Yuko's Punishment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,284 Followers

She felt nervous as she heard the door bell ring.

The man opened the door and greeted the other, a much taller, western man.

"Let me introduce you. This is Yuko."

The westerner looked her up and down and then said, "Very pleased to meet you."

The man then continued, "Yuko, I met this guy earlier in the bar. We got talking and he asked if I knew anywhere he could go to find a prostitute."

Yuko blushed and felt she knew what was coming next.

I asked him if he had any particular service in mind and he told me he wanted a girl who would suck his cock and make him cum in her mouth.

Well, guess what, that is the final part of your interview!"

Yuko looked shyly down to the floor as the westerner walked up to face her. He reached out and crudely squeezed her breasts causing her to flinch.

The interviewer then said, "Lift up your skirt Yuko and let him have a good look." Yuko tentatively reached for the hem of her skirt and started to lift it.

"Higher, Yuko let him see your panties and the lovely bulge of your cunt."

She did as she was told and lifted the hem up to her waist. Almost immediately the westerner reached down and grabbed her between the legs, squeezing the flesh of her vulva in his hand through the delicate black lace of her panties.

She stood for a while with the westerner squeezing and feeling the wetness of her vulva until he moved his hands and placed them onto the tops of her shoulders and pushed her down.

She knew what he wanted and obediently knelt in front of him.

The interviewer told her to look up into the westerner's eyes and then unfasten his trousers.

She looked up at him as she reached for the top of his trousers. She fumbled with the buttons and then pulled down his zipper.

The westerner's trousers slid to the floor and, as they did, she glanced forward and saw he had been completely naked underneath. His stiff cock looked huge and she could not take her eyes from it.

For a moment the westerner seemed uncertain until the interviewer said, "It's OK, just do what you described to me in the bar."

The westerner looked down at Yuko and then grabbed a handful of her hair. He twisted it and pulled her head close to his stiff penis. With the other hand he gripped his stiff cock at the base and then said, "Suck this you Jap whore, suck it until I cum then you swallow my spunk.

Yuko flinched at the pain from having her hair pulled and also at the insult of being called a Jap whore but her familiar feelings of disgust and humiliation soon filled her senses with excitement. The westerner roughly pulled her head even closer and she quickly opened her mouth and tasted his cock for the first time. She could sense that there would be no time for any subtle licking or teasing. He had obviously been fantasizing about this moment for a long time.

He thrust his hips forward, forcing his big stiff cock into her mouth. She could feel its power as it forced her mouth open and pressed against her tongue.

He used the handful of her hair like a handle; pulling her head back and forth as he started to fuck her mouth. She instinctively knew what he wanted and looked up shyly into his eyes as he looked down on her. She could feel his thrusts getting more urgent and the pulling of her hair getting more violent and painful. He moved the hand that had been gripping the base of his cock which meant he could now thrust deeper. Yuko was roughly reminded of how she had to take her English boss's cock deep into her throat as the westerner now gripped her head tightly and pushed his cock deeper inside, forcing himself against the back of her throat. She gagged a few times but felt pleased with herself that she soon got used to this abuse of her throat. She repeatedly swallowed, successfully suppressing her gag reflex as the westerner thrust his stiff cock back and forth. She could feel her saliva dribbling freely from both sides of her mouth as his thrusts became more and more urgent.

Her nose was repeatedly buried in his pubic hair and his big hairy balls slapped against her chin. Suddenly she could not suppress herself from momentarily gagging again as the first of his hot spunk shot into her throat. She found her self swallowing greedily as he emptied himself into her mouth.

Still holding her hair he withdrew his dripping cock and wiped a few remaining drops of spunk over her face. He then pulled up his trousers, said thank you to the interviewer and left the room.

Yuko was still kneeling on the floor with her makeup smeared and spunk mixed with saliva on her cheeks.

The interviewer knelt down beside her and reached under her skirt again from behind. He cupped her fleshy vulva once more through the delicate black lace of her panties and could feel that she was now completely soaked through. As he touched her he felt an excited shiver run through her body.

"You did very well," he announced, I am now sure that you are ready for a party.

He offered her his hand and pulled her up onto her feet. "Go and wash your face and re-do your makeup while I make some arrangements.

As Yuko walked to the bathroom she wondered what arrangements he wanted to make. She washed her face and ran her tongue round the inside of her mouth, still tasting the spunk of the westerner.

When she emerged from the bathroom the interviewer was sitting in one of the armchairs. He looked up at her and said, "Yuko, although I said you had to attend an interview before being invited to one of our parties I was already quite certain that you would be OK."

Yuko looked puzzled, wondering what he was about to say.

"Our members always meet here at this hotel every week on this day. Sometimes we have a woman waiting to be used and sometimes not. It helps to add to the excitement by not knowing. At the moment they are all next door in room 905 watching some movies of our previous parties so I am sure they are already feeling very horny. This is your last chance to change your mind. If you decide you want to take part then I will prepare you and then invite them all to come and join us.

She started to wonder what he meant by 'prepare' but her thoughts were interrupted when he said, "Yuko, there will not be any more questions. You can leave now or, if you are still here in one minute's time I will assume you want to stay and join the party."

She felt very apprehensive, despite still tasting the spunk in her mouth. She also still felt very aroused and could feel the wetness in her panties.

She wanted to leave, to avoid the humiliation that almost certainly lay ahead but that deep seated fantasy and desire gripped her mind and somehow ruled her thoughts. She stood still, waiting for the minute to pass, trembling slightly with the anticipation and fear of what might come, but deep inside she knew she wanted it.

After the minute had passed the interviewer looked up and smiled broadly, saying, "Good girl Yuko, now please come with me."

He stood up, took her hand and led her to the other end of the room near the large bed. He opened a drawer and took out a blindfold. Yuko looked at him questioningly. "The party members have requested that you be blindfolded for the first part," he said. "Perhaps I should explain. Before each party, the pictures of the woman are sent to all the members. So they have all seen your delightful underwear pictures. They then decide how they want the party to proceed. Sometimes they like the woman to be naked before they arrive but in your case they want to see you fully clothed first before they strip you completely."

As he spoke he carefully placed the blindfold over Yuko's eyes and fastened it securely behind her head.

She felt strangely disorientated as he left her standing in the room and went to pick up the phone. She heard him dial a short number which she assumed was room to room and say, "Yuko is ready for you now if you would all like to come next door."

Yuko listened to him go to the main door and open it. She heard the excited murmur of male voices enter the room and felt her legs go weak as she heard the men moving toward her. She could feel that they were all around her and then she felt the first hand brush against her cheek.

Soon she felt hands touching her all over. She was surprised at how tender some of them were. Lightly brushing her cheeks and running fingers over her lips and stroking her ears. Others were moving over her blouse, squeezing and feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. Bolder hands were moving up under her skirt, lightly stroking the insides of her thighs. She jumped a little as the first one found the wet patch on her panties. The owner of the hand commented immediately at how wet she was.

This acted as some kind of signal and Yuko could feel the men all around her, pressing against her. She felt trapped, helpless; as she felt the buttons of her blouse being unfastened one by one. She could feel other hands busily seeking out the fastener of her skirt. It did not take long. She felt the waistband of her skirt go slack and then it was being pulled down. At the same time she felt her blouse being pulled from her shoulders. She felt her self being lifted slightly off of the carpet so they could remove her skirt completely. She felt a hand briefly fumble with the fastening clip of her bra and, before she had time to react in any way, it was quickly unfastened and pulled off of her body exposing her breasts to all the men. She heard them commenting. Comments like, "What a lovely pair of tits. Look at how big her nipples are!"

She felt them mauling her breasts. Squeezing them and pulling at her nipples.

The touching and feeling seemed to go on for a long time until she heard one of them say, "now it is time to see your cunt Yuko."

She felt hands grab at the waist band of her panties and then they were being swiftly pulled down over thighs and down to her feet. Once again she felt them lift her up and take the panties off completely. She felt so vulnerable now. Standing completely naked amongst the men and listening to their comments.

They told her how horny she was making them feel and how much they were looking forward to having fun with her.

She wondered what was happening when she realised that the men had moved away from her, leaving her feeling alone and very naked.

She felt someone behind her start to unfasten the blindfold. He lifted it from her head and she was momentarily blinded by the relatively bright lights in the room.

As her vision recovered she suddenly panicked and tried to cover herself with her hands. She was horrified to see all of her work colleagues gathered in front of her leering rudely at her naked body. To add to her discomfort she saw that they were all still fully dressed in their business suits. Worse was to come. Suddenly saw the face of her Japanese boss appear at the front of the crowd of men smiling broadly at her.

She felt his lust filled gaze roam over her body from her head to her toes before he said, "Yuko, welcome to our little party. Your colleagues and I have been planning this for many weeks now. In fact we have been planning it ever since we all watched your 'punishment' in England via the video link."

Yuko felt shocked and horrified that her boss and colleagues could have been so devious.

Her boss continued, "We all enjoyed watching your punishment. Maybe I will show you the recording some time when we are back in my office. The video equipment was very good and showed great detail in the close up shots. We all agreed though that although we all saw your lovely cunt displayed so well in the video we wanted to see and feel it for real. So, Yuko, please get up onto the bed and then kneel."

She looked around at all the men. She could see the wild lust in all of their eyes. As she climbed up onto the bed the images from the web site started to fill her head. She felt that now familiar feeling of humiliation mixed with sexual excitement as she knelt on the bed. She knelt on 'all fours' using her hands to support her upper body and was very aware that all the men were now gathered behind her.

Some one said, "Go down on your elbows and stick your arse up, Yuko"

Yuko did as she was told and lowered her upper body onto her elbows.

"Arch your back Yuko and move your knees apart."

Yuko knew what they wanted all along but felt a natural reluctance to display her self so crudely. She could sense the men getting impatient though and, making a big mental effort, she did as she was told.

As she arched her back and moved her knees apart she could feel her wet vulva was now fully exposed to all of the men.

"Arch your back more Yuko, let's see that magnificent cunt"

She forced her back lower in an exaggerated arch which in turn forced her buttocks up higher giving the men the view they wanted.

In this position she could feel the lips of her vulva gaping open and wet.

This did not go unnoticed by the men.

Keeping her position she looked back at the men and saw that they were all quickly undressing.

She felt her own excitement and arousal rising as she watched the selection of bulges being displayed behind her as they were by now mostly dressed in just their underwear. Then, one by one she watched them strip completely. Looking around all of them and seeing their stiff penises for the first time.

She still could not quite believe how brazenly she was displaying herself to her work colleagues. Somehow her fantasy had taken her over and she felt as though she was being swept along in a wild dream.

She watched on of the men approach her and then he stood to one side so that the others still had a good view. She felt him place his hands on each buttock and then pull them apart, exposing her asshole to all of the men. He then moved directly behind her and, with her buttocks still rudely spread apart he lowered his head and licked her.

She swooned with the sudden thrill of feeling his tongue crudely slurp over her wet open vulva and then up to her asshole. He continued to lick her noisily, slurping and dribbling his saliva between her spread buttocks.

He then stopped and stood back, still holding her open as if to admire his work. His wet saliva which was now spread all over her vulva and anus suddenly felt very cold, acting as a blunt reminder to Yuko of how rudely exposed she was to all of these men.

The men then gathered around her and turned her over so she was lying on her back. They lifted her knees and then opened her thighs so that her wet vulva was once more exposed, open and ready. They then moved her down the bed until her buttocks were on the edge and bent her legs back so that her knees were almost touching her breasts. Two of them held her legs as the others once more enjoyed the view between them.

She looked down over her breasts and between her spread thighs at the man who had licked her. He was looking intently at her open vagina and holding his stiff penis in his hand. He moved forward and she felt the head of his penis separate her labia. She then gasped when, with one long slow thrust, he filled her. He stayed like that for a moment, relishing the feeling of having his penis completely inside her. The two men still held and supported her legs as she became aware of others climbing onto the bed with her.

Someone grabbed her hand and pulled it to his erection. She automatically wrapped her hand around it and enjoyed the feeling of its warmth and urgent stiffness. She felt her other hand being pulled toward another erect penis and was soon holding and rubbing both.

As she held the two penises she felt the man inside her start to move. She could feel that his need was suddenly urgent. He thrust deeply and violently into her and then she felt the release of his hot spunk deep inside her.

He withdrew almost immediately leaving her feeling like she wanted more. Wanting more was not going to be a problem she realised as another man quickly took the other's place. With another penis busy inside her one of the men then climbed onto her and sat astride her chest. He rubbed his erection over her mouth, reminding her of the interview earlier. "Suck it Yuko," he grunted as he pushed it between her lips. He used one hand to lift her head and the other to rub his penis. It was as though he was masturbating in her mouth. Her lips closed around the head of his penis as he rubbed himself. She looked up and saw his eyes were closed and then he was filling her mouth with his spunk.

She realised that it was the younger men who were quickly satisfying themselves and deep down she hoped that the other older men would be slower and thus give her more time to enjoy being used by them.

Yuko started to lose count of how many loads of spunk had been squirted inside her vagina. She had swallowed at least four loads with her sucking and now one of the younger ones was splashing hot spunk all over her breasts.

The action slowed a little and one of the older men suggested she should kneel on the bed again.

Once more she found herself kneeling on the bed with her back arched. The man moved behind and ran his fingers over her wet lips. Already there was spunk dribbling down the insides of her thighs as he guided his stiff penis into her.

She felt him grip her hips with strong hands as he started to thrust in and out of her with long powerful strokes. She could hear the wet sloppy sounds as he pounded away behind her. Each thrust of his cock caused more of the previous spunk to be squeezed out and dribble down her thighs.

Other hands were now under her body squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples as the man behind her continued to fuck her. The previous men had been quick to cum and had finished quickly. This one felt different. The constant regular rhythm between her legs and the nice feelings she was getting from her breasts being fondled was starting to arouse her to new heights. The men could hear the soft involuntary moans of pleasure that escaped her lips from time to time. The man fucking her also felt her moving her hips in time with his thrusts. He continued a steady rhythm sensing her orgasm building. Her soft moans became louder and more regular. They built and grew until she started to scream out loud. The man continued his steady rhythm but could not resist thrusting harder and deeper. His fingers sunk deeply into the flesh of her hips as he gripped harder and harder as she screamed with total abandonment. Just as she thought she could take no more she felt him explode inside her. His hot spunk flooded her insides and drove her to new heights of pleasure.

He slowed down his pace and then finally stopped. His limp penis slipped from her and he moved away.

She felt exhausted but wild with desire but remained in the same position. She tried to imagine what the men could see behind with her labia aroused and engorged with spunk dribbling from her gaping vagina.

She wondered why men found vaginas so attractive but had no doubts that this group were enjoying looking at hers.

There were still men behind her watching and stroking their erections as one of them started to finger her. She could feel him pushing his fingers in and then, using both hands he gripped both sides of her outer labia between his fingers and slowly pulled her wide open. She remembered seeing a man do the same thing in one of the porno movies she had watched but at the time never imagined that one day she would actually enjoy having her vagina displayed like that in such a crude way herself.

Her orgasm had transformed her and now she felt like she wanted more.

Now there were two men behind her. One either side using there hands to pull her vagina even wider. She could feel their fingers inside her as they probed and stretched her while some of the others watched and voiced their encouragement.

loveking
loveking
1,284 Followers