Yuko's Punishment Ch. 04

Story Info
Japanese Office Girl's Continued Humiliation and abuse.
10.8k words
4.54
126.5k
58

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers

Authors note:

I recommend that you read Yuko's Punishment and Yuko's Punishment 1, 2 & 3 first before reading this next installment.


It was now three months since her last ordeal in the conference room at work. Three months since her last humiliating experience with her boss and ten businessmen. Even now, as she enjoyed a lazy Sunday morning in bed, just the thought of what she had done that afternoon at the office made her blush and feel embarrassed.

However the main cause of her acute embarrassment was the fact of having to admit that each time her mind flashed back to the events in the conference room it made her feel aroused. Lying there in bed alone that Sunday morning, images and memories flashed through her head of the ten businessmen taking turns to use her mouth and ejaculate all over her head filled her mind. Guilty excitement filled her senses as she thrust her hand between her open thighs to seek out the wetness and get some relief.

Later that evening she received an email from her boss to tell her of a business trip he wanted her to undertake. Despite her boss's delight in sexually humiliating her from time to time she knew that she was a conscientious capable assistant.

This fact was confirmed by her boss's email which told her he had booked her on a flight to London, business class, and a room in an up market hotel, and wanted her to deputize for him at an important conference. He explained that he would arrange for all the relevant documents to be emailed later.

Attached to the email was a return 'E' ticket and confirmation of the hotel reservation.

She had attended many meetings to discus this forth coming conference and now felt very flattered and honored that her boss had asked her to attend on his behalf.

Yuko spent the next week preparing and packing a case in preparation for her flight.

The flight was comfortable and she was soon checking into the hotel. She was impressed by her room which her boss had already upgraded to a suite.

As she unpacked her clothes she felt that she had achieved a good position in the company and felt determined to prove her self at the conference and hence impress her boss and demonstrate that she was a good business woman.

The following morning after a room service breakfast and a long shower Yuko prepared for the day at the conference. She chose some simple white underwear and sheer fifteen denier tights under a very conservative dark blue business suit; knee length skirt, matching jacket and a plain white blouse buttoned up to her neck.

Yuko checked her self in the mirror and felt happy that she had achieved the look she was after which was that of a smart young professional business woman.

She felt nervous as she pulled on a pair of low two inch heeled shoes, left the room clutching a large briefcase and headed for the elevator. She felt confident that her nervousness would soon go once she was in the conference room and chairing the meeting.

As she waited for the elevator she felt a cold shudder run through her body as she heard a male voice behind her ask, "Yuko?"

She recognized it immediately as her old boss from the UK office. The same boss who had been instrumental in her initial humiliation and punishment.

She turned to face him and to confirm that it was him.

"Hi Yuko," he said cheerfully, I thought I recognized you. What are you doing back here in the UK?"

"I'm chairing a global conference on behalf of my boss in Japan," she replied rather proudly, trying to remain calm and dignified. "So what are you doing here, I thought you left the company a while back?"

"I did," he replied, "but I was invited back to act as a consultant for one of your delegates."

She heard the elevator 'ding' to announce its arrival and waited for the doors to open. As they slid open her old boss said, "After you, Yuko." She entered the elevator thinking how gentlemanly her old boss was being until, as the doors closed, he said, I only let you go first so that I could check out your backside." As he spoke he slapped her bottom firmly, causing her to wince at the indignity of his actions.

While the elevator was descending he said, "I'm thinking that in your new managerial role you would prefer your adventurous past to remain a secret?"

Yuko just gazed down at her feet as she replied, "Please, I just want to move on and make a success of my career."

Her old boss chuckled, reveling in the situation. "I'll keep your secret quiet," he said, "but it will cost you."

"Anything," Yuko pleaded, "just tell me how much and I'll arrange it."

He chuckled again as the elevator slowed and stopped. "I don't want any money from you Yuko I just want the use of your body for my pleasure."

As the doors slid open he grabbed her hand saying, "Come with me."

She felt she had no choice as he led her down a deserted and dimly lit corridor to some gentlemen's toilets.

He pushed the door open and then pulled her inside.

"Please," she begged, I must not be late and cannot afford the time to return to my room if I need to change my clothes."

"Don't worry Yuko; all you'll need to do is re-apply your lipstick provided that you swallow like a good obedient girl. Now unzip me."

She placed the brief case on one of the wash stands and then reluctantly reached for the zip on his trousers. She paused briefly, but knowing that she had little choice if she was to avoid everyone in the conference hearing about her sordid past, she pulled it down and then delved inside his trousers and underpants and pulled out his penis.

She felt terrified that at any moment someone might walk in and find them but knew that any objection would be pointless.

She soon had her small hand wrapped around his manhood and pulled it free from his clothing.

"Now suck it Yuko and make sure you do not leave any mess on my trousers."

She stooped down until her head was level with his crotch. She could both feel and see that he was fully erect. Her fingers barely reached around the thick shaft. Pulling his foreskin back she then opened her mouth and licked the head before taking the first inch inside. She tasted the familiar saltiness immediately and knew that the quicker she got on with it the quicker she could leave and go to the conference.

As she gripped the shaft with her lips she felt his hands briefly caress her ears before gripping the back of her head and forcing toward him. She quickly and repeatedly swallowed to try and avoid the gagging reflex as her old boss proceeded to fuck her head.

He was thrusting into her mouth, forcing her nose to squash against his pubic hair. She could sense that he would not take long as his thrusts increased in speed and she felt his body tensing. She felt the familiar pulsating of his shaft in her mouth as a brief warning of the sudden flood of semen as he ejaculated into her throat.

She withdrew her mouth a little as he released his grip on her head and sucked hard on him, making sure she drained every drop. Finally she pulled back a little further and cleaned the remaining seepage with her tongue.

"MMMmm, you have improved with time Yuko," he said, "Your Japanese boss must be giving you plenty of practice."

She looked up at him from her crouched position and saw the mean look in his eyes. She hated him for having just humiliated her like that. He made her feel cheap having just used her for his selfish pleasure but her body told a different story. She felt disgusted as the taste of his spunk lingered in her mouth but her nipples felt erect and alive. She felt used and abused as she licked him clean but could feel a growing wetness between her legs.

He then wiped the sticky head of his softening penis over her nose and lips before putting it away and zipping up his trousers. "You have my silence Yuko," he said, causing her to a momentary sigh of relief, before adding, "for now."

Chuckling to him self he then finished checking his trousers and left.

Yuko quickly grabbed her brief case and, checking that the coast was clear, quickly walked across to the ladies toilet. Upon entering she opened the brief case to retrieve a small make up bag as she checked her self in the mirror. Other than her lipstick being smudged and a few runs in her eye makeup caused when her eyes had watered while she tried to suppress her gagging reflex, she looked fine.

She fixed her eye makeup and lipstick and, realizing that the whole experience had only lasted ten minutes, she then tried to push the experience to the back of her mind as she set off for the conference rooms in the grounds of the hotel.

Throughout the conference she succeeded in ignoring the stares from her old boss and felt that she had conducted the conference competently as the chair person. One of her biggest fears before entering the conference room was that there might be other delegates that she recognized from the old UK office but as she settled in front of them all and glanced around at their faces the only one she recognized was her old boss. She felt relief as she started the proceedings, confident that at last she might be able to concentrate on her career.

Later, as she wound up the proceedings she looked forward to the gala dinner that was to be held later; a time to mix with the other delegates and perhaps forge some new business relationships to boost her career.

Yuko gathered up her papers, placed them in her brief case and made her way back to her suite.

She had only been back in her room for a few moments when the door bell rang.

She cursed under her breath and went to the door.

"Sorry to trouble you," said a large scruffy looking guy dressed in working overalls and carrying a tool box, but our security systems are reporting a possible problem relating to your room. If it is convenient we need to quickly come inside and check."

Yuko glanced at the man and his equally large colleague before replying, "Well OK, if you are quick then I suppose it will be OK. I have to get ready for an important dinner later this evening so please come in but I say again, please be quick."

The two men entered the room, the last one closing the door behind him.

"So what is this security problem?" she enquired.

As she spoke the first and largest of the men reached for the TV remote and switched on the TV. "We have security cameras covering most of the hotel miss, and we spotted something earlier that could affect you. If you wait a minute I'll bring up the security channel on your TV and we can check."

Yuko watched, slightly puzzled as the maintenance guy entered a channel number and then a password via the TV remote control.

The large screen TV then showed a clear view of one of the corridors in the hotel.

He pressed a few more buttons causing the scene to change and then Yuko suddenly froze.

There on the screen was a recording showing her entering the men's toilets with her old boss.

The scene then switched to the inside of the toilet. Yuko glanced at the two men and felt her self start to panic. In one swift pre-rehearsed move the two men grabbed her, pulled her over to her bed and then forced her to sit between them.

"What do you think your doing!" she protested, wriggling and fighting to free her self. She realized that to fight was useless. The men were leering at her and forcing her to look at the TV as the recording of this morning's encounter with her old boss replayed on the screen.

Yuko watched with horror and a feeling of helplessness at the image of her self on the TV, getting out her old bosses penis and then stooping down in front of him to take him into her mouth.

The TV was still showing the recording of her earlier ordeal as the men started to rip off her clothes.

"No! No! You bastards, stop!" she protested already knowing that she was powerless to stop them.

She both heard and felt the buttons fly from her jacket as one of them held her and the other one just gripped the front and ripped it open. Her jacket was soon tossed onto the floor. She then felt his strong hands grip the neck line of her blouse and gasped as he just ripped it off her; the buttons flew across the room and the fabric tore and ripped easily. The men then swapped roles. As the other man now held her wriggling body the first one grabbed at the hem of her skirt. She heard the loud ripping noise as he tore it from the hem all the way up to her waist. It was now little more than a scrap of cloth as he finally ripped it from her body leaving her wearing just her bra, pantyhose and panties.

She still struggled as one of them held her whilst the other went to his tool box.

Yuko's eyes were now wide with expectation and terror as she watched him come back toward her with four lengths of rope in his hands.

First they tied her legs; a rope around each ankle tied to opposite feet of the bed. With her legs tied and stretched wide open it made her struggling very difficult. Next they tied both her arms above her head and to each corner of the bed leaving her spread semi naked in the shape of a cross.

She stopped struggling and just looked at them defiantly as they leered back at her.

"I thought you wanted us to be quick," the first guy said, "we'll be as quick as we can and it will help if you stop struggling." He then grabbed at her bra, pulling it violently away from her body. She could feel the fabric refusing to yield as it dug painfully into the flesh of her back and shoulders stretching away from her body to partially expose each breast.

She shouted, "No, please don't hurt me," when she saw the other man had fetched a knife from the tool box. As he approached she felt beads of sweat break out all over body. She watched him grinning at her as he approached and then with a few swift cuts she felt the pain of the bra digging into her vanish as it was reduced to scraps of useless fabric and tossed away onto the floor.

Each of them then grabbed a breast, squeezing them painfully and then, gripping her nipples between finger and thumb, they pinched her hard causing her to cry out.

"We were told that you liked it a little rough," said one of them, "maybe we should now kiss them better."

Yuko tried to ignore the aroused feelings in her body as they released their painful grip on her nipples. She then suppressed a sigh as they both surprised her by dipping their heads onto her breasts to lick her swollen and painful buds.

The gentleness did not last. After a few licks they moved down and she felt a hand grip the waistband of her panties which she had worn over her pantyhose. The panties were nowhere near as strong as her bra and with a strong powerful tug she felt them being ripped from her body.

She could almost physically feel their lustful gazes as though they were actually running their hands all over her. The only thing protecting what was left of her modesty was the fine nylon of her 15 denier pantyhose. She gasped as the one who had just ripped off her panties thrust his hand, palm upwards, into her crotch, pressing the fine nylon against the delicate moist folds of her labia. She felt him cupping her engorged lips in the palm of his hand knowing that he could now feel her wetness.

Her cheeks flushed crimson with shame as he announced to his colleague, "she's wet! Her lovely little Asian cunt is soaking wet!"

"Let me feel," said the other one as he pushed the other's hand away and pressed his own inquisitive fingers into the wet nylon between her wide open legs.

She felt the pressure of the nylon against her tender lips as he pressed it partially into her wetness with his fingers. She whimpered as the pressure built in intensity as he pushed harder and harder trying to forcing more of the fine nylon into her wetness with his finger. He paused and she found her self gazing into his lust filled eyes. He stared into her eyes as he added a second finger and she then felt both moving in a sawing action up and down her nylon covered wet slit.

She saw the glint in his eye as he suddenly pressed both fingers hard against the resisting nylon. She felt the pain in her pussy lips as they were crushed by the nylon and then she howled with both the relief and the sudden invasion of her vagina as the nylon finally gave way and the maintenance man's two fingers slid completely into her up to his knuckles.

She lay there impaled on his two fingers, feeling his knuckles pressed hard against her tender, engorged lips and his fingers moving deep inside her.

Any hint of her struggling had now stopped as he withdrew his fingers, gripped the frayed edges of the hole he had just made and tore the pantyhose further to expose all of the flesh between her thighs.

Yuko was now fully exposed as she watched the two of them hastily unfasten the flies of their overalls.

She gasped as they both pulled out huge erections knowing that they would both soon be forcing them selves inside her.

The first man was soon climbing on top of her and groping between her thighs. She felt the head of his huge cock nudge against her wet opening.

The air rushed out of her lungs when, without any further warning the guy thrust the whole length of his huge penis up inside her. It felt initially painful as her small Asian vagina was forced to stretch around and accommodate this large invader. The pain was short lived as he started to thrust selfishly into her. She then felt ashamed to realize that she was starting to thrust back against him.

It was quite obvious he was just seeking his own animal satisfaction as he pounded into her relentlessly.

Knowing that the other guy was waiting his turn just seemed to add to Yuko's torment of trying to suppress her own arousal. She could feel her previously abused and swollen nipples tingling with desire as the man thrust between her legs. His whole weight was now on top of her and she could feel his hot urgent breath in her ear. It felt as though he was trying to split her in half with his huge cock as he pressed it into her as deep as he could get. With each pussy stretching thrust she felt her clit, aroused and swelling, being stimulated.

As he huskily breathed in her ear, "I hope you're on the fucking pill," Yuko's body arched and thrashed on the bed and her screams of pleasure echoed around the room. Before her climax had subsided she felt his cock swell and throb inside her before releasing a gush of hot cum.

Embarrassed by her feelings she felt disappointed as he pulled out from her leaving her feeling empty.

The feelings were short lived as the other man took his place. He briefly and roughly squeezed both breasts as he positioned the head of his big erection against her puffy and dripping lips. She felt his weight on her as he released her breasts and, with one big powerful thrust entered her completely.

Again she felt her self being stretched to accommodate his manhood and then gasped again as he reached beneath her, gripped her buttocks and pushed a finger into her anus.

She protested, but only half heartedly as he quickly used her for his own pleasure, pushing his finger deep into her rectum as he erupted deep inside her vagina.

Once he had ejaculated he withdrew and wiped the head of his dripping penis over her thigh.

They were both staring between her stretched open thighs as she felt their collective cum trickling from her.

The whole of her body was still tingling with arousal and she pleaded, no, please don't as both of them reached between her legs. She felt one of them briefly dip his finger into her dripping hole and then swiftly push it up her anus. The other started to flick her clitoris with the tip of his finger. She knew that another orgasm was not far away and as they took turns to finger fuck her anus and play with her clit she closed her eyes and submitted to her overwhelming desire for relief.

loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers