Z- Zachary

Story Info
Two college students get it on in a dorm room.
890 words
3.95
19.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you doing this to me?"

She was gasping for air. His thick cock was reaching inside her. She could feel him pulsing through the thickness of her was and she was throbbing around him. How encouraging.

"I already told you" he explained patiently as he moved inside her "I want to give you everything that you want." He took her by the hips then. He was fucking her in missionary position and smoothly lifted her body to be pulled further into him as he shifted back onto his ass and folded his legs under hers. Her legs draped around his torso as he kept rhythm deep inside of her.

"I know that this is something you want."

He was right. She'd been wanting this since the day he'd cornered her in the library. The way he smelled enveloped her in a sense of security. He smelled like fresh linen and as though he dried his clothes in the sunlight. His hair smelled clean and faintly of ocean salt and his body was warm. It was so warm that she could feel the heat radiating off of his body. He was lean and she could see the muscle definition in his arm and the tone of his core as he reached above her to grab the book above her on the shelving unit she was backed into. I think I found what you're looking for he told her as he took the book down.

He flashed her a smile when he gave her the book, that genuine, satisfying smile that library secretaries give you when they know that they've helped you with something and it fuels their geeky soul fire. His teeth were white and bright and imperfect, just like she liked them. He didn't drown himself in cologne like the other boys on campus did. His smell was subtle and faint and hinted at a combination of hobbies that she could infer that he was into. She knew that somewhere among the activities he partook in, fucking would be there. She just didn't ever think that he would be fucking her.

Her hips were moving on their own now. He was moaning faintly in her ear and she felt his breath quickening like hers was moments ago. Her breathing had deepened as she took control and established a new rhythm. She was singing a bhangra in her head and allowed her dark hair to waterfall over his tan, freckled shoulder. His hands had taken to traveling down her back, nails lightly gliding over the surface of the smooth skin there. "You want me" he repeated and she flipped her hair back so that the tips of her locks were bouncing down her back and over his arms to her tail bone as she rode him "and I want you too." He started moving in her again of his own accord, matching her rhythm, singing some version of the bhangra in his own bones.

He was even deeper now than he was when she'd been laid on the bed and her upper body collapsed into him. Eyes closed, she relished in the way that they were moving together. She was fully present.

"Z- zachary" she stuttered. She could feel her body temperature rising all this time and felt as though she'd reached maximum heat. Both of his hands caressed their way down to either side of her to hold her in her place in his lap as he sped up the tempo of their rhythm. She rode him on top as he took over from the bottom "Cum with me." There was no song now, only the raw percussive sounds of their bodies upon contact with one another. The gusts of his breath cooled the spot on her neck behind her ear and the contrast between that and the heat in her muscles started the free fall. He held her tensing body in a firm embrace and buried his face into her as she looked towards the ceiling, mouth open, eyes rolling, body exploding around him. She let all of her weight fall into his lap so that she could feel every inch of his member at the center of all the chaos that was her orgasming tunnel.

He gasped and pulsed in her, hot, milky, cum squirting into the lubed condom she wore inside of her. She felt so free and powerful to be mounted on this man, both of their bodies dripping in sweat, spasming in a mutual embrace from mutual satisfaction. She smiled as she came down from the climb and pulled him back with her as she fell to the sheets, his cock sliding out of her in the process. She twisted the bottom of the condom around her index finger and tossed it into the plastic lined waste basket she kept next to the bed and laid next to her lover.

They laid there for what must have been an hour studying each other's faces in the light filtering through the window. The shadows from the droplets of rain sliding down the glass played racing games on his face. Their breathing had synced and so had their heartbeats as well. When both of their eyes fluttered to a close, the hazel of his shone behind her lids, and the brown of hers behind his.