Yuko's Punishment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers

She could feel the spunk dribbling from her as they pulled and stretched her and her mind flashed back to the 'punishment' when one of the girls had managed to put her whole hand inside her.'

Yuko realised that she wanted to feel that sensation again.

She should have realised, that having watched the video recording of her punishment, the men had already decided that they also wanted to see a fist inside her.

Both men then stopped their fingering and stretching and one of them climbed up onto the bed. He positioned himself with his legs apart by Yuko's head. She knew immediately what he wanted and lifted her head. As she lifted her head he slid down a little so that her head was now in his lap. His erect penis was pressed against her cheek. The other man moved up beside her and was slowly pulling on a latex surgical glove. As he snapped the thin latex over his hand Yuko turned to see that it was her Japanese boss. He smiled at her as she watched him empty half a tube of KY jelly all over the latex glove from the fingers to the wrist.

She then watched him move away, back toward her rear. She jumped a little as she felt the cool jelly touch the hot flesh between her legs. She felt him run the tips of his fingers up and down her wet, parted, labia, gently probing and pushing to open her up. She could feel the expectant silence of the men as they all gathered behind her to watch. His little finger rubbed against her clitoris, making her jump again, as he crudely pushed three of his latex covered fingers completely inside her. She could hear the men encouraging him and felt her vagina stretch as he eased out the three fingers and then tried four. The men shouted more encouragement as his four fingers slowly disappeared inside her. She could hear them saying things like:- "I just love seeing her cunt stretched like that."

And

"Go on boss; get your whole hand up her. We want to see her cunt stretched around your wrist"

She stifled a scream as it felt as though her vagina could not stretch any more as he pushed his lubricated latex gloved hand further and further into her. Just when she was convinced that she could not take any more she felt her vagina relax a little. She heard the men cheer and realized that her boss had his hand completely inside her.

He turned to her and said, "Yuko, I'm really enjoying the feeling of having your wet cunt stretched over my wrist. It looks fantastic." As he spoke he started to move his wrist back and forth moving his fist inside her. "Is that good Yuko?" he enquired but not really interested in her answer.

As her boss slowly fucked her with his fist she felt as though every nerve in her body was somehow connected to her vagina. Her thoughts flashed back to the 'punishment when she had first experienced fisting.

The man sitting with his stiff cock pressed against her face knew he didn't have to force her but he had watched through a spy-hole earlier when she had sucked the stranger's cock as part of her interview. Since that moment he could not get the image to go from his mind. He grabbed a handful of her hair, twisted it around in his hand and then pulled her head up. "Suck this you whore," he grunted, as he lowered her mouth onto his stiff erection.

His action added to Yuko's enthusiasm. Although she hated being treated like that and being called a whore it was too late now to deny that it turned her on.

She opened her mouth and licked the head of his penis. As with the stranger earlier, during the interview, this man used the handful of her hair as a handle to grip. He pushed her head down, forcing the whole of his stiff cock into her mouth. He felt her momentarily gag as the head of his cock touched the back of her throat and then pumped her head up and down as though he was masturbating with it.

For the moment she forgot the strong sensations between her legs and concentrated on not gagging.

Yuko knew at the start that he would not last long. She heard the urgency in his voice and could feel by the frantic way in which he fucked her mouth that he would soon spunk. She felt him go tense and force her head down to take the whole length of penis in her mouth again. She felt the tell tale pulsations against the insides of her mouth and then he was cumming, filling her mouth with his spunk. She swallowed some but the rest dribbled down his penis from the sides of her mouth. She felt him relax his grip on her hair and let her head relax in his lap with the last of his spunk still dripping from his softening penis that was still inside her mouth.

She had never felt so turned on in her life. She knew that she must look like a complete slut being used by these men but she no longer cared.

Her boss was moving his fist inside her with a constant rhythm; in, out, in out........ With each thrust of his arm she could feel her whole body move back and forth on the bed. She could feel her nipples, stiff and erect, rubbing against the bed clothes sending tingles of pleasure through her body. All of these tingles of pleasure radiated and then centred on her crudely stretched vagina. She realised that as he thrust into her she was pushing back onto his hand forcing him deeper.

The room had become silent as all the men watched her boss fisting her. That silence was broken as she gave a long low animal moan of pleasure. It seemed to echo in the silence. She pushed back onto his fist again as her animal moans became louder and more urgent. Her boss's fist carried on relentlessly as he sensed she would soon cum again. The man who had just filled her mouth with his spunk reached under her body and roughly held each breast in his hand. He sought out her nipples and pinched them. He pulled on them until she cried out. He then stroked them gently for a few seconds and then pulled them hard again until she cried out again.

Yuko felt her whole body shudder as she started to cum again. The pain of her nipples seemed to blur and blend with the sensations from her vagina until the pain and pleasure became one. She felt as though her orgasm would last for ever as her screams filled the room with sound.

Gradually though, her orgasm subsided until she was quiet and motionless on the bed.

She slowly became aware of all the men still gathered around her and her boss's fist still inside her. She felt him move his hand and very slowly pull out from her. It came out easily with a wet sounding 'plop'

Still kneeling, she listened to the men commenting about how stretched her vagina was. She could feel her own juices mixed with the spunk from earlier, dribbling down the insides of her thighs.

She listened to them talking amongst themselves as to who had not used her yet and filled her with their spunk.

She could not see her boss but heard him behind her when he said, "gentlemen I hope you enjoyed watching me stretch Yuko's cunt. Judging by the noise she made I am certain she enjoyed it! As you can all see now, her cunt will need time to recover and will not be of much use for fucking."

He then turned to Yuko and said, "One of the things I enjoyed watching the most on my copy of your 'punishment' video was when one of the girls pushed her finger into your asshole. I enjoyed watching it so much that it developed into a powerful fantasy that one day I would fuck your asshole."

Yuko felt herself starting to panic again. She blurted out, "no, please, not anal sex. I don't think I can."

Her boss spoke again and said, "Yuko, you have come here voluntarily to be used by us. Part of that use will be having your asshole fucked by me."

He turned to the men saying, although her cunt is temporarily stretched and out of service I'm sure that those of you still waiting your turn will have noticed how inviting her tight little asshole looks."

As he spoke, Yuko felt her sphincter contract, realising what they intended to do next.

She felt her boss's latex covered fingers brush over her tight hole as he said, "Yuko, have you ever been fucked in the ass?" She just shook her head from side to side.

"Pass me the lubricant and the applicator," her boss said to one of the others.

Yuko glanced sideways and saw a tube with a long nozzle being passed back to her boss. She felt the coldness of the nozzle touch her anus and then the cold wet sensation of a large blob of lubricant being squeezed out between her cheeks onto her tight hole. "Just try to relax," her boss said as she felt the tapered nozzle being pushed inside her.

The men were all silent as they watched her boss push the nozzle into her anus. She then felt the cool lubricating gel deep inside as he squeezed the tube and slowly pulled it back out. She then felt his fingers moving around over her anus; spreading the lubricant and making her feel wet. She involuntarily tensed her sphincter muscle as his finger made its first attempt to enter her. "Just relax Yuko," he said, "we will not hurt you." She made a concerted effort to relax and as her boss sensed her relaxation he pushed his finger a little further inside. He commented to the men how tight she felt as he slowly but surely buried his finger deep in her rectum, one knuckle joint at a time.

Yuko was surprised at how quickly her body accepted his finger and soon he was sliding it in and out of her.

After a short period he pulled his finger out and she felt a sudden emptiness. She felt him apply some more lubricant and then a sudden sharp pain as he tried to push two fingers about an inch or so into her rectum. He paused immediately and encouraged her to try and relax again.

She could feel a constant sensation of pressure from her anus but gradually got used to the feeling and started to relax. Once more her boss sensed the relaxation and pushed his two fingers a little deeper.

Yuko gradually found that the more she could manage to relax the easier she could accept the two fingers.

She soon felt her boss's knuckles and realised that he must have two whole fingers completely in her anus.

She was still kneeling with her buttocks high in the air and her head in the man's lap. The taste of his semen was still strong in her mouth.

She then listened as her boss as he said, "Yuko you are nearly ready for us to honour you with our spunk in your asshole.

I have waited a long time for this moment; to have my cock deep in your asshole; but before I fuck your ass I want to show the others who are waiting to follow me how cleverly your little tight hole has stretched."

She felt that same sudden empty feeling as he abruptly pulled his fingers from her.

She then felt hands pulling her buttocks apart and then two fingers once more pushing inside her.

At first, other than feeling her buttocks being pulled apart, the two fingers felt the same as before until she felt her anus being pulled open. She then realised that her boss was now using one finger from each hand.

She listened to the men commenting as she felt her anus being crudely pulled open and displayed to them.

She realised that the more crudely they talked about her and what they wanted to do to her the more she enjoyed it.

She now had her eyes closed as she held the obscene image in her mind of what the men must be seeing being her. That obscene image of her most private place being stretched and displayed filled her with lust and a powerful need to feel her boss's cock to be the first to enter her rectum.

She felt her anus relax as he withdrew his fingers and walked round to speak to her. She opened her eyes and turned her head to look at him and saw his thick, stiff penis being held in his hand. She watched him as he rubbed it slowly, saying, "Yuko, ever since I watched your punishment in England I wanted to have you. I've dreamt of this moment ever since. Now I am going to fuck your asshole. She looked at his thick penis. Surely it is much thicker than two of his fingers, she thought. She could feel her self start to panic as he walked back behind her. She felt him rub the head of his cock crudely across the wet labia of her still gaping wet vagina, and then up to her anus.

She tensed her sphincter again as she felt the head push against the puckered entrance of her tightest hole.

It felt impossibly large as she felt the pressure start to build as he pushed forward. She felt his hands spreading her buttocks as he said, "Just relax Yuko; I want to look down and watch my cock enter and stretch your asshole. I want to feel the tightness gripping my cock as I fuck you."

Closing her eyes she tried her best to relax. Drawing on the very recent memory sensations of having his two fingers inside her for the first time, she felt her sphincter start to relax. He took his time and entered her a little at a time, feeling her sphincter relax and delighting in the sensation of the tightness around the head of his penis.

He knew that the difficult part was done. He could feel that the head of his penis was past the tight ring of her sphincter. She felt him grip her buttocks tightly in each hand and then, in one slow powerful movement, he thrust the whole length of his penis inside her. She gave a gasp, more of surprise than pain, as her rectum finally surrendered. He stayed motionless for a few seconds, relishing the sensation of her tightness gripping his whole length.

With her eyes still closed she felt him start to fuck her. She was surprised that there was now no pain. In fact as his thrusts continued she realised it felt good.

He fucked her harder and harder, gripping her hips tightly, almost painfully. She could feel his balls slapping against her vulva as used her anus for his pleasure.

She felt his thumbs dig painfully into her buttocks as he shouted, "take this Yuko; take this you fucking whore." She felt his penis start to pulsate deep within her and then his hot spunk filling her rectum.

His thrusts then slowed to a halt and his grip on her hips relaxed.

She could feel his penis softening inside her and then the unique feeling of his sudden withdrawal. She stayed kneeing as he moved away.

She listened to the men commenting on how her anus was now gaping and obviously ready for another cock.

She felt another man behind her and then, with none of the foreplay her boss had afforded her, he just thrust his stiff penis straight up her rectum, causing her to gasp out loud. Once more she felt the fingers and thumbs digging painfully into her hips and buttocks as the man concentrated on his sole purpose of using her rectum for his pleasure. She felt the same sensations of his cock pulsating and then the sudden flow of his hot spunk.

Yuko then heard her boss say, "Yuko, it was obvious to me when I first witnessed your punishment that you were one of those very rare girls that enjoy being used and humiliated. After we have finished with you I know it will only be a matter of time before you want more. The reason I invited you back to Japan was firstly to fuck your asshole but then to offer you continued employment. You will now be my personal assistant but whenever I am entertaining important business colleagues or customers you will be the entertainment. You can of course refuse and try to find work elsewhere but somehow I feel confident that you will accept. There are still many sexual acts and perversions that you have yet to experience but before we finish with you today I want to see you fully occupied."

Yuko did not immediately understand what he meant by 'fully occupied until it became apparent that there were only three men left who had not yet had an orgasm.

Her boss continued, "OK, Yuko, there are only three cocks left for you to satisfy and you have three holes that they could use. We have already seen all three holes being used now I want to see you use all three holes at the same time."

As Yuko listened she could feel the spunk dribbling out from her anus for all of them to see and knew she was about to have yet another new experience.

The men all moved away from the bed leaving her alone.

Her boss then moved close and told her to get off of the bed for a moment.

He offered her his hand and helped her to stand. She looked around at all the naked men. Most of them were limp but satisfied all thanks to her.

She noticed three men still showing proud erections. She wondered if she could actually manage to have all three at the same time but somehow felt she had to.

She listened to the three remaining men discussing their options as to who wanted her mouth, who wanted her vagina and who wanted her anus.

The discussion seemed to be over as one of them walked up to her and crudely put his hand between her buttocks and stuck a finger up her rectum.

"I'm going to fuck your asshole Yuko," he announced.

He then climbed onto the bed and lay on his back.

Her boss then instructed her to squat over his erect penis and then lower her self down onto him.

Yuko climbed up onto the bed and, with her back toward the man's head and facing the rest of the men, she squatted over his stiff penis and lowered her self downwards.

The man held his erect penis upright as her boss instructed her to guide it into her anus. She could feel all the men staring between her open thighs as she lowered her self down, feeling between her legs for the man's penis and then guiding it to her anus.

Satisfied that the head of the man's penis was now just at the entrance of her still partially dilated anus, she looked defiantly at the rest of then and then slowly lowered her self onto it. She was amazed at how easily she could now take a penis into her rectum.

She heard the man give out a low grunt of pleasure as he felt his penis disappear into her.

She felt a new sensation to add to her enjoyment of humiliation and that was a strange feeling of power. All these men's lustful thoughts and actions focussed entirely on her. She looked around at all of them. Some she noticed were starting to get fresh erections as they feasted their eyes on her naked body. Some gazing between her legs and others at her pert breasts as she squatted with her thighs spread wide with an erect penis completely inside her rectum.

Her boss then instructed her to lean back with her back resting on the man's chest. She did as she was told and watched the men's eyes all gazing between her thighs.

The second man yet to be satisfied then moved up to the bed and reached his hand down to her vagina. He fingered her roughly as the others watched before climbing on top of her.

She felt him moving his hand between them and then felt his erect penis pushing into her vagina.

After her boss's fist she was surprised at how her vagina must have shrunk back again. As the man pushed his penis into her she felt suddenly 'full'.

The man beneath her started to move his hips and fuck her anus. At the same time the man on top started to fuck her vagina.

She realised very quickly, as they settled into a steady rhythm, that she was enjoying the feeling of being like a sandwich filling between these two men. The sensation of having both penises inside her not only added to her feelings of being used but excited her.

She felt the man on top and in her vagina lift his body up as the third man used his hands to turn her head toward him.

As she turned her head she instinctively opened her mouth. He pulled her head toward him and pushed his stiff penis between her lips.

Soon the three men were all thrusting into her. She felt hands groping at her breasts pulling her nipples, uncertain as to whether it was the man she was sucking, the one up her rectum or the one in her vagina.

Yuko felt certain that she would not have another orgasm but felt a strong desire to make all three cum.

She soon found that she had synchronised with the three men's rhythm; four naked bodies all searching together for release.

She could feel each individual thrust between her legs starting to send those familiar waves of pleasure through her body. These waves of pleasure mixed and multiplied with the sensations from her breasts. Her nipples were tingling as the hands teased and squeezed them.

loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers