Yvonne Pt. 03

Story Info
She tells me about herself.
4.9k words
4.44
47.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about the afternoon that night as I lay in bed, unable to sleep. She had put on a show and she had been acting a role. I had had a great time, but she did not need to convince me that she was good. She must have known that. I had had fantastic sex with the woman I had wanted since I was old enough to want a woman at all, but it had felt like she had not been there.

I tried to remember everything from the past, right back to the time, a long time before that time in the car, when I had been sitting in her living room with Neil and Robert and she had come in and sat down in her usual black, and smoked, and cross and uncrossed her legs at times; without meaning to flirt, and I had got a fierce erection, and picked up a cushion from beside me on the sofa and put it into my lap to hide it, but perhaps more drawing attention to the erect prick in my trousers than concealing it. Maybe she had noticed and if she had, I wonder what she had thought.

Now we were somewhere I had never expected. She had asked me to go and see her again two days later, and of course I did. It seemed, though, that I already had decisions to make and things to adjust to; and a great deal to learn. I didn't know exactly that they were, though. I did not even understand why I was not in a state of ecstasy at having just had what I had dreamed of all that time.

What I did know was that she was in control; not only of what we were doing, but also of how we were going to do it and what kind of a relationship we were going to have. That was not quite how it had been in the fantasy script, but all I could do was go at the appointed time, enjoy more fabulous sex, and see if I could figure out exactly what scenario I was playing in. The waters were deeper than I had imagined and I saw that I was only just beginning to learn how to swim. I was going to learn though; fabulous sex with her would always outweigh moral qualms.

She had asked me to call her an hour before the time I was to arrive. Everything was fine. She was alone and I was to come. Soon after I got there and we were sitting in the living room drinking wine and she was beginning to warm things up by pulling her skirt up over her thigh, I said to her that she had sounded like she was arranging a business meeting when we had spoken on the phone. I was hoping that she would say that she had not been alone when I called and that was why.

'It has to be like that,' she said, 'of course, it's not really like that, but you have to play the game the right way, or you fall in love and make a mess, and then you lose out. But we can talk about all of that later. I will tell you about what I do and why I do it; but now I want to do it.'

As she said that she parted her legs to reveal that under her business suit, she was not wearing any panties. She reached down and pulled up her skirt further, opened her legs wider and began to run her fingertip slowly up and down her slit. I made to stand up, but she told me to stay where I was and watch her.

As I watched, she told me to take out my cock. Already erect before I pulled it out through my fly, it twitched gently in my lap. I enjoyed her looking at it and the look in her eyes as she touched herself and gazed at my cock. I began to run my fingers over it.

'Mmmmm, I love to see how much I excite you,' she said, and with that she gently pulled herself open. I could see the fierce redness of her hole between the browny, dark pink lips. She pushed a finger in.

After a few minutes of watching her masturbate, I went over to her. I wanted to give her oral sex, and I walked over and knelt down on the floor between her legs. She did not deny me and I knelt down and planted a wet kiss on her wet quim. She was open from the fingering she had been giving herself and I was able to push my tongue into her. I licked and sucked on her pussy for a few minutes, until I thought she was ready to be fucked; which is to say until I could not wait to fuck her any longer. I stood and began to position myself, but she said

'No baby, don't fuck me yet. I want to gobble you off first.'

'Gobble': you don't hear it anymore as slang for fellatio. Her generation's word and not mine, but it sounded deliciously dirty and I liked hearing her say it.

With that she had me stand and she leaned forward in the chair, and taking my prick in her fingers she stroked it a little and then I felt the warm wetness of her tongue slithering around my cockhead. She sucked me off for about three minutes and I thought she would stop and ask me to fuck her, but she continued sucking. I was getting close, and she must have known, but she kept going. I was there and she stopped and held my cock with about an inch of it inside her mouth. I came; three, four spurts. I felt the movement of her throat as she swallowed. Then she took my cock from her mouth and caressed it gently.

'Auntie Yvonne wants all your spunk,' she said, as she licked and sucked me clean.

'I thought you would want me to fuck you.'

I did, but then I changed my mind. I decided I wanted to taste your spunk.

'Taste! You drank it!' I said.

'Of course; a man loves a woman who swallows.'

'I've never had that before.'

'That's because you've only had girls before.'

We sat and smoked and drank the scotch she had brought from the cabinet, and we began to talk again.

'There are rules to this game we are playing,' she said.

'Game?' I said.

'Yes, everything is a game; it has to be. And the first rule is we have to be honest with each other.

'Right,' I said, not really knowing what she meant.

'I know that sounds strange; requiring honesty in the middle of a web of lies and deceit. But that's how it has to be.

'You are an expert, it seems.'

She must have heard the irritation in my voice, because she said

'All that matters for us is the time we spend together and the fun we have, because that is what there is. You're not going to make me regret deciding to start this, I hope?'

'No...I mean, I don't want to, but I don't understand what you mean.'

'Maybe you are too young for this,' she said, quietly, as if to herself.

Then, before I could say anything in answer, she said 'if you want to come and fuck Auntie Yvonne a few times a week, you've got to handle it right; so handle it right, because I'm enjoying this and I don't want to stop.'

Please, explain what you mean.'

'How many girls have you had?'

About fifteen,' I replied.

'All around your own age, none of them married, maybe one of two were cheating on their boyfriends, maybe once or twice you were cheating on a girlfriend.'

'Yes, that's about it.'

'Did you ever get caught?'

'Once.'

'And...?'

'She dumped me.'

'Exactly. Multiply by a thousand, and you see what married, middle-aged people could lose if they got caught. I have never been caught and I don't intend to get caught. If I ever do get caught, it will be because I was very, very unlucky; because I will never be reckless and I will never be careless. People get careless when they get too relaxed, and they get reckless when they don't keep a hold on their feelings.'

'So it's just sex, then.'

'No, it's never just sex, but we have to act as though it is, and even pretend that it is; to ourselves. That's what I'm worried about. Can you do that?'

'Yes,' I said, not sure that I could.

I saw that I would have to take what was on offer or end up with nothing but memories and unspent desires.

'We will see. Look; you are a handsome and very sexy young man, more than you probably know yet. Of course there is a part of me that wants to run away with you somewhere and live happily ever after and fuck you ten times a day, but it's just a fantasy, and it has to stay that. Remember that and everything will be fine.'

I guess I knew all of this in a vague and abstract way, but not from experience, and in a way I could not have articulated then in the way she was. It sounded cold and calculating, but it I supposed it must work.

'Can I ask you something?' I said.

'Yes, of course,' she replied.

The other day, it was great, but it seemed like you were acting a part, as though you weren't there, completely.'

'I was there all right,' she said, smiling 'One hundred per cent! I have imagined being with you many times and I always took the lead in my fantasies. And maybe I like to be in control. You have been one of my masturbation fantasies ever since before that day in the car.'

'Wow!' I said. I really had never thought of that.

She had reached down and touched her pussy lips as she had said it. Right through the conversation she had been sitting opposite me with her legs open displaying herself and I was naked too, and my cock was quite hard again and as always she was staring at it.

'Of course you have, you silly boy! I can even tell you when it started.'

'Really?'

'It would have been a year or so before our 'brief encounter' in the car. You were here and you and the boys were sitting in the living room when I came home. I sat with you and we all chatted and after a while you picked up a cushion and put it in your lap. I'd noticed that you'd been looking at me; I was wearing quite a short skirt. I guessed why you had put the cushion there and it gave me a thrill.

'You saw!'

And a bit later, you all got up to go and I saw the bulge in your trousers. I knew it was because of me. It turned me on. And after you had gone and I was alone, I went on got one of my dildoes and masturbated there in the living room and imagined that you were fucking me.'

'I'm amazed!' I said; 'you wanted me.'

'Of course I did, and after that there were a couple of times when I almost made a pass. Do you remember the party we had for Neil's eighteenth birthday? I flirted with you. I was a little drunk. Well, later in the evening, you must remember this; you came out of the bathroom and I was waiting outside. I had seen you go upstairs and I followed you. I was going to push you back into the bathroom and come in there with you and lock the door and ... but I lost my nerve at the crucial moment. And after that, I tried to think of ways of being alone with you, but I didn't want to invite you over, in case you panicked and refused, so I just imagined doing it until that day in the car. I wanted to make a pass at you, but I still wasn't sure of how you would react. But then you made a move on me.'

'So why did you reject me afterwards?' I must have sounded rather pathetic when I said that.

'I didn't reject you. 'Reject' sounds like 'dump'. You know why; because you were too young and you would have become reckless; we had already been reckless in the car, but I was so excited then that I decided to take the risk, just that once. There might not have been another chance, but if we had continued then it would have ended in a mess. And I would have been the one who lost most. I explained at the time. I wanted you; God! An eighteen year old boy lusting for me; it was the biggest ego boost I had ever had. But I had to be sensible.'

We sat silently for a short time and she took a cigarette and lit it, opened her always spread legs wider and threw one over each side of the chair and sat back and pulled on her cigarette. Again, she ran her fingers over her pussy lips.

I love to watch you looking at my pussy,' she said.

She masturbated as she smoked and I had never seen anything so erotic before. She stopped playing with her pussy when she finished her cigarette. My cock was rock hard and it pleased and amused her to see me so much under her spell. I wanted to leap on her and fuck her straight away. But she was not going to allow me to be as clumsily direct as that.

'Come on,' she said 'come and suck on Auntie Yvonne's pussy again. Pussy eating is one think I won't need to teach you about.'

'What will you need to teach me about?'

'You will see.'

I crawled over to her on all fours and dived onto her pussy. As I ate her, she smoked and sipped at her scotch.

She told me to fuck her and I stood up and pushed my cock into her pussy.

'Slowly, slowly, fuck me slowly,' she purred.

This time we were doing it the way I wanted to; but she was still in control. She knew I wanted to do it that way, so that was what she asked for.

She told me to stop, so I did, though leaving my cock inside her, and she asked me

'Have you ever done anal sex?'

'No,' I said.

I was thrilled at the idea.

'Good!' she smiled; 'I will have your virginity.'

I withdrew from her and she told me to go to the kitchen and fetch the bottle of olive oil that she said she had left on the kitchen table.

As I returned with it, I said

'You left the oil out especially?'

'Yes,' she purred.

I handed her the bottle and she unscrewed the top and poured a generous amount into her hand. Then she began to smear my cock with it.

'It's the best lubricant, and it feels good on the skin too.'

Then she got on all fours, leaning over the sofa.

'Put some of the oil in my bum hole,' she said; 'some outside and use your finger to open me. Do it gently.'

With a coating of olive oil over my finger, I began to touch her sphincter, and slowly I felt it soften and relax.

'Now, I'm ready,' she said; 'slowly, push your finger in.'

I pushed gently and her ring gave and my finger began to disappear into her anus.

'You see,' she said, 'it opens just like a pussy, but you have to take longer over it. When it is ready, you can put your cock in there and fuck me.'

My cock throbbed fiercely at the thought and I continued to caress the skin inside her rectum as it squeezed my finger.

'More oil,' she said; 'and put some more on your cock too.'

I did as she directed and she said she was ready.

I squatted behind her and took my oiled cock in my hand and held it with the helmet softly touching her sphincter.

'Slowly, slowly,' she said; 'push very slowly.'

I pushed and at first there was resistance, but then suddenly her anus relaxed and my cock began slowly to slide into it. When my cock was inside her rectum to the hilt, I stopped and savoured the feeling of the tight tube gripping my prick.

'Now, slowly, fuck my arse.'

I began to move in and out.

'You'll know when you can go faster,' she said.

As I found my rhythm she sighed

'You are a fast learner. Arse fucking is an art.'

I hoped I would become an artist.

'Fuck Auntie Yvonne's arsehole, you dirty boy!' she cried, as I pushed in and out of her as hard as I would at her pussy.

I did not last long. I had never been so turned on. I came inside her. She came too, in the moment after I had. I was amazed that a woman could have an orgasm from that, but she did. She was not even fingering herself. My cock fucking her arse had been enough for her.

I was in a daze of pleasure as I withdrew and crawled on the sofa and fell back into it. She poured us another scotch.

'I had better not leak over the sofa,' she joked, and she got up and went to get a towel to sit on.

It must have been the intensity of the moment, and the higher level of intimacy that we had made. I decided to be bold and ask her about her sexual life.

'How much should I tell you, how much do you need to know,' she asked.

'Whatever you tell me,' I replied.

She looked at me and paused for a moment, as if deciding how much she was going to reveal.

'I think you knew at the time in the car that I had had an affair. How much did Neil tell you?'

I didn't answer at first.

'Oh! Come on,' she laughed 'it was years ago now, and did you and Neil really think that I didn't know that you were screwing those little tarts you used to bring around here. I expect even Robert was at it too, and he was younger. I mean, why else would you have associated with girls like that. I'm sure they are all check out girls at Tesco's and going nowhere by now; or married with kids and going nowhere. That was me once.'

'He told me that it was late and he and you were drinking and you were both drunk and you asked him if he had slept with anyone. He told you that he had and you told him that you had been having an affair.'

'You told me that before. Did he tell you anything else?'

'Yes.'

'Well, what?' she said, between humour and exasperation.

'That you and your lover were into oral sex!'

'God, I was drunk that night! I shouldn't have told him that. How was he about it, did you think?'

'Probably more upset then he pretended. He made a joke of it.'

'And what about you?'

'Well, you weren't my mum and I already fancied you. . It turned me on. The idea of you sucking cocks was very exotic to me then. It encouraged me.'

'I hope you didn't let him see that.'

'No.'

'Did he tell you who my lover was? I told him that too. I shouldn't have.'

'No.'

'It was no one you could have known. Someone I had worked with in the past.'

I just nodded. The idea of her having sex excited me, but I felt a pang of jealousy too. When she saw that I was not going to say anything, she continued with her story.

'That day in the car, I had never had anal sex then. I was really quite innocent. My first affair introduced me to the idea of sex without strings, though it was not that exactly, as an affair. We were both unhappy and bored with our marriages and with our lives, and those are not good reasons to have an affair, but they are the reasons most people have affairs: sadness and desperation. Neither of us wanted to end our marriages, but we got attached emotionally and it could have been messy. I was getting out of that when we had our afternoon in the car. And then that was over and I stayed away from it for a while, to see if it was what I wanted. Now, though, I have had more than one affair.'

The last sentence she said in an entirely matter of fact way. And she went on

'Adulterous sex makes me feel like I can be ruder, naughtier, and with you and me; you're being young: I like that a lot too. You are the only younger man I have had. And there won't be any others. That's my loyalty to you.'

'What about to your husband?'

'I am loyal to him in my way; loyal to what he wants to believe our lives are. I make sure that he never sees anything that would destroy that.'

'But it's deception all the same,' I said.

'Yes, but necessary deception. If I didn't do it, I'd be lying to myself as well as to him. I think that would be worse. I am a happier woman here with all of this because of my infidelities'

'Yes,' I said vaguely. I thought of the Freud I had read at university and remembered a line about how there are few marital problems that adultery won't solve.

'It's not that I'm unhappy with my life: my marriage, my family, my job. They are great now. It's just that they are not enough. It's something inside me. My sex life with my husband has always been fine, as married sex goes, but I need more. And I found another lover and then another, and I didn't get emotionally attached and I didn't feel guilty and I did what I wanted to do. So while you were fucking your way through the young girls at university, I was having fun too. I got married at twenty and I had only slept with two men before I married Derek, and I was faithful to him until that first affair. If someone had told me ten years ago that I would become a serial adulteress in my forties, I would not have believed them. But my children grew up and were leaving home and I was only just entering middle age and I wanted to live. I wanted to do things I had not done before and enjoy myself, and I discovered that I have a much more powerful and adventurous sexuality than I ever knew. My first affair was my awakening, but my second was my ... shall I say ... education. '

I was amazed that she was telling me all of this, but I was not amazed by the fact of it; not now. She another woman from the one I had known before I went away to university.

12