Yule Snow & Trade In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that I'd caused it made me feel twenty years younger.

I sat down next to her, with my hand stroking her taut ass, and took in every moment of her spiral back to earth. As she caught her breath, she began to chuckle, and then laugh. Her laughter was a joyful, satisfied, and somewhat surprised sound. It was infectious, and I ended up laughing as well.

A moan interrupted her laugh, and she said, "Well, that's a first."

"What?" I asked.

She let out another brief, silvery laugh. "You're the first guy to ever get me off by going down on me. I swear every other guy only knew one stroke, like they were licking a popsicle."

"We all start out that way," I said, and shrugged. "Girls have to pay attention and practice to learn how to give good head too."

Her eyebrows lifted and she said, "That sounds like a challenge."

Oddly enough, the sexual edge to the banter didn't make me uncomfortable. It felt much the same as the playful ribbing the three of us always engaged in. I came right back with, "Wasn't meant to be, but if you need some practice..."

"I might just take you up on that," she said in a low, sultry voice. "Come here."

I assumed she was beckoning me in for a kiss, and I was almost right. When I was within reach, she started licking her juices off my lips and chin.

"My pussy tastes so good, doesn't it?" she asked.

"So sweet," I answered.

Then she did kiss me. Though it was brief, it was passionate.

"Lay down," she said when we broke from the kiss.

Anita scooted to the side, giving me room to move toward the center of the bed. My head had barely come to rest on the pillow when she grasped my cock.

"Have I mentioned that this thing is fucking huge?" She said while stroking me. "Is that too tight?"

I shook my head and answered, "No, you can squeeze harder, if you want."

She tightened her grip, gave me a couple more strokes, and asked, "How's that."

"It feels wonderful, but you could go even tighter."

"Really?" she asked incredulously. Once again, she squeezed harder and jerked my cock. The foreskin sliding over the hard core made me groan. She asked, "That doesn't hurt?"

"No, that's perfect. Feels so good."

Anita watched me carefully as her hand slid up and down, and after a few strokes, decided I was telling the truth. She then squirmed and scooted, moving into position to reach my cock with her mouth. She looked up at me with those incredible eyes, parted her lips, and snaked out her tongue.

I let out a growling groan as her tongue washed over the head of my cock. She lapped and kissed the tip, looking up into my eyes the whole time.

"I don't see how this is going to fit in my mouth," she said after a few seconds, and then gave me another lick.

"You don't have to," I assured her.

She said, "I want to try." Then she shifted position, licked her lips, and slid them down over the head of my cock.

"Ah, Anita. Mmm," I said as her hot mouth enveloped me. She slowly sucked up and down over about a quarter of my length. Her teeth scraped me every so often, but such a minor thing couldn't compete with how sexy she looked, or how good it felt.

Anita pulled away, gasped, and worked her jaw. "God, it's so big."

"You don't have to go deep," I told her. "Just jerk me with your hand and suck on the head."

She pursed her lips, nodded, and took me in again. After a little squirming, she found the right position to try it.

"Suck a little harder. That's it." I let out a growl and continued, "Use your tongue too. Under the ridge. Yes, right there."

It didn't take much of that for my body to start reacting. It was all I could do to keep my hips from bucking upward, shoving my cock in her mouth. She grew more confident with every passing moment, which made it feel even better.

I slipped from her lips with a quiet, slurping sound, and she asked, "Is that good?"

"Incredible."

"Could I make you come that way?"

"Without a doubt."

She gave me the cutest, sweetest smile, and then wrapped her lips around my cock again.

Her hair moved in gentle waves. Her heavy breasts pressed against me felt heavenly. I stroked her back, resisting the urge to put my hand on the back of her head.

She slowly took me deeper, until she was sucking on a little less than half of my cock. Her dainty hand jerked me with increased coordination by the moment. I could hear air rushing in the corners of her mouth at the top of each stroke, and feel her saliva dribbling down my shaft.

Before long, a tickle arose in the head of my cock — the first sign of an impending orgasm.

Anita let me go with a gasp. A strand of saliva stretched between her lower lip and my twitching erection. A lick of her lips broke it, letting it fall onto my skin.

"God, I'm aching," she said. "I need you inside me."

She demonstrated that need by quickly rising to her knees and straddling me in reverse cowgirl. Anita looked back over her shoulder and asked, "Is this okay?"

"Whatever you want," I answered while stretching out my hands to caress her ass.

She moaned and lifted my cock up. I could feel her wriggling it against the slippery entrance of her canal, and then pressure.

Anita yelped and I groaned as the head of my cock slipped inside her.

"Fuck. Big," she whimpered, and then grunted as she sank down on another inch of my shaft. More whimpers followed as her satiny canal slowly engulfed me, "Oh. Ah. Ah. Oh. F-fuck."

"So tight. So hot, Anita," I said.

I heard three rapid, hissed breaths that sounded as if they were coming through clenched teeth. Then she dropped down, fully enveloping me in her depths, with her nether lips kissing the root of my cock. Her head lashed forward, and she trembled silently for a few moments before exclaiming in a high, strained voice, "Fuck!"

I throbbed hard in her tight young pussy, drawing out a few more whimpers, and a growl rumbled in my throat as well. Again, I had to fight to keep my hips under control, because I wanted nothing more than to try to drive even deeper inside her.

"So full. So fucking full," she said. From the way her arm moved and a faint sensation, I could tell she was playing with her clit.

"Ride me, Anita. Come for me," I told her.

She growled, gave a little twitch of her hips, and then cried out. Before the sound even faded she rocked her hips, stirring my cock in her tight embrace. A grunt burst from her lips with every motion. Her toes — which were pointed toward me — curled.

"Yes, that's it," I said, reveling in the feeling of her, and the sight of her muscles working in her back and butt.

Anita continued to grunt and growl as her hips moved with chaotic lurches. After a few seconds, whimpers and gasps mingled with the guttural sounds. The movement of her hips smoothed out, and I heard her moan.

I could tell she was adjusting to the stretch of me buried in her depths, and said, "There you go. That's it. Come for me."

"Oh my fucking god, you're so deep," she said in a low, strained voice. "Tell me to come again."

Hearing that burst a dam somewhere inside me, and I said, "Come for me, Anita. Make that little pussy come all over me. Ride my cock and come for me. Do it."

She let out a wail, and her hips bucked harder — faster. "Yes! Don't stop!"

"I want to hear you scream. I want to feel you come. Come all over my cock, Anita."

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!"

She went wild atop me — her hips slamming back and forth, and sending twinges of pain shooting through the root of my cock at the front of every lurch. I could feel her pussy juice dripping down my balls. A steady stream of yelps and whimpers burst from her lips.

"Fucking do it. Fucking come. Fucking come for me," I snarled.

"Oh! Oh god! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" she cried, and then suddenly sucked in a loud, shocked gasp. It emerged as a scream when her head lashed forward and her body stiffened in the grip of orgasm.

Her sweet little pussy clamped down on me with ferocious force, and I growled. I have no idea where it came from, but I sat up, and reached around her to grab those big, firm tits. At the same time, I bent my knees, and planted my feet. I pulled her down atop me, squeezed her breasts together, and slammed my cock into her.

For a dozen thrusts, she lay atop me with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open, making no sound. Then she yelped, and cried out, "F-fuck M-m-meeee!"

I grunted with effort as I slammed my cock into her climaxing pussy, making her juices spatter all over us. She yelped and wailed — thrashing as if possessed all the while. The wicked itch swelled in the head of my cock, spread down the shaft, and grew hot.

My loudest grunt yet echoed back from the walls as I reached the point of no return. "Going to come," I growled.

"In meeee!" she screamed.

I rocked her young body with a few more thrusts, and then unleashed a monstrous roar. My cock pulsed, flooding her clenched pussy with cum for the very first time.

Over and over again, my ass dropped back to the mattress, only to rise when I jammed my cock back into her, to erupt with volcanic force. I hadn't masturbated in the whole time the girls were there, so days worth of pent-up cum surged into her depths.

Finally, my strength ebbed when the last weak spurt of cum oozed into her pussy. I released her tits, and went limp with a groan. Anita continued to writhe and twitch atop me, and my softening cock slid from her with a slurping sound. Even in my semi-cationic state, I could feel my cum dripping out of her onto my skin.

She slid from atop me and draped an arm over me as we suffered through the aftershocks of our orgasms. After quite some time of panting for breath and shuddering, she gifted me with another of those joyful, satisfied laughs.

I opened my eyes and saw her reaching between her legs. She lifted her cum-covered fingers from her pussy and said, "Eww! Nasty!" After a second, she added, "It felt so fucking good, though."

I grunted from an uncomfortable twitch of my sensitive cock.

Anita brought her fingers to her lips and noisily sucked them clean. She said, "We taste so good." Then she snuggled in even closer.

"God, Anita," I groaned, having finally summoned up enough strength to do so.

"Uh huh," she said. "I'm making a mess of the bed."

I shook my head and weakly shrugged. "Don't care."

She giggled, and said, "Thank you."

"I should be the one thanking you. You are amazing."

"So are you."

For a while, we basked quietly in the afterglow, until reality intruded on my sweet reverie. I pursed my lips, sighed, and said, "I don't know how I'm going to act like nothing happened when Janie gets home."

"You don't have to. She knows."

I turned my head rapidly toward her and asked, "What?"

"I couldn't have sex with her dad without asking if she was okay with it. That's why she said exactly when she would be home tomorrow. It creeped her out a little, but she knew I had the itch, and she wanted me to scratch it with someone we could trust. That's you."

I really didn't know how to feel about my daughter knowing I was fucking her live-in friend. It was honestly hard to think about anything else with her warm, lithe body pressed against me, and the scent of her perfume tickling my nose.

"She doesn't want any details, but she's fine with it. I should really go tinkle."

Anita slipped out of the bed with a hand cupped between her legs and I lay on the bed, thinking about what had just happened, and what I'd learned afterward.

It obviously didn't trouble me much, because I dozed off, and only started awake when she slipped back into the bed with me.

"You know, I'm usually good for a year or two after fucking a guy once," she said, and then cupped my balls. "I think that itch needs another scratch this time."

"Oh god," I muttered as my still sensitive cock twitched from her touch and her words.

"We might just have to make this a new Christmas... Sorry, Yuletide tradition until you find someone to take care of this full time."

That wasn't exactly an unwelcome thought. "It will probably take me a while to get hard again."

"We'll see about that," she said while moving to straddle my face and slurp my cock between her lips.

If we'd made a bet, she would have won. In no time, she had me hard and ready to give her another load of Yuletide cheer.

* = * = * = *

Trade In

It was a good thing I'd moved up to managing the dealership. I couldn't have dealt with the public that day.

I had my suspicions for a while, but I'd finally put in the time and effort to find out for certain that my wife was cheating on me. I'd filed for divorce on Friday, and moved my personal belongings into an apartment over the weekend. I was not in a cheery mood that Monday morning.

Six years down the drain — counting the two years of dating before we got married.

Fortunately, circumstances had only forced me to put on a fake smile twice the whole day, and we'd sold a few vehicles. My reps were in the process of closing up shop to go home when someone unexpected walked in the front door. I did a double-take when I saw her through the smoked glass of my office window.

Technically, Laura was my stepdaughter, though I'd never really served in that capacity. She had never called me Dad, or anything of that nature. My soon-to-be ex made it clear while we were still dating that she wasn't interested in anyone else sharing disciplinary duties. I had tried — gently — to convince her that she was going to drive her daughter away with her hard-ass discipline, but that only resulted in arguments.

Laura proved me right when she moved in with a friend on her eighteenth birthday. She had barely interacted with her mother in the year since.

As was usual ever since she moved out, Laura was dressed — or rather barely dressed — in a tube top and a short skirt. Her dark blonde hair always seemed to be longer every time I saw her. It nearly reached the small of her back. Despite the lack of any genuine relationship between us, I clenched my teeth when I saw one of my reps staring at her. She must have asked if I was in, because the desk assistant pointed her toward my office.

I got up, opened the door of my office, and stepped into the doorway. "Everything all right, Laura?"

"I'm good," she answered. "Are you okay? I heard."

Even though I'd let my staff know about the divorce, I hadn't elaborated. "Give me a few minutes to close up shop, okay?"

"Sure." She pointed to the chair in my office and asked, "Mind if I sit?"

"Go ahead. The Wi-Fi password is on that card there, if you want to use your phone."

She smiled while reaching for one of the cards and said, "Thanks."

I walked up to the desk and told my assistant, "I'll lock up tonight." She usually locked up, because her data-entry sometimes took longer than closing down the dealership, and she was the owner's niece. "My stepdaughter just found out about the divorce."

"Say no more," she said, and handed over the keys. "I'm actually done for once, so it will be nice to leave early."

I thanked her, and dealt with a few minor things. When I glanced toward my office, I could faintly see Laura with her head bent down to look at her phone. In about ten minutes, everyone was cleared out, so I turned out the lights and locked the doors.

When I walked into the office, Laura put down her phone and said, "I can't believe Mom was cheating on you." She paused for a moment, shrugged, and then said, "Actually, I can totally believe it, but you know what I mean."

"It is what it is," I said, and then sighed as I sat down heavily in my chair.

"I know she's going to be a total bitch about it. She's going to try to take everything," Laura said.

"Honestly, I have everything I care about out of the house. I'm not even going to fight her for it. She can have it. My lawyer will take care of keeping her from siphoning off my whole 401k and everything else."

"She's still a bitch."

I chuckled and said, "That she is. I suppose I can say that now."

"So, are you okay?"

I answered, "Things weren't great for a while, and I had my suspicions about her cheating, so it's not as if it all dropped on me at once. It's no walk in the park, but I was prepared for it, to some degree."

"I wondered," Laura said. "I could tell from the way you both were acting that she wasn't putting out even before I moved."

As much as having my stepdaughter casually mention me having sex with her mother took me aback, I knew that reacting to it wasn't going to make it any less awkward. I also had practice.

While she had barely spoken to her mother since moving out, I was a different story. When she needed something, she had started coming to me. Her manner when asking for something had steadily leaned toward flirtatious as time went on, and the way she dressed only punctuated it.

So, I'd learned to roll with the punches and pretend I was oblivious to what she was doing. I suspected she was using it as a tactic to get what she needed without argument, and if that was true, it worked. It was easier to lend her a few dollars than to risk her delving into even more scandalous behavior with me. She had even paid most of those loans back.

I said, "Anyway, I'm fine, Laura. No need to worry about me. Life goes on."

"Well, if you're sure," she said, her tone indicating that she was leaving an opening.

"I'm sure."

A pregnant pause followed, and I could tell by the look on her face that something else was on her mind.

"Do you need something?" I asked to break the silence.

"Am I that obvious?" she asked with a crooked smile.

I shook my head, chuckled, and reached for my wallet. "You've been good about repaying loans, so I don't see any reason to change that, despite the circumstances. How much do you need?"

"Well..." she began. She stood up, smoothed out what little skirt there was, and stepped around to my side of the desk. "I don't need money. There's something I bet you need too, and I thought we could help each other out."

Oh shit, I thought. The look in her eyes was sensual — dangerous. I asked, "What are you talking about?"

She smiled, and leaned on my desk. She was posing, showing off her lithe body, and making no attempt to hide it. "I can't see you cheating, so if Mom wasn't giving it up all this time, then you have to be feeling neglected."

She took another step toward me, letting her fingertips glide along my desk, and never breaking eye contact. I held up a hand, prayed my voice wouldn't fail me, and said, "Laura, you need to stop."

"I don't think you want me to," she teased, and reached out to caress my arm.

I flinched away and said, "Laura, whatever you're thinking, it's out of the question. I was married to your mother. I've known you since you were thirteen."

She shook her head and said, "I'm not thirteen anymore." With that, she reached up and yanked down her pale pink tube top, baring her braless breasts.

Even though I was in panic mode, it was impossible not to look. Her firm little handfuls had a point to them, and her nipples were puffy, just like her mother's. As little as I want to admit it, I had a flash of thought that her mother's breasts had never looked that good.

I tore my eyes away, looked at the wall, and kept my hand interposed between us. I should have known better. She squatted down and pressed her right breast against my palm. I could feel her stiff nipple poking me.

I yanked my hand away and kicked with my feet to roll my chair back, but that only put a foot of space between us before the chair collided with the filing cabinet. Laura bunched up her tiny skirt, which was the same hue as her top, and revealed that her thong panties matched the rest of her outfit.