Yvonne Strahovski's Slave Research

Story Info
Yvonne Strahovski goes deep to do research for her role.
2.5k words
4.28
36.5k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitaxis
Vitaxis
25 Followers

Just a few months ago, Yvonne had landed her new role as a slavegirl in the upcoming remake of Caligula, although a slightly more moderate version. She knew it was a bold career move, but the director involved was a long term friend. She decided to go all in for the role, and had started reading up on all the debauchery of both present and past. Having ventured too deep into the cyber world one late evening, after a particularly good bottle of Barolo, she had come across a curious gentleman on a fetish site.

She had signed up incognito, obviously, but had still made a picture with her face hidden. The picture had elicited more of a response than she could have imagined and not much of it was positive. The amounts of huge cocks and extremely muscular men into some sort of BDSM fetish seemed completely disproportionate to society as a whole.

However this particular gentleman was different. He was average in appearance and made no secret of it. He could spell, he was attentive, and he had read through her fictitious list of fetishes where obviously being a slave was at the center. After a few exchanges, he sent her the PDF-brochure, obviously prepared by professionals with tasteful fonts, nicely colors blended into graphic yet classy pictures. She found herself drawn to it. In her mind she made up an excuse about role research, but her longing for it still tingled deeper. Slavegirl training program it said, one week of complete immersion. The complete experience, both experienced and new slaves welcome. Complete discretion guaranteed. Well, why not?

After a few weeks of correspondence, including a detailed contract review by her most trusted lawyer, she signs up to the training. The terms have been made very clear, and her safe word and safe gesture in case of a gag was an added safety net. Cameras were illegal throughout the resort, due to the guests of various statuses attending there, something she had been able to verify through her lawyer by getting some solid references.

  1. The arrival

Yvonne stepped down off the plane having just landed on the small Carribean island. The island was owned by a major cruise operator, however for a few years now the owner of the cruise operator had managed to set up a small community opposite to that being used by the cruise ships where he could indulge in all his perversions. Over time it had become a male-dominated society where all kinds of fetishes could be flavored. Seeing the gap in the market, work had already started on a female-lead society surrounding the next beach. 'Maybe next time,' Yvonne contemplates, 'First let's get our basic training sorted.'

As her black pumps hit the tarmac, she sees the sign for slavegirl training hanging over an entrance to the airport to the right. Already a group of women around her age are heading the same direction, and she follows. The airport is small and open, and while it may have been an entrance, she quickly notices that this has been carefully planned. The room they go into are surrounded by glass windows so all other airport visitors get a good view inside.

All other arrivals have to pass through the room, and it seems no-one minds if some of the visitors pause to have a look. Large letters are running across the glass, and she can barely make them out. Island Prisoners it says. Upon completion of sentence, prisoners will be sold to highest bidder. She raises an eyebrow, but assumes it is just to get them into the spirit of the play.

Men in a light blue uniform are huddling the girls up together, her fellow prisoners. They are lined up in two rows and ordered to place their luggage in front of them. She recognizes the gentleman she had talked to prior to coming as he steps up before them. 'Good morning, prisoners. My name is Master Robert. I am in charge of you now, make no mistake about it.' He says as he examines each of them carefully with cold, blue eyes. 'Before we proceed any further with the rules, strip out of all your clothes. Yes, that includes your underwear, your shoes, everything. Leave the clothes with the luggage in front of you. And please don't make us wait, everyone on this island will see you naked including all men so just rip it off like a band aid and get on with it.'

Yvonne catches her breath and a muted gasp goes through the girls. They all knew this, of course, but suddenly it became real. The moment has come. Yvonne glances quickly to the other girls and they nod reassuringly to each other. She lifts her top quickly over her head with a serious expression on her face. Her soft B-cups moving gently in her bra as she reaches down and quickly removes her pumps and placing them by the bag.

She undoes her trousers and folds them away with the rest on top of her bag. As she stands in just a pair of white panties with matching bra, she glances around again. When seeing some girls already topless, she quickly undoes her bra to bare her pale breasts with lightly tan nipples. Letting out a sigh before quickly sliding off her panties, revealing her intimate triangle of dark hair as she stands back up naked.

Master Robert paces back and forth before them, tapping his fingers on his riding crop. As all of the girls are naked, his helpers collect the bags and clothes into a trolley. The trolley is pushed into a dark room that has been labelled especially to intimidate with a sign saying Prisoner Items Storage, proving to them that they will have no access to it for the duration of their stay. As soon as the clothes are gone, the men start pulling out the steel chains, cuffs, and collars. Organizing them as they have been custom-made and dragged out for each prisoner.

A younger, scruffy looking fellow steps up to Yvonne. In her application letter she had listed older men as one of her kinks, realizing now that this was a mistake. The young guy of about 20 is grinning wickedly, making no secret of staring at her bare breasts and pussy. He starts with the collar and locks it in place, none of them talking, before dragging his hands needlessly over her pale skin when attaching the wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. Making sure he gets a grope in on her breasts and a feel over her lips. He turns her around and locks the cuffs behind her back, before running the chain down to her legs and ankles.

Master Robert walks among the girls while continuing. 'This city is ruled by men. Some come as tourists, as couples, as curious onlookers. You have come here as prisoners, and you all know your own crimes. You are the lowest form of life on this island, a fact that will be made expressively clear to you over the next week.' His tone is cold and clinical as he speaks. 'Now line up in one straight line and we will get going to your new home.'

Yvonne is finding it hard to move in her restraints as she steps up behind the girl that was next to her. It takes a few minutes to line up, the girls getting used to the weight of their restraints. The rattling of steel can be heard through the room, and some onlookers from the next plane are watching with curiosity as the prisoners are assembled. The men attach a lighter chain between the collars of each girl, and Master Robert himself takes the chain of the first girl leading the procession.

The sun hits their naked bodies with radiant heat as they step outside. Yvonne's nakedness feels more urgent when she exits the airport as she drags her feet along the warm tarmac. She can feel her soft breasts move gently as she walks, with some watching nonchalantly. This has become a common sight by now so they are nothing new under the sun. The walk is long and warm, and when they are offered water it is not so much of an offer as a throw of water at their face. The sound of her metal chains dragged along the ground is a constant reminder of her predicament.

The prison is a large creation with a big court yard. It is surrounded by a fence that allows anyone that wants to look inside, with chairs and tables organized around for those who want to spend their time looking at the prisoners. Master Robert drags them inside, and immediately after the entrance there are small holes carved out in a wooden platform next to a small cage. The prisoners are lead up onto the wooden platform with holes in it by Master Robert.

'The initiation will take quite a few hours. Obviously we will have to clean you after your travels here. We strongly recommend that you take this moment to relieve yourselves now, here, as no facilities will be provided to you later on.' Master Robert nods to the holes behind each of the girls with a guard assigned next to each of the girls. The girls collectively gasp out in a combination of horror and humiliation.

The expression on Master Robert's face is matter-of-factly. It is not a joke and it is meant as genuine advice. Yvonne can feel it is a good idea in her case, and tries to position herself over the hole following the lead of some of the other girls. Others yet again are too ashamed. As Yvonne tries to squat over the hole, she loses her balance. Her assigned guard rushes over and supports her, holding her just above her elbows making her arms bend up behind her back painfully as spreads her legs as far as possible. Luckily she is able to let it flow, but the shame of peeing in that way makes her face go dark red.

'Very well. Those of you unable will no doubt feel more shame later.' Master Robert iterates. 'Now for the cleaning, this may well be a bit uncomfortable for you but trust me when I say that I really don't care. Follow me, prisoners.' He says and drags the first prisoner along, making the rest of them follow. The small cage is held open for them, and they are pushed inside. The cage is much too small for the group of girls so they are pressed together when the last few enters. Yvonne can feel the restraints, the breasts, the bodies of the other girls, and none of them are smiling.

It is at that point she notices the platforms surrounding the cage, and the men walking up on those platforms with hoses. Nobody speaks but the whimpers of the ladies huddled together and locked in the cage. Without a word of warning the hoses are engaged, and cold water rains down over the girls making them scream. However there is no escape. The hoses are not with heavy pressure as they don't want any harm or injury, yet of sufficient flow to properly drench all the girls. The hoses are left running for minutes to make sure all of them are drenched with water.

When the water finally stops, the girls are dragged out one by one, each with their assigned guard. Again Yvonne is stuck with the grinning twenty year old. He drags her to the side of the court by a wooden wall where all the others are also brought. The wall is under the shade from the sun and each of them have their chains and cuffs unlocked before being locked together, ankles together on the ground and cuffs together in the front. He attaches a chain to her wrist cuffs and pulls on lever that lifts her arms above her head.

With Yvonne practically hanging from her wrists, he gets the bucket with soapy water and a sponge. His grin is not any less when he starts to run the soap over her body, taking his time and groping her as he does. He looks directly into her eyes as he rubs the sponge over the lips of her pussy, moving it there for an unnecessary long time. She keeps quiet but the shame on her face speaks volumes. Had it not been for Master Robert's order to stop the soaping, he would have kept on forever.

He steps back and grabs a small garden hose, checking the temperature and pulling back his hand as it is cold. Yvonne lets out a loud cry when the cold water starts pouring over her body, the stream starting from top over her hair and directly at her face. Closing her eyes and mouth, whimpering as the water flows down over her naked skin. 'Oh, god..' She finally cries out, not being able to keep silently anymore, but the man just keeps the water flowing. Getting every last drop of soap washed from off her body.

As the girls hang from their chains dripping wet, Master Robert walks to the center yet again. 'Good girls all cleaned up. This will be part of your daily routine, sometimes more often depending on how dirty you are. But for your first day you will be allowed time to dry up. Some of you will be left to dry different from others, pay no attention to that. In any case you have no say in it, this is all being done for the sake of the people entertained by this.'

Yvonne was efficiently taken down from her chains and dragged along a few meters over. The relief of moving without chains, even for a few meters, was delightful but not to last. Her young guard quickly pushes a black ball gag into her mouth as she is stood up next to a brunette of similar size and proportions as herself. The brunette is getting a red gag placed in her mouth, and the two girls look at each other in curios fear. Yvonne is pushed up facing the girl with determination by the guard.

As the two girls stand together, their ankle cuffs are locked together making the wet skin of their legs touch. Her wrists are pulled behind the brunette and locked behind her back, before another chain is attached to Yvonne's wrists and dragged up. The effect of this is that the naked bodies of the two girls are pushed together, and as they are of similar proportions, Yvonne can feel the softness of her breasts press against hers. Their legs are locked close together but thighs and their pubic hairs are gently brushing as the girls are extended and facing each other, for the first time Yvonne feels a naked sex and breasts of another woman pressed against her own, and she has no way of discussing it with her.

'Right,' Master Robert says addressing the girls, 'Once we are happy you are sufficiently dried and rested, we will continue your inauguration to our prison. Try to relax, girls. You will need all your strength.' A few fans are placed around the girls and aimed at them, set to dry them off before their adventure continues.

Vitaxis
Vitaxis
25 Followers