Yuko's Punishment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

She felt both shame and embarrassment as the pair of them made her cum two more times referring to her as a horny Asian bitch as they abused both holes between her thighs with their fingers.

Finally they stopped, both of them grinning as one said, "I think that has solved the problem miss, you had better get showered and ready for your gala dinner this evening. They then untied her, zipped up their overalls and left her alone in her room.

Yuko lay on the bed for a while her ripped pantyhose still clinging to her legs and thighs but torn and shredded between her legs.

She reached down between her legs and touched her tender lips. They felt swollen but not as tender or sore as she had expected. She realized she was still aroused and for a moment felt tempted to pleasure her self once more using her fingers. She checked the time. There were still two hours before the Gala dinner and, as the hostess she knew she had to get some rest and then be ready in plenty of time.

She climbed off of the bed and removed the ruined pantyhose. She gathered up the remains of her ripped and torn clothes and then tossed them into the waste bin.

She glanced at the TV screen and saw the security movie repeating over and over at the point where her old boss had ejaculated into her throat. The two security guys had obviously left that as there farewell reminder. She turned off the TV, went to the bathroom and ran a deep hot bath.

She tried to relax in the hot bath but her mind was in turmoil. Earlier that day her old boss had effectively blackmailed her in order to force her to suck him off. Any normal woman would have run screaming and reported him but Yuko didn't. Later the two guys had entered her room and roughly raped her. Again any normal woman would have called the police but she didn't.

Feeling dirty and ashamed she could not resist sliding her hand down over belly and then down between her legs as she replayed the events of the day in her head. Subconsciously checking that her pubis and labia were baby smooth and hair free as always these days, she watched and felt her nipples stiffen and tingle as she remembered the maintenance guy's huge cock stretching her as he entered her. Her finger tips were already dancing over her labia and seeking out her clit as she replayed the scene where they had literally ripped off her clothes and abused her. She felt the wonderful and familiar sensations start to radiate through her body both physically and mentally as she shuddered in the hot water with another orgasm.

She lay there for a while, exhausted and for the moment satisfied. Later she awoke with a start. The water felt cold as she realized she must have dozed off.

She quickly got out of the bath. Dried her self and then, seeing she still had a comfortable amount of time left before the gala dinner, she started to dress for the evening ahead.

Before she had left Japan her boss had stressed the importance of how elegantly she must be dressed for the gala dinner because she was the representing him and was the hostess. He had given her a generous allowance to go and buy a very expensive silk evening gown and shoes.

Yuko went to the wardrobe and took out the gown. She held it up and admired the fine patterned crimson red silk of the Kimono style dress, excited by the prospect of wearing such a beautiful and exquisite evening gown.

She had also bought a matching set of red silk underwear together with some fifteen denier sheer black hold up stockings.

She pushed the events of the day into the back of her mind as she started to get dressed.

She pulled on the red silk panties enjoying the luxury feel of the fine silk against her hairless pussy and then put on the bra. The soft silk cups were not under-wired or padded and so left her pert B cup breasts looking quite natural with a delicately small cleavage and slightly upward and outward facing nipples.

Finally she pulled on the stockings, rolling them carefully up and over her knees until the supporting thicker band was positioned high on each thigh. Before putting on the dress she checked her reflection in a full length mirror. She turned one way and then the other, feeling sexy but at the same time happy in the knowledge that the long gown would cover her and only she would know what was under it.

Finally she put on the dress. It had a long zip fastener on the back. Having fully opened the zip she stepped into the dress placed her arms into each sleeve and then, reaching behind, she pulled the zip right up to the top of the high neck line.

Yuko had loved the dress from the moment she had seen it the shop. Now, as she checked her self out in the full length mirror she felt pleased with her choice. The sleeves were three quarter length and the bodice reached right up to her slender neck. The hem of the skirt section was ankle length with open slits on each side reaching to just past the knee. The fine silk hugged her body, revealing the slim but curvy shape of her body beneath. As she walked across the room to fetch her shoes she felt the tightness of the skirt restricting her stride to very short but elegant steps. The shoes were red satin sling backs with a heel of about three inches; fashionable and definitely elegant.

She kept her make up simple but elegant with red lipstick and just a hint of eye shadow and mascara.

Finally realizing that time had passed quicker than she imagined she picked up her clutch bag, gave one last glance in the mirror, left her room and made her way to the private room which the hotel had reserved for the conference gala dinner which was on the first floor.

As she entered the room Yuko took a glass of champagne from a waiter and then looked around at the other delegates that had already arrived. There would be thirty in total, mostly men and two women.

She walked across and greeted them thinking how handsome all of the men looked dressed formally in dinner jackets and black bow ties.

Gradually the room filled and all of the delegates were there. Although she had chaired the conference her old boss took her to one side and said he was willing to make the welcome speech. Yuko readily agreed, pleased to avoid her self-conscious shyness of addressing the people again.

The room was quite intimate but large enough to accommodate three tables of ten people comfortably.

As they all took their places Yuko found her self seated with her old boss and eight other men. The all chatted to her politely but she was aware of them all trying to subtly check her out.

Her old boss stood and called for silence before saying, "Ladies and gentlemen, On behalf of the company I would like to welcome you all to our gala dinner. I think you will all agree that Yuko here did a great job of chairing the conference."

Yuko blushed and glanced down shyly as the room burst into a round of applause.

Her old boss continued, "After the meal I will be holding an auction of various items to raise money for charity. I hope you are all feeling generous as it is for a very good cause, but more about that later after we have enjoyed our meal."

The delegates applauded and then the waiters started to serve the meal.

The meal was delicious and for the first time that day Yuko was starting to feel relaxed.

As they were drinking their coffee her old boss stood and asked for silence.

"Before I start the auction I would like to show you all a video recording which I hope will encourage you all to be as generous as possible."

Yuko was puzzled. This was the first time any mention had been made of an auction or video and she wondered what the charity was.

He then continued, "Yuko, I'll need your help with the auction so will you please go and stand between the three tables."

The three tables had been arranged in a triangle leaving an area in the centre.

Yuko felt eager to be involved, to help raise money for a good cause and help raise the company image. She left her chair and walked to the centre of the group. She was never at ease in front of people because of her inherent shyness but after chairing the conference earlier she felt that she had found a new self confidence.

Her old boss continued, "Ladies and gentlemen I'm sure you will all agree that the dress Yuko is wearing this evening looks exquisite. The company chairman back in Tokyo purchased the dress for Yuko specifically for this evening's event and left me instructions that it should be first item to be auctioned."

Yuko felt disappointed that she would not be keeping the beautiful dress for her self but consoled her self with the fact that it would be going for a good cause.

Continuing he said, now if you would all please watch the video I'm sure that afterwards we can raise a lot of cash.

The lights in the room dimmed and a large projection screen lowered almost silently from the ceiling, Yuko felt keen to watch and learn about the charity that her company was supporting.

The screen came to life and suddenly Yuko came close to bringing up the meal she had just eaten. She felt frozen to the spot as she and all of her conference colleagues watched her in the men's toilet, stooped down in front of her old boss sucking his erect penis. The video had been cut to last just twenty seconds or so and quickly ended leaving the audience in no doubt that he had just ejaculated into her throat and that she had swallowed the lot.

Yuko felt her body tremble as she wished the floor would open and swallow her whole. Any relief from her acute embarrassment was short lived as within seconds of the toilet scene closing another even more explicit scene started.

There on the screen for all to see was Yuko. Completely naked except for her torn tights and tied spread eagled to a bed. In the hushed silence of the room Yuko watched and re-lived the moment in her head as the two maintenance men crudely fingered her fully exposed pussy and anus. She cringed with acute shame while her screams of pleasure filled the room as the two men made her cum. Like the last video, this one had also been cut short and suddenly the screen was receding back to the ceiling and the lights were coming back to full brightness.

Yuko just stood there motionless; her cheeks flushed crimson red, gazing down at her feet knowing that all eyes in the room were on her.

She could feel the expectant excitement in the room as her old boss continued, "Ladies and gentlemen I think that you will all agree that despite her shy exterior, Yuko is a very sexy and accommodating lady. You have all previously seen the full length video of Yuko's punishment that I distributed before applying to take part in this fake conference. I have instructions from our company chairman that after the auction of the dress Yuko is available for what he has called, the sex orgy of the year during which she will be available for any of your sexual desires."

Yuko was almost deafened by the loud instantaneous applause as the delegates made their delight at the prospect of her complete humiliation very obvious.

"Perhaps two of you ladies could help me with the auction by assisting Yuko," her old boss said.

Yuko raised her head a little to see the two female delegates eagerly moving toward her and then joining her in the centre space between the tables. Yuko glanced at each of them noting their appearance. Both were attractive and slim, taller than her but with short cropped hair. One had dark haired whilst the other was obviously died red.

"Thank you ladies, now let's start the auction."

Who'll start me at £500 for the dress?

500, thank you sir. 600 anywhere.

As the auction progressed with the price quickly ramping up the two short haired ladies encouraged Yuko to slowly turn around so that everyone could see her from different angles. As they turned her one of them forced her chin up making her face the delegates instead of gazing down at her feet.

The price was already at £1200 and as her old boss continued his selling pitch saying, "any advance on 1200, for this beautiful figure hugging dress," Yuko tensed as the red haired lady ran her hand boldly over her from her neck down over her breasts to the gentle swell of her belly as if to show how it hugged her figure.

The auction was getting louder as the bids kept coming until the price reached £2100.

Yuko listened as her old boss continued, "Is there any advance on £2100," going once, going twice, sold to the man at the back."

The delegates cheered loudly and then the noise in the room slowly subdued to complete silence. Yuko felt a little sad that she would not be able to keep the fabulous silk dress but consoled her self by the fact that it had raised a reasonable amount of money for charity. She looked around at the delegates gathered together in the room. She sensed a mood of anticipation and could not help but notice how the men nearest to her were quite openly appraising her with their eyes roaming over her from head to toe. Suddenly she froze as her old boss said, "Ladies, please take off Yuko's dress so we can give it to its proud new owner."

Yuko tried to protest and get away but the two women held her firmly. She then felt the zipper being swiftly pulled all the way down.

She tried to suppress the now contradictory but familiar feelings of shame and arousal as the two women eased first one arm and then the other from her dress before finally pulling it from her completely.

The room erupted with loud cheering as the silk dress was passed to the highest bidder leaving Yuko, staring down at her feet dressed in just her red silk bra and panties together with her sheer fifteen denier hold ups.

Without looking up she could feel every pair of eyes looking at her and, with a strong submissive feeling of defeat, knew that her latest ordeal had only just begun.

One of the women lifted her chin again, forcing her to look at the men all around.

Her old boss then called for silence. The room was now completely quiet as he said, "As you have all seen from the video taken this morning, Yuko is very good at sucking cock as well as chairing a conference. I know that all of you have also seen the video of her punishment when she worked in the UK office and judging by your reactions here I know you are all keen to sample Yuko's skills for your selves.

Before I give her to you I think you would all appreciate seeing what delights she has waiting for us to both see and use so I will now auction the bra and then the panties which match the beautiful silk dress."

Yuko listened to the enthusiastic noise of the crowd as they bid for her bra. The price was already at £1200. She waited with nervous anticipation knowing that in the next few minutes her breasts would be displayed to the delegates.

"Any advance on £1200; £1500, thank you sir.

Yuko felt her body starting to tingle with arousal and at the same time deep shame that she should react in such a way.

"£1600; any more? Going once, going twice; sold to the gentleman on my right."

Yuko felt her cheeks flush deeper as one of the women reached behind and swiftly unfastened the bra. "Time to show us all your tits," she said with a slightly threatening tone to her voice.

Yuko winced as one of the women held her whilst the other pulled off her bra.

Her natural reaction was to try and cover her self but the women quickly grabbed her hands and held them behind her back.

She winced as both women painfully pinched her nipples, pulling them outward and upward as though trying to pull them off. When her nipples were released, Yuko felt ashamed again as they looked both erect and aroused and at the same time her breasts tingled with pleasure.

Again one of the women forced Yuko's chin up to make her look at the lecherous male faces all looking directly at her exposed breasts.

She knew the time would come soon but still felt her body tense and fill with shame as her old boss announced, "And now I'll auction Yuko's panties."

The crowd went wild but then the noise subsided and the room was silent as her old boss continued, "I think you'll all agree that Yuko has a sexy body and the combination of the red silk panties and the dark holdup stockings have the effect of focusing our eyes onto her crotch. As you have all seen from the video, Yuko shaves her pussy."

Yuko's cheeks were nearly as red as the silk panties as he continued, "So, for the chance to own the panties and of course the bonus of seeing Yuko displaying all of her shaved charms who'll start me at £2000?"

There was a flurry of bids and Yuko just stared down at her feet as she heard the bids rise to £3000.

She felt her heart rate increase as the bidding slowed to a halt at £3250 knowing that the time was rapidly approaching when she would lose her panties and be naked.

"£3250; any advance on £3250?" Yuko just stared at her feet and then felt a feeling of dread fill her senses as a man shouted, "£3500 if there is a wet patch!"

Her old boss continued, "Any advance on £3500?"

Going once, going twice, sold to the man to my right."

The two women glanced at each other and then, as one of them cupped one of Yuko's breasts, the other slowly and sensuously ran her hand down over the front of Yuko's body. Yuko tried to suppress the feelings of arousal but as the woman's hand slipped down over her belly and then inside the waistband of her panties she let out an anguished gasp as the intruding fingers brushed over her wet lips.

Yuko pleaded, "Stop, please stop," but even as she spoke she knew her pleas sounded far from convincing. She felt humiliated and deeply embarrassed but as the woman deftly slipped a finger into Yuko's vagina she just moaned softly and felt her whole crotch becoming saturated.

The woman was obviously pleased to have discovered Yuko's aroused state as she announced to the crowd, "This shy Asian slut's pussy is already wet and ready!"

As the crowd cheered the woman withdrew her hand but then proceeded to press the crotch of the silk panties against Yuko's wetness. Finally, satisfied with the result she removed her hand, turned to Yuko's old boss and said, "Her panties are definitely wet now."

Yuko dreaded what might happen next as the two women stood on either side of her and lifted her off of the ground. She struggled half heartedly as they each reached for a leg and before she knew it they were turning her around slowly with her legs pulled open so that the large dark wet patch on the crotch of her panties could be seen by all of the men.

The men cheered loudly and then the one who had bid for the wet panties stood up and approached.

The women held on to Yuko but let her legs close; for the moment.

Yuko looked around at the many faces surrounding her as the man said, "I think you are wearing something that now belongs to me."

He then reached for the waist of her panties and swiftly pulled them off, sliding them down over her sheer hold ups and then easing them from her feet.

To add to her shame he held them up displaying the obvious wet patch in the crotch to the crowd before placing them over his nose and breathing in deeply.

"MMmm, he exclaimed, you smell divine."

As he stuffed the soiled panties into his pocket the women reached down and lifted Yuko's legs up and apart again. Like before they turned around slowly but this time displaying her completely to the crowd. Yuko could feel her moist labia opening as her legs were pulled apart. She felt ashamed by the wetness she could feel between her legs but felt powerless to stop her body becoming more and more aroused as the women humiliated her.

The men had cleared one of the tables and the women carried Yuko over to it and laid her down on her back. She had given up any fight that was left in her and just groaned with shame as they lifted her knees, folding each of them back and apart. Laying there, exposed in the most obscene way, Yuko watched the men start to gather round and heard the unmistakable sound of zips being unfastened.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers