Zabka Attack!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel good, Jake?" Mark had leaned back on the couch and was slowly undoing his brown leather belt.

"Not bad," I half-slurred. "You pulled a Princess Bride?" My tongue felt thick in my mouth, but my words somehow came out clear.

His smooth brow furrowed beneath that ridiculous blond hair. "A Princess Bride?"

I spoke to him, but my eyes were locked on Tia. Her red-tipped fingers had unsnapped her jeans, and were moving slowly between her legs over blue lace panties. Her other hand had moved under her t-shirt and was massaging her right breast, hard. Every few seconds she moaned softly, lost in her world. "Yeah, you know, when Cary Elwes has the battle of wits with the Sicilian. 'Incontheevable!' He switches the goblets to avoid the poison, but assumes they would be switched."

It was Mark's turn to smirk, his jeans now undone and open at the fly. "Oh yes. No, you're a little confused. Not surprising, though, given your state. Although you're actually more right than you realize." His tan fingers worked on the buttons of his shirt, opening it as he sat. His body beneath was smooth and tan and hairless. He worked out, apparently. Often. "It works out for Cary Elwes because he's actually poisoned both the goblets, no?"

I cocked my head, somehow pulling my eyes from Tia, who now had her hand plunged down the front of her panties and was visibly bucking her hips off the couch, her shirt pulled up over her tits, the cups of her white lace bra pulled down off her small pink nipples, moaning and grinding her pussy against her hand. Quite a sight, that. "Interesting" was no longer an operative word with which to rate the situation. "Fucking Hot" should replace the title on the scale in Appendix A. She wasn't going anywhere though. "So wait, you drugged her too?"

"Yes. I thought that was pretty obvious." His hand moved down inside his black designer boxer briefs (natch) and suddenly Tia's attraction to this cocky scrunt became a lot more clear. His dick was about the size of my forearm. That's a slight exaggeration, but not by much. It was like something out of an old Marx Brothers' film where they reach into a small bag and pull out endless scarves or some shit. My mind temporarily lost the ability to come up with a better comparison. Suffice it to say, he reached down between his legs and drew forth something that I couldn't believe. He was only half-hard, as far as I could tell, but this thing was a good ten inches long, and about as thick as, uh, two normal dicks put together. Like I said, my mind was kinda fuzzy at this point.

He noticed me staring, which was not some great feat of observation on his part. I'm pretty sure he was used to it. "But don't worry. I drugged myself too. It's only fair."

"You fucking serious with that thing?" Like I've said, I'm not subtle. Neither, apparently, is he.

He laughed, his hand casually moving up and down the heavy-looking shaft, rapidly bringing himself up to full-size. Tia had slouched down in the couch, her legs out and spread wide. I could hear her fingers working her pussy inside her panties from where I sat. I glanced over, tearing my eyes from Mark's monster cock, watching her for a moment, enjoying the sight of her slightly curved stomach undulating and quivering as her body shook. Not every day you get to see a gorgeous drugged woman masturbating two feet away. I wanted this to stick in the memory bank. Bpeg. Click.

"I'm not sure how you mean, but yes, I'm serious, I suppose." His other hand had moved down with its fellow, and was gently massaging his balls, which were suitably proportional. Which is to say, big. He looked like some kind of circus freak, almost. This slim body attached to this obscenely big package.

"Of course," he continued, "Unlike in the film, I have not – yet – developed an immunity to the 'poison' with which I've dosed the three of us. That would certainly ruin the object." I couldn't decide whether to watch Tia finger herself to a quiet little orgasm, or focus on Mark's hand slowly pumping his enormous dong. The fairer half was now tucked into a beautifully curved package on the sofa, her legs pulled up under her, one hand tucked tight between her thighs, working herself madly, loudly; her other hand was vigorously mauling her perfect tits, pulling her nipples together so that she could rub and pull and twist both at the same time. I could hear her soft whimpers and the squishing of her apparently dripping cunt. I could see she had at least three fingers buried deep within herself at this point.

Mark was still talking, apparently. "What would also defeat the purpose would be to employ actual poison. Instead, I've further departed from the script by using a simple mood-enhancing drug. Not iocane powder." The smug douche had the balls to wink at me. Granted, he had the balls to do pretty much anything he wanted. "You can see the effect it has on our gorgeous friend here. She does enjoy it so." He watched Tia cum for a moment, for the fourth time, by my careful count. A small pool had formed on the leather beneath her body. Her jeans were now bunched around her knees, her panties just above them. She was squatting on the couch, one hand on the arm of the sofa, her arm wrapped around behind her, bouncing herself onto two fingers, moaning loudly each time she plunged downwards.

"I think you'll find that it's had a similar effect on yourself, if you give it a chance."

"Hey, man. If you wanted to give me some drugs, you could have just offered. I haven't said nope to dope since, well, ever."

He smiled, his fingers squeezing around his massive shaft, a small gasp escaping his lips for the first time as he stroked himself languorously. "Apologies. It's more fun for me, this way. But I'm glad you are not troubled."

"Fuck, man. You want to let me sit here and watch her make herself cum for half an hour, you can do whatever the fuck you want to my drink." Tia had now somehow pushed a single finger up her asshole, grunting loudly as she did so, while maintaining the dual-finger approach to her pussy. A "shocker," if UrbanDictionary.com is to be believed.

"You don't just have to watch." At this, Mark turned his body so that his legs were outstretched towards Tia, one foot resting on the floor, the other pushed behind her body along the back of the couch. He laid his head back on the armrest behind him, one hand tucked behind it as a pillow, the other reaching out to grab Tia's thigh, pulling her off balance, down against his legs. God bless her, she didn't miss a beat. Her fingers pulled from her cunt and her asshole in an instant, she grabbed hold of the base of Mark's gigantic wang and she plunged her amazing lips down around him, somehow taking him halfway down her throat in an instant. I feared for her safety for a moment, but she seemed to be doing okay with it, so I let it go.

Mark groaned softly, his eyes closing, and I concentrated on the sight of this perfectly formed goddess bobbing her head in this guy's lap, slurping loudly around his huge cock, her tiny fist pumping quickly on the base of his massive shaft, not even able to wrap them all the way around. As she worked him, her hand moved back between her legs, finding her clit and rubbing it frantically with two fingers. From where I sat, I had a great view from behind, between her luscious thighs, down along her dripping cunt to where she was virtually drooling on his pole. It was a marvelous sight, and with a sigh, I slid forward in my chair, unzipped my jeans, and pulled out myself out. When in Rome.

Now, I'm no freak of nature like Mark, but I'm also certainly no slouch when it comes to the size of my dick ("Don't sell yourself short, you're a wonderful slouch"). But my decent six inches looked ridiculous in comparison. I was glad Tia had her beautiful round ass pointed my way rather than her eyes. Worked for everyone. I watched them go at it for a short while, and slowly began to stroke myself, enjoying the sight of Tia's small fingers moving over her little clit. Every once in a while a fingertip would snake back and press against her adorable asshole, and each time my cock would jump in my hand. Mind of its own.

But then as I began to stroke myself, I realized what the fuck Mark had been babbling about. Whatever he had given me, us, himself, was something special. My dick felt like it was on fire, but in a good way, whatever the fuck that means. I had tried E before, once, and that was kinda fun, but this was different. Every never ending in my body felt like it was bursting. As I pumped my fist on my cock, I felt like I wanted to scream. The feeling was better than anything I had ever experienced, and this is coming from a guy who once drank a bottle of gin while getting a blowjob from a Taiwanese prostitute. That was pretty good. This blew that away. I don't know how Mark wasn't screaming his head off, if he was on the same stuff, and the way Tia was working his dick, I would have been exploding. But this stuff seemed to also be numbing certain parts of me, while accentuating others. I was in control, but every sensation made me want to lose control. Whatever. Rock and roll.

I heard something intruding on my lust/drug/whiskey-induced haze, realized Mark was saying my name. I looked away from Tia's sublime ass, my hand still moving on my shaft, saw the blue eyes on me, locked on my crotch, watching me pump. In turn, I looked down his slim body, gazed for a moment at his massive tool, glistening and swollen and throbbing beneath Tia's plunging mouth. I could where her tongue was pressing against his bulging vein as she drew her head up his long pole each time. It left a particularly wet streak, punctuated by a throaty moan from deep in her body. Mark said my name again, softly. I looked back up at him. "Fuck her." Simple enough.

I pulled myself to my feet, kicked off my shoes and socks and quickly stripped. My cock was harder than it had ever been, standing straight out from my hips, and I wondered if there was some Viagra or something mixed in with Mark's wonder drug. I moved in behind Tia, my hands sliding along her perfect thighs, warm and soft and round, getting in behind her. Her hand was still between her legs, her head popping up and down on Mark, and she barely reacted as I took my dick in hand and guided myself between her ass cheeks, feeling her warm, soft lips on my tip. I looked down past her head for a second, meeting Mark's cold blue eyes, and he merely nodded.

I pushed forward, hard, and my dick slid easily up into Tia's sopping cunt and I heard myself groan loudly. The feeling of her hot, wet, tight cunt around my dick was heaven. It was like her body had been handmade to fit mine. She was soft and warm and wet and gripped me everywhere, and I slammed forward again, knocking her body down onto Mark, hearing her gag just a bit as her throat was filled with his dick, but she recovered like a trooper, pushing back against me just as hard, slapping her beautiful ass against my hips, drawing my cock deep into her body. I wanted to weep, it felt so good, but crying isn't my thing, so instead I pulled back my hand and brought it down flush on her right cheek, spanking her ass hard, grunting loudly as I plunged back into her body, rocking her forward again. I felt her cunt squeeze me as I smacked her, so I did it again, harder, and for a second her mouth came off Mark and I heard her whimper a guttural "Yesssss!! Gimme that fucking cock!" before plunging her head back down on him hungrily.

I took this as a good sign. I grabbed her ample hips and pulled Tia back against me, more using her body to fuck myself rather than fucking her. I could hear her panting now, gasping for air around Mark's ponderous dick, the three of us moaning almost in unison. Then I felt Tia cum, again, felt her cunt tightening around me, spasming hard around my cock, and I lost it, slamming into her body hard. I felt the tip of my cock pressing against something deep inside her, my hips tight against her ass, my cum pumping into her. Her body was shaking as she came, I could feel her strong thighs trembling, and her cunt was literally dripping down my legs.

I fell backwards on the couch, my dick flopping out of her body against my leg, rubbery and shiny and still hard, and I saw my cum leak from Tia's cunt, directly in front of me as she continued to cum, her pussy visibly clenching. She was still working Mark's cock, and I had a clear view between her thighs, her fantastic tits hanging down off her chest, swaying through my line of sight, beautifully framing his inflamed dick. I watched for a long moment as she plunged her head down again and again on him, his pole now almost purple, so engorged was he, and I saw he had moved his hand between his legs and was rubbing his own asshole as she sucked him. I found myself wondering if dick size had any correlation to stamina. See Appendix F.

Then Tia suddenly fell backwards, rolling back into my lap, pushed by Mark. His dick made a wet popping sound as it slid from her throat, and as I started as his head, I marveled anew at her ability to fit that fucking thing in her mouth. The tip had grown, swollen immensely under her ministrations, and looked about the size of a small child's fist. I felt a little disgusted at the way my mind apparently judged sizes. It passed.

Tia's wondrous body pressed against mine in every place, her ass and hips nestled into my lap, my dick resting comfortably between her legs. My arms had naturally gone around her waist and now rested on her flat stomach, pulling her back against me. She smelled heavenly and felt even better. The glorious sensation that had set every nerve in my dick alive now worked on every inch of my skin that she touched, and it was almost too much. I didn't know whether to push her off to relieve the overwhelming rush of ecstasy or to take her body and fuck her until the feelings passed out of me.

Mark made the choice for me. He had moved to his knees on the couch, hovering over us, his dick pointing straight ahead, dipping slightly down, pulled by its own massive weight. He pressed the tip against Tia's face, smearing her cheeks and her lips with the precum that was leaking steadily from the swollen purple tip, and then passed over her face, moving towards me. Like I said, when in Rome.

My mouth opened of its own accord, and my head moved forward. I had to stretch my lips as wide as I could to fit his tip inside my mouth, but once I did I nearly lost my mind. He was soft and hard at the same time, tasting of sweat and lipstick. I pushed my tongue over his head, feeling it swell in my mouth, and heard Mark moan. Then Tia's face was next to mine, her lips making their way slowly along his bulging shaft, kissing and licking him as I sucked Mark's bulbous head, trying to will my throat to open wide enough to slide this beautiful cock deep into my mouth. Mark had the same idea, and I felt him pushing forward, forcing himself down my throat, and I gagged hard, not ready for him. He didn't stop, merely pulled back for a second and then tried again, and this time I had better luck. Air flowed to my lungs through my nose, and the feeling of panic was lessened. I felt Tia's hand on my thigh, and it moved to my lap and her fingers closed around my own cock as we shared Mark's.

I managed to groan around his throbbing cock as her slim fingers squeezed and pumped and caressed me, her face now pressed against mine, her lips leaving little flecks of bright red lipstick on Mark's obscenely engorged dick. I could smell her, felt her hair on my face, and then her lips were on me, kissing me slowly as her hand worked on me below. I was torn between the pure lust that drove me to try to swallow Mark's beautiful cock, and the other feelings that made me want to kiss this goddess and feel her lips on mine. I slowly worked backwards on his dick, withdrawing slowly, loving the feeling of fullness, drawing the tip of my tongue along the base of his cock, feeling the surge through his thick vein, finally reaching the tip and feeling him pop out of my mouth with a loud gasp. He fell back onto the arm of the couch with a moan, and I immediately turned to Tia, pulling her body hard against mine, kissing her mouth, my tongue and lips still hot from Mark's cock, her tongue in my mouth, her breasts soft but firm against my chest, the two of us making out like teenagers on the couch, her hands on my face, mine on her sides, her breasts, kneading them roughly, hearing her moan and gasp in my mouth.

I felt her hand drop to my crotch once again, being to pump me, almost savagely, as she pulled her face back, her mouth set in a vicious snarl, her eyes wild. I pushed her backwards hard, pulling my cock from her hand, knocking her off the couch to the thickly carpeted floor. She gasped hard, the wind knocked from her body, and I rolled after her, falling atop her as she lay on the ground. I felt her squirm beneath me, half trying to escape but adrenaline and lust gave me strength and I was able to turn her body over on to her back, spreading her legs wide with mine, pinning her wrists to the floor on either side of her body. There was nothing in her eyes but lust. I let go of her wrists and grabbed her ankles, lifting her strong legs up onto my shoulders, moving up against her and pushing my cock between her lips once more, driving into her body in a single thrust, feeling her ass lift off the floor.

I slammed against her, looking down to watch my dick slide in and out of her, fast, looking back up to see her hand go to her chest, catching her breasts as they bounced on her chest, squeezing them hard, her nipples rolling between her fingers. Saliva slipped from the corner of her mouth and her tongue snaked out to collect it as her eyes rolled back, and I pushed forward, almost bending her body back on itself, lifting her hips up off the floor, her knees nearly pushed back on either side of her head.

"Turn her over." I had almost forgotten about Mark, but now he stood beside me, his massive dick hanging between his legs, inches from my face. I looked up at him, paused in my savage fucking, and then pushed Tia's legs off my shoulders and roughly turning her on the ground in front of me, grabbing her hips and pulling her up onto all fours, her head hanging down between her shoulders, her ass round and smooth in front of me. I grabbed my dick and made to push it back inside her, but Mark stopped me, his hand on my shoulder. "Stand her up."

I stood, pulling Tia to her feet, a puppet on my strings, as I was on his. She took a step forward and planted her hands against the nearest wall, her feet spread wide, bent at the waist, just waiting, panting hard. I turned to Mark, his hand on his dick, once again stroking himself slowly, watching. "Can I fuck her now?" I asked, frustrated.

"Please do." I don't understand how the guy was still so fucking calm, not even having cum yet. Unbelievable. Whatever. Rock and roll. I wrapped an arm around Tia's waist and guided my dick between her ass, letting the tip roll over her asshole, feeling her tense and then exhale as I moved lower, pushing up hard into her, feeling the familiar welcome warmth again, groaning loudly. I began to fuck her again, hard, more leverage now, our bodies slapping together loudly Felt so fucking good. Somehow the short break had brought my orgasm closer, and I pushed harder, faster, watching one of Tia's hands leave the wall and go between her legs, finding her clit. We were both moaning loudly, so fucking close, and then I felt Mark's hands on my hips, felt his body move behind mine, and before I could react he had his monster dick pressed against my asshole. I panicked, but couldn't move backwards or away, buried so deep in Tia's cunt as I was. If I tried to pull out of her I would just be backing up against his pole. I tried to push forward even more, pushing as far as I could up into Tia, lifting her body up off the ground as I did so, but he merely pushed forward with me. I could feel a condom on him, felt the cool layer between his hot dick and my asshole, and it felt like he had smeared some sort of lubricant generously over his cock. Thank god for small favors.