Yule Be Sorry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers

Joy understood what had taken place and she too came, as the sight of Santa Claus cumming in her twin sister's pussy proved too much to handle. Visible drops of fluid poured onto Rosie's face and chin and dripped down to the floor beneath her. For a few more minutes we would remain locked in that position, the last expressions of our orgasms escaping us. Then Joy dismounted and crawled away from Rosie and I, her naked ass wagging in the air as she leaned into the sofa cushions, her pussy ready for the taking. Rosie slipped off my dick and squirmed away, her pussy leaving a trail of juices from a dark spot on the carpet. I crawled after my twins, lured on by the promise of another virgin pussy to be ravaged. God, I loved being Santa!

My dick was limp and covered in the evidence of Rosie and I's fucking by the time I made it to the couch. Joy grumbled into the couch as Rosie lay beneath her bent form, waiting for my arrival. My dirty incestuous hands roamed over my daughter's body, my fingers sampling the fleshly wears that she had to offer. While I waited for my cock to recover, I began to finger her juicy twat, trying to keep her ready for my size. Joy seemed somewhat appeased by this, but not satisfied. Rosie understood her sister's needs and took it upon herself to help.

By now I was straddling Rosie's chest, with my dick limply hanging just shy of the promises of Joy's tunnel. Rosie's head raised from the carpeted floor and her mouth fastened on my balls. The heat of her orifice sucking the full size of my ball into her mouth as her tongue lashed against my ball. A small dainty feminine hand reached up to slowly stroke the length of my flaccid dick. It did not take long of the gentle but steady stimulation from my already fucked daughter to get me standing back at full attention. Joy giggled gleefully as she felt me press my dick into her pussy.

Despite the obvious tightness of her twat, Joy aggressively leaned backwards onto my dick, quickly tearing through her hymen. I was now buried up to my shaft in my second daughter's pussy. My hands firmly gripped her hips as I began to draw back to plunge back into her. I paused momentarily as I felt Rosie's tongue rejoin the meeting of Joy and I's sexes. With her gentle oral stroke to encourage me onward I thrust forward into Joy's pussy. I built up a steady rhythm of fucking as I watched the small jiggle of the soft flesh of Joy's ass. I rotated my hips a bit to increase the stimulation on various parts of my cock and in her pussy. Rosie's tongue was equally covering the sensitive clit and lips of her sister before dodging back down to the exposed underside of my dick.

I leaned back fully with each stroke, my dick nearly popping free, before slamming its soaked surface into Joy's twat. I glanced over my shoulder and was greeted with the sight of Rosie fingering her own exposed pussy hurriedly. My strategy had evolved into an incestuous orgy and I reveled in it.

Joy pushed her chest up from the couch and leaned back against my large belly. My hand snaked from her hips to her breasts as I sought to change the angle of my thrusts. The new position pressed the head of my cock into the outer wall of her pussy and connected with her G-spot. This new sensation quickly encouraged Joy to a faster more aggressive grind on my cock. Rosie's tongue continued its assault on the underside of my dick and Joy's pussy. Our orgy was reaching a fevered pitch as I sensed that the second of my twins was about to have an intense G-spot orgasm. Sure enough with another flick of her sister's tongue over her clit and one more upward thrust that drug over the length of her sensitive inner stimulus, Joy's head dropped as her back arched and her pussy clamped down on my cock. Moments later an impossibly large amount of fluids poured from her vagina as she experienced the intensity of euphoria that the orgasm brought on. Her twin sister hastily lapped up as much of the flood of juices as possible, but found herself not fast enough. Much of the fluids covered her face, hair, and floor.

There is no way to explain to you or anyone else how precious that moment was. Just as her orgasmed finished; mine came. A full load of my semen flooded my daughter's pussy and it hurriedly drank up as much as possible. I couldn't believe the amount of cum that I generated to fill Joy's pussy, despite having just filled Rosie up with a full load. Rosie's tongue lashing caused my cock to spurt shot after shot until I was completely drained. I would sit there, my daughters' bodies now mine, savoring the closeness and intensity of the emotional and sexual response I experienced.

I was just catching my breath when I heard a heavy thud from behind me. It was strange and caught me off guard. I whirled away from the reclining form of Joy's body, my cock still inside of her, and saw a heavyset man in a red suit stepping from the chimney, a large bag on his back and an even bigger erection in his pants. My eyes went wide as I realized who it was. I only had a moment to register the glowing red that filled his pudgy face before his heavy bag swung and connected with my head.

The rest of my night would be spent seeing stars and angels and elves and a jolly fat man.

That is the end of the triumphant portion of my tale. The next morning I awoke to a throbbing headache and a loud pounding at my door. I managed to drag myself to my feet and stumbled to the door which I hurriedly yanked open. Much to my surprise, stood two young police officers who reacted in shock to the site I presented. My pants were someplace else in the house and my cock lulled lazily between my naked thighs and above the heavy black leather boots. Apparently a half naked Santa Claus impostor is not as common as one would think. They were quick to put me in handcuffs as they searched the house.

Apparently, my neighbors reported seeing a big old man having sex with my daughters throughout our house during the course of the night. They had been convinced a lecherous individual had broken in and raped them. The police had arrived to find me and my daughters' DNA all over my penis, my hands, my dyed beard, my stomach, and basically everywhere else. A thorough search by a crime lab turned up plenty of evidence to warrant my prosecution. I tried telling them that it wasn't me, that old Saint Nick had really been the one they wanted. But I was laughed right to jail.

Old Saint Nick had not been content to frame me for rape. My daughters had disappeared during the night and I was certain that they had been taken to the North Pole workshop to service the old fatty's whims. Santa Claus had left me a lump of coal and with a heap of charges. The jury had been quick to convict me on all counts. There is no place in society for an admittedly incestuous father who takes advantage of a childhood fantasy to have sex with his kids. They convicted me of two counts of murder, rape, various levels of sexual assault, incest, and more. Death was quickly agreed upon as the necessary method of punishment. My appeals all were equally quick to be shot down. Unbelievable! What happened to being innocent until being proven guilty. My guess is the government knows about Santa and uses him to spy on the Iranians. I might just be part of a cover up.

Now here I am sitting in a cell beside yours. You probably actually killed somebody. Me, I've just been victimized by a Yule time fantasy. I hope you understand. On some level it might have been worth it. Joy and Rosie were fantastic. I haven't forgotten a single detail of their perfect Christmas bodies. Its kind of ironic, but I'm scheduled for the chair on Christmas. Huh. Weird.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers
12