Yvonne with Paul's Story

Story Info
How Paul got to 'know' Erin and her husband Adam.
4k words
4.73
15k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne here, helping Paul write out how he hooked up with the people you met at Vanessa's birthday party. I've never written anything for a man before so I hope this works. It will take a little while to get to the 'good parts' but it WILL be worth the wait. Here goes Paul.

I had known Adam for a while through some business contacts. Then I first met Erin, or so I thought, at a formal fundraiser, men in tuxes ladies in long dresses and jewels. Adam and I were talking when this stunning young woman walked up and said, "Paul, it's been years. Give me a hug."

She proceeded to give me a BIG hug and a kiss on the cheek. I slowly pulled away and gave her a very puzzled look. "Excuse me but I'm totally lost here." The lady in question seemed almost as embarrassed as me. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! It's been too many years. I had such a crush on you when I was a kid! Don't you remember Steve?"

Steve was one my best friends in high school, and he had a pesky kid sister. Could this be her? "Erin????" She smiled ear to ear; I was right. "You were a skinny little thing with braces and a big pair of glasses. You certainly have grown up nicely. I'd like that hug again now that I know who I'm hugging." I gave her a big hug and tried to kiss her on the cheek. She turned and gave me a BIG kiss on the lips. With a little tongue, I think.

I stepped back a little to enjoy the view. She was wearing the same outfit she wore later to Vanessa's birthday party (my idea) long dress, full length gloves, and lots of jewelry. I think Vanessa described her as a curvy Anne Hathaway.

I asked her what she'd been up to for all those years. She told me about college and her new job and the wonderful man she was married to. All during this Adam was standing there in silence. When Erin paused in her story I started to introduce her to Adam and they both laughed. "Paul, Adam is the wonderful man I'm married to, and you just kissed his wife, me."

To say that I was speechless is a big understatement! Erin grabbed a napkin and wiped her lipstick off my face and excused herself to check her makeup. Adam said he'd never imagined that I was the Paul she always talked about. "She said she had a major crush on Paul, one of her brother's friends, when she was a kid. I never connected that Paul to you. Some of her talk was rather dirty.

"Erin said she'd like to screw your brains out if she ever got the chance." Again, speechless was an understatement. "Don't worry. I'm not jealous. In fact I promised her a free pass with you if she ever got the chance." I wasn't quite sure how to take that statement but Adam continued. "She said you always reminded her of her father, when he was younger of course. And she's long had some very impure thoughts about him." I finally found my voice. "Are you saying your wife wants to sleep with me and you'd be alright with that?"

"I'm more than alright. I think it would be great for her to open up to her own feelings. Her father was very domineering. He used to spank her bare ass until she was a teenager. He died very suddenly and, I think, left her wanting more. But I know you're married and it could probably never happen."

"If you're really serious, Adam, let me make a phone call. You've met my wife Sue haven't you? If you'd be interested in her, I think we could work something out that we'd all enjoy. We're not what I'd call swingers but we do play around a bit." Adam looked a little surprised but told me to make my phone call.

I ducked away into a quiet corner to call Sue. She remembered Adam and thought he was luscious (her word). "If I can have him sometime you're more than welcome to have a piece of her, you dog. Oh and how about inviting them to the birthday party for Vanessa? The more the merrier!"

"That's a great idea! I'm sure Vanessa would love to fuck a couple of beautiful strangers." I found Adam at the bar and told him I'd screw his wife if he'd screw mine sometime. He looked around for my beautiful redhead but I told him she was home with a cold tonight but we'd work something out soon. "I think tonight we should both screw Erin. Give her the time of her life. Now what did you have in mind?"

We found a quiet corner and hatched a plan before Erin found us and sat down. "Adam tells me that you've had some very naughty thoughts about me for years." She nodded and blushed a little. "Well, I think tonight we can make some of those dreams come true. You've grown up beautifully from that skinny little kid with braces and glasses and I'd love to ravish you."

Erin's eyes widened and I think she almost came on the spot. I took her hand and led her to the quiet corner behind a curtain. "Give me your panties, dear." She blushed and said she'd go to the bathroom and be right back. "No! Give them to me right here and now!" She almost bolted but took a deep breath and pulled her dress halfway up, reaching for her panties.

I pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist so I could get a good view. She had on thigh high stockings with black lace tops. They matched the black lace thong she had on. Erin slowly pulled the panties down revealing plump lips and a downy landing strip. I dropped the hem and helped her step out of her underwear. She picked them up off the floor and shyly handed them to me.

"Very good, Erin. We'll leave for your house in a little while. Until then enjoy the cool breeze on that beautiful pussy." I led her back to the table where Adam was waiting. I palmed the panties, stuck them in his coat pocket. "She seems very eager. Take her out on the dance floor while I get some food. I think I'll need my strength tonight."

I hit the buffet line and called Sue to tell her of my progress so far. She listened with baited breath and with a warm wet pussy, if I know Sue. I finished my food and my phone call and headed out to the dance floor. I'd waited for a nice slow song before I cut in on Adam and Erin. I held her very close and rubbed her pussy with my leg as we danced. We danced close to the wall, with no one behind Erin, so I could cup her firm ass.

When the song finished I asked her if she was ready to head home for some fun. "More than ready!" she answered. I escorted her to the door leading to the parking garage where Adam was waiting. As planned, Adam had pulled both our cars into a dark corner of the parking ramp. He handed me the keys to his car and opened the passenger door for Erin.

Before she could step into the car Adam unzipped the back of her dress. It dropped to the ground leaving Erin wearing her shoes, stockings, gloves, and jewelry. She started to scream but stopped quickly when a couple came out the door to the ball room. She tried to grab her dress but Adam already had it rolled up and threw it in my car. With no other options, Erin sat in the car and reached for her seatbelt.

"I'll see you at the house." Adam said. "Erin can navigate. Pull into the garage so you don't shock the neighbors. I'll be a few minutes behind you. I'm stopping for some wine." I got in the driver's seat and told Erin to buckle her seatbelt and spread her legs. She quickly did both and I slipped a finger into her soaking pussy. Damn she was hot.

The drive to her house was only about 15 minutes. During that time I stroked her to the edge of orgasm three times. Whenever she got close, I'd switch to fondling her tits and pinching her nipples. It was hard to believe this was the scrawny kid I used to ignore. She stayed aware enough to direct me to their townhouse and the attached garage.

I pulled into the garage, turned off the car, and hit the remote to close the overhead door. Before it was even halfway down Erin had her seatbelt off and was attacking me with kisses. I slid the driver's seat back allowing her the straddle me, spreading her pussy wide. "Hands behind you on the steering wheel, Erin." She obeyed giving me full access to her tits and pussy.

I stuck two fingers deep in her hole and stroked her clit with my thumb. I attacked her tits and neck with my lips and teeth until she was again close to orgasm. "Let's get in the house I have another idea." With a frustrated sigh she opened the driver's door and climbed out of the car. "Show me the dining room, Erin. I have something for you." She looked puzzled but let me through the kitchen to a beautiful dining room.

"Adam told me you father spanked your bare ass until you were a teenager. And that you liked it. Is that true?" She blushed all the way down to her beautiful boobs and nodded. I pulled out a side chair (one with no arms) and sat down. "Come here and get what's coming to you."

She laid across my lap, grasped the leg of the chair, and spread her legs. "That's what my Daddy told me to do for a spanking. Is that alright?" I told her that is was alright and thought Daddy must have been a horny old fucker. I gently brushed here ass and thighs, lingering near her pussy. When she was relaxed and starting to breathe a little deeper I gave her a mild slap on one cheek.

She jerked but settled down when I resumed the gentle stroking. A few moments of that were followed by a slightly stronger slap. My next round of stroking centered between her thighs, barely touching her pussy. Another slap, firmer this time, was followed by stroking her pussy lips. Next I gave her three hard slaps and plunged a finger between her pussy lips stroking her clit.

I bent over to kiss her reddened ass and stuck my thumb into her vagina, hitting her g-spot. My first two fingers caressed her clit while my thumb worked its magic. There was a noise, door opening, and footsteps coming toward the dining room; Adam, I assumed. Erin squirmed but I held her firmly and applied another firm swat with my left hand. She let go of the chair leg and tried to pull away.

"Stay right where you are, young lady. I'm not done with you yet." Adam walked through the door holding a bottle of wine and smiled at the sight before him. "I think she's almost ready, Adam. You can watch." I worked her cunt with my right hand and spanked her soundly with my left. Each slap was followed by strokes on her clit and g-spot. She came long and loud clamping my right hand between her thighs.

I stood up, dumping her on the carpeted floor and walked over to Adam. "Let's give her a minute to catch her breath. Then, Erin, you can serve the wine." She looked puzzled but nodded. Adam led me into from the dining room and gave me a quick tour of the house. When we returned to the living room I heard the sounds of a cork popping and glasses from the kitchen. Erin walked in carrying a tray and placed it on the coffee table. Her back was to me and I could see her reddened ass and dripping pussy, beautiful!

While she poured the wine I asked her, "Did you enjoy that?" She nodded and dropped her head, ashamed to look at me. "Did you enjoy it when your Daddy used to spank your bare ass?" Again she nodded. "Did you ever orgasm when he spanked you?" She said she'd never come while he was spanking her, only after.

"What do you mean, after? Did you masturbate after he'd spank you?" She blushed all the way down to her waist but mumbled a quiet yes. "Do you want to masturbate now" She quickly shook her head and said it would be too embarrassing. "I think you should. I'll bet your Daddy would have loved to watch you masturbate. I know I would. Your ass will be too sore to sit; you can kneel on the coffee table."

Erin almost bolted again; I suggested she have some wine to relax her. She drained her glass and moved the tray aside. I helped her get into position on the table and told her to spread her knees. "Adam and I want to see what's going on. Don't we, Adam." He nodded, wide eyed, and whispered that he'd never watched Erin masturbate before. "Well, it's about time. Put on a good show for us, Erin. Imagine there are a thousand honey men watching your every move. Look you audience in the eye and enjoy their reactions" This was some of the same things I'd said to Sue the first time she got herself off in front of me.

Erin took my words to heart and put on a great show. She ran her gloved hands lightly over her breasts and stroked the nipples with her palms. This brought them to full attention. Cupping her boobs, she brought each nipple up to where she could barely graze them with the tip of her tongue. Then she gently blew on each nipple making them even harder.

Her left hand kept stroking her boobs as her right hand moved down her stomach. She stroked the inside of both thighs barely touching her outer lips. She kept stroking the outer lips until they spread revealing her beautiful dripping pussy. One finger ran gently up the length stopping at her clit. Her finger lingered there while her left hand stroked her reddened ass.

Erin's breath deepened as she caressed her clit. Her eyes started to close until I reminded her to look at me. She looked me straight in the eye. "Do you like what you see? I always got so turned on when my Father spanked me. It made me feel so guilty! I knew it was wrong but it felt so good. I'd cry but that was just a cover. I'd run to my room and stroke my hurting ass until one day I discovered it felt even better to stroke here."

She spread her pussy lips and began stroking the entire length of her slit. Her breath came in gasps as she worked two fingers up and down. They stopped at her clit as she plunged two fingers on her left hand deep into her dripping snatch. Those fingers worked in and out while she circled her clit with her thumb. "I finally discovered my g-spot, although I had no idea what it was. Rubbing that and my clit, didn't know what that was either, gave me my first orgasm."

Erin kept working her pussy with one hand and stroking her ass with the other. Her eyes fluttered and almost closed again. Before I could say anything, she snapped her eyes open and stared straight at me. "Oh Daddy, I love when you spank my bare ass. Now would you please fuck me!?!" She came with a low sexy moan and almost collapsed on the table.

Adam and I leapt up to catch Erin and help her down. She wound up sitting on the floor legs spread wide. "Yes, I think you're ready for a good fucking now. Come over here and see what Daddy has for you." She crawled over to me and reached up to stroke my crotch. My cock, already full and firm from her show, came to full hardness in my pants. "Go ahead, take it out Erin."

She slowly unzipped my fly and plunged her hand into my pants. Her eyes widened when she found my cock free of underwear. I'd taken them off before we left the benefit. She pulled it out of my pants a stroked it with both gloved hands. As she licked her lips I told her to kiss it. Her kiss turned into a lick, a nibble, and a full suck. After 30 seconds of her worshiping my member I told her to climb on.

"Oh Daddy, I'd love to! Would you please spank me while I fuck you?" I told her that I'd love to spank her naughty ass while I fucked her and I had another surprise for her. Erin looked a little worried but more excited as she climbed into my lap astride me. She ran her pussy up and down the underside of my cock twice before catching the head in her juicy hole.

She started to rock up and down on me when I gave her a firm slap on the ass. She came in an instant but kept rocking. Two more very hard slaps brought another gasp and orgasm. I slapped both cheeks and spread them wide for her next thrill. Her husband slid a lubed finger all the way into her ass and she screamed. When Adam and I sketched out our plans earlier, he told me she loved a finger or two in her butt when they fucked. He'd never had his dick in there before but tonight was a night for new thrills.

He worked one finger in her ass as he poured more lube on his hand. A second finger joined the first and Erin almost fainted. A very hard slap on both cheeks brought her around. After a few seconds of two fingers, Adam pulled them free and eased the head of his dick into her tight little hole. "Oh God, I don't think I can take this much at once." She moaned. I told her to relax and told Adam to take it nice and slow.

Erin slid up my cock as Adam pressed gently. I held her tightly and told her to push back slowly. Her face screwed up as she carefully moved back onto both cocks. It took a minute until she was fully impaled. I told Adam to hold still and told Erin to move slowly up and down. Her eyes glazed and her mouth hung open as she rode us both.

Next I told Erin to hold still and directed Adam to pump her ass. I slowly moved Erin up and down on my dick rubbing her clit against my public bone. That and the pressure in her ass brought on another screaming orgasm. I pulled her tight against my crotch and told Adam to finish off. He pumped faster and faster filling her ass. He slowly pulled out and I told him to go clean up. It was time for me to finish.

I pulled Erin off my cock and dropped her on the floor exhausted. I told her take off the rest of her clothes and jewelry. I wanted her totally naked. She shook her head and explained that she couldn't without help. "After I put on my dress and gloves Adam puts this necklace (a beautiful diamond choker) on. Then the rings and the bracelets go over the gloves. Could you please take them off for me?"

She turned and lifted her hair so I could remove the necklace. I then released the bracelets and rings she had on over the gloves. She slowly peeled off the long gloves placing them on the coffee table. I told her to add her wedding ring and earrings to the pile and stand up. She did as directed and I had removed her stockings and shoes just as Adam returned.

"She's very submissive, Adam. I'd guess that's from the treatment her father gave her. Do you have any handcuffs?" He said that they didn't. I suggested that he should get some; a good sturdy pair. "Well, if you don't have handcuffs, I guess this will have to do." I picked up one of Erin's stockings and told her to turn around. I tied her hands behind her back, nice and tight.

"On your knees and give me the best blow-job you've ever given, my dear." Erin looked a little frightened but also intrigued. "Imagine it's your Daddy you're sucking off. You've been especially naughty and this is your punishment, and his reward."

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so sorry I was naughty. Thank you for the spanking. I really deserved it. Now let me thank you properly." Erin was really getting into this fantasy! She leaned forward and kissed the head of my dick and gave it a gently lick. Parting her lips she slid just the head into her mouth and tongued it all around. A few moments of tongue work was followed by a slow slide taking the full length into her mouth. She paused and I felt her swallow twice tickling the head with her throat.

Erin slowly pulled back until just the head was in her mouth. She did more tongue work and another plunge and swallow. Twice more she did this bringing me right to the edge. I pushed her back, stood up, and grasped her head with both hands. I pumped her head back and forth keeping her off balance. Then I held her head still and fucked her mouth. "I'm going to come, Erin. Do not swallow."

I thrust all the way in several times then paused with just the head of my dick in her mouth. "Now work the head, Erin, and get ready." She slurped and tongued the head until I let go with a giant load filling her mouth. "Now show your husband the gift I gave you, dear." She turned to Adam and opened her mouth rolling the load around with her tongue.

I pulled her face back to me and plunged my cock back into her mouth causing it to overflow down her chin and across her tits. I rubbed my cock across her face covering it with my load. I told her she could swallow now. She smiled and gulped everything down. Then she licked all she could from her lips and chin. "Thank you, Daddy. I hope I did a good job." I told her she'd done a fine job as I zipped my pants up.

12