Yshomatsu and the Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
431 Followers

He thought of ways to fight her off, shoving her off the bed or maybe pinching a nerve at the base of her neck. Ideas he would gladly use against the Succubus but he didn't want to hurt this girl. Maybe it would be best to reason with her he thought. "Please... stop."

She pouted as she kissed his tip, licking up the pre-cum that leaked out. "But... mister you're so worked up." She looked up into his eyes, a crooked smile filled with mischief, her hands never stopped. "You won't be able to think clearly for a week if I stop now."

Between moans his mind took in what she said, part of him screamed 'it's a trap!' the other part basked in the pleasure she caused. The chance of thinking clearly was long gone as the former part of his mind lost the battle. Replaced by thoughts of defeating the Succubus by allowing the beautiful maid to relieve his many years of pent up tension.

As he hesitated, Bree giggled, "You need it, don't you," she asked in a throaty whisper. Twisting her hands on every up stroke, "Tell me... you need it!" she demanded.

He moaned, "No..."

"You're past the point of return, come on baby, say it... tell me you need it!"

He could feel the tingling as his scrotum tightened. Somehow part of his mind still clung to the idea of resisting. That was until she sped up her hands. Smiling knowingly, Bree never broke eye contact as she broke down his will. She dropped one hand down to his base holding him tight; ignoring the sore feeling rising from her arm as she sped her stroking hand faster. "Cum for me baby," she moaned, a barely audible whisper.

He couldn't hold on, she licked her lips, the fiery heat of her arousal increased in anticipation of passing his breaking point. "Yes... it's too good, I need it... make me cum!" he screamed.

"That's it baby, you won't regret it!" Quickly she pounced on his manhood, sucking on his tip as her hands became a blur. He threw his head back deeper into the pillow, his hips arched up as he exploded into her mouth. Pleasure he couldn't have dreamed of spread throughout his body. Bree squeezed in time with his orgasm. She swallowed every drop she could. What little she couldn't, seeped out the corners of her mouth.

She let go of him and leaned down, resting her head on his still clothed chest. She listened to his fast heart beat as it slowly calmed down. He couldn't move, caught up in the afterglow of his first climax in... he couldn't remember how long. A sleeping beast within him had awoken; too late he realized he had taken his first step into failure against the Succubus.

"You may have just damned me, for my quest is to fight a being no sexually active mortal can resist, the Succubus," he blabbed out, instantly he regretted saying it.

"But that's just a myth, to keep sexy men like you from us women," she replied, as she looked up into his eyes.

"For everyone's sake, I hope you're right." He placed an arm around her as he fell back to sleep. Any doubt she had left her mind as he drifted off. She smiled and squeezed into him as her hair fell down upon her face.

The sunset had begun off in the distance as Yshomatsu's eyes stirred. Groaning he stretched out his arms. He rose to his feet, careful not to disturb Bree, placing her head gently upon the pillow. After grabbing something to eat from a small pouch he carried, he picked up his outer robes that had been thrown on the floor and put them on.

He tied his plain cloth belt around his waist, attaching the pouch to it. Walking over to the bed he placed his hand upon the sleeping beauty's cheek in a gesture to say good bye. He grabbed his staff. The sun had finished setting as he sneaked out the room's tiny window to continue his journey. He snuck out of town unnoticed... or so he thought.

A scout sent to the town's highest tower by the Knight watched his every move. Making hand signals in the failing light, the Knight responded almost instantly. The armor clad man rounded up his men and marched east on foot after the Monk.

The soldiers marched in a tight formation in rows of four. They were attempting to keep up with their leader. He was determined to catch up to the lone man that bested him and a squad of his men.This time however I have a whole platoon with me,he thought.

They had marched close to two hours before coming to a mountain pass leading into the mountain range. There was no other place the lone man could have gone; the Knight had sent scouts in every direction. They had all returned reporting dead ends. All save one, that scout had returned from this pass.

The Knight turned around to face his men, "Leave a squad behind, everyone else follow me."

"Yes sir!" saluted one of the soldiers. Eight men stepped to the side. The rest of the platoon marched on, into the depths of the mountain.

They marched for what seemed like an eternity, the mountain proved to be a worthy adversary. The path turned for the worse with every step they took. Strong gusts of wind, getting stronger the higher they hiked. Aside from the strong winds, the atmosphere temperature dropped more than twenty degrees. Storm clouds formed overhead,not a good signthey thought.

Before long they were hounded by snow being blown in their faces. The dirt path had become too dangerous to travel in their usual formation. The platoon was forced to go single file. The rest of his men fell behind as the Knight pushed forward, arm raised to block the snow's assault.

Startled by a sudden scream behind him, he turned to see... a flash flood spit built up snow, ice and mud down upon his men. The path was washed away, along with some of the soldiers. The rest fell back, pulling those they could to safety. The Knight was forced to stand there and watch some of his men fall to their deaths from the other side of the flash flood.

The closest man called out to his commander, "The path is gone. We'll have to cut down some trees and make a bridge but it'll take some time before we can follow you sir." He nodded in agreement as he sighed, shoulders dropped. He had hoped to bring triple the men with him to bring that man to his knees. Now he would be alone, on a mountain that threatened to kill him before he even reached the man.

Taking a deep breath the Knight gripped his blade's hilt tight. He looked ahead and pushed on, if he could distract the man, maybe his men would catch up in time. The snow continued to slam into his body, bringing him to his knees. Determination set in as the Knight crawled onward into a small cave entrance.

He coughed, gasping with the change in air density from the raging storm to the open cavern. He hadn't realized how cold he had gotten; his steel and mail chain armor had frozen from the storm. Shaking his hands over his biceps to worm up his body, he would wait... wait until he warmed up before exploring the cave in search of his target.

Yshomatsu had reached the cavern system long before the storm outside had hit. He took some time to examine the old cave as he did in his dream a few nights before. Worry and concern flooded his mind, doubt with himself and the mission. The fire burned bright, bringing warmth into the area. Cross-legged upon the ground close to the fire he meditated, attempting to return to his calm center. A state of mind he would need to block out his foes foe's charms.

He struggled to disconnect his mind from his body. He was unable to remove the young Bree and her actions from his mind. With her brunette hair shinning around her beautiful face. The Monk feared that the young girl had awakened forbidden desires within him. Desires a Succubus would be dying to use against him.

His body rocked back and forth as he concentrated. Once his body was separated from his mind he thought of the Dream World. Slowly his mind departed into that world. His heart rate lowered beyond that of normal resting heart rates. His body relaxed into a deep sleep state, core body temperature decreased. To anyone in the waking world Yshomatsu would be pronounced dead.

When his eyes opened next the Monk let out a sigh. The Dream World was exactly how he feared it would have been. Thick green fog filled the cave, making it hard to see all of the think thick vines that covered every inch of the cavern walls. He gripped his staff between his fingers as he rose to his feet. He noticed the foul taste from his nightmare wasn't present.

Good,he thought, his preparations to disconnect mind from body had worked. Perhaps things were going to work out better for him after all. He made his way to the exit, blocked by a wall of vines. He peered through a small opening in the thick jungle growth.

He expected to see a decaying hound walking through a jungle into another cave. Instead he saw the same mountain range he just hiked through, lit up by a bright full moon. The fog ended a few feet from the cave entrance. He pushed hard against the unnatural barrier to no avail. It seemed the game had changed. He turned back to explore the cavern system further. With each step he took the fog seemed to begin to vanish until there was no sign of it.

In truth, he felt as if everything had been a trap after all. The air felt charged, agitated. His dream may not have been a warning but instead the first sign of corruption. He strode down a passage way, he would not let his new feelings cloud his mind.

Before long he started to hear breathing in the distance. Multiple people breathing, it could be the monks. Rather than rushing to them, Yshomatsu slowed down. Springing the trap was the last thing he wanted to do.

He calmed his breathing by taking a deep breath before inching to the corner. The missing Monks were sitting along another cavern wall, their hands were free yet they all stared off within the cavern. They looked like they were hypnotized by whatever they were looking at. Yshomatsu could only guess as to what they were staring at... the Succubus.

He backed up and leaned against the wall. This time will be different. This time he won't hesitate and fall under her spell. He raised his staff in front of himself. Took another deep breath and charged into the room; somersaulting in front of the sitting Monks preparing to strike at... nothing. The Monks were staring into an empty room. Puzzled, Yshomatsu turned back to them. Their eyes were glazed over, the same as in his dream. His heart sank, everything pointed to his worst fears. Yet there was no sign of her.

He crouched down and checked their pulses; besides an elevated heart rate all of the Monks were fine. Unbeknownst to Yshomatsu the subject of his fears was watching off in the distance, smiling at her prey. Only someone powerful could bring her desire to walk in the waking world come true.

Many years ago she had come to notice the Monks coming into her realm. As she watched them, her desire to conquer a new dimension grew. However none of them proved powerful enough to grant her wishes. Until one of her victims had mentioned an ancient Monk, that had exiled himself to his research.

Over the next hundred years the Succubus had kept a low profile. She explored the countless sleeping minds wandering the lower levels of her realm. A week ago, she had found the focus of all her thoughts. Her victim hadn't lied to her, he was powerful indeed. After searching for one hundred years the man was still young, in body at least. His soul radiated with pure white heat, such power sent chills down her spine.

She had planned the disappearance of a few monks and placed Yshomatsu's name on the minds of their leaders. All before she slipped into the man's dreams, creating a scene he would never forget. The night before his commanders had called on him to investigate.

Now it was all coming to fruition. The Succubus was eager to see how her powerful prey handled seeing her in the flesh. She stepped into the open cavern and walked silently up to the Monks. Those already under her spell looked up into her eyes, their heart beats raced. Yshomatsu didn't seem to notice since they didn't move or make any sounds.

She leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Miss me?" followed by a quick slap to his buttocks.

Startled by hearing her voice he almost lost his balance. He twirled his staff over head and thrust it back into thin air... she was already gone. The room filled up with a thick ambrosial smelling pink fog. Yshomatsu covered his mouth and nose with one hand as he swung his staff around with the other. In an attempt to disperse the fog, by tossing up the vapors.

It must not have been working because he could make out quiet laughter from somewhere in the room.

"I'm impressed, I thought you would beg to feel the pleasure I gave you in your dream."

"Show yourself and fight me," he shouted through the hand covering his mouth.

"Why fight when you can fuck me?"

Enough of the new fog had gotten into his system; his body was slowly reattaching itself to his mind.I have to concentratehe thought, as he closed his eyes, willing his mind to resist the fog's effects. The Succubus took it as a sign of his surrender and came out of hiding.

She walked up in front of him, her hips swaying with each step. His eyes slowly opened, taking in her beautiful red skin, long flowing raven hair. Her yellow eyes slit like a cat's stared seductively into his. His focus moved down to her luscious lips as she licked them. Her smile showed off her sharp fangs.

With her next step her breasts jiggled subtly, just enough to catch his attention. He brought his eyes down her slender neck. His mouth dropped when his gaze fixed upon her ample breasts that begged for attention. Her breasts appeared slightly too large for her angelic body. Only she wasn't any angel, a proven fact by the leathery wings similar to those of a bat's stretched out behind her.

Lower still spawned at the base of her spine, a thin tail writhed like a serpent between her legs. The tail was tipped with a scorpion shaped razor sharp point, encased within a thin layer of skin. This layer of skin allowed her to use her venom at will.

She approached him just like in his dream, when he was transfixed by her appearance with the aid of the corrupting fog. She continued to slowly gain ground, thinking he was once again under her spell. Her thoughts confirmed when he smiled; bringing his eyes back up to hers.

Closer yet, she was only a few steps from him.

"You want me after al—"

Cut off by Yshomatsu as he quickly head butt her. He slammed his staff into her gut, rolling to the side to undercut her legs. The sudden blows caught her by surprise as she fell back onto her wings. Before he had opened his eyes to take in her appearance he had successfully reversed the fog's effect.

"Wrong," he replied in a monotone voice.

Her eyes filled with pure black energy, replacing her cat like slits; filled with new found anger at his defiance. She raised her feet, and kicked Yshomatsu back into the other Monks. The impact slammed them all into the wall. Having lost grip of his staff in mid air, it rolled off to the side, far out of reach. She flapped her wings, rising off the ground before chanting in her demonic tongue.

Vines began to spawn from the ground and cavern wall around the Monks, reaching out with minds of their own. The three with glazed eyes were over taken easily without any resistance. Yshomatsu acted quickly, he jumped back to his feat and tore them out of the ground. He began to throw them rapidly at the Succubus' wings. She dodged the first dozen or so without hesitation, but she had underestimated her prey. A few got past her guard, slicing through her wings, two on the right, three on the left.

She screamed in horror as she fell to the ground of the cave. The vines stopped growing but remained wrapped around the other Monks. Yshomatsu charged forward closing the distance between him and the Succubus. As she rose to her feet, wincing in pain.

The two of them entered a close quarter combat dance. Yshomatsu's face remained calm even as he pressed the attack, striking faster with each move. She let a smile slip as she parried each of his attacks, gradually extending her claws. With her wings folded tightly behind her, they slowly healed the wounds. Their dance went on for a few minutes; she had always enjoyed toying with her prey. She wanted to tire him out before she took her time and savored breaking down his will.

"My turn," she squealed.

She picked up speed, spinning around to whip him with her tail between strikes. Yshomatsu dodged as best he could, but she was getting too close. Her claws tore into his robes, barely missing his skin.

In his effort to keep her claws away an opening presented itself to her. She thrust her tail into his pants and toyed with manhood. Her mouth hung open, cheeks turned a darker shade of red, flushed with excitement. Instantly his hands rushed after her tail, in an attempt to pull it out.

His reaction went exactly as she thought it would. She giggled that girlish giggle when she got her way. The Succubus grabbed Yshomatsu by the neck and pulled him into a kiss. His hands were too busy in his pants to fight her off. She moaned as she forced her tongue into his mouth to tickle his.

In an instant his mind became aware of everything. His manhood began to grow as his hands relaxed into her tail. Before he realized it he was returning her kiss with forceful need of his own. His mind struggled to regain control.

Pleased with herself, she allowed her tongue to leave his mouth. Reluctant to let hers go, his tongue followed before she closed her mouth around it and sucked. She was rewarded with a deep groan that rose from deep within his chest. The simple pleasure of having his tongue pulled and sucked sent his mind soaring.

Moments later she ended their kiss by taking a step backwards. Wanting to force him to come to her, she massaged her breasts with her free hand. Her breasts captured his gaze.

"Come... taste my sinful flesh," her voice, husky with lust. Her tail squeezed rhythmically to reward his actions with more pleasure as he took a step forward. He bent down with the aid of her hand still around his neck. With his lips latched around her areola he began to lick and suck eagerly. She massaged the back of his neck with her hand as she squeezed her breast with the other.

"That's it, drink."

Demonic milk spilled forth into his mouth, the moment it touched his tongue sparks exploded in his brain.

"Drink and become my slave."

The explosion in his mind had the opposite reaction and flooded him with clarity. This clearness of thought caused him to cough, releasing the Demonic milk flow from her breast. He tightened his grip on the Succubus' tail and yanked it painfully from his pants.

She hissed her disappointment and kicked him to the ground where he continued to cough up the excess milk. He rolled over onto something hard, taking a moment to clear his vision he realized he had rolled onto his staff.

Yshomatsu rolled back over onto his back and performed a kick up maneuver to quickly get onto his feet. Milliseconds later he kicked his staff up into his hands as he returned to a defensive stance. His claw torn robes ripped further with his quick motions and fell free from his body. Many fell to the ground but those still attached hung loosely over his belt.

"Couldn't resist showing me some chest hair," the Succubus asked while laughing maniacally. Her sarcastic tone displayed her anger with him. Only to be replaced by a sparkle in her eyes upon seeing his raging hard on tenting in his pants.

Focus... focus damn it,he thought, as he struggled to control his breathing.

"I'll make a deal with you handsome."

"What," he asked, thrown off by her sudden change of attitude.

"I said I'll make a deal with you, I don't want to fight anymore." She stretched out her arms, and let out a little feline squeak before striking a sexy pose, "I want to kiss you, one last time."

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
431 Followers