Z is for Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
147 Followers

Annie was still at the sink. I went up close behind her. She must have felt my presence and she turned to me, a knife in her hand.

'I think I'd better take that off you, young lady,' I said laughing.

I put it down and we pressed our bodies together and kissed for a long time. God, I wanted her then.

'I don't want this to ever end,' she said.

'We'd die of hunger,' I said.

'No, the holiday, stupid!' she giggled.

'We all need to finish what we've started, Jon,' she said more seriously.

'And I think we're all ready, don't you?'

She nodded and then, quite clearly, she blushed like a shy young girl caught confessing her feelings.

ooo000ooo

After dinner that evening we all lounged around. Zoë was squatting, legs crossed, on the floor, her back to me. I love this view: her straight tanned back, her long dark hair down now over her shoulders. She was holding a camcorder to her face. Pat was sitting to her right in an armchair. Annie hadn't yet come in.

'What are you filming?' I asked.

'Nothing. I'm fast forwarding the tape to check there's nothing on it we might want to keep.'

'Oh, right.'

I was sitting on the sofa across from Pat. When Annie came in and saw Pat in the armchair she sat down next to me. After only a few moments she shifted and leaned back across my lap. I leaned forwards towards her and we kissed again. I moved a hand to her left breast and ran my fingers across her nipple. Annie let her head drop back and she seemed to push her breasts slightly forward. I cupped her left breast and was able to take her nipple between my lips. After a moment I looked across at Pat. He was watching; Zoë was now sitting on the floor still but leaning back against the front of Pat's armchair. His legs were placed either side of her; he had one hand on her shoulder. Zoë had put the camcorder down on the little table beside her.

Minutes passed. I continued to fondle Annie's nipple as she lay across me. Pat had leaned forward and had whispered something to Zoë; as he did so his hand slid down off her shoulder onto her right breast. She leaned into him, against his leg, in response and then he leaned back again, moving his hand back onto her shoulder.

I kissed Annie again; this time a lingering kiss when our mutual physical desire was clearly displayed – my physical arousal and Annie's grunts as we kissed and she pushed herself up against me.

We paused and I stared across at Pat and Zoë. Zoë had a distant, winsome look in her eyes coupled with a slight smile. She seemed lost in her thoughts.

'It's all right, Jon. We're both quite clear about it – we both want it to happen,' Pat said.

Annie sat up and moved to the other end of the sofa, taking two cushions with her. She lay on her back, her head on the cushions, legs bent as her feet were pushing into my side. Our eyes were on each other. At the time I never noticed Zoë pick up the camcorder.

Annie said nothing; she simply reached her arms out towards me. I turned my body towards her, moving on to my hands and knees as I came forward. Still bent, Annie's legs moved apart like the opening wings of a butterfly that has just realised it can fly.

I moved over her and lowered myself to her. We kissed and began to move against each other, exploring and enjoying the contact. It was wondrous for us each to feel so wanted. I suspect we both forgot anyone else was with us there or we wittingly suspended our belief in that knowledge.

Annie said quietly: 'Come inside me, Jon.'

I gradually pushed my hardened cock into Annie's cunt and we responded to each other like old friends who couldn't understand why they had waited so long. We weren't in love but we were so close to that and we did make love that night. It was loving and erotic and ever so naughty. And I regret nothing because Zoë has made me feel at ease with her, with Annie and Pat, and with myself.

I came. That first time I don't think Annie did. She has never told me although on a subsequent occasion she did tell me. That first night I flooded her with an orgasm whose intensity surprised me.

'That was wonderful,' she said much later when we had both sat up. She seemed to be talking to us all not just to me.

'Good,' Pat said.

I looked across to Zoë and Pat. The camcorder was still on the table at Zoë's side. Pat smiled.

Zoë stood. 'Come,' she said and reached out a hand to me. I took it and she led me away up the stairs.

When we reached our room she said: 'Shower, darling,' and, grabbing two towels, she dragged me to the bathroom. We washed each other, every part of each other, whilst we kissed and made reassuring statements of our love. She told me how turned on she had been. She told me she had filmed it all.

We got into bed and lay together, talking and kissing. She told me she might want Pat to make love to her too.

'I know,' I said as she turned away from me but then pushed her back up against my front, and wriggled to settle in comfortably, like a baby in its mother's womb. And like that we fell asleep.

ooo000ooo

Over breakfast no one referred to what had happened the night before, although Annie ran her hand across my bare back as she walked around the kitchen table where I was sitting.

It was another glorious day with an azure sky and just the faintest breeze that seemed to assuage the heat a little.

Zoë and I were lying a little apart from Annie and Pat. Zoë half turned to me and whispered: 'Last night, Jon, would you want it to happen again?'

I knew what she meant.

'I might,' I answered, pulling her tight against me and kissing her.

'Then there may be a little imbalance to address or redress. I'm not sure which one is the right word,' Zoë whispered again.

'Redress, I think,' I replied.

'You mean it needs redressing, Jon?'

'Mmm.'

'In a little while, all right?'

'Yes.'

We lay still again on our backs. The air shimmered above the pool. Cicadas or some other Mediterranean crickets were clicking constantly nearby like forlorn typists on old fashioned typewriters.

Pat was lying on his back. Annie sat up and began to rub some Ambre solaire on his back. Zoë sat up quietly and moved silently, on all fours, like a cat, across to her mother. And then she took over as she applied some of the lotion to her dad's bottom and then to the backs of his legs. Annie came across to me and lay beside me. We watched. I think we knew what was going to happen. We wanted it to happen; we were both lying on our side looking across to Pat and Zoë. Annie was slightly nearer to them. I placed a hand on her shoulder; she pushed her back in against me.

I moved my head a little closer to her and kissed her on the back of the neck.

Very, very quietly she whispered: 'I'd like to do it again soon.'

'Let's watch,' I replied.

'Turn over, dad,' Zoë told him. She put the sun-cream to one side and bent and just kissed his cock-head. Then Zoë lay down on top of him and they kissed. After only a moment Pat rolled the two of them over so that Pat was on top. We could tell that both were so excited that they were out of control and would not last long. Pat rammed himself straight up inside his daughter and she responded with a little scream and a highly physical arching of her back that seemed to lift Pat upwards. He withdrew completely and rose on outstretched arms above her.

'Come back,' she told him, quite loudly.

'Spread yourself as wide as you can,' he answered.

We saw her open her legs wider, stretching herself. Pat lowered himself to her and pushed his rod slowly back up her cunt. They began to thrust as she now wrapped herself around him.

'Hurt me,' she moaned as she threw her head back. Because I've been there myself with Zoë I realised that Pat was no longer thinking of anything other than the pure selfish pleasure of taking this woman he was shagging and he soon spluttered: 'I'm coming,' as faster and faster he pushed into her. Zoë screamed in response as they each enjoyed the thrill of their own orgasm.

Annie couldn't help herself and turned to face me. 'Rape, me Jon,' she whispered. 'Take me like the slut I sometimes think I really want to be.'

I eased away from her, allowing her to roll onto her back. We kissed as I fingered her, pushing two fingers completely inside her. Annie reciprocated by pulling and alternately stroking and squeezing my penis. I sat up and manoeuvred her onto my lap. Annie realised what I was trying to do and was soon sitting in my lap with my penis pushing up against her cunt. She rocked her lower body forwards so she was able to control how I entered her. My hands locked around behind her helped pull her onto me. I ate her breasts as we moved together.

After a while Annie pulled away and moved onto all fours.

'Come back inside me, Jon,' she asked.

Pushing myself up against her bottom I placed my cock against her cunt and pulling on her hips I pushed hard into her. Annie pushed back and we began to fuck as she kept saying: 'Harder, push, push!' becoming increasingly breathless. Then I felt that tightening in my groin and that ecstatic shiver course down my spine. I was in orgasm and on the verge of ejaculating myself inside her.

'I'm coming,' she almost hissed as she shook with the power of her orgasm and she moaned loudly. I came too, unable to hold back any further.

Zoë and I always slept together. Once Pat did suggest exchanging partners for the night but Zoë made it clear that whatever she did had to involve me and for her the thrill of sex whilst I watched her was very important.

If this disappointed Pat then his disappointment was soon dispelled as only a couple of minutes later she went over to him and gave him head again, this time swallowing his cum.

ooo000ooo

We continued for the remaining ten days to enjoy open sex. Although Pat and Zoë enjoyed some form of shared sexual activity each day, they didn't always have full penetrative sex: both adored oral sex and Annie and I loved to watch them sixty-nine together. Annie and I were perhaps a shade less varied in our tastes and we fucked unashamedly at least once a day and, on a couple of occasions, more than once. Nothing was hidden however and Zoë made it clear that it was not about keeping count anyway.

'It's about pleasure, linked to a loving family,' I remember her saying.

One morning as Annie and I were tidying things away after breakfast – I was drying up, Annie was washing – I saw Pat come up behind Zoë who was standing at the foot of the pine kitchen table. Gently he pushed her forwards so she was leaning over the long table. Then he took her hands – and her total consent to what he was doing was clear in the look on her face as I watched them both. I tapped Annie on the shoulder as she was facing the kitchen window, and she turned to watch as well.

Yes, Pat took her hands and moved them to hold the far edge of the table so that she was now lying prone, her bottom at one end and her fingers at the other.

Pat moved in to her and I watched him push his cock up against her. I realised he intended to enter her anally when Zoë said:

'Gently, dad, just at first.'

He placed his hands at her sides, half way up her back, and pulled her body down to him a little. Zoë stretched her arms a little to keep hold of the far end of the table. He pushed a little and she moaned in reply. I sensed he had passed his cock through her sphincter. After all she had done this before if not in such an overt manner. Pat began to thrust a little faster.

'Whatever you want, now, dad,' Zoë stammered as he banged himself into her backside. Pat started to quiver and in his excitement and wonder of the thrill of buggering his own willing daughter he could contain himself no more. He came and came and then relaxed down onto her, kissing the nape of her neck and holding her to him before lifting off.

'Your turn now,' he said, looking at me.

Indeed I was so turned on I moved behind her and pushed my cock straight up inside her. Zoë groaned as I began to fuck her ass with pure animal pleasure.

'I love you both,' Zoë murmured as I too spent my semen inside her.

ooo000ooo

On the morning of the last full day at Saintes Marie de la mer Annie announced that the 'special fun' we had all had finally had to stop.

'You too have got your own lives to build; we need to let you do so. This holiday has been the most wonderful one of my life – but it's time to go home.'

She looked at me. 'So make the most of today,' she said giving me a naughty look. 'You two too, have a day to remember,' she said looking across to Zoë and then to Pat.

We did. And we went home and got on with our lives. We went to Zoë's parents for dinner a couple of times a month and, through the winter Zoë and Annie often dressed quite sexily on these occasions but nothing more.

Zoë and I tried to help Avril. We both did some baby-sitting for her and enabled her to get out, get her hair done and things. Zoë was a natural with Avril's children and, strangely, Avril seemed to learn from her and her children began to behave with a little more concern and respect for their mum. They also adored Zoë.

Life was good for the two of us. As I said much earlier, you don't just go out and get another love. I had had no idea how to start just as I hadn't planned to fall in love with Zoë in the first place. I had crossed the desert and found the land of milk and honey.

ooo000ooo

It was late January. Annie The phone rang. Zoë answered. It was her mum. Eventually she put the phone down: I hadn't paid attention to what they had been saying. She looked across at me.

'That was mum.'

'I gathered.'

'She wondered if we'd like to go there for the weekend.'

'Yes?' I said, slightly puzzled at going for the weekend when it was only a couple of miles away from home.

Zoë added: 'To spend the weekend practising what she called our "holiday mode," Jon.'

Zoë spoke again: 'I've to ring her back. Shall I?'

'Do you want to?'

She nodded. 'I've missed it.'

'Yes, that's true - you'd better ring her, then,' I said, smiling to myself at the thought of all that was still to come.

senwood
senwood
147 Followers