Yum Ch. 02

Story Info
Lust follows love in Vegas and beyond.
956 words
4.5
5.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ed entered me, we both stared into each other's eyes. Knowing that we've waited for this for so long, and not believing it was finally happening. We were making love in front of another couple, and the passion between the 4 of us was filling that hotel room.

Slow at first, trying to make it last, but as the speed and depth increased, there was no looking back.

It was Ed's turn to explode, and when he did, his body trembled. The cum shot deep inside of me, and the warmth & pleasure it gave me were sweet rewards..

It wasn't long before the other couple was sharing the same satisfaction as us. We laid there for a bit. Smiling, hugging, and laughing at disbelief that we were able to cross this off our list.

We said goodbye to our new friends, and exchanged numbers with the hopes of maybe doing it again the next night.

As Ed and Christine walked back to their room, they held hands. Once inside the room, he went straight to the bathroom and turned on the bath water. As the tub was filling, they hugged, and he started to slowly undress her..

Chapter 2

When she was naked, she turned to the mirror, with the intention of washing up. But Ed came up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist. Looking into the mirror, she watched as he snuggled against her neck.. rolling his nose thru her hair.. Every breath she took got deeper and deeper.. Every move he made got him harder and harder..

Together, they were an amazing pair.. they knew just what parts to touch, just what to do.. and they both always were on the edge of their limits with each other.. just a look, a smile, a lick or a brush of the fingertips would send each of them over the limit..

She watched in the mirror as he kissed her neck.. As he caressed her body with his hands. His eyes closed and his passion at its peak.. She grabbed his hands, holding them close to her body, stopping his movement in its track.. She spun around facing him, and then held his cheeks with her hands, forcing him to look into her eyes.. All she said was, "I want you".

He closed his eyes, and kissed her with such passion, they were united with just their tongues.

She eventually got the strength to pull away from him, as the tub was about to overflow.. Turned the water off, and told him to undress. She watched, as he took off his clothes, and he reached for her hand as they entered the tub together.

Without her knowing, he managed to light a candle and place a bottle of Barefoot Chardonney along with 2 glasses on the side of the tub. They sat down, facing each other, legs entwined and hearts beating faster then ever. They both wanted each other, but the moment was too sweet. They both wanted it to last as long as possible, for they didn't know the next time this moment would come again.

He poured 2 glasses, lowered the lights, and started the music. There they sat, in the candlelight, in the tub, staring at each other.. They were trying to share the wine, but it was no use.. She wanted him, and he wanted her.. After a few minutes, she put her glass down, and slowly moved over to lay on top of him in the tub. She barely touched him, but their lips met, and the heat built. Within minutes, his glass was put aside and his hands were put to better use in caressing her body, holding her closer to him so he could feel every curve, every inch. Their lips never parted when she was at her peak and found his cock with her hands.. She immediately guided him inside of her, and at that moment, the world stopped. They were one..

Christine rode Ed.. slowly.. steady.. and passionately.. There was nothing more that she loved, then being one with the man that she held so close to her heart..

The passion was progressing, and he was getting to the point of no return, when he stopped her..

She was frustrated, and didn't understand why..

Until he pushed her back, so she was sitting with her back against the side of the tub. He took her ankle, and placed it on the edge of the tub.. He got close up to her face, and without warning, he was inside of her once again. This time, no regard. It was hard, deep, steady, and the entire time their lips were locked together - their tongues entwined searching every inch and moving without thought.

Water was splashing, music playing, and these two lovebirds were making love like there was no tomorrow.

Ed reached the point of amazing satisfaction, and before they knew it, he was pumping hot cum deep inside of Christine.. They both stopped breathing, they held each other, and when both were calmed down, they layed in the warm water and just held each other..

Eventually, he found the strength to get out of the tub, found a towel and dried himself off, but didn't dress. She stood up, and he used the same towel to dry her off with. She wrapped it around her, and climbed out of the tub. Hand in hand, they walked into the bedroom. He pulled the blankets down, and helped her get in. Alarms were set, and he climbed in next to her. They were ready to spend their first night together in bed, sleeping in each other's arms..

Chapter 3

The clock read 4:08 am..

*****