Yuko's Punishment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers

She felt him pushing her head down, forcing her to take all of his cock into her mouth. She could feel how excited he was and this, together with the way he was now roughly fucking her with two fingers added to her own arousal. He was forcing her head down with each upward thrust of his cock; using her mouth for his selfish pleasure. Yuko knew that very soon she would be swallowing and tasting his spunk.

She felt his fingers push deeper inside her and then his hand pushing her head down until her lips were pressed against his pubic hair and the head of his stiff cock was in the back of her throat. She felt his cock start to throb between her lips and then the rush of his hot spunk was flooding into her mouth.

She swallowed repeatedly, feeling and tasting the salty slime as she drank every last drop. Finally she felt his grip on her head slacken and his fingers withdraw from her vagina. His softening cock slipped from her mouth, smearing the last drops of spunk on her lips. He then lifted her head and stood up.

"Well done!" exclaimed her boss, "you didn't spill a drop." She watched Hiroto busy fastening his trousers and smiling as he got ready to leave. Her boss then continued, "Yuko, I always enjoy watching you." Later I am going to fuck you but first I need you to help me with my business guests."

As she listened to him Yuko felt nervous, wondering what would be expected of her when she 'helped' her boss with his business guests. She was in little doubt that she would be soon tasting more spunk and displaying her self crudely to his guests but she still started to put her blouse and skirt back on. Her boss commented, "I don't know why you are bothering to get dressed again. You will soon be undressing again for my guests. Anyway, yes, why not, I'm sure they will enjoy the sexy spectacle of watching you undress."

Soon she was fully dressed again. She licked the remains of Hiroto's spunk from her lips and then re-applied her lipstick.

"OK, Yuko," said her boss, "Are you ready to meet my guests?" Yuko nodded, wondering what would be expected of her during the next few hours.

Although she was feeling very nervous and apprehensive as she and her boss walked toward the conference room door, she was also aware of how aroused she felt. They paused for a moment outside the closed door. Yuko could hear muffled conversations from inside. Her boss pushed the door open and the conversations immediately stopped.

As she entered the room she could see ten well dressed businessmen sitting around the large conference table. She felt self conscious as all of them turned round to look at her. As she walked inside the room she felt as though they were all watching the gentle movement of her breasts which seemed to be advertised by the way her erect nipples were clearly visible through the blouse.

The silence in the room was broken by her boss as he said, "Gentlemen, this is Yuko."

He then turned toward her and said, "Yuko, these people are very keen for our company to invest in their business. They manufacture a range of sex toys and accessories. Your part in this venture is to help us evaluate their products."

Yuko looked around the room and noticed a wheeled table had been set up in the corner of the room. On the table were all kinds of plastic and rubber items; some she recognised and some she didn't.

Next to the table was a strange looking large contraption. She could not make out what it was. It looked like it had a wheel within a framework of industrial metal with a long steel rod attached to it. "Yuko," said one of the seated businessmen, "I see that you are already intrigued by the contraption. In our brochure we describe it as a fucking machine. All will become clear later on when my colleagues demonstrate it to you."

Yuko stood there feeling very nervous. Part of one particular sentence seemed to be repeating over and over in her mind, "When my colleagues demonstrate it to you."

She looked around the room and could see the lust filled expressions in the men's faces as they continued to gaze at her, letting their eyes roam over her from head to toe. Her thoughts were interrupted by her boss as he said, "Yuko, I've already told our customers how responsive and sexy you are. Now take off your blouse and skirt and show them how sexy you look."

For the second time that day she felt her self blush with embarrassment. She just stood there, motionless, gazing down at the floor.

"Take off your blouse Yuko!" her boss said firmly.

She looked up and glanced around the room as she submissively reached up and started to unfasten her blouse. The room was silent as one by one she unfastened the buttons. Finally, with all the buttons loose, she pulled the blouse out from her skirt so that it was hanging loosely and open.

"Take it off completely Yuko," her boss said sternly, "we all want to see your lovely pert tits." She lifted the blouse from each shoulder, and then let it slide down over her arms and fall to the floor. With her breasts, and more importantly, her erect nipples now completely exposed she listened to the appreciative whistles and mumbles that came from everyone in the room.

Her boss then said sternly, "Now remove your skirt Yuko." She reached for the zip fastener and slid it down. Then, resigned to the fact that she would soon be fully exposed to these people, she flicked the top fastening loose and pulled the skirt down over her thighs, finally letting it fall to the floor.

She then stepped out of the skirt and just stood there in front of everyone wearing only her three inch heels, sheer hold-up stockings and the revealing black lace bra and panties. Again she heard the collective mumble of approval fill the room as she felt them all staring at her. Slowly, she found the courage to look around shyly at the men and started to wonder how many of them already had erections. She felt the now familiar sensation of nervousness and arousal, knowing that her boss would be expecting her to do what ever the men wanted.

As her mind started to fill with images of the men, all wanting to use her for their pleasure, her boss brought her back to reality as he said, "Yuko, before we start I want you to walk around the table and greet each of my guests."

She slowly walked around the table, greeting each of the businessmen with a polite bow. She felt each man in turn devouring her with his eyes.

One of the businessmen then stood up, walked over to the wheeled table and fetched it back next to the large conference table.

The other men all stood up as Yuko's boss said, "Yuko, please climb up onto the conference table and lay on your back."

She hesitated and then her boss said, "Perhaps two of you gentlemen can give her a hand."

Suddenly she felt her self being lifted up by two of the men and then lowered onto the table.

The rest of the men gathered round as she tried to keep her legs together feeling nervous as she wondered what was about to happen.

She listened as all the men seemed to be deciding what they should try first. One of them leaned over her and suddenly pinched each of her nipples. He then kept hold of them, gripping them between his fingers and thumbs and said, "Yuko, we are going to try out our sucking machine on you. It was originally a milking machine for cows but has been modified to fit human nipples."

As he spoke, one of his colleagues passed him some lubricating gel. He let go of her nipples and Yuko felt them harden as he applied the cold gel. He spread it all around her nipples and areola.

She heard the humming of a motor and then saw the tubes and milking attachments being passed to the man. He swiftly placed each of the attachments onto her nipples. Yuko felt the suction almost immediately as the rubber of the attachments formed a seal with the aid of the gel and sucked in her nipples.

She heard the machine start to make a regular throbbing sound as it sucked and partially released each nipple with a slow rhythm.

As she lay there Yuko realized that the feeling was quite pleasant and was making her nipples tingle with pleasure.

With the modified milking machine sucking her nipples Yuko heard the men discussing using the 'other machine'. She heard them agree that it would be a good idea and then realized that the 'other machine' was the fucking machine she had been curious about earlier.

She moved her head and watched as they wheeled the machine over to the conference table and stationed it near to her feet.

One of the men then attracted her attention to the wheeled table and said, "Would you like to choose a cock?"

Yuko was puzzled until she saw that there was a selection of rubber penises arranged on the table top. They varied in size but all looked remarkably life like.

The man picked one up and showed it to her. It had a large bulbous head, protruding veins and was complete with scrotum and testicles.

He invited her to touch it. She was reluctant at first but as he placed it in her hand she was surprised to feel that it felt warm, just like a real one!

All the men watched as she touched and squeezed the rubber cock, amazed at how life like it was.

She suddenly felt very shy again as she held the rubber cock knowing that the men wanted her to choose one and no doubt fuck her with it.

The man then said, "Yuko, when we have done trials before the women have tended to prefer the larger, fatter cocks."

Yuko felt flustered and uncertain as the man said, "Would you like us to choose the right size for you?"

Yuko did not answer directly but, with the machine still sucking her nipples, she vaguely nodded her head in approval.

"Good," said the man as he took the rubber cock back from her, "now just relax, enjoy your nipples being sucked and open your legs."

Yuko realized that as the man had been talking his colleagues had all gathered down by her feet. She watched as one of them started to fix two items onto the end of the conference table at either side. The items looked familiar and she quickly recognized that they were stirrups from a medical examination bed.

Yuko tensed her legs as two of the men tried to lift them up and apart.

She could sense the excited anticipation from the men as they gathered closer to watch her being fully exposed.

"Yuko!" her boss said firmly, let them lift your legs so we can all get a good view of your cunt."

Yuko was already aroused by being humiliated by all of these men. The nipple sucking machine was sending pleasurable feelings through her body as it rhythmically sucked her. Up until this moment she had kept her legs firmly together but could feel the wetness between her legs that would soon be displayed to the men.

She closed her eyes and forced her mind to relax. She felt her legs being lifted up and spread open as the two men placed each ankle into the stirrups.

She could already feel that her wet vulva was now exposed to these men as more hands held her sides and slid her toward the end of the table. She felt her knees bend and fold back as her buttocks were slid toward the edge of the table.

Yuko had long since learned to accept that these humiliating situations actually aroused her more than anything else she had ever known.

She even remembered being aroused the last time she had received a Gynecological exam. She had been exposed to her doctor in a similar way to now and remembered feeling ashamed at how much she enjoyed watching him first put on his surgical gloves and then opening her vulva wide for his examination.

She felt the two men pull her knees wide open and then heard the lurid comments of the men as they all gazed between her legs.

She could not make out whole sentences, just odd words and phrases like, "delicious looking cunt, love to open her wet lips, fuck her arsehole, etc."

Finally she found the courage to open her eyes and looked at the lust filled expressions on the men's faces.

She could see the man holding the rubber cock was now standing between her feet. While her eyes had been shut he had selected a larger fatter version.

It looked huge and she started to panic as she watched him liberally coat the whole of the cock with KY jelly.

She watched as he held up the cock for her to see. Its whole length glistened with the jelly and Yuko felt her self tense again as she felt someone's fingers firstly pull the black lace strips of her panties further apart and then the same fingers were spreading her vulva wide open. There was complete silence in the room except for the rhythmical sucking of the nipple pump and the heavy breathing of the men.

Yuko felt the large bulbous head of the cock being pressed between her wet, open vulva. It already felt as though it was too big but she could feel it being relentlessly pressed into her. She gasped as the bulbous head opened her up and then gradually slid inside her. Slowly but surely the big cock stretched and filled her until she could feel the rubber scrotum touching her arse.

The man kept still, allowing her to become accustomed to having this large rubber cock deep inside her. Slowly, Yuko found she could relax and was shocked to realize that such a large invasion of her vagina was starting to feel good.

She watched as some of the men moved the fucking machine toward the end of the table. She felt some movement between her legs as they attached the piston to the rubber cock and listened as the men talked about stroke length and speed.

As the men stood back a little, seemingly satisfied with whatever they had been doing between her legs, Yuko gave a gasp as she firstly saw the wheel on the machine start to turn and then felt the huge rubber cock sliding back out of her vagina. The cock stopped and the men made a small adjustment before re-starting the machine.

As she watched the wheel start to turn again she felt the big cock being driven back inside her.

It still felt huge but now the mysteries of the fucking machine were clear in Yuko's head as the wheel continued to turn and the big cock slid in and out almost in sympathy with the rhythmic sucking of the nipple sucking machine.

Yuko could feel how the big cock was stretching her with each powerful thrust and that, combined with the pleasurable sensations from the nipple sucking machine, was driving her closer and closer to an orgasm.

She no longer cared that she was being watched by her boss and the ten businessmen. In fact it just added to her arousal. She just closed her eyes as the two machines relentlessly teased and fucked her. She started to thrust her hips to meet each stroke of the machine as the men watched her being fucked.

One of the men made a small adjustment to the nipple sucker causing it to suck harder and pull more of her areola into the suction cups. It was almost too painful but in her aroused state it just added to her pleasure. The men could sense her imminent orgasm and as she thrust her hips they increased the length of the stroke a little, forcing the cock as deep as it would go and pressing the scrotum hard against her arse with each stroke.

Suddenly she was screaming. The men watched as she thrashed around on the table with the big cock relentlessly thrusting in and out of her. Her orgasm racked her whole body and as the men sensed her orgasm start to subside they slowed the fucking machine and brought it to a stop but with the cock still buried deep inside her. At the same time they switched off the nipple sucker allowing the sucking cups to fall away.

Finally Yuko opened her eyes and looked around at the men feeling embarrassed again. Her nipples were still tingling and, as she glanced at them, she was amazed at how large and elongated they had become.

Two of the men moved around the table and reached for her nipples. As they touched them she felt as though the men had given her an electric shock. She jumped in surprise at how sensitive the machine had made them.

Yuko lay on the table with the big rubber cock still deep inside her as she saw two of the men assembling something different. It looked like a low stool but they were fitting something in the centre of it.

As she moved her head to get a better look her boss interrupted her thoughts as he said, "Yuko, this last piece of apparatus is called a pleasure stool. As you will see in a moment it is like a smaller version of the fucking machine but is designed so that you straddle it, like sitting on a low horse."

As he finished speaking she felt him reach between her open thighs. She suddenly jumped as his finger brushed lightly over her clitoris. As she jumped her vaginal muscles involuntarily gripped the big rubber cock and she realized that it would not take much to bring on another orgasm.

She tensed again as he manually turned the wheel which withdrew the big cock a little and moved the scrotum back from covering her anus.

She felt his finger moving around her engorged wet labia and then down to touch her anus. His touch was almost featherlike as he moved the tip of his finger in small circles around her tight hole.

The tight fit of the big rubber cock had caused much of the KY jelly to mix with her own juices and form a messy ring around the base. Her boss collected some on his finger and then rubbed it into her anus. She could feel the tip of his finger start to push inside as he said, "Yuko, the pleasure stool has the facility of having two cocks attached that can fuck both of your holes together."

As he talked he pushed his finger into her anus up to the second knuckle.

He then turned to one of the men and said, "OK, let's try out the pleasure stool."

Yuko felt him remove his finger from her anus and then felt the big cock being slid out. Suddenly she felt empty but knew it would not last long.

Two of the men lifted her from the table and she stood watching as a man walked over to the pleasure stool, bent down and fixed the still glistening big rubber cock onto one of the pistons hidden beneath. As she watched, her eyes were drawn back to another of the men who had picked up a more slender rubber cock from the table.

He walked toward her, holding the cock in his hand. He had already coated it with KY jelly and as the others finished with setting up the stool, they all gathered round as the man holding the slender cock said, "Yuko, please bend over and lean on conference table.

Yuko knew exactly what he was about to do but obediently did as he asked.

As she bent over she felt her feet being moved further apart and then felt hands on her buttocks. She felt her buttocks being pulled open and even with her face staring at the table top could feel the gaze of all the men on her exposed anus.

She heard her boss tell the man to pass him the slender rubber cock.

She listened as her boss said, "Yuko I'm going to try this rubber cock for size in your arsehole. I'm sure it will fit and when I have prepared you, you will be fucked in both holes by the pleasure stool."

She felt him part her swollen vulva and dip two fingers inside. He then pulled them out and rubbed them over her anus. She felt the rubber of the cock being pressed against her and then the first inch or so pushing inside her. It was not the first time that she had been fucked in this way and knew that the secret was to try and resist the natural reaction of clenching her sphincter muscle.

She felt the pressure building as he pushed the head of the rubber cock against her sphincter. She concentrated hard, forcing her self to relax and then felt the reward of the lubricated rubber cock sliding up her rectum.

He moved in and out a few times and she listened to the complimentary comments from the businessmen.

Finally he pulled it out. As it exited her anus she felt her buttocks being pulled further apart and knew that they wanted to see her partially dilated hole.

loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers