Yvonne: Vanessa's Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
The party gets even better with more surprises.
5.4k words
4.72
21k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you didn't read Part One of this story, go back and do so now. There's almost no break in the action, so no summary here. Go back and read, please.

*

After the drinks and desert Sue announced it was time for me to get back to work. "You've got two more people to do tonight. I can tell you, from long experience, you're going to have the fucking of a lifetime. Show her what I'm talking about, Judy." Still in her schoolgirl outfit, Judy stood in front of me putting one foot on the arm of my chair lifting her plaid pleated skirt.

She stroked herself and slid her entire hand into her pussy up to the wrist. Oh My God, I had to try that. She pulled her hand out and offered it to my eager mouth. She lead me to the much used coffee table and Judy laid down spreading her legs wider than I thought possible. I dropped to my knees and started lapping. As I slid my tongue into her as far as I could, she told Erin, "Get Charlie ready. Is that all right, Vanessa? I know you said Erin was yours tonight."

I said it was fine and slid two fingers deep into Judy. After a few licks and strokes I added two more fingers. Before I could start licking again, I heard a gasp and an 'Oh-My-God' from Erin. I looked over and she had Charlie's dick in her gloved hand. Everything Yvonne had written was true. It was HUGE! "I can't possibly get this in my mouth." Erin complained.

"Just lick the head and stroke it, girl. He'll be hard in no time." Judy instructed. "Now how about getting back to me, Vanessa? You can slip your thumb in there too." I did as she said and my whole hand, up to the wrist, slid in. "Now turn your hand, palm up, and open it. Wiggle your fingers and give me your other hand."

I followed her directions and she put my free hand on her lower abdomen. My God, I could feel my fingers through her stomach. "Erin, come here." I said. "You have to feel this!" She reached over with her free hand, never letting go of Charlie's cock, and placed it next to mine. Her face went pale and her jaw dropped.

Judy took command. "Erin, get busy on Charlie. Vanessa, pull your hand most of the way out. Leave just your fingers in. Wiggle your fingers, a little farther in. OH GOD! That's it. You're right on my G-Spot. Keep stroking right there and suck on my clit. Yes, just like that! Do NOT stop!"

I followed my marching, or in this case my munching, orders to the letter. I felt Judy starting to juice up even more and her pussy clamped down on my hand until it almost hurt. My God, this girl must have the strongest muscles! "Bite my clit lightly." She ordered; I followed.

I felt her shift positions a little and saw her pulling Erin over to straddle her face. All while, poor Erin was working Charlie's giant cock. She was stroking it with her gloved hands and trying to get the head into her mouth with limited success. I saw her yawn, stretching her jaws and try one last time. She made it.

Erin had the entire head of Charlie's mega-cock in her mouth. "Just run your tongue around the base of the head." Judy directed after pulling away from Erin's cunt. "Stroke the shaft and rub his balls. He'll love the feel of those gloves." Erin did it all. I could see her throat move as her tongue circled the cockhead. And her hands worked everything else.

Judy started to moan, right into Erin's twat, and her hips began to rock. Her pussy clamped down even harder on my fingers. Now it did hurt, but not enough to make me stop. I bit down gently at the base of her clit and flicked my tongue on the tip. More squeezing from her and more flicking from me and she came. Judy came so hard that she bucked Erin off, making her lose all contact with Charlie's cock. It was all I could do to hang on.

When Judy calmed down she said it was time for me to do Charlie. I reached up taking the monster in both hands. "I'm not sure I can take this much, Judy. How do you build up to something like this?" Judy laughed and said that she and Erin could help.

Erin looked aghast! She said that her jaw was going to be sore for a week. Judy told her that she would be helping, not fucking, "At least not yet." She said, with a wicked smile. "Let's get her over to the dining room table." Judy and Erin led me to the table, and my doom, I feared. "Sue, get my purse. I have some things in there that will help, a lot!"

Sue went to get the purse as the rest of the party followed us into the dining room; Charlie following along with that massive dick bobbing in the wind. I was hoisted onto the table, my butt on the edge as Sue returned. Judy hoisted my legs up and fully spread. She told Erin to hold my ankles and warned her not to let go.

Judy pulled out a big bottle of lube and spread all over my crack and deep inside me, working it all around. She slid two fingers from each hand into me spreading me open. She then pulled a big dildo out of her purse and slid it slowly into me. "Rub her clit while I work her vagina." She told Erin.

Judy kept pumping the dildo telling me to relax. That's not an easy thing to do with a crowd of people watching you get fucked with a dildo, but I tried. After a few minutes of this Judy pulled the dildo out replacing it with her left hand, almost to the wrist. With her free hand she reached into that magic purse and got an even bigger dildo; this one vibrated.

Charlie slowly stroked his monster while Judy worked the huge vibe in and out of me. She started licking my clit and stroking my ass and kept telling me to relax. After a few minutes of this, Judy pronounced me ready.

She pulled Charlie over between my legs and removed the vibe. "Now stay relaxed." She directed as she slid just the head into me. "You won't be able to take the whole length, but you're open wide enough now." Charlie started to slowly pump deeper and deeper into me. I can't describe the feeling but it was incredible!

As Charlie picked up speed, Judy started to sick on my tits. She told Erin to stroke my clit lightly. Jerry kissed me and asked if I was enjoying my birthday surprise. I couldn't speak, my smile said it all. Charlie pumped faster and faster giving me all the length I could take until he exploded deep inside me.

He pulled out straight into Judy's eager mouth. Erin jumped off the table and started licking and soothing my well used pussy. Jerry helped me sit up on the edge of the table while Erin continued to eat me. WHAT A NIGHT!!!

We moved back to the living room for another round of drinks before calling it a night. As we were finishing our drinks Blondie, Erin's husband, stood up and said he had to make an apology. "My mother taught me proper manners, although she didn't address this kind of party. She taught me that you should always bring a hostess gift, especially the first time you're invited to someone's house. Erin, come here."

He stood Erin over in front of Sue. "Usually the gift is something like a bottle of wine." He took off the bracelets and rings Erin was wearing over her gloves. "It can be a desert." Off came her necklace and gloves. "Or a gift for the house, like a plant." Earrings, stockings, and shoes came off. "But you should always bring something to leave with the hostess." Blondie rolled everything he'd taken off of her up into the dress she'd lost earlier. He removed Erin's wedding ring, dropping into his pocket, leaving her as naked as me.

"A hostess gift isn't usually wrapped but it should have a bow or something fun on it." Blondie picked up the handcuffs I'd worn earlier and turned to Jerry. "Do you mind if I borrow these for a while?" Jerry nodded and hand him the key. Blondie secured Erin's wrists behind her and handed the key to Sue. "I can pick her up any time you like on Sunday. Until then she's all yours. Now, Erin, you should properly thank your hostess for all she's done tonight." He pushed her to her knees at Sue's feet and guided her forward to Sue's waiting cunt.

Erin looked around at the crowd. They'd seen her almost naked the whole evening. They'd watched her do many many things she'd never done before, but this gave her a thrill she'd never known before. Erin dove into Sue's red pussy like she was starving. She rubbed her entire face up and down the slit, dragging her tongue along the length. She shoved her tongue deeply into Sue's hole then latched onto her clit. I could see her cheeks draw in as she sucked the clit as hard as she could.

Sue's eyes went wide as she grasped Erin's head with both hands. "That feels so good, dear. Do NOT stop." She pulled Erin's head firmly into her crotch and her eyes fluttered and closed. Erin kept licking and sucking as Sue's breath came in gasps. In less than thirty seconds Sue gave a low satisfied moan. She pulled Erin's face up and gave her a huge kiss. "That was fantastic, especially for a beginner. We're going to have a great time with you this weekend. Thank you, Adam (he finally had a name), this is a lovely hostess gift.

"But, Erin, shouldn't you thank your husband before he leaves you here?" Erin looked a little puzzled but soon understood. Sue stood up and moved over to Adam. She opened his fly, pulled his cock out, and sat him down in front of the kneeling Erin. "Now give your husband a proper thank-you."

Erin took the growing cock into her mouth pursing her lips and slipping her tongue along the bottom of the head. Adam sighed as she sucked the entire length into her mouth. She slowly pumped up and down the shaft, lingering at the head each stroke. Adam smiled as he stood up and pushed the chair back. He held her head with his hands and fucked her face as we all watched.

As he pumped faster and faster he instructed Erin. "I'm going to come in your mouth, dear. Don't swallow. I want you to show everyone what I gave you." He slowed down the rhythm pausing to let her lick the head. He thrust deep twice, pulled most of the way out, leaving just the head in Erin's mouth. "Now work it!" Erin sucked and tongued the head. Her eyes went wide as Adam moaned and filled her mouth.

"Now show the people, Erin." She opened her mouth revealing a huge load dripping from the corners of her mouth. "That's beautiful, dear. Now let me help you." Adam stuck his dick back into the pool and spread it across her face. Then he used two fingers to smear it across her tits leaving them dripping. "Now you can swallow."

Erin did so, sat back on her heels, and smiled. "Thank you again for the beautiful gift, Adam." Sue said. "Charlie and Sue are staying through the weekend. She'll be a fun toy! Do you know what time you want to pick her up on Sunday? I only ask because I have a suggestion. If you wait until dark, you can take her home naked. I think she'd like that. Wouldn't you, Erin?"

Erin seemed frightened and thrilled at the idea of spending the weekend as a naked toy. "Yes, Mistress, I'd love to go home naked and stay that way as long as I can. I want to please you and your guests and to please my husband too." Wow, she was really enjoying this. I sure picked a good one.

Trudy looked at a clock and said she should be going. She had a hostess gift too pulling a short riding crop out of her purse, with a bow it. We all laughed at that one, but Erin looked a little excited. It was almost midnight. I said we should be going too. "Yvonne, I assume your car is at our house and you have to get home to a baby sitter, right?" Then came my next surprise.

"Yes, we left the car at your house. But we don't have to relive a sitter. Grandma has the baby and we're staying with you tonight. I still want to lick your pussy and fuck Jerry. You got to have a lot of fun tonight but I only had one orgasm. One and done is not the way I roll." She kissed me, squeezed my ass, and led me to the door. We walked, hand in hand to the car and climbed in the back seat.

Bill and Jerry got in the front and watched us kissing as we drove back to our house. The moment we walked into the house Yvonne started stripping. "I want to be a naked as you are, Vanessa. Is that all right?" I nodded, openmouthed, as she kicked off her shoes and dropped her dress. She handed her jewelry to Bill leaving her nothing but her overflowing bra. I kissed her reaching behind to unhook her last garment.

It fell to the floor revealing huge tits. "I haven't nursed in over six hours. These things are about to pop. Please be gentle, Vanessa." She pushed by head down to her right nipple and said. "Jerry, do want the other one? Bill loves to suck on me and Vanessa told me you used to do the same, way back when." Jerry didn't have to be asked twice. He dove right in.

As I sucked Yvonne's sweet warn milk, I reached between her legs and started stroking her pussy. Bill stepped behind me working mine. Yvonne started to moan and pushed Jerry and me away from her tits. "Keep stroking, Vanessa, and watch this." She grabbed Jerry's shoulder to steady herself and squirted her milk all over me as she came.

"Oh god, I needed that; we're both a major mess!" I led her to the master bathroom for a quick shower. We just needed to wash the milk off but took a lot longer than necessary, I guess. When we got back to the living room the guys were dozing on the couch. Yvonne and I had the same idea; she knelt in front of Jerry and I did the same in front of Bill. We gently opened their zippers and slipped our hands inside.

The guys stirred but didn't fully wake up until we pulled their dicks out and gave them a lick. "Excuse me, young lady." Said Jerry. "I'm a married man." Yvonne told him not to worry. She was a married woman so it was all right. I asked Bill if he was married too. He nodded and pulled my head into his crotch. I guess it was all right.

When both of the guys were fully hard we climbed on. I was enjoying myself but Yvonne was going wild. She turned around, facing away from Jerry, and started rubbing her clit while Jerry fucked her. "I haven't fucked anybody else since the baby was born. And too damn little with Bill. We've both been too tired. I really needed this!"

Deciding she needed a little bit more, I climbed off Bill and started licking Yvonne's clit. I worked her just like Erin did me earlier with Jerry. I was licking her clit and Jerry's balls when I felt hands grasp my hips. Bill had striped and entered me from behind. "I just got one quickie earlier. And I haven't fucked a lot lately either." Bill fucked me very slowly, not upsetting the work I was doing on Yvonne.

Jerry's balls started to tighten up, a sure sign he's getting ready to blow. I kept up the pressure on Yvonne's clit until they came together. Just like Erin did earlier, I let Jerry's dick soften and sucked his load out of Yvonne. We shared a very wet kiss while I humped her leg. "That was great! Thank you, Vanessa. And THANK YOU, Jerry! Now we need to take care of poor Bill. Can you help me, Vanessa?"

We pushed Bill back onto the couch and we both attacked his dick. Yvonne took one side and I took the other. We slid up and down the length, lingering at the head with our tongues. Finally Yvonne slipped the head into her mouth and I started on his balls. I got them good and warm and sucked both into my mouth. Rolling them around with my lips and tongue sent a shudder though Bill's whole body.

I pulled back slowly until the balls snapped out of my mouth with a loud pop. We switched places, me at the head and her at the balls. I circled the crown and tickled the underside of the head before taking the full length in my mouth. In less than ten strokes Bill's breath caught and he filled my mouth with juice. Yvonne and I shared Bill's load with a long wet kiss.

When we finished I saw Jerry standing in the door with a pillow and blankets. "It's getting late." It was almost 1:00 AM. "Bill, you can have the guest room. I'll take the couch. And you girls can have the master bedroom. Will that work for everybody?" Yvonne and I smiled and headed for the king size bed and another round of pussy munching and tit sucking before we fell fast asleep.

I woke up to the smell of coffee. Yvonne looked luscious under the wrinkled sheet but I had other ideas and let her sleep. I quietly got dressed and tip toed out of the bedroom. Jerry and Bill were sitting in the dining room drinking coffee. I poured myself a cup and joined them. The guys were a little disappointed that I was dressed until I filled them in on my plan. I thought Yvonne would enjoy being the only one naked. She had at her first dinner party.

Bill asked me questions about the bondage things I'd done at the adult book store and with Trudy and Jen. "When Yvonne was reading and editing those parts of your vacation stories she was super turned on. We've done a little playing around and she seemed to really enjoy it." We hatched a plot before Yvonne woke up.

She walked out of the bedroom cradling her swollen boobs in both hands. "You're just in time, slave. We need fresh milk for our coffee." I told her. Yvonne took to the idea and milked herself into the coffee cups. It was a thrill to watch the streams of milk squirt into the cups. "Is there anything else you need, Mistress? She asked averting her eyes down.

"Not just yet. Kneel over there while we have our coffee. Keep your knees spread and your hands behind you." I ordered. She quickly took the position next to the table and knelt silently as we drank. Jerry noticed her nipples leaking and her pussy starting to spread.

"Is this turning you on, slave?" Jerry asked. She shyly nodded and said that is was, very much. "Should we let her masturbate?" He asked Bill and me. We agreed but I said she should stand up so we could see her properly. Yvonne thanked us and promised to put on a good show for our pleasure. She did not disappoint!

She stood right in front of us and began to suck her own tits; to relieve the pressure I guessed. Then her hands moved down to her legs. She stroked her thighs lightly and moved one hand slowly to her pussy. The other hand stroked her ass gently. One then two fingers disappeared into her vagina while her thumb stroked her clit. Yvonne pulled a chair over and put one foot up giving us a better view. As she rubbed her clit, I saw milk starting to leak from her nipples.

"Are you going to make a mess when you come, slave?" She whispered yes and apologized saying she couldn't help it. I gestured to both men and they quickly moved in to suck one nipple each. In less than a minute Yvonne screamed and would have collapsed if her husband hadn't caught her. "That was very good, slave. Now you can sit down and have some coffee while we decide what to do with you next."

Yvonne walked to the kitchen to get a cup, wiggling her ass the whole way. Bill had asked about the cuffs, riding crop, egg, and butt plug I'd written about. I told him I'd take care of everything. While our naked slave had coffee with the men I got our toy box and set things up in the living room.

We have an exposed beam in the living room ceiling perfect for the wrist cuffs. Jerry had attached D-rings to a four foot long board for the ankle straps. (In case you couldn't guess, we'd played with these a lot since we got home from our cabin trip.) I had fresh batteries in to remote control egg and plug. Some lube, the riding crop, and a couple of new things. Everything was ready for Yvonne's next thrill.

"Come with me, slave." I ordered. "We have some things for you to try." I led her into the living room and pointed to the cuffs hanging from the ceiling beam. Yvonne went pale but smiled slyly. "First we have to get your ass ready." I showed her the plug and told her to grease it up. She smeared plenty of lube on it and handed it back to me. I bent her over and Jerry spread her ass as I eased the plug in firmly. "Now, a little something for your cunt, slave. Lick this; get it good and moist."

I held the remote control egg up to her lips. Yvonne licked it thoroughly before I slipped it into her mouth. Jerry hit the remote starting the vibrations. Yvonne jumped a little but held on to the egg until I removed it from her mouth. "Spread your legs." I told her. I rubbed the vibrating egg against her pussy until her eyes started to close then slipped it into her.

12