Yuko's Punishment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

The two women were standing one on each side holding a leg each. With her knees pressed against each side Yuko felt totally humiliated, knowing that her shaved pussy and anus were completely exposed to the crowd of men. As if to reinforce this fact she tensed her body as one of the men standing closest to her reached forward and ran his fingers over her wet pussy. At the same time the women teased her breasts quite cruelly, one second pinching and pulling her nipples and the next gently caressing them.

She looked down over her body as the man continued to idly toy with her moist lips. She tried but failed to suppress a moan of pleasure as he traced the outline of her wet labia with a finger and then brushed over her clitoris. For a brief moment their eyes met. She could both see and sense the pure lust in his eyes as he tortured her senses with his fingers. She tried to fight the familiar tingling which was starting to radiate from both her pubic area and her breasts

. She knew it was hopeless as her already aroused nipples sent small ripples of pleasure through her body. The man teasing her pussy knew exactly what he was doing. He was already tracing the tips of his fingers between her wet labia, prizing her lips open, exposing the pink inner flesh for the others to see and driving her relentlessly towards an orgasm. He found her clit again and this time kept two fingers gently pressed against it, moving them in small circles. Yuko felt her self giving in completely and started to writhe, almost uncontrollably, on the table as her moans became loud screams. As she started to peak the man thrust his two fingers deep into her wetness, pumping them in and out as Yuko thrust her hips against his hand.

As her screams subsided back to low moans the man moved closer. Yuko glanced down just in time to notice that his erect cock was already out of his trousers and in his hand as he moved forward the last few steps, pressed the head between her wet parted lips and then plunged it into her.

This encouraged the others and as she felt the first man rapidly approaching his point of no return others were gathering around the table. Yuko looked around from left to right and all she could see were unzipped men all holding and stroking their erections, waiting for their turn.

The man fucking her was oblivious to anyone else in the room. He was just completely absorbed with using Yuko for his gratification. She could hear him grunting as he thrust in and out of her and then the sudden gush of his hot spunk inside her as he reached his orgasm.

The two women were still holding her legs and playing with her breasts. As the first man pulled out his softening cock one of the women said, "Come on guys who's next?"

Another man swiftly took his place, plunging his erection into Yuko's pussy. After a while Yuko lost count of how many had ejaculated inside her. She could just feel the combined gooey mess leaking out of her and trickling down over her anus.

One of the men pulled out of her as he was about to cum, pushed his erection under the dark nylon band of one of her holdups, and then ejaculated. This started a trend for a while and soon the tops of both her fifteen denier holdups were stuck to her thighs and oozing with spunk.

There was a slight pause in the action before Yuko gasped as the next man touched her anus with his finger. The two women started to encourage him as one of them said, "I'm sure Yuko would love to feel your cock in her arse."

Yuko tensed as the man started to spread some of the spunk and her own juices over her anus. She looked at the faces of the men gathered around to watch and saw their lust filled expressions as she felt his finger push into her tight hole. She felt her sphincter tense and grip the invading digit but knew instinctively that her best reaction was to submit and try to relax knowing that the relatively small finger would soon be replaced by the man's large erect penis.

The feelings of humiliation were intense and degrading as the two women continued to pull her nipples and mistreat her breasts while the man now stretched her sphincter with two goo covered fingers. She sensed the excitement of the others as the man pushed his two fingers as deep as they would go into her rectum. She felt him move them around inside, pulling and stretching, her, preparing her for his erection.

He suddenly pulled his fingers from her, causing her sphincter to randomly spasm as it tried to 'close the door'.

She looked down between her sticky nylon covered thighs as the man moved in closer holding his large erection in one hand. She felt the head of his penis press into her partially dilated anus as he positioned him self, ready to enter her. Yuko did her best to try and relax but still gasped loudly as the head of the man's penis pushed into her. She felt her sphincter instinctively contract around the invading erection. It felt as though it would split her in two but deep down she knew from her previous experiences that it would be OK. She tried to suppress another gasp but failed as the man slowly but without any more hesitation, overcame her sphincter and pushed the whole length of his erection up into her rectum. Her gasp changed to a long low howl as the big erect penis stretched and filled her.

The man paused with Yuko impaled on his penis, relishing the smooth tightness that gripped his shaft from the base right up to the head.

Gradually he withdrew a little, inch by inch until the head was almost back to her sphincter. He paused for a moment before plunging back deep into her rectum. One of the two women reached down over Yuko's belly quickly finding her clit. With the man now mercilessly fucking Yuko's backside the woman expertly teased Yuko's bud until, as the man in her rectum made his last few plunges and ejaculated explosively inside her, Yuko lost control again convulsing with another orgasm ravaging her senses.

She felt the man slip out from her anus and then another took his place. This time there was no preparation. He just pushed his erection straight up into her rectum, mumbled something to her like, "take this you horny slut," and then fucked her until he too filled her with his hot spunk.

After this Yuko was lost in a haze of multiple orgasms as the men all took turns in what ever of her holes they wanted. A few of them moved around the table to her head, using her mouth to satisfy their urgent needs. Some ejaculated in her mouth whilst others seemed content to masturbate and ejaculate all over her face, splashing their spunk over her face and hair.

Gradually the intense activity slowed to a halt. Yuko, who had previously closed her eyes, opened them slowly, wiping away the spunk from her eyelids.

The two women had long since stopped holding her legs realizing that she no longer needed to be forced.

Yuko felt exhausted as she lay on the table. The men were all still gathered around gazing between her open thighs as she just lay there, crudely displayed, legs wide open and cum dribbling from both her vagina and anus. She felt the conflict in her head. A strong desire to cover her self and shy away with shame but another part of her wanted to feel the humiliation of the situation. She tried to deny it but she had already submitted to her deepest and darkest desire to enjoy the moment of her degradation.

She then wondered what else was in store for her as one of the two women moved around and stood between her open thighs. The woman reached forward and casually ran the tips of her fingers between Yuko's dripping and engorged labia.

Slowly slipping all four fingers into Yuko's wetness she commented, "The good fucking you've just had feels like it has loosened you up." The men sensed something more was about to happen and eagerly moved closer for a better view.

They watched as the women partially withdrew her four fingers, added her thumb and then slowly pushed inwards again.

Yuko felt her labia being stretched and some discomfort as the woman pressed and twisted her hand into the dripping wetness of her vagina.

As the men all watched, the woman's hand slowly but surely pushed inside Yuko. They heard her gasp a few times as her engorged lips stretched over the invading knuckles. There was absolute silence in the room as the men watched open mouthed whilst the woman's hand disappeared completely inside Yuko and her labia closed around the woman's wrist.

Yuko then felt the woman slowly clench her fist inside her and cringed with shame as the action forced spunk out from her rectum with a loud wet farting noise.

The only other sound in the room was Yuko's soft whimpering and the 'squelching' sounds as the woman started to 'fuck' Yuko with her fist. With each inward thrust more fluids from earlier oozed out over the woman's wrist.

The wet squelching noises were soon accompanied by Yuko's whimpering sighs. She had lost count of how many orgasms she had had during her ordeal but knew that even with her vagina stretched almost to its limit she was about to have another. She was already squirming on the table as the woman fucked her with her fist. The other woman reached for Yuko's breasts, gripping them so hard that at any other time it would have only caused pain but now just added to her pleasure in her highly aroused state. Yuko lost control and howled loudly as the orgasm wracked her body, her howls and screams filling the room.

As her latest orgasm subsided the woman released Yuko's breasts and the other stopped thrusting her fist but kept it inside her vagina.

Despite the fact that she was naked and in a room full of men who had just all used her, ejaculating into her mouth, vagina and anus, Yuko suddenly felt her self panicking. After all of the action, the drinks she had had earlier were making them selves felt. With all the men still crowded round her open legs gazing at her labia, which was still obscenely stretched around the woman's wrist, Yuko felt the urgent need to pee. She could feel that her bladder was full and was desperately trying to hold it in. The woman between her open thighs somehow sensed Yuko's dilemma. She looked up at Yuko and their eyes met. The women used her free hand to stroke Yuko's belly as she said, "Don't feel embarrassed, you know you want to just relax and let it go."

"No, no," exclaimed Yuko.

The woman grinned as she said, "You are going to relieve your self in front of all these men. They are going to watch you pee. When I pull my hand out you will lose control of your bladder."

As if to prove her point she pressed her free hand down onto Yuko's belly and at the same time moved her fist a little.

Yuko gasped and the men cheered as a brief spurt of urine trickled over the woman's wrist.

"Please don't make me pee," pleaded Yuko.

"It's out of my control," the woman responded, "try and stop it if you can but I'm going to pull out my hand now and I know you will not have any control over your bladder."

Yuko felt the woman start to withdraw her fist as her labia once more stretched painfully over the woman's fist. The withdrawal was very slow allowing all the onlookers to see Yuko's engorged lips stretching wide open as the woman's fist slowly came out and back into view. Yuko felt as though she could not stretch any more without tearing when suddenly the fist was out. She felt an enormous sense of relief as her inner labia relaxed and her vaginal muscles seemed to give a sigh of relief. Before she could even try and control her pelvic floor muscles Yuko groaned out loud with shame as an arc of urine spouted out from between her thighs. She closed her eyes as if to block out the view of the leering men who were all watching and cheering.

As her flow reduced and then eventually stopped she wondered what humiliation might now be inflicted on her next.

She did not have to wait long as the second woman climbed up onto the table. The women quickly reached beneath her dress and pulled off her panties before squatting over Yuko's face. Yuko could smell the musty perfume of the woman's juices and then tasted them as the woman lowered her moist pussy down onto her mouth.

Yuko knew instinctively what was expected of her and knew she had little choice. She pushed out her tongue and started to lick between the woman's parted labia, tasting her and sensing her arousal.

The woman was soon riding Yuko's mouth and nose, moving her hips back and fourth, her wet labia spreading their juices over Yuko's nose and mouth.

She reached down and gripped Yuko's breasts, one in each hand, gripping them hard and pulling as she unselfconsciously rode Yuko's face in front of the appreciative crowd.

Yuko could sense that the woman was close to her climax and struggled to breathe as the woman's wet and engorged labia covered her nose and mouth.

She could hear the woman start to moan with pleasure as she dug her fingers painfully into Yuko's breasts.

As the woman ground her enlarged clitoris against her mouth Yuko suddenly tasted something different. The woman's orgasm had almost subsided as she let out a long satisfied sigh and then began to urinate. Yuko tried to close her mouth as the woman's urine flowed freely over her face and down her neck forming a pool on the table.

Yuko felt completely exhausted and humiliated as the woman shifted her position a little, wiped the last few drops of urine onto her hair and then climbed down off of the table.

Some of the men were already leaving as she lay in the pool of urine, her legs still open with large amounts of semen pooled in puddles between her thighs.

Her mind was in a dream like daze with part of her convinced that the past hour or so had all been a vivid dream when suddenly she was brought abruptly into reality by the unmistakable voice of her Japanese boss.

She attempted to sit up but felt his strong hand press her down into the wetness.

"I knew would be a sensation as usual Yuko and I thought it would be considerably cheaper than hiring the usual large group of high class prostitutes to keep all of the delegates happy.

She saw him move behind her as he continued, "I've watched your performance tonight from a hidden viewpoint at the back of the room and now you just have me to satisfy."

Yuko heard him pull down the zip of his trousers as he swiftly dropped his trousers and underpants to the floor before gripping her arm pits and pulling her backwards until her head was hanging over the edge of the table.

Her eyes focused briefly on his large hairy scrotum as he pushed the head of his throbbing erection between her lips. She knew what to expect as he roughly pushed his erection into her mouth. She tried her best to suppress her gag reflex as the head of his erection entered her throat and her lips pressed against his pubic hair.

Despite the tenderness of her recently abused breasts she felt her nipples stiffen as her boss gripped her soft flesh firmly and painfully and began to thrust into her mouth.

She sensed that it would not last for long as she tried her best to use her tongue and lips to give him the pleasure he was seeking. His inward thrusts felt as though they would choke her and the pain of his fingers digging into her already bruised breasts was causing her to flinch. She felt his thrusts change and sensed his body tensing. His erection felt larger than ever in her mouth and started to pulsate. She then did her best to start swallowing when his penis started to erupt in her throat. His warm ejaculate reminded her of swallowing fresh oysters, the slimy feel and the salty taste flooding her taste buds as it slipped down her throat.

He pulled back a little until his softening penis was just resting in her mouth and released his iron like grip on her breasts. A few drops of semen had escaped from the corners of her mouth but she had managed to swallow most of it.

Her boss was now idly playing with her nipples, pinching and teasing them. Despite her ordeal, Yuko felt as though she could easily orgasm again. Her mind was already re-playing the events of the past hour, something she knew that she would do over and over again in the privacy of her own bedroom when her boss interrupted her thoughts saying, "Play with your self Yuko. Put your hand between your legs and make your self cum again."

With her boss's softening penis still laying inside her mouth Yuko slowly and obediently moved a hand down over belly and then down between her open thighs. She could feel how wet and sticky she was but that just seemed to arouse her even more. She ran the tips of her fingers though her parted labia before seeking out her clitoris. Just brushing her fingers over her pleasure bud sent waves of pleasure through her body like small electric shocks.

She was soon thrusting her hips and moaning as her fingers worked their magic. Her moans were muffled by the presence of her boss's penis in her mouth as her fingers worked busily amongst the sticky mess between her legs. She began to twitch and jerk on the table top until her whole body felt consumed by lust and fulfillment.

She felt the sudden flood in her mouth as she writhed almost uncontrollably on the table. She tasted the bitter taste of her boss's urine but felt oblivious as it flooded her mouth and then cascaded down her face and into her hair. Her only reaction was to close her eyes and endure this final humiliating and degrading act.

As she lay there naked her mind wandered into an erotic day dream until she realized with a start that she was alone and naked in the room.

She opened her eyes, sat up and looked around. There was no one else in the room, just her, naked, messy and her hair soaked with urine.

She looked around frantically trying to see something she could cover her self with. There, on a chair was the beautiful red dress. She climbed down off of the table, and quickly pulled it on to cover her nakedness. There was no sign of the bra or panties.

She made her way swiftly back to her room trying to ignore the people staring at her as she made her way through the reception area to the elevator. Her hair felt wet and sticky as it hung limply. The dress clung to her naked body accentuating every detail beneath, especially her nipples and dark wet patches that had soaked up the ejaculate and urine. She walked with tiny steps to avoid the side slits of the skirt revealing the torn and cum soaked holdups. Once inside the elevator she felt relieved to be alone as she pressed the button for her floor.

As the doors slid shut she glanced at her reflection in the mirrored walls but then quickly averted her eyes. She could still taste a mix of urine and semen in her mouth, but when the elevator reached her floor and she made her way to her room, she recognized what had now become a familiar feeling. She felt deep shame. She new she had been used, degraded and humiliated, but just below the surface she felt alive and although still reluctant to admit it to her self, she knew that being treated like this was the only way she could reach the orgasmic heights that she craved for.

If you have enjoyed reading my story please let me know. It helps to make it worthwhile. Thank you.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers