Zabka Attack!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he pushed against me hard and his giant head popped inside me and I screamed loudly, and Tia did to as I ground my dick up inside her, my body pressed tight against her, pressed tight against the wall. Mark paused, and then pushed forward again, and I almost felt like I was being split open. I felt tears come to my eyes and I couldn't move, could only stand there and let him impale me on his enormous cock, letting him push me impossibly deep in Tia's tight, clenching cunt, feeling him move deeper and deeper, spreading me wide open, feeling my asshole opening impossibly wide for him, and my mind went blank, the combination of lust and pain and the drug driving any though from my mind but the utter intensity of pleasure I was feeling. I felt cum surging through my dick and I suddenly exploded within Tia, spurting hard into her body, lurching against her as my hips bucked violently, vaguely animalistic grunts spewing from my throat, unintelligible moans and curses.

I couldn't move without feeling Mark move inside me, any movement driving bolts of pain and pleasure twisting through my body. I could feel Tia squeezing me, clenching around my cock, could what felt like gallons of hot cum around my shaft inside her. She was moaning loudly, grinding back against me even as I softened inside her, rubbing her own clit, her breasts flattened against the wall. I felt Mark backing up just a bit behind me, slowly working himself out of me and I almost collapsed to the floor as he finally eased his dick out of my body. I suddenly felt sadly empty. The letdown did no t last long.

He sort of shoved me to one side and pulled Tia off the wall where she appeared to be cumming for about the twelfth time in the last couple hours. He spun her around roughly and spread her legs, pulling the condom off his dick and guiding it up into her body from below. I saw her body tense from behind, heard her moan loudly as he penetrated deep into her, stretching her wide, and saw her hands clawing at his body as she struggled to adjust to his girth, so massive compared to mine, or to an elephant's.

I watched, mesmerized, as he began to move his hips beneath her, his hands on her shapely ass, pulling and pushing her body around on him. I saw him look at me over her shoulder, saw him gesture me up behind her with his pale blue eyes, and I knew what he wanted.

I moved up behind her as the couple fucked slowly, standing. My dick was hard again – wonder drug indeed – and I pushed it up into Tia's dripping cunt one more time, sliding it in against Mark, feeling his massive tool dwarfing mine inside her, feeling him pulse and swell against my cock. My chest was tight against her back, and I felt Mark's arms around her, his hands reaching around me to pull my ass tight against her, the three of us sandwiched tight together, our two dicks barely able to move inside her, just standing there, fucking her without moving, just the utter fullness bringing Tia to orgasm one more time, her body shuddering hard between us, her hands grasping and clawing at Mark's back as she stifled a scream in his shoulder, her cunt dripping all over the three of us. I reached a hand up and wrapped my fingers around her throat from behind as she convulsed, squeezing lightly and felt her moan, her hips and ass bucking hard, almost knocking us all to the floor, and then she pushed against Mark's chest, hard, hard enough to dislodge herself, knocking the two of us backwards. I heard his dick pull from her body with a loud slurp, and Tia and I fell to the floor.

I lay there for a moment, my own cock fallen out of her, lay there feeling her pussy leaking on me, but she was quickly on her knees. Mark loomed over her, his fantastic cock still hard as ever in his hand, a gleam in his cold blue eyes, and I got to my knees as well, beside Tia on the carpet, kneeling at his feet. I could see pearls of precum on his tip, and my tongue flicked over my lips, and Tia moaned beside me, and then his hand pumped once down his throbbing shaft and an enormous gob of thick cum spurted from his head, splattering loudly on Tia's forehead. He pumped again, a loud groan following it, and a second dollop smacked into my cheek. Then Mark started pumping himself as fast as he could, and each stroke brought a thick stream of white fluid that jetted out onto Tia's face, or mine, covering us both, cum on our faces and mouths and necks, dripping down off our bodies, down our chests to land thickly on the floor beneath us.