Yuletide Possession

Story Info
Santa has one last gift for her.
2.1k words
4.37
26.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brandii
Brandii
13 Followers

This story is an official entry into the 2006 Winter Holiday Competition. I would like to extend my thanks to my Editor: Wafhottie for her help and advice over the last couple of weeks.

*

Ellyn loved Christmas time; it was her favorite time of the year. She loved the colorful lights adorning the department store windows, the yuletide decorations, the dangling tinsel hanging from the ceilings, and the carol music, which continuously resounded throughout every store she entered as she shopped for that perfect gift for each of her loved ones.

Although she was now eighteen years of age, Ellyn was still very much a child at heart. She would stand for ages, watching with fascination and delight the animated pantomime dolls in the windows portraying different Christmas adventures.

She especially loved watching the McCallum's Department Store's new Santa. He was not the jolly fat Santa that was the traditional Santa of days gone by. This Santa was of medium build with sapphire blue eyes and a wily smile, which hinted certain naughtiness in the man. The town's children constantly surrounded him as he sat in his large chair despite his nonconformity with other traditional Santa's.

Ellen was successful at landing a job within the McCallum Department store as one of Santa's little helpers. She was small in stature, standing only 5 foot 3 inches and was slim with firm full breasts, which bounced ever so slightly whenever she walked. She also had fair skin and long dark hair with ringlets that fell down her back, making her appear like an oversized 18th Century china doll.

Her sex appeal was not lost on the other males working within the store either, and the short red velveteen skirts with tight fitting blouses made her and the other nymphs' fair game. Ellen noticed the overt licentious looks and heard the lewd remarks made from time to time by the men who sought her attention, but she just took them in stride.

One of the first men to noticed Ellyn was Aden. At 30, Aden had amassed a small fortune creating software for online businesses. He was also the grandson of David McCallum, the owner of the store that employed Ellyn. Having a bit of time on his hands and thinking he might have a chance to bed this delectable creature, he took the job of Santa. She reminded him of a life-size doll. In his estimation, she was just the right height and size for the position.

Ellyn was acutely aware of his masculine qualities whenever she worked alongside him. She was also acutely aware that she was not the only nymph to find him attractive.

She observed Angelica frequently planting her tight little arse on his lap and cuddling into his chest. He would either laugh at her playfulness and tickle her or if not in the mood, tell her "to get off me... we have work to do."

Ellyn would inwardly sigh, desperately wanting the attention from him that Angelica received, but at the same time, she did not want the name, which automatically came with such behavior.

Ellyn would unknowingly drive Aden wild by her untapped sensuality and femininity.

Her short skirt would drive him to distraction as her legs were long and shapely, and the occasional glimpse of her bare thighs would stir his blood to a near boiling point.

He took what Angelina offered him but his desire was for Ellyn alone.

Christmas Eve came round quickly and as McCallum's doors closed at six pm; Aden felt a touch of sadness, even regret that tomorrow was Christmas Day.

He watched Ellyn, the only nymph still on duty with him, packing up the last of the complimentary toys Santa had handed out to the visiting children and place them the large cardboard box in front of her.

She stood and turned to face him. "All finished," she stated quietly.

The look on her face as she gazed at him told him what her lips could not. In her eyes, he saw the need, the desire... even a touch of love. She turned away from him as raw emotion overtook her.

Aden walked up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist pulling her back against the hardness of his body. Ellyn knew she should move away but she remained where she was. She could feel the ridge of his engorged rod pressing insistently against the small of her back offering her unmistakable evidence of his attraction to her.

Ellyn gasped as his broad hands cupped her bountiful breasts, his squeezing of her soft, pliable nipples through her crisp white cotton blouse was making her moan.

Her stomach fluttered at the contact and she felt a strange, alien ache begin to build between her legs, making her instinctively clamp her knees together in an attempt to halt it. The intervention was unsuccessful.

She twisted in his arms fighting the impulses, which threatened to override her senses.

"Stay still," he beseeched her in a voice dripping with barely-bridled masculine passion and authority.

Ellyn was not sure she could remain motionless but she tried, as she did not really want to break their contact.

She desperately wanted to turn around to be face-to-face with him so that her bosom would be touching his.

She wanted to feel his mouth on hers; experience a kiss like those she had seen on TV. A kiss that would be sweet and tender but also deliver a rush of pure unadulterated lust from him: hot, hard, and demanding.

The ache between her legs was now becoming unbearable. She felt like there was a live current going from her nipples to her clit making her body ache in rhythmic throbs.

The pleasure she was experiencing as he twisted and pulled her nipples was electrifying. Some ancient female instinct within her told her to press her body backwards against his erection and rub her backbone back and forth.

Ellyn heard his quick intake of breath and felt the sudden thrust of his hips.

Aden instantly rewarded her by brushing his lips softly along the side of her neck. Her reaction was swift and immediate. She felt goose bumps crawl all over her breasts, neck, and upper arms. Aden felt her shivering and it turned him on in a way he had not expected. He continued to rub her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

The sensation of feeling her tiny buds hardening beneath his thumbs made him desirous of a more animalistic, oral contact with her. He pulled on the edges of her blouse and rent hard, causing the tiny white buttons to fly off in all directions.

Ellyn looked from her torn blouse to the white buttons now at her feet and in a state of semi-shock, she watched as his hands undid her bra pulling apart the wispy purple lace and exposing her upper body to the caresses of the cold night air.

He finally turned her to face him. He bent his head and agonizingly kissed her right cheek and neck just below her ear, using a feathery touch: his hot breath teasing the side of her face in equal proportion to the snail-like travel of his kiss.

She felt her knees weaken and heard herself gasp with pure pleasure.

Aden pulled the purple lace from her body, slid his hand beneath her right breast, and bent his head taking the salty flavored peak into his mouth.

Her body bowed slightly into his reveling at the sensual contact between them. She could feel his unyielding cock pressing against her lower belly.

He flicked his tongue over the invitingly rigid nipple and felt her upper body wreath against him while quivering as her knees finally gave way beneath her.

Ellyn had no choice but to grab hold of his shoulders for support, but this action only drew his mouth closer. "Oh God," she moaned as she felt Aden draw hard and bite down pulling on her engorged nipple. Her pussy was in agony. She needed him to touch her center-of-being to end the overwhelming throbbing that was deep within her feminine parts; that he had created.

Aden, sensing her need, ran his hand beneath the back of her short, red-velvet skirt and onto her panty-clad arse. He then dipped his hand beneath the elastic and felt the smooth bare skin of her right buttock. Encouraged by her solicitous moaning and the forward thrusting of her hips, his hand began to trail down her crack to her perineum, stroking that section of skin only millimeters from her tiny puckered hole. Even from that angle, he could feel her arousal: the slipperiness of her juices, which coated his enquiring fingers. She was more than ready for him.

Ellyn continued to cling to him tightly, her breathing now coming out of her lungs in rapid gasps. Her mind was crying out "Fuck me...Oh God...do it now...please."

Aden, acutely aware of her need for deliverance, knelt before her, slid one hand around to the front of her body, and with his other hand raised the hem of her skirt and pulling her red virginal-style cotton briefs to her feet. He stared at Ellyn standing there before him. He drank in the sight of her: her eyes closed, her large breasts and well-sucked and slightly reddened nipples tear dropping from her upper torso, her breath rapid and uneven, and the legs well apart with her briefs around her ankles.

His cock jumped in anticipation as his hand slid between her gel-lined, moist, inner thighs. He slid two fingers the length of her slit and back again several times reveling in seeing her face contort with undeniable ecstasy.

He could tell her ability to stand was waning fast so he backed her into the Santa's Chair and she fell back with her soft interior thighs apart and her skirt around her waist.

He dropped to his knees and inhaled her strong sweet aroma, then flicked his protruding tongue to taste the juices oozing from her pussy.

Aden flicked her tense little clit with his tongue repeatedly and drove Ellyn to lift up her hips and clench his hair so that he could not pull away.

She placed her own hands on her lower lips and pulled them apart in an effort to tell him using body language what her brain could no longer relay via her mouth.

The message held no mystery for Aden. He yanked her to her feet and rapidly turned her so she was facing the back of the chair. He pushed her forward and spread her legs widely, then plunged into her snug sheath from behind; burying himself in her until he felt his balls literally hit her arse.

Ellyn gloried at the feel of him within her. He filled her so completely and absolutely. Each thrust of his cock brought her closer to the edge and she reveled in his length, strength, and purpose.

He continued to move within her and the feel of her tightening sheath against the sensitivity of his cock was driving him crazy. Aden gritted his teeth as he felt the familiar burning sensation of his hot throbbing penis ready to explode. The more he pumped into her hot pulsating love tunnel, the more intense the sensation became. He placed a hand on one of her now dangling breasts and squeezed the plump spongy flesh. He began to pull at her nipple roughly and this tipped her over the edge.

Her orgasm exploded within her. "Oh god... harder... don't stop... please... god... pull on me... that's it... ah..."

Some part of him heard her words, as he pulled hard on that nipple. In that final second before orgasm, he felt her love-vise milk his penis with rhythmic speed as he pulled at her. The sensation drove him to pull her nipples harder; this in turn made her pussy grasp his cock with a stronger force. Aden felt the shockwaves of her orgasm tidal-wave ripples of pleasure over his staff, making him tense and thrust forward one last time before releasing his load into her.

Totally spent, both Ellyn and Aden lay across the back of Santa's big chair. Aden still held his hands tightly to Ellyn's hips just below her raised skirt and his head rested sleepily on her shoulder blades.

Ellen suddenly began to back away from the chair making Aden step back lest he lose his balance. Ellen pushed her skirt down and gave Aden a shy smile. Aden grinned at her, reached for her bra and blouse, and handed them to her.

As she dressed, Aden looked out the window and witnessing the falling snowflakes, called her over to the window. He put his arm around her and affectionately whispered, "Merry Christmas, Ellyn."

Ellyn placed her head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Yes. This Christmas," she thought to herself, "would indeed be a merry one."

Brandii
Brandii
13 Followers