Yuko's Punishment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

Suddenly, as if from nowhere, she felt all three men go tense. The two penises crudely squashed in her rectum and vagina felt as though they were pulsating as one. She felt her insides start to fill with spunk once more and all of her nerve endings felt as though they had merged into one. She screamed loudly and shuddered as her final orgasm filled every sense. She was vaguely aware of hands holding her head and then, almost gagging, eagerly gulped and swallowed the sudden flood of spunk in her mouth.

The men slowly withdrew. The man by her side slipped his penis from her mouth wiping the last few drops of spunk onto her cheek. The man on top of her slipped from her vagina and got off of the bed. She sat back up in the squatting position. Allowing the spunk she had not been able to swallow to drip from her mouth and then down onto her breasts.

She lifted her self up and felt the last penis slip from her anus with a 'plop'.

The man got up from the bed leaving her alone. She lay back exhausted, aware that the men were all leaving. Finally she realised that only her boss remained.

He walked over to her and said, "Do you accept my job offer?"

Yuko looked at him, knowing that he would expect even more outrageous demands of her.

She hesitated, before she replied, noticing his eyes roaming over her naked and used body and feeling the warm spunk still dribbling from her vagina and anus.

She wanted to say no but deep inside she knew, as he knew, that she would want more.

"Yes," she replied, "I would like that very much."

To be continued...

*

If you enjoyed reading my story please let me know. Thank you.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers