Yvonne with Erin’s Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
Erin's naked weekend gets even better; she water ski etc.
4.2k words
4.72
13.6k
1

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept between Nancy and Don in their king size bed still naked, of course. Sometime during night I woke up with the bed bouncing under me. Nancy was on top of her husband slowly fucking him. I reached over and sucked her left tit and played with her ass until they both came. Figuring I was still on cleanup duty, I licked both of them clean. I'd finished Nancy and started on Don when I felt my legs pushed apart. Nancy ate me to orgasm while I licked her husband.

I fell right back asleep and woke up with the sunshine in my face. The house was quiet; I didn't hear a thing and wondered where everyone could be. I saw a fancy coffee service on the dresser with a note. The note said, "We're off to church, be home about 11:00 with brunch. Enjoy the coffee and read until we all get back."

'We all get back'?? Who the hell was 'all' and what was I supposed to read? I spotted the e-reader Sue gave me yesterday with the note on what to read. The last time I saw it was in the truck on the way here. I looked out the window and saw Don's car where he'd parked yesterday. My best guess was that Charlie and Judy had picked Nancy and Don up and left the reader. They'd all be back in a couple of hours. What would happen then?

I poured a cup of coffee, grabbed the reader, and settled myself on the pouch to await my fate. Since I'd already read everything on the list Sue gave me, I read the "Rules of Nudity" Sue's stripper and tropical adventures. I skimmed back through the 4th Of July stories wondering if I'd have the nerve to water ski nude or dance on amateur night. I imagined myself on stage, stark naked, in front of a room full of strangers my pussy started to juice up.

My eyes closed. On its own, my hand slid down my body toward my lap and my legs spread. My other hand dropped the e-reader and started pinching my nipples. I traced around my nipples with one hand and slid a finger along my slit with the other. As I started to work my pussy hard, I heard a noise, a car door closing. My eyes snapped open to the sight of both couples getting out of the truck dressed up for church staring at me naked.

"Holy shit, don't stop, Erin. I'm ready for a show!" Judy said. "Spread your legs and really work that snatch." Everybody got out of the truck, walked up on the porch, and stood in front of me to watch the show. Judy took over directing every move. "Stick a couple of fingers in. Find your G-spot; stroke it, Erin." I brought myself to the edge of orgasm when Judy pulled my hands away.

"Nancy, where's the egg vibe she came here with? Get it and the handcuffs. We can have some fun." Nancy ran into the house and came back with the stuff. She locked my hands behind me while Judy rubbed the egg up and down my snatch and slipped it into me. "Guys, play with her tits. Nancy, give me the controller and kiss her." For the next 5 minutes or half hour, who can tell, four people played with me. Nancy kissed me deeply and chewed on my neck. The guys mauled breasts. Judy worked my pussy. She licked my clit and fingered my ass. She turned the vibe on high and stuck a finger in me forcing the egg against my G-spot. I thought I was going to explode!

After about half of forever, the men bit my nipples while Nancy chewed my lips and tongue. Judy slid a finger way up my ass while she pulled the wire on the egg almost pulling it out before shoving it back in deeply. With her finger wiggling in my ass Judy latched onto my clit with her lips and flicked it with her tongue, REALLY fast. Nancy moved down and worked on my neck and I did EXPLODE. I must have passed out because the next thing I knew, I was alone on the porch. My hands were free; the egg was quiet in my snatch.

There were voices coming from inside the house and the smell of food. My stomach growled at the thought of food so I headed inside. The men were in the kitchen getting out food. I grabbed a piece of quiche and asked where the girls were. Charlie reached between my legs from behind stroking my clit. "They're in the living room waiting for you. Aren't you supposed to be the hostess gift, Erin? Get in there and get busy!" He pinched my clit and slapped my ass pushing me toward the door.

I found Nancy and Judy on the couch watching a porno with their dresses pulled up and pussies bare. "Oh great, we've been waiting for you." Judy said. "Do me first." She spread her legs and I dropped to my knees and got to work on my job as hostess gift/sex toy. I nibbled up Judy's thighs and gently licked her out lips. I reached up with both hands to spread her lips and licked all the way up and down her slit. "Come on, Erin, give me some fingers."

I licked two fingers and slid them into her snatch, stroking her clit with my thumb. I stood up and kissed her while I pinched a nipple through her blouse. Two more fingers slid in then my thumb. I still couldn't believe that this tiny girl/woman could take my entire hand. I dropped back to my knees and attacked her clit with my lips and tongue. I pulled my hand part way out to stroke her G-spot with my fingertips. In less than a minute her pussy clamped down on my fingers and she came with a scream.

"My turn now." Nancy said. "Get over here and get to work, Erin." I scooted over on my knees and spread her legs. I'd just started working up the insides of her thighs when my pussy started buzzing. I'd forgotten about that damn egg. I looked over at Judy; she was working the remote and grinning. I went back to work on Nancy, running my tongue all the way up her lips spreading them wide open. I stuck my tongue into her as far as I could and rubbed her clit with my nose.

Suddenly my pussy came to life. I'd forgotten about that damn egg. Judy had the remote and was grinning ear to ear. "You've only had one orgasm, Erin. You did a great job on me. So, you deserve another." I went back to work on Nancy while Judy worked the remote. Then I felt Judy's hand sliding down the crack of my ass. She stroked my ass hole and gave it a very wet lick. She ran a finger around the hole and slid it in.

She worked her finger in and out until she nudged the egg through the colon wall. She wiggled the egg, forcing up against my G-spot. Judy worked my ass and the egg then started rubbing my clit. It took all the will power I could muster to keep licking and fingering Nancy. It helped that Nancy grabbed the back of my head pulling my face into her crotch. I kept working on Nancy and Judy kept working on me until we both came with a scream; my scream was muffled by the pussy covering my mouth.

The men came out of the kitchen just in time to help me off the floor. Charlie pulled the egg out of my snatch and licked it clean. "Damn girl, I almost forgot how good you taste. If I weren't so hungry for real food, I'd eat you. But for right now, brunch is served. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, hands, ass and pussy. I was a real mess!

My nudity really hit me when I walked into the kitchen. There were four people nicely dressed for church and me stark naked. Charlie was cooking bacon while Judy dished up fruit and quiche. I guess I got a little too close Charlie and the skillet. A bubble of grease popped burning a spot on my left tit next to my nipple. I yelped and jumped back. "You got to be careful, Erin. Here, let me help." Charlie licked the spot and my nipple. Next he grabbed a piece of ice and ran it across my nipple. "Does that feel better?" He ran the ice over both nipples then rubbed it in my slit. I gasped as the cold hit me like a wall of bricks. "How does that feel, Erin? Would you like some more?"

My face must have looked like a 'yes'. Charlie grabbed another piece of ice and slid it into me. He threw a towel on the floor and pushed me down on my knees. "Hands behind your back." Charlie ordered. He paused to turn the bacon over, then circled both nipples with more ice. Judy walked into the kitchen and saw her husband bending over me.

"That looks like fun, Charlie. Let me take over; you finish the cooking." She took the ice and rubbed it on my clit. It sounds strange but the cold made be hot. Judy kept working on my pussy while her husband cooked. She stuffed more ice into me while she abused my tits. Just as I reached the edge of an orgasm Charlie announced the food was ready. Judy pulled me to my feet, wiped my pussy with the towel, handed me a tray of bacon and eggs, and slapped my ass. "Get this on the table, Erin."

Judy followed me out to the dining room with the towel since I was still leaking melted ice. She wiped my pussy and legs again and put the towel on my chair. We all sat down to eat, the two couples fully dressed and me totally naked and dripping. The conversation at the table was about everyday subjects; friends and neighbors, business at the restaurant, and plans for the week. As we were finishing up the food Judy turned to me. "What were reading when we pulled up that got you so turned on?"

"I was rereading Yvonne's 4th of July stories. I got to the parts about waterskiing naked and doing the amateur night show. I was wondering if I'd have the courage to do those things." As I was telling this to Judy, I was starting to get turned on all over again. My nipples crinkled up and I felt my pussy getting wet on its own. Judy must have read the signs. She reached over and pinched my right nipple.

"Well, this is a weekend for pushing your limits. I think you should try both. Nancy, are you up for a dance tonight? Should we try the knife fight? Erin, do you even know how to waterski and how are you at dancing?" I admitted that I'd been waterskiing a few times. I wasn't as good as Yvonne and I would wear a ski belt. I told them that I was a very good dancer, and even a singer but I was afraid I'd have a heart attack if I tried dancing naked in front of a room full of strangers.

"Let's take things one step at a time." Nancy said. "Let's get the table cleaned up and we'll take Erin waterskiing and we'll decide later about the show. In the mean time, Judy, you and Charlie head home and figure out what to wear for our dance. I have the rigged-up knives. I'll find some music and Erin can decide about tonight later. Don, get the boat ready; Erin and I will clean up and meet you at the dock."

Charlie and Judy both kissed me good-bye and each squeezed a tit. "Enjoy your waterskiing." Judy said. "And I know you'll love dancing naked. It's a thrill you'll never forget!" They left me alone in the kitchen with my thoughts swirling in my head. I guess the waterskiing was going to happen. I was ready for that, but the dancing had me scared to death. I'd just finished clearing the table and rinsing the dishes when Nancy came back.

I'm not sure what I expected her to be wearing. I guess I thought she'd be naked but the modest one piece swimsuit she had on made me feel even more naked. My knees buckled a little and Nancy caught me by the arm. "Come on, Erin. This will be fun and you can think about the dancing tonight. It's all up to you." I took a deep breath and told her I was ready to give the first step a try.

Nancy took my hand and led me down to the dock. There were boats out on the lake but none within a mile or more. We climbed into the boat and headed out. Don turned the boat toward a side channel that opened up onto a small arm of the lake. Once we were out of sight of the main body of the lake Don stopped the boat, dug out the skis, and rigged up the tow rope. He had two flotation sets; one full vest and a ski belt. "You said you weren't a great water skier. You really should wear this."

I agreed and buckled the belt around my waist; the first thing I'd worn in days. I slipped into the water and Nancy tossed me the skis. I slipped them on as Don pulled the boat around so I could reach the rope. I grabbed the handle and waved to Don. He started off slowly to take out the slack then accelerated pulling me to the surface.

As soon as I was up on the skis, the chill hit my nipples turning them rock hard. I spread my legs a little letting the water splash my pussy. WOW, what a rush! There were no boats or houses on this arm of the lake so I felt free to masturbate. I shifted my grip on the tow rope to free my right hand. I spread my feet a little further and slipped my hand down to my slit to stroke my clit.

My finger stroked back and forth and my pussy juiced up nicely. I slid one then two fingers into my vagina and rubbed my clit with my thumb. I almost closed my eyes but decided that I'd better watch where I was going; thirty miles an hour naked, best be careful. I bent my knees and spread my feet further apart going down to a full squat. I kept rubbing and fingering myself until I came and crashed into the water. Don slowed the boat and pulled around next to me. "Are you OK?" Nancy asked. I nodded and said I was doing great. "Do you want to get back to our house, or would you like to take a tour?"

"Take a tour of what?" I asked. Nancy pointed to the shore at a beautiful cabin; it was Sue and Paul's that I'd read about. "Sure! How do we get there? I don't see a boat dock. Do we just swim over?" Nancy agreed and told me to give her the ski belt. I unbuckled it and handed it up to her. She threw it in the boat and jumped into the water swimming for shore. I followed enjoying the feel of the cool water on my bare skin.

I beat her to shore, all those of lap swims. As I was stepping out of the water Nancy yelled at me to be careful. Too late, my right foot slipped and I fell into a very soft area of grass and MUD, ass first. "That's the famous mud hole Sue and I fell in, way back when. Then Sue rolled in when she lost the race with Yvonne. Come on up to the cabin. I'm sure we can find a hose and clean you up."

We hiked up the hill. Nancy found a hose next to a faucet, hooked it up, and turned the faucet on. Thank goodness, it worked but the water was COLD! She hosed my backside down hitting my ass and pussy with the freezing stream. I screamed and she played the hose up and down my whole body. "Please! Enough! I'll do anything; just stop!"

Nancy turned the water off and said, "I'm going to hold to that, Erin. Turn off the faucet and unhook the hose. I'm going to find the key." I did as I was told squatting and straining to get the hose unscrewed. I realized what a sight I would be from the lake. It gave me a thrill to be naked and mooning the world. Nancy came around to the deck with a towel. She dried my hair and back. She turned me around and dried the rest of me, concentrating on my pussy. "Damn, this part won't get dry." She said stroking my slit.

She kept rubbing my clit until I was right at the brink then suddenly stopped. "Let's take a tour of the house, Erin. Maybe we can even talk to Sue." I had no idea what she meant, but less than a minute after we opened the door the phone rang. Nancy picked it up. "Hi, girl. I thought you'd be watching. Your hostess gift is having a great time. We took her waterskiing. And now we're trying to get her to dance tonight. OK, good idea, I'll put you on speaker" She pushed a button and put the handset down.

"Hi, Erin. Are you having fun?" Sue asked over the phone. "Glad to see you're still naked. How long has it been?" I told it must be almost 48 hours now then I asked how she could see me. Nancy pointed to a security camera mounted on the wall. "We had a break-in and put in a burglar alarm. Then we had a bunch of false alarms.

"I finally found an app that rings me and lets me watch all the security cameras whenever they detect motion. That was quite a show you put on unhooking the hose." I blushed remembering the squat and strain I did with that hose. "What's this about you and dancing tonight? I assume it's the amateur night at the bar. You should do it. It will give you a thrill being naked in front of all those people." I still wasn't sure so Sue played the hostess gift card.

"Adam gave you to me for the weekend. You're mine! I want you to masturbate right now and imagine yourself dancing in front of a bar full of people." I spread my legs and dropped one hand to my pussy and the other to my tits. I started caressing myself while Sue talked me through a naked dance. "You strut onto the stage, band over and shake your tits at the audience. Turn around and bend over with your legs spread. Shake your ass and show your pussy."

Sue kept talking and I kept rubbing. I finally came with a scream and made up my mind. I had to do this! "OK, OK, I'm in. How do we set this up?" Sue said she had the music that Yvonne danced to, a big band song "In the Mood". I knew the song and I was pretty sure I was a better dancer than Yvonne. I'd done over ten years of lessons in ballet, tap, and modern dance.

"Just one more thing, Erin." Sue said over the phone. "You need to head outside so I can talk to Nancy." That had me a little worried. What were they plotting? I knew by now that whatever they came up with would be a real adventure. I sat down to wait for Nancy and started thinking back over my weekend.

I thought I'd die of embarrassment when Adam unzipped my dress baring me to everybody in the room. I'd never even seen another pussy, let alone touched or licked one before last Friday. Could that really be just 2 days ago??????? Then I lost everything else; hose, shoes, jewelry, EVERYTHING! I'd been stark naked since late that night. I'd licked pussies and sucked dicks. Now I was going to dance naked in front of a bar full of strangers. HOLY SHIT!!

Nancy came out of the house and locked the door. She stashed the key in a flowerpot and said, "Time to head back home. Ready for a swim?" We walked down to the lake and dove in. The water felt super on all my bare skin. I was getting to love skinny dipping. I decided to get a little workout and started swimming hard. I left Nancy far behind then switched to a back stroke. She waved to me a yelled something. I couldn't understand so I swam back to her.

"You're heading the wrong direction. Keep going that way and you'll end up at a family resort. I'm sure you'd be a big hit with the teen-age boys. Follow me and don't go quite so fast." She turned and swam down another arm of the lake. I quickly recognized their boat and swam up to the dock. Nancy motioned for me to go up the ladder then fingered my pussy as I started to climb. I stopped; she didn't, not until I came with a scream.

Don must have brought towels down to the dock for us. Nancy threw one to me as she stripped off her swimsuit. After we dried off, Nancy wrapped herself in her towel and took mine to wrap her hair. I was naked again climbing the stairs to the house. Don had lunch ready. We ate while Nancy explained about the phone call from Sue and the plans for tonight. Don dug out the CD with the music so I could practice my dance.

Don cleaned up the kitchen. Nancy and I spent the next two hours working on my dance routine. Like I said, I'd done a lot of dancing. Figuring that tap dancing wouldn't work with bare feet, and bare everything else, I drew on ballet and modern dance. I did a lot of pirouettes and high kicks. Splits and squats came from modern dance. All those moves really showed off my pussy and with the squats, Nancy suggested a shake that accented my tits.

I did a final run through with the music. I really felt sorry for Yvonne dancing to this LONG song with no warning. I did copy her pose for the false endings; bending over, ass to the audience, legs and pussy spread, wider for each of the three endings. Nancy and Don said they loved it; got them both hot as hell. I serviced them both. Nancy dropped her towel and laid on the floor. "Get over here lick me, Erin. Don, drop your pants and fuck her." I started to kneel between her legs. "No, turn around and we'll do each other while Don fucks you."

I did as I was told and settled my pussy over Nancy's face and stuck my face in hers. I'd just started licking when I felt Don settle in behind me. He spread ass and ran his cock up and down my pussy. Nancy licked my clit and briefly sucked on Don, getting him good and wet. Don shifted position and slid all the way into me with one stroke. I moaned into Nancy's cunt getting her even hotter. Don kept pounding me while Nancy and I ate each other.

12