Zach and the Blood Moon Eclipse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Áine led me out back after dinner and held my penis while I pissed 'a quart'. She gave it a good shake and told me I was a good boy and laughed sweetly like tiny high pitched bells were pealing. She guided me back into the hut and got me settled in the middle of the bed and tossed a quilt over me. As I drifted off Áine said to Morgan that I was perfect for the eclipse ritual tomorrow night and the coven sisters will make good use of his equipment.

Morgan replied, "It was a strong spell I cast to draw him to us. Other sisters have mated with him at the other festivals and produced strong females blessed with his powers and the strength of his elders going all the way back to the beginning. It took a strong spell to visit him during his coma and impart to him his special powers. He has a heart of gold. It's a shame that some muggles use him for only their sexual pleasure. When the time is right we must find him a good witch wife." In the morning I would remember very little of what was just said.

The Morning of the Eclipse.

I woke in the early morning to a very pleasant feeling. I looked down and my groin was hidden by black and red hair. But first the black hair raised then the red hair as my cock was bathed by a warm mouth or a wet tongue. "Oh look our chieftain is awake," Morgan said and swallowed my cock again.

I looked to either side and two full asses presented themselves to me in the soft morning light. I took each of my hands and ran some fingers down their ass crack over their dark star and through very wet labia. They both moaned as my two long fingers entered their pussy. I suddenly realized my power could feel their nerve endings within their pussy. My fingers let my power flow across their g-spot and clit so I stirred those love bits and was rewarded with warm juice running down my fingers.

When I tried to read their minds Áine bit my cockhead a little hard. "No my chieftain you may not go there. Your mind could not comprehend the vastness you would find there. It would be your undoing," she said then slid my full eight inches down her mouth and throat.

I turned back to bringing pleasure to their entire vulva; my fingers worked in and out their pussy while my thumb circled their anus and my ring finger slid across their clit. My power softened and excited their anal ring and my thumb was allowed to enter and play with their dark tunnel. I released a pulse of my power throughout their neither region and both Morgan and Áine pulsed their pussy and ass on my fingers and soaked my palms with warm woman cum.

Their asses shook as they each moaned their way through an intense orgasm. They pushed back driving my fingers in deep as possible and out poured warm female cum. My thumb was busy moving in and out their asshole while my fingers deep down their cunts massaged their spongy g-spot. My cock was ignored as both women screamed through another orgasm and pulsed wetting my fingers.

I pulled my soaking fingers out of their warm tunnels and I suddenly slapped their ass hard several times. One of the women bit my thigh so I stopped. Morgan turned and lay on my chest playing with my nipples. After calming somewhat Áine turned and mounted my thighs. She gripped my hard cock and ran my dickhead through her pussy lips. Her thick pussy honey coated my dickhead. She positioned my fat dickhead to the entrance of her vagina and slowly sunk her hot tight wet pussy down my cock until her wet lips kissed my heavy balls.

"Oh Morgan it has been too long since I've had a long fat cock fill my pussy. I love Zach's cock deep inside me. I can feel his hot blood pulsing throughout his beautiful cock. Our sisters will love getting fucked with this cock tonight during the eclipse. We have to make the potion to overfill his cock with potent sperm for the sisters. Now I'm gonna ride this fat cock and empty his balls of old cum deep up my cunt and make myself cum all over this poor boy," Áine moaned as she rode up and down my cock.

She actually started chanting in a language reminiscent of my other adventures with Kate and Lydiya and I surmised I had been summoned by another coven and would be used as a breeder once more. "Yes my chieftain that is exactly what you have been called for. Now fuck me real good and use that cock for the purpose it was created for," she moaned bouncing on my cock even faster.

My mother has often said how much larger my cock is than my father's was as she rides my fat cock to her very wet orgasms. My sister and aunts also greatly enjoy my cock driving up or into their own wet warm pussy.

Áine's cunt tightened around my cock driving us both towards an explosive orgasm. I reached up and grabbed her tits and started squeezing them and pulling on her nipples. Suddenly milk started dripping on my chest. I kept one hand on her tits and moved my thumb between us and rubbed her clit hard back and forth against her pubic bone using my power to drive her onwards to her strong orgasm.

"Oh fuck, oh fucking dam, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! T h e r e I t Is!" she screamed and sprayed her cum all over my abs and balls as her pussy pulsed on my cock as she rose and fell on my shaft driving my cockhead hard against her womb.

That was all too much for me as I grabbed her hips and drove her cunt down hard on my cock. My fat swelling cockhead pushed through into her warm tight womb. Lightening fired off behind my eyes as painful globs of cum shot up my dick shaft and exploded six, seven, eight times into her warm oven.

Her cunt pulsed on my cock milking me of all the cum she could pull from my cock. Warm pussy honey continued to bathe my cock and balls as she now softly rode my cock up and down. Still with my cock inside her cunt Áine leaned down and pushed a fat nipple against my lips. I latched on and sucked as warm sweet milk flowed across my tongue. I drank all the milk of that breast and latched on to the other. I nipped on that nipple and Áine hissed at me. I then drank all the milk from her second breast.

As the last of her milk dripped across my mouth I began to get very sleepy. "Sleep my chieftain; you will need all your strength for the eclipse ritual tonight," Áine whispered tenderly.

When I awoke in the late afternoon Morgan told me to dress and go into the woods and gather all the widow's wood I could find and pile it all in the fire pit in the center of the standing stones. Any large limbs were to be chopped to fit. I worked all afternoon foraging and carrying and stacking the wood to what I would guess will be a coven bonfire.

When I finally finished I walked into the hut and was met with five more robed females. Each female introduced themselves. There was Grainne, Étaín, Róisín, Nimue, and Egwene. They were of various shapes and sizes and hair color. All had different robes ornately embroidered with what appeared to be Celtic circles and knots. The three cornered knot when encircled symbolizes unity of the body, mind and soul — physical, mental and spiritual.

They encircled me and inspected me then somewhat unsettling began to undress me. When I was fully naked a beautiful long haired blonde dropped her robe and led me naked to stand by the hearth. One of the other women quickly braided her luscious hair into woven knots long down her back. The blonde said her name is Róisín and it was her privilege to bathe her chieftain.

Her cheeks held a red blush and her lips were a rose red. Her amber eyes sparkled in the light from the hearth. She had nice breasts the size of navel oranges with pale rose colored aureole. Her nipples were darker and stood firm as there was a chill in the hut. Her vulva was covered in iridescent blonde curls that thickened above her mons. She was captivating and she blushed as she saw me assessing her beauty. "I hope you find me to your liking, my chieftain," she said sweetly.

She dipped her hand into a wooden bucket and squeezed out the excess water. She started washing me from the front on my feet and worked upwards. I then felt another's hand begin to wash the back of me. She too was now naked. She had long dark brown hair and big brown eyes. Her breasts were slightly larger and very firm sitting proudly upon her chest capped with dark aureole and darker nipples. She also covered her labia with her dark curly hair. When she touched me I read her to have a very strong character. She said her name was Egwene and also braid her hair to show that she is of marriageable age a few years over eighteen as also Róisín appeared to be.

They went about their work tenderly washing my body of the day's sweat. Róisín shyly washed my balls and fat cock and my abs. As she cleaned my groin she covered it with tender soft kisses then kissed my dickhead and lingered there. Egwene cleaned my backside getting my back taint and anus. She seemed to take extra care back there.

Róisín took the wet soapy rag and coated her tits then moved in tight and started washing my torso rubbing her tits up and down and across my chest. I then felt Egwene wash my back with her warm wet tits. I pulled Róisín's long blonde braid down and her face tipped upwards. I grabbed her mouth with mine and we kissed long and deep. The washing and kissing I received made my cock hard. I squatted a bit and my cockhead touched Róisín wet labia and settled on her clit. I let my power seep into her centering on her clit and g-spot and gave her a crashing orgasm.

As she swooned to the floor I turned on Egwene and wrapped my hand in her braid and pulled her tits against me feeling her hardened nipples poke my chest. My other hand slapped her ass as I kissed her deeply. My cockhead had the same desire to find a wet warm place to play. The swollen head touched her engorging clit and projecting my power into her I soon felt her shimmy against me and her breath hissed through her teeth into me. She lunged her hands around my neck as her legs lost their strength as her orgasm coursed through her body. Slowly she slid down my body to lie at my feet.

Now all washed the other three witches covered me in a robe of grays with a white rabbit fur collar then led me to the table filled for the feast with all manner of vegetables, breads with butter and meats. I sat and they filled my plate and helped me eat. Morgan and Áine sat and joined the feast. The two witches on the floor, Róisín and Egwene were helped into their robes and the three others Grainne, Étaín and Nimue all took turns filling their wooden plates and found places to sit.

I did not feel left out when all seven conversed in their ancient tongue nor was I self conscience when they would laugh and look over at me. At one time or another the five newcomers would fuss over me with some ort or crumb feeding me directly into my mouth sometimes finishing off my kissing my lips. I think it was Étaín another dark haired beauty that sat backwards on my bench and fed me the cakes and muffins. She held my cup of mead to my lips when I drank.

She kissed me frequently rubbing her warm slender fingers inside my robe. Her finger nails ran down my chest and tenderly encircled my cock teasing my pubic hair or ball sacks. She laughed deeply as Morgan scolded her in their own language. She gave my cock a tight squeeze then left the table only to be replaced by Grainne and Nimue on either side.

The night disappeared in the feasting and the teasing from the newest witches. Soon I was led to the rocker and allowed to rest as the table was cleared and foodstuff was put up in cupboards. An old blackened pot was placed in the hearth as wood was added to the fire. A flagon of mead was poured into the pot to steep.

Ceremoniously each witch would stand before the cauldron and chant then toss an herb or other type of ingredient into the pot. Áine chanted continually as she stirred the potion as the hut filled with its aroma. After some time the cauldron was swung out from over the embers perhaps to cool and infuse the liquid with the power of their spell.

The Super Blood Wolf Moon Eclipse

I did not have my watch on or access to my phone and I knew the Super Blood Wolf Moon Eclipse would begin close to midnight and last just over an hour. The five newest women came to my chair and one by one leaned over and kissed me deep on the lips. Their leaning over caused their robes to gap open and their breasts to spill out.

While they kissed me deeply I moved both hands to their warm breasts and massaged their warm flesh and tweaked their nipples. I let my power flow softly throughout their body firming their nipples and drawing down fragrant pussy honey. They each moaned against my lips exchanging warm breath between us. The braver ones gripped my cock and rubbed my pre-cum across my swelling dickhead.

Finally the procession came to an end and each witch left the hut I assumed to go to the standing stone circle. Morgan helped me stand and removed my gray robe and brought me towards the hearth. She dipped a cup into the cauldron and brought it to my lips. She tipped it as I drank deeply of the potion. She scooped the cup twice more making me drink it all. "Cups of three, a potion for three, so mote it be!" she chanted. The potion warmed my entire body filling me with strength.

Áine then scooped a paste from a skull cup and worked it into my balls coating each one tenderly. My balls then felt warm and heavier as they descended down my thighs. They now felt overfilled and big and heavy and warmer. Áine then took another scoop and chanting this time took my cock in that hand. She slid my cock through the paste then worked her hand over and under my cock shaft and cockhead until it was fully coated and glistened in the light of the hearth. My cock got rock hard and looked much longer and thicker. I watched as my dickhead pulsed in the firelight.

"I think he is ready," Áine said to Morgan as she massaged the last of the paste across my chest infusing me with its power. I felt strength I'd not had before and when I breathed in deeply my muscles felt stronger. "You are now ready for the mating ritual during the eclipse Zach. Five willing females will be submitting to your huge cock waiting for your baby cum to fill their waiting cunts during the dark of the moon. You will have the strength to breed them all, to dominate them, to fuck their cunts deep and hard," she said almost chanting.

Morgan walked towards me carrying some sort of pelt. She unfurled the pelt and a huge wolf head was uncovered. Its snout was jet black and its fangs shone from its fixed open jaw. She held the head high and its hide was mostly black with white and red streaks down its body. "Time to dress you my chieftain," she whispered as she moved behind me.

The wolf's head was large enough to fit over mine and its jaw sat on my forehead pointing forward just like my hard cock. Morgan worked the pelt over my shoulders and down my back. The hide had been tanned and worked so the inside skin was baby soft. As she fit and fussed the wolf pelt on me she chanted. Áine and Morgan then led me out the hut and up the hill to the standing stones circle. They stood me near the waist high stone.

Áine then moved towards the pile of wood in the center and began chanting. She aimed her hands at the wood pile and it burst into flames. I then saw the other five women drop their robes and they began to circle the stones singing and chanting. Their chanting and processing reached a fever pitch. It was like musical chairs as each witch stopped at one of the five stones.

I looked up in the sky and the moon set off across the Earth's dark central shadow, called the umbra. A small, dark scallop appeared on the moon's lower left-hand side. The Super Blood Wolf Moon Lunar Eclipse had begun. The female in front of me leaned her breasts onto the flat top of the stone and spread her legs.

"Breed her Zach! Drive your fat long cock deep into her and bang her womb with your fat wolf cock. Spray her womb with your hot wolf cum until she screams into the night air!" Morgan ordered.

Áine took hold of my cock and led me to behind the blonde witch. She ran my swollen dickhead between Róisín's wet pussy lips and centered me on the entrance to her vagina. She pushed on my back as my cock slowly was engulfed by Róisín's wet warm pussy. When my heavy balls hit ass I knew I was in deep. Róisín moaned as I pulled back then in one thrust rammed my cock in deep against her womb.

I rutted her cunt for some time driving her lap and tits against the rock. I could sense through my power that her nipples were rubbing hard on the rock causing pain and pleasure. My cock was sliding across her g-spot causing her to moan loudly and spray my balls and thighs each time I pulled my cock out. The door way to her cunt was now a large 'O' so my cock slid back in deep easily. We fucked for several minutes more with my power giving her mini orgasms as we both built towards the huge climax.

I felt my balls pull up tight and my cum started its race up my cock shaft. I grabbed Róisín's hips and pulled her back hard and drove my cockhead against her inner lips. My power poured out into her pussy and it gripped my cock hard and pulsed over and over. Her head rose to stare at the moon as she screamed through her powerful body shaking orgasm.

Her grip on my dickhead caused my hot thick cum to explode against her womb. Six, seven, eight hot globs ejected out of my dickhead as her inner lips kissed the helmet. She grunted down on my cock trapping all my sperm in the depths of her pussy. Slowly she released her hold on my cock and softly rode her pussy on my cock until I backed off. She stayed lying on that stone as I was led to the next circle stone.

In the fire light I could see the female was brunet. It could be Egwene laid out on that stone in the same way as Róisín. Morgan knelt before me and took my cock in her mouth and cleaned it of male and female cum. She then stood and gripping my still hard as a rock cock ran it through hot dripping pussy lips. My swollen dickhead found the warm entrance to that pussy and I slid my cock deep down.

She moaned and pushed back to seat my cock against her womb. She moaned with some pain as my fat eight inch cock pushed against her pussy walls then her cervix. Egwene pussy wasn't quite deep enough so my dickhead pushed slightly into her womb. It drove my cockhead crazy with feeling body hot inner lips caress my swollen helmet.

I looked up and saw the moon was moving deeper into the shadow glowing dimly orange and red. I noticed also that the edge of the Earth's shadow projected on the moon was curved. I looked down and saw a nice full moon shaped ass and started pounding against it. Each time my cock went heavy balls deep in Egwene's pussy she would huff as my cockhead tapped her cervix.

"Easy my chieftain, go easy on your mate. Your cock is so too long and giving me discomfort. Your thickness is filling me and rubbing places no one has before. Give me pleasure tonight as you breed me. That is what I ask of thee," she moaned softly.

I pulled her hips off the rock and bathed her pussy with my power as I reached around her and found her clit. With my other hand I stood her up by cupping a warm breast. By her standing her ass cheeks prevented me from going too deep up her pussy. Rubbing her nipples and clit with my fingers caused her to shimmy on my cock. My fat dickhead ran across her g-spot with each thrust and her warm pussy honey leaked down my heavy balls.

I pulled my cock back then slid back into her warm oven. I fucked her this way for several minutes and when I reached the tipping point I caused her to have a huge orgasm. My power poured out across her clit and g-spot. She screamed to the sky and shook on my cock soaking it with her hot juices.

Again six, seven, eight hot globs ejected out of my dickhead as I pushed her hips back down on the stone. The back of her pussy gave way and my dickhead settled against her womb and bathed it in hot baby cum. Egwene moaned as we softly fucked through our aftershocks. Her pussy pulsed on my cock milking me of the few last drips of cum. I stayed deep in her pussy for a few minutes then slowly pulled out as she moaned perhaps its loss.