Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 01

Story Info
The widow neighbor and her panties make Zach a man!
12.8k words
4.64
121.8k
181

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The widow neighbor and her panties make Zach a man!

This is a shout out to those early erotic pulp fiction writers. They were the only source of salacious literature before sites like Literotica came into being. I read many of them but the title of one, 'Mrs. Smith's Panties' will always stick with me. Don't remember the details of the story but here is my feeble attempt. Hope you enjoy this! I like to build characters and situations so it will be a few pages before we meet Mrs. Smith.

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including anal and incest. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is a story before Zach got his special powers. But it started him down the path of appreciation of the female form and their special enjoyable parts.

It was the summer before college. I had just turned eighteen but was still a virgin. My steady Laurel who had also turned eighteen and I had gotten hot and heavy a few times behind the bleachers or back row of the movies or backseat of my mom's car. Her tiny breasts fit nicely into my palm and her nipples poked a hole in my palm. I started feeling her breasts over her blouses and tops and she loved my tweaking her nipples. She seldom wore a bra and I got so hard the night she let me get under her top. Her breasts were so soft and such a new feeling to this horny virgin.

If she wore a skirt on one of our make out sessions she would let me feel her panties. The more and deeper and longer I kissed her the more freedom she would let me have with her pussy. My explorations discovered the hidden treasure that was between her young high school thighs. I was surprised with how wet a pussy could get and off my fingers I tasted her sweet juices for the first time. She chided me but then laughed as I went back over and over for more of her honey.

She would let my fingers run through her pubic curls and play between her wet pussy lips. When I tried to enter her she would grab my arm and whisper, "No, not yet Zach. I'm a virgin like you and I don't want to lose it in the back seat of your mom's car. I want it to be special. And besides I have heard the rumors about your special gift."

She would rub my cock over my pants but hadn't unzipped it yet. What I have always loved about my cock is that it stays its full eight inches long but only gets firm when I jerk off. And I jerked off a lot after our make out sessions. Laurel would feel its length and thickness under my pants as it lay down my thigh. She hadn't rubbed me to ejaculation but she came close. I kept begging her to take it out and bring me off but she would say, "Another time, another place my raging bull," and laugh sweetly. I finally got her fully naked in her bed room after prom.

After making out for some time I reached back and unzipped her prom dress. She took in a deep breath but didn't stop me. The dress top dropped to her waist so I leaned forward and sucked my first female nipple since I guess as a baby with my mother. She seldom wore a bra so her A-cup breasts fit nicely into my mouth and her nipples hardened under my tongues attack. She moaned and pushed against my mouth and hissed when I nipped her nipples. She held my head against her breast and moved me to the other one for the same treatment.

I pushed her to stand and her dress dropped to her feet. She had pretty pink panties on with see through lace and I could see a darker pink of her gusset where her thighs came together. I touched my finger to that gusset of her panties and could feel the moistness from her pussy. Her scent filled her small bedroom and her inner thighs shone in the soft light of her bed side lamp. I played in the cleft of her pussy and rubbed at the top of her lips as she seemed to like that whenever she let me play with her pussy.

"Did you wear these panties just for me Laurel? Did you think when you put them on that you would let me see them after the prom?" I asked quietly. "Yes I did Zach. And yes I was planning on letting you see them," she said nervously. "Are you gonna let me see for the first time what's hiding behind them?" I whispered as I slowly started sliding them down her thighs. She moaned and grabbed my hands then slowly let go and closed her eyes.

She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly as she let me slowly pull her panties off her hips. Her pussy was finally reveled to me. Laurel was a strawberry redhead and her mons was covered in bright red curls and her lips had a faint red down. She opened her thighs further when the wet gusset would not release from her fragrant pussy. When her panties fell to her ankles I helped her step out of them and her dress. When she stepped each foot her pussy lips opened and reveled to me the wet shinny red inner lips. I memorized every detail that was before my hungry eyes.

I put her panties in the pocket of my tux looking now like a pink pocket handkerchief. Her pussy lips were open and I could see her inner pink and smell her fragrant moistness. "Zach, honey, you look like a creature that has cornered his prey. Are you gonna eat me you wolf?" she whispered. I leaned forward and kissed her pussy lips and she moaned loudly. I spent a few minutes worshiping her pussy and that bump at the top of her lips. My long tongue slid through the cleft of her pussy gathering her honey as I went.

I pushed my mouth against her downy pussy lips and sucked her juices down like a starving man. My lips found that knot where her wet pussy lips met and I sucked and licked. It firmed and grew like a third nipple. The more I teased it the more it leaked her honey. I rubbed my thumb along between her pussy lips and it slipped inside her wet tight oven. I softly caressed her opening as I sucked and licked her knot.

All at once she pulled my hair hard and mashed my face against her pussy. Laurel shook and moaned over and over. A river of her juice poured out and coated my tongue and dripped onto my chin. I drank down the sweetest nectar I had ever tasted. She whispered, "Stop, stop, stop, oh damn Zach stop, it's too sensitive now." I kissed her knot one last time and pulled out my soaking thumb and leaned back. I pulled out her panties and soaked up her warm juice from her thighs and her pussy and put her pink gift back into my tux pocket.

I pushed her shoulders down and she knelt in front of me. I told her to take my cock out of my tux pants. She turned her head towards her closed bedroom door and listened then she put her hands onto my zipper. She pushed her hand into my boxers and I moaned when her tiny hand tried to go around my shaft. She pulled and my fat cockhead popped out. She took in a quick loud breath when it all got past the opening of my fly. Now was the first time she had seen my cock in the flesh.

Being a virgin she got frightened when my eight inch thick cock rose to its full height. "Zach, OMG the rumors are so true! I just can't have sex with you I'm still a virgin! I'm sorry baby; I just can't do it here with my parents and brother just down the hall. I know I'll scream if you pushed this monster inside my virgin pussy. You're so big you'll rip something inside me trying to get in. I'd have to tell my mom," she said very sadly and kissed my dickhead.

"All of you won't fit in my mouth but I can give you a handjob and kiss it and lick it and let you cum on my little titties," she said laughing softly as she started stroking my dick shaft. She ran her fingers through her wet pussy and transferred her warmth to my cock. She did that over and over until my cock glistened with her nectar. She took the tip of my cock into her wet warm mouth and sucked my pre-cum onto her tongue. She moaned at my taste as she swallowed my liquid. "We taste good Zach! I loved the taste of your dripping cream and the taste of my pussy juice coating your thick cock.

Her tongue lapped my balls and up and down my cock shaft. Her wet tongue found the knot under my dickhead and stayed there with her lips as her two hands ran up and down my cock. My breathing got shorter and shorter as she drove me closer to cumming. Many masturbation sessions in my room made me know I was getting close and I warned her. Her lips sucked on my cockhead and her hands sped up.

"Oh Laurel, I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned as she pulled my cum from balls up my cockshaft. She took the first two cum bursts onto her tongue then aimed my cock down. Like a water cannon she aimed my cum pulses across each of her two titties. I hadn't beat-off so my balls were full to the brim. Four thick white cum blasts painted her nipples then she took my cock head against her wet lips. Two more pulses painted her tongue then she forced her lips behind the crown of my cock and sucked out any cum I had left.

Laurel let my cock slip out softly from her mouth then she tapped my knee. I opened my eyes and she opened her mouth and showed me my white thick cum pooled under her tongue. She put one of my hands on her forehead and pushed her own head back. She then put my other hand around her throat and kept it there as she swallowed my cum several times until it was all gone from her tongue, teeth and gums. She then opened her mouth wide and pushed out her tongue to show me.

"Your delicious cum is all gone Zach honey. You may not have got my pussy tonight Zach but I think you will always remember your prom night," she said laughing. "Maybe you can help me work on taking your monster in my mouth and maybe if we stay serious with each other I'll give you this tight wet pussy," she whispered as she ran her fingers through her own pussy lips. She brought her fingers up and painted my lips. I sucked her dainty fingers and cleaned off her warm sweet juices. Laurel then kissed my dickhead and sucked the last of my cum onto her tongue. She whispered, "I wanna taste you tonight as I fall asleep Zach. There are things I wanna remember from my prom night also," and she leaned up and kissed me.

There was a light tap on the door. "Laurel honey, I think Zach should go home before your father wakes up to go piss. I don't think he will want to find Zach still here. Send the boy home and we can talk in the morning baby," her mother said softly. By the way her mother was a hottie and all the senior guys dreamed about her in the shower after practice. They called her a cock teasing MILF. Where Laurel was small her mother was huge. Her cleavage in tight tops drove all the guys into blueballs.

Laurel put on a bathrobe after kissing my cock goodbye and putting it away for the night. We opened the door and Wendy, her mom, was standing in the hall way in a silky sleeper. She knew I was in her daughter's room but didn't cover up. She knew she was hot and that I looked on her with hunger every time I was over their house. In the soft hall light I could see her fat nipples sitting on her DD-cup tits pushing out her silky sleeper. She moved her legs slightly and I could clearly see her naked pussy. She looked right at me and smiled like she knew a secret and was about to share it with me.

Laurel had a hold on my left and we had to squeeze past her mom with me between them. "Did you two have a good time tonight at the prom?" her mom asked as she stopped us. Wendy turned and her nipples rubbed against my arm as I carried my tux suit jacket. Secretly I felt Wendy rub my cock on my tux pants. She gripped it and took in a quick breath as she gauged my size with her hand. She moved her hand to my cockhead and gave it a hard squeeze.

Laurel was busy telling her mom about the prom so I took the boldest chance I had ever done and slipped my hand under her mother's sleeper and cupped her pussy. She had no panties on and she opened her thighs slightly. My middle finger found the slit between those pussy lips and my palm was bathed in warm pussy juice. As Laurel rambled on I slid two fingers into Wendy's warm pussy and moved them in and out. My thumb found her even fatter pussy knot and I gave it a good rub. I got another soaking of pussy juice and a quiet moan.

"Well get Zach to the door before your father wakes up and he wonders why you're in a bathrobe and Zach is in his tux. Maybe we will see him again soon," her mother whispered with difficulty. Laurel and I made out for several minutes at the door and she let me play with her pussy. I used my other hand to gather her juices all over those fingers. As I walked home I had the scent of two different pussies on my fingers; daughter and mother.

No one was up when I let myself into the house. I grabbed some water and hung my tux over a kitchen chair and went up to bed. I went downstairs in the morning in my boxers and a sleep shirt. Both my older sister and my mom were in their silky sleepers. We had a very relaxed attitude about morning dress and by now I had seen both my sister's and Mom's full breasts flopping around the kitchen under sleepers or bathrobes. Too often I saw chunky ass cheeks as both women walked about or bent over.

I didn't care if some thought it was wrong but I memorized what two female pussy lips looked like from behind held tight by straining panties. It seemed it was my sister's job to tease the hell out of me with an occasional naked body running from the bathroom shower to her bedroom. Mom was more classy and just strolled very slowly not concerned that I saw her mommy tits or her fully mommy ass. Dad had died recently in an accident and they seemed ok with me being the man of the house.

"How was the prom honey," my mom asked as she kissed me lightly on the lips as she put pancakes in front of me. The morning sunlight shone through the shift and I could see her full breasts and hard nipples outlined. "It was great Mom," I said as I softly ran my hand down her back and across her firm ass and gave a cheek a squeeze. Mom works out so her gluts were tight and her ass felt great. What happened with Laurel and especially Wendy made me bold.

She slapped my hand away and laughingly said, "Don't be fresh young man! Just because you're the man of the house doesn't give you permission to tease me or your sister. You will always be my little boy!" and then she gave me a kiss on the lips that was longer and fuller then her normal mother -- son kisses as she pressed a breast against my arm. Her firming nipple poked into my bare arm.

"Well based on these, mommy, your little boy might not be a little boy anymore!" my sister Samantha said teasingly. I looked over and Sammy was twirling the pink panties around her index finger.

"Sammy those belong to me!" I yelled and stood up.

She brought them up to her nose and took in a deep breath. "Well the way they smell I don't think you were the last person to wear them," and laughed loudly as she held them to her chest as she smelled them.

I lunged for the panties but missed them as my hand landed and gripped my sister's nice C-cup tit. To get even I gave it a hard squeeze and pulled on the nipple. She let go of the panties as I grabbed them with my other hand and pulled on her nipple again. She took in a deep breath and pushed my hand against that breast. Our eyes locked as I massaged her other breast through her silky shift. She let me feel her up until I smirked. She couldn't let me win.

"MOM! Zachey grabbed my tit and hurt my nipple! He's so mean! Spank him or something!" Sammy yelled.

"Maybe I should kiss it and make it better," I said and leaned over and sucked her nipple between my lips through her silky sleeper. "MOM!" Sammy yelled.

SWAT! I felt my mom's smack up side the back of my head. I lost my balance and fell against Sammy pinning her ass against the counter. We were full on against each other when Sammy realized my fat cock was pushing against her tummy. She brought her hand between us as if trying to make sure what was humping against her. Her mouth went wide open.

"Get off me you perv!" she yelled and pushed against me. My mom grabbed my ear and the panties and pulled me back to the table and pushed me to the seat. I looked over at Sammy and she was rubbing her breasts which only made her nipples stick out further. There was a big wet spot over the nipple I sucked. She looked where I was staring and saw her hard nips. "MOM! Zachey's is such a perv!" she yelled again.

"Whose panties are these?" I heard my mom ask softly. I turned towards her and saw she was holding the panties to her chin and breathing in the aroma.

"Don't worry they are not Sammy's," I said to get back at my sister. "MOM! He's such a perv!" she yelled again.

"Come on Mister! Whose panties are these? And what does you having them tell me about my young man?" Mom asked softly as she dropped them on the table next to me.

"They belong to Laurel. She gave them to me last night after prom. We were in her room and we got a little carried away.

"Did you two have sex last night?" she asked tenderly running her fingers behind my ear.

"No Mom, not really. She was scared she would wake her parents yelling from trying to take me inside her. She was scared of my size."

"What do you mean your size?" Sammy asked. I looked at her and smirked as only a younger brothers can.

"I'm very big Mom. All the guys on the team told their girl friends and it got around school. Now the senior girls won't date me. I was lucky that Laurel and I hit it off in time for prom. We only fooled around so she gave me the panties and a special gift before her mom knocked on the door and told her to send me home.

"What do you mean you're too big Zach? You will have to show me. I'm concerned for my boy and his health."

With my new confidence I stood up and dropped my boxers. I should have been embarrassed but I did say we were very casual around the house. My sister took in a loud breath when my cock rose to its fullness. As I already said, what I have always liked about my dick is that it stays its full thick eight inches and then only gets hard when fully excited. My cockhead is large like an apricot or small plum and Laurel could not touch fingers when she gripped my cock shaft.

"Fuck Zach, that thing is a monster! No wonder the high school girls are afraid of it. I only know a few girls at the college that could take that horse to the barn," my sister actually said tenderly as she shocked me as she walked over to me and took hold of it. She rubbed her hand up and down my cock shaft and took some pre-cum onto her palm. My Mom slipped her hand around the base of my cock and squeezed it in time to my sister stroking it. I started moaning and thrusting into two different female hands.

"Mom we can't leave poor Zachey all pent up. He didn't get any last night and must be very frustrated and very filled. We have to finish him," she whispered as she wet my cockhead with my precum. I could not believe what my Mom did next. She scooped up the pancake butter off my plate and rubbed it all up and down my cock. Sammy and my Mom went back to work rubbing my cock slow and sensuous as the butter helped their hands slide on my cock.

This was seriously fucking surreal I thought as my cock was stroked by two soft female hands. Each of my Mom and sister seemed to be under a spell as they took drops of pre-cum on their fingers and licked it off. Saliva from their lips helped my cockhead slide. Just as last night I knew I was getting close to cumming. My hot sperm was building up pressure and working its way out of my balls.

"Mom, Sammy, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. What should I do?" I asked moaning.

They dropped to their knees and Mom with her other hand plopped her mommy breasts out of her sleeper shift. Sammy watched all that and mesmerized did the same. For the first time I got a good close up look at my Mom's and sister's tits and now hard nipples. Their firming nipples sat surrounded by large areolas which crinkled, from excitement? They were not embarrassed at all and their cleavage was bright pink flushed with anticipation.