Z is for Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
147 Followers

'I'm very happy, mum. And Jon has shown me so much…' She paused. 'There are sides to me I didn't even know existed.'

'I know.' Annie put her arm round her daughter's waist. They kissed briefly – a mother-daughter kiss, but as they did so they felt their breasts brush together for the first time.

ooo000ooo

A routine was now established and nudity became the way we were whenever we could. Zoë and I touched each other in front of her mum and dad and they responded in like manner. Gradually our shows of affection became more confident and by the third evening of our nudity Zoë was fully as relaxed as I fingered her very gently. Not only was Pat watching but I sensed Zoë shift herself slightly so that she drew him into what we were doing. Annie stroked Pat's thick cock as she watched us too. But it went no further.

In bed that night she told me how turned on she had been and our love-making was urgent, almost aggressive as if a hunger for each other had built up during the evening. As we played and kissed we became quite rough, with Zoë setting the pace. She bit me hard on the neck and I countered by smacking her really hard on the bottom, much harder in fact than I intended.

She dug her nails into my back and I spanked her hard again. I then moved quickly down her body, burying my face in her crutch, holding hard onto her thighs and began to probe her cunt with my tongue. I soon licked her clit, which I continued to do whilst I also intermittently nibbled on her labia. She began to buck against me, saying:

'Please, Jon, fuck me now, please!'

'I love you, Zoë,' I said. I pushed myself up against her and slipped into her wetness. Her long legs surrounded me and helped pull me deeper inside her. We fucked twice that evening. After the second time she asked me quietly as we lay together in the dark:

'Do you think you'll ever get married again, Jon?'

'That depends whether the most beautiful woman in the world says yes, I suppose,' I replied.

A long silence followed.

'Jon?'

'Yes?' I murmured, sleepily.

'Was that a proposal?'

'I'll tell you in the morning.'

Knowing Zoë I expected to be clobbered over the head with a pillow or kicked or something worse.

In fact she just said: 'Right. Goodnight, Jon.'

And went to sleep.

ooo000ooo

Unknown to Zoë I had indeed intended to propose to her some time during the holiday and had borrowed one of her rings a month ago to size an engagement ring that I had now brought with me to France. It was a diamond ring with two side diamonds set in 18 carat white gold with a centre diamond weighing 0.3 carats and had cost me slightly less than two thousand pounds. I woke early and placed it on the bedside table on Zoë's side of the bed.

I waited for her to wake.

When she stirred she was facing me, not the bedside table.

'Jon?'

'Yes?'

'Last night, did I dream what you said?'

'No. Why?'

'What's the answer then?' Zoë asked.

'It's at the side of your bed.'

She turned and saw the little cuboid black box. She picked it up and cautiously opened it, afraid perhaps it was some kind of joke, she told me later.

'Oh, Jon, it's…' And she began to cry. I held her.

'I'm so happy,' she said, wiping her tears. 'It's so fabulously beautiful, Jon.' She slid it onto her finger.

'It fits,' she said, sounding surprised.

'I borrowed one of your rings,' I explained.

'I never noticed.' Zoë seemed spellbound as she stared at the ring. 'Do you mind if we don't tell mum and dad just yet? I want to enjoy being engaged just between ourselves for a bit.'

'Oh, so you've said 'yes' have you?' I asked.

'Come here,' she said, 'and I'll show you how I say 'yes'.'

ooo000ooo

We all decided to spend the day at the gîte. We seemed to have reasons for doing so. It would be 'cooler and there was more shade in the heat of the day'. 'We don't need to carry everything – we can get what we want whenever we want.' Pat said it would be nice to just swim in the pool. Annie said very little. I wondered if there were other reasons, which followed on from our increasing intimacy in front of each other, levels of intimacy that were inevitably more confined on the beach. I think we all knew that we wanted to allow us to arouse each other sexually. We just hadn't verbalised those feelings.

The four of us were of course all naked on our beach mats and towels on the patio by the pool. Zoë had put the ring away carefully. It seemed very quiet as if a sense of expectancy led us all to lie there in the warm sun, waiting for something to happen.

I suppose it was the engagement ring and Zoë's heightened state of excitement. She got up and knelt between my legs, a bottle of sunblock in one hand. With the other hand she stroked my cock until it was rock hard. I was incredibly turned on.

'I want to show you how much I love you, Jon,' she said, calmly.

And with that she put the bottle down and bent her head down onto my penis and took me in her mouth. She began to work on me sucking and licking me, taking me ever further inside her. I lay there. I knew Pat and Annie were watching. I wondered how they would react to seeing their daughter giving me head so unashamedly.

I groaned: 'I can't stop this.'

I began to shake as I spewed my come into her mouth. We had done this many times and I knew she loved to taste me but I had never performed anything as sexual as this in my life in front of others, never mind my lover's parents, apart perhaps from the threesome we had had with Katharine. Zoë lay down, gluing herself to my side as we kissed. I waited for someone to speak but only Zoë did: 'That was lovely, Jon,' she said.

Pat and Annie said nothing; Annie was lying close to Pat stroking his erect cock.

Zoë nudged me and whispered: 'Look.'

I turned to face the other way, sitting up slightly. Annie was giving us a show and was reprising our performance on Pat who was sitting up and holding Annie's head as she sucked him off. I think he lasted about as long as I did and he stared almost glassy-eyed at us both as he pumped himself into Annie's mouth.

I wondered where this was taking us but it seemed we were happy to just let things happen. Discussion hadn't been necessary so far and Annie and Pat presumably had just shown us that their appetites and ours were well aligned.

The four of us sat around a table on the patio area and lunched on wine, salad and cold meats.

ooo000ooo

It seemed to me that Annie initially and later Zoë too, but to a lesser extent, were taking the lead in exploring the sexuality of themselves and of us as a foursome. Pat and I had consented and enjoyed. I wanted to show Zoë my approval by taking her a stage further and taking the lead myself. But this was not to happen as soon as I had hoped.

Zoë was still in an elated mood. She told me quietly that she had been up to our room three times just to look at the ring and try it on again.

We sat in the shade together, reading. Annie and Pat were lazily swimming up and down the pool together. When they got out they dried each other and Annie lay back down in the sun. Zoë was absorbed in her book. I looked up as Pat got up on his hands and knees and moved over above Annie's prone body. She smiled and held up her arms to him.

I nudged Zoë.

'What?' she said, quite loudly.

'Over there,' I whispered.

Pat was pushing his cock into Annie. He pushed it right in and she tried to raise herself to him. Pat withdrew and looked across at us and then rammed himself home again. Annie wrapped her legs around him as they began to copulate.

'Cunt, fucking cunt,' Pat said as he fucked her.

Annie screamed: 'Harder.' I saw him reach round and shove fingers up her rear entrance. 'Come you fucker, I want you to come,' she hissed.

She screamed more quietly, reminding me of Zoë. I knew she had climaxed. Pat came shortly after, mauling Annie's breast as his hips jerked against her. We watched his greased shaft moving in and out of her cunt. My own erection quivered with tension. Zoë was fingering herself as she watched.

'Wow,' whispered Zoë.

Minutes later I took Zoë by the hand, picked up one of the mats and a towel with the other hand, and said: 'Come.'

I walked with her out of the shade over to where Annie and Pat were still lying, spent, in the sunshine. I placed the mat and towel next to them.

Zoë knew what I wanted and got down on the mat, lying on her back. I lay down beside her and she turned her body in towards me and put her arms around my neck. We pressed ourselves against each other and entwined our legs. We kissed for a while, tongues playing far inside our mouths. Zoë nibbled my earlobe and I moved to suck her nipples in turn, scraping my teeth on them to excite them to the maximum.

She rolled back on to her back. She looked so beautiful. Her hand reached out for my cock. 'Come on top of me, Jonathan.'

I did as she told me and we settled together, my mouth on hers.

When we broke apart briefly she said: 'I love you, Jon.'

'And I love you, Zoë.'

I pushed myself slowly inside her and we began to respond to each other as we fucked slowly at first, then slightly faster. I slowed again and withdrew from her, moving down her body to tongue her clit for a minute. I knew she would soon be begging for me to restart the fuck and her language was often gross at this point in her arousal.

'Jon, please fuck me now! Fuck me now! Please!'

I moved back up her body, thrusting my cock into her cunt and withdrawing it, then another thrust inside her. She grabbed me by her thighs to hold me and we reached total abandon as our bodies jerked together. I came first but continued to thrust until a scream and nails digging again into my shoulders confirmed her oncoming orgasm. Her spine arched and she shook as we held each other.

Eventually we sat up and looked at Annie and Pat.

'It's been a special day for us all,' said Annie a while later.

'I think it was the best day of my life,' said Zoë. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

ooo000ooo

This time the day didn't end with a cool wind. A real storm blew up, with rain and a strong wind. The gîte seemed cold and we put on shorts and t-shirts or similar for the evening. Although we sat together, kissing and touching occasionally, I think we were content to sit and talk. I think we knew that a little time to consider would not harm before we resumed the interplay of mutual arousal. We were all well satisfied for now.

The next day would be very different anyway as we had pre-booked to go pony-trekking in the marshes of the Camargue. It turned out to be a fine but breezy day. By the time we got home we were all tired and maybe a little saddle sore. Zoë and I soaked together in a hot bath before we went downstairs. We had dressed smartly as I had offered to take us all out for a meal.

'A celebration, even though Annie and Pat don't know why,' I told Zoë.

'Can I tell them this evening, Jon?' she asked.

'Whenever you want.' I kissed her and stood back admiring her. She was wearing a new long, pale green skirt with a slit running half-way up the side together with a diaphanous white short-sleeved top. The shape of her breasts and the darker outline of her areoles were clear. And yet she looked classy not cheap. Everything she wore shouted expensive at you.

'Has your mum seen you in this?' I said.

'She's seen both. She described the top as "inherently erotic".' She added some seconds later: 'She's a very sexy lady really.'

'I've noticed,' I said, grinning.

I put the ring in the pocket of my jacket. I'd agreed to slip it to her when she gave me a signal we had fixed upon.

The meal went very well and Annie noticed in seconds when Zoë's hand appeared wearing the ring. They were both clearly very thrilled for us both.

As we got home Zoë said: 'It's very warm again.'

We all headed for the stairs but I assumed we weren't going to bed just yet.

Pat said: 'When you're ready perhaps you'd like to join us for a brandy to end a wonderful evening.'

Once again without any specific discussion we settled down together naked in the lounge, a brandy in our hands.

'Let's stay here tomorrow,' said Annie.

'Yes. And remember I don't want things to be any different just because Jon and I are now engaged.' She looked at her father.

He smiled.

I remembered how a year ago Zoë had told me that she wouldn't be any different once she turned eighteen. I had no regrets: I had found what once I had lost. I had got my life back.

ooo000ooo

By the time we had had breakfast the following morning the sun was high and it was hot again. The good weather had returned.

Zoë had told me that she intended to shock me and thrill me that morning. Over the last months we had exchanged sexual fantasies in bed, just as a game, detached if you like from reality, and I wondered what she had in mind.

When I eventually ventured out onto the patio the others were already there. Annie rose and came across towards me as I came out of the house. She pressed her body against mine and we kissed as we never had before. I felt my cock harden against her as we moulded together. Her hand gripped my erect cock and I felt for her cunt. She sighed something I couldn't quite make out.

We separated in some confusion as I had never expected Annie to go that far. Not that I was unable to imagine her as a sexual partner. In fact my friendship with Annie and Pat, which went back almost a decade, had become something more and whilst loving Zoë I could imagine myself with Annie. Certainly very recently there had been times when it was Annie not Zoë who had turned me on.

Strangely nothing much happened during most of the morning, apart from the use of sun-cream by each of us to arouse and play with our partner. Zoë had told me that it turned her on hugely to know that her mum and dad were watching her. It was just before lunch when Zoë touched my hand and I turned my head to hers. We were lying together very close to each other. She said quietly: 'This is for you - or perhaps for all of us.'

Then she got up and, without standing up fully, moved across to her dad. She knelt at his feet, placing her hands on his ankles. She moved his legs apart and moved forwards on her hands and knees up his body, between his legs. Zoë's sun browned torso was close enough to her father for her hanging tits to just brush his chest. Pat seemed to be lying dead still but Annie and I could see his erect penis as the tip brushed against Zoë as she moved forwards above him. She had let her dark brown hair grow longer recently and it hung forward now masking her face.

I guessed their lips touched as she lowered her face to his and they kissed. Zoë began to move back down Pat's body. She sat up, back straight and stared into his eyes. Then she turned to me. Our eyes locked together. She put a hand firmly around the base of Pat's penis, gripping it.

'I love you, Jonathan, all right?'

'Yes, Zoë,' I replied, 'and you know how much I love you too.'

Zoë bent her head down and took her father's engorged cock into her mouth. As she swirled her tongue around it we, Annie and I, watched as Pat squirmed a little and muttered, almost shaking with either pleasure or shock, 'God, Zoë…'

Zoë had learnt to love to suck my cock and she worked on her dad, taking more of him into her mouth. She was sucking hard on him and whether he wanted to or not his hips were rocking in response. I knew that Zoë would be squeezing his cock hard now and that he would soon come.

Pat began to stutter again: 'I... I'm coming, Zoë.'

Zoë sat upright, still holding his cock as it began to erupt and his semen spurted, some onto his daughter's tits and stomach, some falling back onto his thigh and abdomen. It came in three or four little bursts as Zoë pumped his cock, which she was still holding firmly.

With her index finger she scraped his cum from her tit and tummy and licked her finger clean. Then she scraped it from her dad's body and did the same. Finally she bent forward once more and licked his cock clean too.

Zoë moved back to me, and lay down beside me. 'Hold me, Jon,' she said. I held her and we kissed deeply. I tasted her dad's cum on her lips as our tongues reassured each other of our togetherness.

'That was just about the sexiest thing I've ever seen,' I whispered.

'What beats it?' she asked, still whispering.

I whispered back: 'It's between three things: The first time I ever saw you in a fuck skirt, or the time in Spain when you said: 'Well, some rules are just there to be broken,' or the weekend at Katharine's.'

We were all quiet after that. Zoë began to stroke me after a while and I responded. We kissed as I fingered her. She was becoming very wet. I pushed three fingers into her and stretched her. She whimpered a little; I began to withdraw but she said, quite loudly: 'No, don't.'

I pushed hard back into her as I knew a little rougher treatment sent her over. With most of my hand still inside her [she had wanted me to fist her since she had first read about fisting but so far I hadn't been able to complete the job. I often tried to see if I could gradually get her to bear to stretch a little further] I positioned myself on my knees between her legs and reached with my free hand for a nipple. I pulled on it, not too hard but enough for her to wince a little.

'Fuck me,' she whimpered. I can still recall every detail. I move my hand away and am ready to enter her. I move over her, holding myself above her. I lower my face to hers and the tips of our tongues reach out for each other. I feel her push her shoulders back and her chest forward so her breasts brush against my chest. Bending my head down I suck one hard little nipple into my mouth and bite gently. Then the other.

My cock is pushing up against her cunt lips now, just playing tease at her entrance. A little push and then in response a thrust back from her and the purple helmet pushes inside. I look into her eyes. She smiles. I push in more and withdraw a little. I push firmly down onto her and enter completely. Her legs lock around mine. We copulate. I can tell she is coming from the little screams that get longer and louder.

'Screw me, Jon!' she almost shouts through her clenched teeth.

'I'm coming,' I answer and soon we are one, in the maelstrom of physical and spiritual union. Zoë and I unite in our shared fulfilment.

ooo000ooo

As we were preparing the evening meal I found myself for a few minutes alone in the kitchen with Annie. She was topping and tailing some green beans over by the sink.

'I'd like some of that,' she said.

'Some of what?' I asked.

'Some of what you did with Zoë this afternoon.'

I didn't know what to say.

'Sorry,' Annie said. 'Shouldn't have mentioned it.'

'No, it's all right. You didn't mind, then?'

'I was turned on incredibly by you both. So was Pat.'

'And Pat, what would he do if we…'

'He wants to watch me. He's always wanted to watch me. I'd like it to be with you, Jonathan.'

'And Zoë?' I asked.

'Maybe she's ready to go a little further too.' Quietly she added: 'She's gone most of the way already.'

Zoë came in, looking glorious as ever. 'What are you two talking about?' she asked.

'Sex,' I replied.

'Oh. I'll leave you to it then.' And she did. I heard her laughing and joking with Pat in the lounge. When I went through a few minutes later they were standing by the French windows looking out across the reed-beds and the patch of open water visible from the house. Pat's hand was around Zoë's shoulder; hers was round his waist. But that's all apart from the fact that they were, of course, naked. I don't know why but I felt like an intruder and I backed away and went back to the kitchen. I didn't feel envy or any other negative feeling – I was quite comfortable for them to be together.

senwood
senwood
147 Followers