Yuletide Mindfuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers

Sammy was thrilled with her boy. As he grabbed her and slammed himself into her face, as the hot, sticky jets gushed forth to warm her throat, she rubbed heatedly, frenziedly on her clitoris. She burst into orgasm and her whole body squealed with rapture though her mouth could not. Shane was spasming hard inside her, his whole body jolting uncontrollably as he spent himself. She was shuddering in helpless joy of her own, gripping his ass for support, drinking the last of his thick juice as she trembled and soaked herself, her fingers thrust deep in her cunt. Merry Christmas and God bless us every one.

Vanessa watched the dual-climax, as horny as she was amused. Sammy's abandon was a whole new twist in the ritual. It had been all Vanessa could do not to thrust her hand down her own panties and give herself a damn good frigging. But she had promised herself not to cross that line. This was chiefly Sammy's fun, not hers. Her boyfriend's plane would touch down in three days' time - God she was going to fuck him silly. She was pleased to see Sammy observe the pleasantry of cleaning up Shane the clerk's dripping cock, sucking it dry of its final oozings before helping the poor, dazed soul put it back inside his shorts. Festive Mindfuck should always end on a polite note. Well observed, that girl.

Shane was a breathless, semi-traumatised mess, with no real idea what to say to either seductress. His secret sucking Santa, once recovered however, displayed no such inability. "There you are, Shane," she said, red-faced and gasping air as she hitched up his pants. "You're such a sweetie. And that's a very lovely cock you've got there. I approve. Would you be a gentleman and help me back on with my things?"

"Yeah, yeah sure." He had never actually fastened a girl's brassiere before, but then this had turned out a day of precedents. After he had zipped up her outfit, she turned about, pressed her lips to his and squirmed a cum-coated tongue into his mouth, so - shit - there was another one. It would have been rude to spit and it was, in every other way, a very nice kiss. He held the moment, salty aftertaste regardless.

"'Little blonde bitch?'" Sammy inquired of her friend post-lip-lock, her voice a touch incredulous. "'Make her fucking drink it?'"

"Just improvising," shrugged Vanessa.

"You've got a very smutty mouth, girl," said Sammy reprovingly, as she straightened her clothes. "I'm shocked."

"Don't get me started on your mouth," Vanessa replied primly. "I'm sure Shane here knows everything about it worth knowing. Hurry up, it's Cointreau time."

"Coming," said Sammy, and unexpectedly found herself blushing at the word. "So Mr Grinch..." She had to fight a little for the words. "You still got the Blues?"

"No," Shane smiled sheepishly. "I've kind of had them vacuumed out of me."

She giggled and flicked her eyes to the floor, feeling strangely bashful. "Merry Christmas, Shane."

He reached out and caught her by the hand as she raised the partition and went to leave. "Thank you," he said simply. "I've no idea who you are - either of you..." He glanced momentarily at Vanessa. "But thank you." He leaned over and kissed Sammy softly on the cheek.

"My pleasure," she said, utterly disarmed. She gazed at him for a moment, then made a decision. "Hang on, I'll be five minutes." And she hurried out of the store.

Vanessa was taken aback. "Ehhh - I'll just wait for her outside," she told Shane. "Have a nice Christmas. Oh, I didn't actually want the DVDs, in case you were wondering."

"I kind of guessed that," said Shane as she departed. "Ehhh - have a Merry one."

Minutes later Vanessa watched Sammy rush back into the store clutching a shining, sealed envelope. She had purchased a pen as well, it seemed, for the signing. The petite blonde handed over the envelope to the clerk, leaned across the counter to kiss him smartly on the lips and dashed back out again.

"You do realise that what you just did broke all the rules of Yuletide Mindfuck," Vanessa said to her friend as they hailed a taxi.

"Yeah, I know," Sammy replied, "but if you can't break those rules at Yuletide, when can you?"

"A very good point," conceded Vanessa.

"Besides," said Sammy, "you've already got your New Year squeeze lined up. Why shouldn't I have a sweet guy to ring my chimes a week from now?"

"You deserve it, Sam," Vanessa replied with generosity, as a cab slowed down for them. "Just don't suggest any double-dates. That could be awkward."

********************

In the store Shane's state was still that of semi-delirium. His rational mind could not quite accept the vortex of filth and affection in which he had just been swept up. Cinemagic Video looked no less tawdry, but it was transformed for him now into a place of - well - magic.

The opened Christmas card was still clutched in his hand. It's legend was brief: Merry Christmas, Shane. Let me know if you want to hang out some more in Festive Funland. Sammy. Underneath was a phone number.

Happiness burned inside Shane like a Yule-log. Heaven had sent him a blessed Christmas angel. And she swallowed.

*

SAMMY AND SHANE RETURN IN http://www.literotica.com/s/heart-shaped-headfuck
HEART-SHAPED HEADFUCK.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers