Yvonne Pt. 04

Story Info
The work of time.
4.7k words
4.66
45k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day before her forty-ninth birthday. We had been having sex all afternoon and enjoying it as ever, but there was an undercurrent and in the breaks between she was wistful and quiet. In the end I asked her

'What's wrong?'

'Hmmmm!' she said; 'I was trying to hide it.'

'You're not doing very well. What is it?'

'How long have we been doing this now?' she asked.

'About a year and a half.'

'That makes it my longest affair,' she said, even more wistful.

'Is that good or bad?' I asked her.

'Good, of course!' She looked at me archly, as though I had said something wrong, but it was not one of the looks she gave me when she thought I was going to tell her I loved her. We had taken care of that long ago. No melodramatic displays of feeling; no demands. Just fun and sex.

'Tomorrow is my birthday.'

'I know,' I said.

'Forty-nine; one more year and I'll be fifty.'

'I know how to make you feel better: I'll help you to forget.'

I made my way slowly down, licking and kissing her breasts, pausing to kiss her stomach and lick her navel for a little while and then finally on down to her pussy. Its scent made my cock harden more. I heard the sound of her leg slipping over the material of the sofa and I felt her foot caressing my cock. She often stroked me with her foot when I was going down on her. She was very skilled at it and she would grip my shaft between her big toe and her second and slowly wank me. I often came as she did it, and she always joked that my tongue went into her more deeply than my cock when I came over her foot. She liked to feel, she said, the warm, oily sperm on her toes.

'You still want me, even though I'm old?' she said.

'You're not old; you're gorgeous, and even when you are old, I'll still want you. I'll still be fucking you when you're seventy.'

I really believed I would.

'Don't listen to me,' she said, 'I'm just being stupid and sentimental. Come on fuck me really nice and deep. That'll cure me.'

'Do you want it in your arse, darling?'

'I always want it in my arse, my naughty boy!'

Oh yes! Fuck Auntie Yvonne's bum, fuck her up her arse.'

She loved to be crude and I loved it when she was too. Sex is better when it's dirty, she would say.

Time had proved her right. A year and a half and we still burned for each other and when we were together, we had all of the natural power of two bodies that knew each other and the fire of newness. I would never have believed that it was possible keep that fire burning the way we did.

My cure seemed to work. She was in a good mood for the rest of the time I was with her that day.

Before I left I asked her what she was doing for her birthday.

'Derek's taking me out for dinner.'

They would play the happily married couple. I wished I could take her out, but I couldn't, and I knew the rules, and if I could take her out on her birthday, I would be the one in her husband's position, getting the crumbs that didn't fall off the table, while someone else was getting to eat all the cake hidden away in some corner.

I had become accustomed to how things had to be between us. And I had learned that they were advantages to the relationship we had. Lose the desire for possession and the flames of desire continue to burn strongly for longer. Possession quenches them. I had remarked upon it once and she laughed and said

'See, I told you.'

'You didn't tell me that.'

'I wanted to save a few pleasant surprises for you.'

What I couldn't understand was her anxiety about her age, but then I was still only 25. I thought that being desired by a younger man of twenty-five should have been enough to show her how she still had it; which only proves how little I knew.

I sometimes wondered if there were others. Soon after we had begun, she asked me if I had ever had a black woman, and said that she wanted a black man; or two together. Then, she had stopped talking about it, and I thought that perhaps she had found it and put out that fire.

Occasionally she asked me about other women. I answered very generally; that was permissible in her rules. There was one who was around for a few months. I had given her a first taste of anal sex. When I told Yvonne she grinned and said

'That woman would thank me if she knew! If I hadn't shown you how, that poor girl would probably still not be able to sit down.'

She had the look of a teacher whose star pupil had just got into the best college.

I was in love with her, of course, and our meetings once a week; and occasionally twice, were the fulfilling of a need. If the were taken away, I could not imagine what I would find to replace them. It was unthinkable, so I never thought about it. And I was sure too that I had come to be something similar to her. She never said so, but there was something sometimes in something she would say or a look in her eye. It was enough for me to believe what I wanted to believe and to be able to believe that it was true. And she was not a faker. In the middle of the web of illusion and deceit she had had to spin around herself, she was honest with me. I think it must her been her way of ensuring that she did not lose herself to her appetites and desires completely.

She was not the only one who was feeling nostalgic. On the day of her birthday I got out the photographs we had taken together. They were pornographic. We kept them at my flat because I lived alone. She could not risk keeping them at her house with her husband there. One afternoon she had been sitting in the chair with her legs apart and her just fucked pussy exposed and looking deliciously alive with the sensations of sex and I had said to her that I would love to photograph her in that pose, right then. Her face lit up at the idea and she said

'You've found something I've never done!'

'And you want to?'

'Yes I would,' she said; 'and why didn't we think of it sooner? You like photography; I remember you told me.'

The next time I went to see her I took my camera with me. It was oneo f the best afternoons we ever had.

She was dressed even more sexily than usual; as ever in black. Her bra and panties were sheer nylon that revealed every detail of her tits and her pussy, and I saw that her gusset was already damp. She wanted to start taking photographs straight away.

She sat back in the chair with her fingers inside the top of her panties and her cigarette dangling from the corner of her mouth. I clicked the shutter and got the picture. For the next one she was pulling inside the gusset of her panties to expose her pussy. We got one shot like that, then one with her legs open a little wider with a finger slipped inside her pussy and then a real continental shot with her spreading herself wide open. She was holding her piss flaps with her fingertips and she had fingered herself well, so that her hole was open. Next she turned over on all fours and did some spread shots with her hand coming through her legs from below to open herself.

I was aching to fuck her, but she wanted to be photographed more. The only concession she made was to tell me to take my cock out. She wanted to see the effect she was having on me; as if she didn't know already.

For the next set of shots she stayed on all fours and began stroking her sphincter. We started with a shot like that, and the she pushed her finger into her arse, and then she did a spread, just the way she had with her pussy. Her arsehole looked red and raw and angry as I snapped away, and how I wanted to fuck her there.

Still she wouldn't let me though. She turned over for some arse and cunt shots; a finger from one hand in her cunt and one from her other hand deep in her arsehole.

'I'm ready!' she said finally, and I ran over to her, still with the camera in my hand.

I stood before her and she said

'I'm gonna suck your cock, darling; and make sure you get a cum shot.'

She sucked me fast and furiously. All she wanted to do was make me blow my load as quickly as possible and get a photograph of my silvery spunk spurting over her face. It took some concentration, but I managed it; a perfect shot of a big glob of spunk caught in flight in the moment before it fell onto her tongue.

I put the camera down on the coffee table and went and sat down. She picked it up and pointed it at me.

'Move your leg a little that way,' she said.

As soon as the shutter had clicked, I was hard again. I understood then why being photographed had excited her so much. She took several shots of me like that, and some of me stroking my cock.

She wanted some of us together and we had to use the timer for that. We made a few mistakes with those and got some shots of me or her rushing back to get into position. Some of them worked though, and they were good. The best was of her straddling me with my cock about an inch inside her pussy and her peeling her lips apart for maximum viewing pleasure. I still look at those photographs and they still make me hard.

When we were finished we had a real fuck and it was the best we ever had; rude and dirty, but also loving and tender. She is still the only woman I have ever really achieved that with.

Afterwards we sat and smoked and drank as always and the air remained heavy with the anticipation of more sex.

She lit herself another cigarette and made to get up. I thought it was time for more, and it was, but it was not what I had been expecting.

'There's another photograph I want to take,' she said.

She stood and picked up the camera from the coffee table and came over to me. She held out her hand to me and said

'Come.'

I took her hand and she led me from the room. I did not know where she was going to take me. Was she going to break the taboo and take me to the bedroom? That was her loyalty to her husband; anywhere, everywhere, but the marital bed.

It was not the bedroom though. She led me into the bathroom. Were we going to photograph each other having sex in the bath, or the shower? I was in her hands as always.

She looked at me and smiled, guessing my puzzlement.

'This is something very special' she said; 'don't be shocked. Just watch and take a photograph.'

She squatted on the toilet and reached down between her splayed legs and with the first and second fingers of her right hand, she opened her pussy. Her left hand held her cigarette.

'You're...you're going to pee!' I said, amazed.

'Yes,' she said; 'I have never shared this with anyone. Usually I play this game alone. I'm sharing it with you.'

I felt fear, disgust, excitement and joy. It was as though I was drunk.

'Make sure you get good pictures,' she told me.

I readied myself and the camera. I had her in the frame; squatting there on the toilet with her pussy held open and both of us waiting for her jet of urine to emerge. My cock ached at the sight of her like that.

When it came, a few short spurts shot out, and then a steady flow in a golden arc poured from her. Most of it was overshooting the bowl and flying through the air onto the tiled floor, but it didn't matter. I had never known anything as intimate as this before; being shown what I was not supposed to see. Somehow I managed to concentrate and I got some superb shots of her like that.

When her piss jet finally subsided, impulse took me and I flew at her. I was on my knees between her legs licking and sucking her pussy. It was only when I tasted the salty drips of her urine that had clung to her pussy that I understood what I was doing, and the realisation only made me lick and suck her more avidly.

Finally I stopped and she said

'I never thought you would like that this much!'

All I could say was 'I want to fuck you!'

'Then fuck me!' she replied.

I raised myself to a position where my cock was level with her pussy. I fed it into her immediately and she was so wet, my cock met no resistance. I fucked her right there on the toilet, and my balls bashed against the cold porcelain of the rim of the toilet bowl as my cock fucked in and out of her cunt.

Her peeing show had made us both wild and we fucked like a horny street dog and a bitch in heat. She came after a minute or so of the pounding I was giving her and I was close behind her. I felt the tightening in my balls and the churning and the sperm rising through my cock like mercury in a thermometer on a hot summer's day. I pulled out of her at the crucial moment and squirted over her pussy lips.

After that afternoon, when we were in the mood, we would always retire to the bathroom at some time during our bouts of fucking, and we progressed from watching each other to washing each other with our golden water.

We were to meet the day after her birthday in the afternoon. That morning she called me and said she wanted to do something different.

'You know the wood just out of town on the way to ........?' she asked.

'Yes,'

'Meet me there in the lane that leads down to the river. You can park there, and no one ever goes there ... except the odd couple, and even that's rare. We'll have the place to ourselves, and bring your camera.'

I had never had sex outside. I was excited at the idea.

We met there at two. I arrived a little early to make sure I got there before her.

She was wearing black as always; a long skirt and a silky blouse.

'Let's walk down to the river,' she said.

When we got there; it took ten minutes, we sat on the trunk of a fallen tree.

'Have you ever done it outside?' she asked.

'No,' I said.

'Take some photos,'

I stood and walked around so that I was in front of her and a few yards away. The skirt she had worn was split all the way up the side and she opened it to reveal her stocking clad leg. We took a few shots like that and then she moved it around so that the top of the split was aligned with her crotch and opened it again. Her pussy was immediately visible. She hadn't worn panties. I took a couple of soft shots and she leaned back a little and opened her legs further and began to rub her fingers over her lips, readying herself for some more explicit poses.

'Take your cock out. I want to see you getting hard for me,' she said.

I did as she asked.

'That beautiful thing is going in here soon;' she said, as she peeled open the lips of her shaved fanny and slipped a finger inside herself.

She masturbated more and more urgently as she leaned against the fallen tree trunk and I took photograph after photograph of her. She brought herself to orgasm and as she came I took shots of her face in ecstasy. When she had recovered, she turned and leaned facing the trunk and her hand appeared between her legs and she repeated the show and I took more photographs and her fingers caressed her ring and she pushed one into her anus.

I couldn't resist any longer and came to her and I was about to push my cock into her, when she said

'No, baby; just wank over me and spunk over my cunt.'

She turned around and with my twitching cock six inches from her cunt, still wet and glistening from her orgasm, I wanked my cock and aimed it at her hole. She licked the finger that had been in her arsehole and watched me pull away on my prick as I got closer and closer to showering her with the spunk she wanted.

She held herself open and finally it came. My sperm shot from my cock and spattered her open cunt. The moment it hit her she was smearing the pearly cream over her swollen lips and then licking it off of her fingers.

Then she sucked my dick clean. The summer heat made the air over the water hazy and I imagined that if I could see her cunt as she sucked me off, her cunt would be steaming. My balls twisted and churned, but she knew how to keep me simmering. I would boil when she wanted me to.

'I want to eat your cunt,' I told her and dived in and began lapping; lips, cunt juice, my own spunk. I wanted them all.

'Don't forget my arse,' she said, turning around to give me access to her dark hole. She leaned forward over the trunk and reached round and pulled her arse cheeks open to expose her sphincter. It was red and swollen and ready and I licked it avidly until it began to dilate and allow my tongue to snake into her arsehole. She tasted like heaven.

My tongue explored her sweet anus until she said

'Fuck it now, fuck me, fuck my arse.'

The analingus I had treated her to had got me hard again and I stood up and took my prick in my fist and place my helmet against her sphincter. I only had to push gently and first my cockhead and then little by little my shaft disappeared into her rectum. When I was in all the way, the brushes and scratches of her fingernails against my balls told me that she was fingering her pussy as I penetrated her anus.

'Mmmmmmmm, hard, darling, hard; fuck it hard!'

I fucked her arse as vigorously as I would her pussy and she gasped and let out little screams and I felt the velvet skin of her rectal canal caressing my shaft as I pushed it in and out of her.

'I want someone to come; I want someone to come and see you fucking my arse with your lovely cock.'

My hands held the sides of her chest, and I gripped harder, as if for safety.

'Play with my tits,' she said, 'come on, squeeze momma's tits. Feel how hard my nipples are.'

'Momma!' she had said.

The sound of the word almost made me shoot, but I held it; I wanted to keep going like that forever, under the trees and beside the river.

I reached round and cupped her tits and took each nipple between forefinger and thumb. Their soft sagginess chimed with the word she had used, and with my arms around her and my hands squeezing her tits and my cock deep in her anus, I felt that I was part of her. I stopped for a moment, wanting to stay where I was. She understood; she stopped too, and after a minute and more, she said

'Ok, let me turn around; momma wants you in her pussy now.'

She directed me to lie on the grass, right beside the water. She stood over me and slowly squatted down. She held her pussy open over my cock and that hot box of hers swallowed me without effort. With my cock embedded as deep in her pussy as it would go, she lent forward and her deliciously sagging, pendulous breasts hung over my face.

'Suck momma's titties,' she said, 'suck momma's titties and fuck her pussy.'

It was her who was fucking me of course, but that didn't matter. I was too far gone to think about it. All I could do was sit and feel her tight pussy loving my cock and her suck long, hard nipples one after the other and back again in my mouth. I sucked on them as though my life depended on it, and in so many ways it did.

She was gone too; there was no performance now. She was where I was. I felt her begin to buck and she came. The wetness around my cock increased and I could feel her coming. It was enough to bring me to the end too, as I did I heard her say

'Yes, yes, fill momma's cunt! Fill me with spunk, deep, deep, give it all to momma!'

With three generous spurts I filled her.

She didn't move. Her pussy went on loving my cock and kept it hard with its soft pulsing caresses.

She looked down at me and looked at the same time generous, gentle, imperious and benevolent.

'Momma?' I said.

'Yes, in that moment.'

'And what now?'

'Something more complicated. Don't think about it. It doesn't matter what it was; it just was.'

She eased herself off of me and stood at the water's edge for a moment. Then she stepped into the shallow, slow flowing water, and as she did, she transformed from momma to one of her more familiar roles. Suddenly, the softness was gone and he looked like a hardened and vulgar bordello madam. With her legs a little apart and leaning forward a little she stood prone. She looked at me and I had never seen such a look of lasciviousness, even on her face. Then she smiled, wickedly, enigmatically; though there was no enigma. I saw what she was going to do.

12