of their juices.

On her part, the recently well fucked Yrel was simply laying on the table, she couldn't move as she felt her entire body weak from the pounding she had just received. Her hooves barely supported her open legs which displayed at full her open pussy which had a large amount of Tenuums cum dripping from it. A small puddle of leaked semen had formed on the floor underneath her when Yrel finally regained the strength to move.

The exarch turned around to find her master still panting on the couch with his dick showing. With her hooves still weak, she walked towards him and knelt in front.

-- I hope I passed the test -- She said with a devious smile -- This Is just for extra points --

Yrel moved her lips towards his balls and started sucking them, moving her mouth thoroughly through his dick cleaning it from their combined juices. Once it got hard again, she finished it all with a blowjob.

-- Ahhhg you are a wonderful student! -- Exclaimed Tenuum enjoying the oral service.

Yrel felt his dick throbbing before he released a final orgasm inside of her. She took it all inside her mouth before swallowing it with audible pleasure.

-- Thank you master -- She said with an alluring tone seeing Tenuum in the eyes.

-- You...definitely passed -- Tenuum continued panting.

-- I'm glad I did -- Yrel grinned, her cum coated lips glimmered with the reflection of the lights outside.

Both smiled amused as she crawled towards his arm to rest. They were both completely exhausted. And so, the couple of draenei spent the night snuggled in Tenuum's couch. The next day, both woke up with a smile. The first thing they did was clean themselves and get dressed, once they were ready, they talked.

-- That was...-- Yrel adjusted her hair, she was clearly nervous -- That was really good -- she said finally.

-- I enjoyed it too -- Teluum seemed concerned -- Though the alcohol certainly gave us a push, I hope you don't feel weird about this...--

Yrel stopped him with a kiss.

-- I just hope I proved to be a good student, and that you are proud of me --

Tenuum raised an eyebrow.

-- Proud is one way of putting it, but you are definitely a great student --

Yrel planted a kiss.

-- I'm glad you enjoyed me, master --

The vindicator blushed.

-- You, you better stop that or my friend will wake up again --

-- I think we're both way too drained for that -- Yrel giggled.

They looked at each other for a bit, they knew it was time for her to part. Yrel fetched her armor from the barracks where she found Borikar who greeted her and asked why she left in the middle of the part. The exarch excused herself admitting drinking a bit too much and returning to the inn early. She knew Tenuum wouldn't have that problem, people considered a dry person who wasn't too fond of big parties.

Yrel finished adjusting her fit armor. For being plate it tightened nicely around her curves. She made sure to drink a preventive potion to avoid any pregnancy. Draenei had developed those millenniums ago and to this day, they were one of the best inventions of their culture. Sex without worries was a great experience.

The people waved as the Exarch parted on her Elekk. She said goodbye blowing a kiss and winked. Tenuum knew those were meant for him. As she advanced she took out her map wondering which would be her next adventure.

Ardham
Ardham
4 Followers