Yvonne: Vanessa's Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for the cuffs now, slave?" I asked. She nodded and moved quickly onto the board with the ankle cuffs. "Arms first." I directed. (Jerry and I learned not to secure the legs first after I fell over once and almost broke my nose.) With her arms pulled up tightly, Jerry attached the ankle cuffs and slowly tightened the straps tight pulling her legs far apart. Trudy taught me that trick. It keeps the weight off the arms but destroys the balance. Makes you feel more helpless.

"Now for the last two things. We've got a better blindfold than that old towel I wore last night, and these." I held up the blindfold and a pair of headphones with a built-in radio. "Now you won't be able to see or hear anything while we play with you. Do you think you'll enjoy that?" She quickly said yes but asked that we not whip her breasts and nipples; they were too sensitive. I agreed and gave her a safe word 'banana' before slipping on the blindfold and headphones.

I let Yvonne hang there waiting for a few moments anticipating before I switched on the ass plug's low setting. Her ass tightened and her nipples started to darken. We enjoyed the show for a minute then Jerry started the egg on its pulsating setting. I quietly led the guys back into the dining room. "We'll let her stew a little while we have some more coffee."

Bill looked a little puzzled. "Aren't you going to paddle her now?" I told him we should wait until she started to moan a little, then turned the plug up to medium. We could hear Yvonne's breath catch in her throat. I poured us more coffee and sent Jerry back for fresh cream. Yvonne almost screamed when Jerry stared to milk her. This was going to be a fun morning!

As we sipped our coffee, Jerry played with the two remotes. He switched both of them off at the same time, waited just a minute to let Yvonne relax, and then turned both on their highest settings. I knew just how exciting the off-synch vibrations could be! I told Jerry to turn off the butt plug when Yvonne started to moan louder. A minute later I had Jerry turn the plug back on the same time I switched off the egg. We could hear her startled by the change.

"Let's go enjoy the show. It's almost time for the next step." I picked up the riding crop and led the guys back into the living room. "My pussy is still a little tender from last night but I could use a little licking, Bill. Jerry you're in charge of the remotes. You know very well how to play it; don't you, dear?" I took off my shorts and gave Bill a big kiss.

He settled himself on the floor between my knees and started kissing his way up my inner thighs. While he worked on me, Jerry was switching the remotes on and off and playing with the egg's settings. From Yvonne's reaction it looked like he settled on the one I like best; butt plug on high and the egg pulsating on and off. That really drives me wild!

I kept watching Yvonne as Bill drove me crazy with his tongue and fingers. He slipped three fingers into my pussy and had his pinkie brushing my ass. That must have been one of Yvonne's favorites. His tongue, lips, and teeth worked my clit without mercy. I clenched my pussy around his fingers and held his face into my snatch with my hands until I came.

I pulled Bill's face away and told him what a fine job he'd done. But now it was time to put Jerry to work. "He's become a real artist with those remotes and the riding crop. Jerry can make me come so hard I faint. Let's watch while he works his magic on Yvonne." I quickly pulled his pants off, grabbed his cock, and pulled his right hand into my crotch.

Jerry turned off both remotes at once and started gently stroking Yvonne's ass with the crop. He lightly stroked her breasts with the back of his free hand (the hand with the two remotes). Jerry turned the egg on low and stroked her clit with the handle of the riding crop. This brought a low moan from Yvonne while she tried to press her sex against the handle.

Jerry gave her two soft slaps on the ass and turned on the ass plug on low. He followed with alternating pussy strokes and firmer slaps on the ass. Yvonne was going crazy, back and forth between the pleasure and pain. He turned the egg up and started slapping her pussy lightly at first then stronger. Now Yvonne's mouth was hanging open and each breath was a moan.

Jerry asked Bill if he thought Yvonne had had enough. Bill said to get a little rougher but advised Jerry to suck on her tits a little. "Be gentle with her nipples but she's really sensitive now that she's nursing. Keep working her ass and pussy with the whip but give her tits some gentle attention and suck them. Otherwise you're going to have a real mess when she finally comes."

Jerry worked Yvonne over with the remotes and the riding crop. He kept her right on the edge of an orgasm while Bill and I made out on the couch. Jerry finally switched off both remotes and stopped the whipping for half a minute. Both breasts were leaking big time. "Give her a little rest." I told Jerry. "And get over here. I need a little more attention."

Jerry stepped in front of me, dropped his shorts, and stuck his dick in my mouth. I sat on Bill's lap slipping his dick deep inside me, both ends nicely filled. It was hard (no pun intended) moving on Bill's cock and maintaining contact with Jerry's in this position. I stood up and dropped to my knees taking Bill into my mouth and waving my ass at Jerry.

He didn't need to be asked twice and slid into me with one stroke. Both men pumped squashing me between them. I love that feeling! Bill came first filling my mouth with his juice. I pulled away from both men, took the crop from Jerry, and walked over to Yvonne giving her a wet kiss filling her mouth. I slapped her pussy very firmly with the riding crop. Her mouth flew open with a gasp letting the come run down across her body.

I gave her three more quick slaps on the pussy and dropped to my knees and started licking her throbbing clit. When she was almost there I stopped and gave her ass two hard slaps, bring her back down. Not time for her to come just yet. I knelt in front of Jerry sucking him deep into my mouth.

As I sucked him hard and fast I signaled him to start up both vibes. He switched them on bringing a sharp moan from Yvonne. Jerry quickly filled my mouth and I repeated the same routine, sharing with Yvonne. Now she was almost crazy needing to orgasm. "Now we give it to her good. Watch this. I told Bill.

Jerry moved behind her working her backside with the riding crop as I licked her pussy. I'd pull back and let Jerry slap her pussy a few times. After a few rounds I could hear her starting to form the first syllable of banana, her safe word. Before she could do that, I clamped my mouth over her pussy and licked her to a finish.

With a scream, that should have brought the police, she came and sagged in the straps. Jerry slipped off the headphones and the blindfold. I held her up while Bill freed her legs and hands. "Did you have a good time?" I asked her. She could barely nod but gave me a big kiss. "I'll take her to the shower while you guys get dressed. Bill, do you have clean clothes in your car? It sounded like you had things pretty well planned out for my birthday surprise."

Bill said that he did have clothes for both of them and told me Jerry had suggested that they spend the night. I kissed my wonderful husband, thanking him for everything he'd done. I almost had to carry Yvonne back to the shower and help her get dressed. She was spent!

Yvonne here again: Sorry it's taken so long to get this written up. As I said before it's Vanessa's fault. Her earlier stories I edited/ghost wrote long distance. She'd e-mail a draft to me; I'd work it over and send it back. I was willing to work in person but, again like I said, she didn't want to get too intimate with a co-worker. Well, we sure shot that all to hell!

For this story she's show up at my house wearing a coat and shoes, nothing else. Or I'd go to her house and lose my clothes at the door. Let's just say there were a LOT of distractions! Now they want me to help Erin write up what happened to her after we left her at Sue's that night. Paul wants to write up how he got together with Erin and Adam. Damn, I'll never get caught up!

12