Yuko's Punishment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

"OK, Yuko, stand up."

She stood up and turned to face the men and was then led to the pleasure stool.

Her boss quickly busied himself fixing the slender cock into the second position.

As she stood next to it, Yuko looked down at the two rubber cocks protruding from the seat of the stool; the front one large and bulbous, the same one that had been used earlier to fuck her. The second one was now fixed and ready and both were being smeared with more KY jelly.

Her boss then said, "Yuko, you must first stand astride the stool and then lower your self until you are kneeling either side of it and sitting on the seat. You will have course already noticed that when you are seated you will have both cocks inside you!"

Yuko stood astride the stool. She could hardly believe what she was about to do. Only a short time earlier she remembered the embarrassment of revealing her self to these men.

She slowly bent her knees and started to kneel down. As her knees touched the floor she felt the rubber cocks pressing between her legs.

She listened as her boss knelt behind her and said, "I will locate each cock at the entrance of your cunt and your arsehole. When you feel as though they are in the correct positions I want you to lower your bum and impale yourself on both cocks."

She felt him move the bulbous head of the big cock between her wet lips and the entrance to her vagina. She lowered her self a little as he then guided the head of the smaller cock into her anus.

Both felt as though they were in the correct place and, looking up at all of the men, she slowly lowered her self down onto both cocks.

It felt tight as both cocks opened and spread each hole as she lowered her self onto them.

Finally she felt her buttocks touch the seat. It felt strange to be sitting on a seat with two cocks stuck deep inside her.

She saw one of the men turn a control knob and suddenly felt the cocks start to move.

The cocks moved slowly. As one withdrew the other went in, alternately fucking each hole.

One of the men handed her the control and said, "Now you can adjust the speed to how you like it.

Yuko took the control and started to play with it. She was amazed at how good it felt and wondered how many other girls had been used to develop this machine.

As she experimented with the control she did not notice at first that the men had started to undress. She looked up and, with the two rubber cocks now thrusting rhythmically inside her she saw that all the men were almost naked.

She looked around as the last of them hastily stripped of his underpants and saw that she was now surrounded by erect cocks of differing sizes. One thing she knew for sure was that they would all need relieving.

The first of the men stood in front of her and it was then that she realized how convenient the height of the stool was; or to put it more accurately, how convenient it was for the men to have her mouth at cock height.

Her boss watched excitedly as the first man stood in front of her, held her head and pushed his stiff penis between her lips. Yuko found it difficult to concentrate on sucking when the two cocks were fucking her so well from below. However she realized that the man was quite content to just hold her head and fuck her mouth.

She could sense that he was about to cum and was preparing to swallow as her boss would expect of her. However, at the last minute he pulled his cock from her mouth, grabbed it with his hand, wanked himself for the last few strokes and then shot his spunk onto her face. With the spunk still dribbling from her nose and chin another man took his place. One by one they took turns to fuck her mouth. Some withdrew and spunked on her face and hair whilst others just spunked in her mouth.

Finally the tenth man squirted his spunk onto her face, wiping every last drop over her cheeks and nose.

Her boss looked on, his stiff cock in his hand. The two rubber cocks and the humiliation of being used and spunked on were driving Yuko to another orgasm.

Suddenly the cocks stopped moving. Her boss leaned over and pulled her to her feet. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the conference table. With spunk still dripping from her face down onto her breasts, he roughly pushed her forward until she was bent over with her breasts squashed against the table top.

She felt him roughly use his feet to kick hers further apart. She knew that someone must have passed him the big rubber cock as she recognized the feel of the huge bulbous head that was being eagerly pushed inside her vagina.

As she gasped she heard him say, "Yuko, with that fat cock stuck firmly in your cunt I'm now going to fuck your lovely little arsehole."

As he finished speaking she felt the head of his erect penis push into her. Her sphincter offered little resistance, already dilated from the pleasure stool.

She felt his hands roughly grip her hips as he forced his stiff cock urgently into her rectum.

She could feel his urgency but was also aware of her own. Her boss's powerful thrusts were moving her back and forth on the conference table causing her sensitive nipples to rub on the smooth surface. The big rubber cock still felt huge inside her as her boss pounded into her rectum. The spunk was still dribbling down her face as she licked her lips and tasted it.

She knew that the ten businessmen were all watching and this just added to her arousal. She started to scream again as she felt her boss's fingers dig painfully into the flesh of her hips. Her orgasm seemed to take over almost every muscle and sense of her body as she writhed on the table, smearing spunk all over the surface and feeling her boss filling her rectum with his own hot spunk.

She was never sure but she thought she must have passed out for a few moments. She felt her boss slip his softening penis from her rectum and then help her to stand up.

She looked around and realized that the ten men had all dressed and left.

She looked at her boss as he smiled at her. She could feel his spunk starting to dribble from her anus. She looked down and saw that her tits and the black lace bra were smeared with spunk.

"Well done Yuko," said her boss, "I think I will be investing with these guys.

*

If you have enjoyed reading my story please let me know. It helps to make it worthwhile. Thank you.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers