Zach and the Blood Moon Eclipse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Morgan cleaned my cock and led me to the third standing stone. This time the woman was lying on her back on a larger flat stone. Her long black hair was spread across and down the sides of the stone. A black tuft of curly hair hid her labia but she reached down and spread her pussy lips open. From the bonfire light I could see her pussy lips glimmer.

"I am Nimue my chieftain come mate with me as the moon is swallowed by mother earth. As darkness descends across the sky fill me with your sperm and give me your daughter of darkness; powerful yet kind," she said as she pulled her thighs up towards her breasts.

I flopped my still hard cock against her clit and pussy lips. Each time I slapped my cock down her warm juices would flow out. "One shove," she moaned as I placed my cockhead against her waiting wet lips. Her hole winked so I shoved my cock in hard. She screamed as my descending cock pushed out her wet hot tight pussy walls and I landed my groin against her pussy lips.

She threw her thighs against my sides and rode my cock to her own pleasure. She took my cock fully deep and still looked for more. She used my cockhead against her g-spot and sprayed her hot cum along my cock and balls as she shook through her own orgasms.

Her cunt strangled my cock shaft driving me towards my spending. She pulled me tight against her pussy with strong legs and drove her womb up onto my dickhead. This time I screamed as hot globs ejected out of my dickhead as her cervix lips sucked my cum out. Now she screamed and started cursing in her ancient tongue.

I looked up as the moon was now fully eclipsed. The lower portion appeared darkest, with hues of deep copper red. The upper portion appeared brightest, glowing with reds, oranges and even its soft white. A loud chant rose up from the six other witches as I rutted with Nimue grabbing a handful of firm breast in each hand and squeezing a hard nipple between my fingers. She slowly slid her legs off my back and I slid a wet cock out of her pussy.

I stepped back and this time Áine cleaned my cock of white globs of cum and female froth. I don't want to take anything away from the two final witches, Grainne and Étaín but the mating went basically the same. But each woman had their own feel to their warm desirous pussy and reaction to their orgasm and bathing with my hot sperm. When the mating ended the eclipse was over.

My cock got cleaned after each mating and the final time Áine and Morgan walked me back to the hut. They removed the wolf pelt and tenderly set me to bed. The potion was wearing off and my cock finally softened. I was exhausted but I watched Áine and Morgan clean and put up pots and dishes and bank the fire in the hearth. Dozing off and on I finally felt the two hosts climb into bed and lay up against me naked. The other five witches did not return to the hut.

When I awoke in the morning Áine and Morgan were gone. There was a chunk of dark bread lathered with butter and honey on the table but no other signs of occupants. My bike clothes sat upon the rocker so I ate then dressed. I mounted my bike and set off for the trail end parking lot. I enjoyed the several hours ride back running through my mind all the bazaar stuff that went on that weekend.

When I arrived at my car I threw my stuff in the back and mounted my bike on the roof racks. I went to the visitor box and signed out my return so no ranger would have to check. When I was just about to leave Nancy came out of the office and when she saw me her eyes brightened and her smile widened across her face. She asked how my trip had been and was I comfortable in my one person tent "all alone."

I didn't think I should tell her what went on so I told her I actually staid in the hunter's hut near the meadow in the corpse of trees the whole time and enjoyed the spectacular eclipse last night.

"Zach there is no hunter's or hiker's hut off the meadow. Oral legend tells of such a hut hundreds of years ago. Rumors were it was inhabited by two witches who made potions and healing herbs for the local farmers and settlers but that could never be confirmed. There is all kinds of stories passed down thru colonial families of strange goings on all to do at the standing stones during eclipses and solstices and festivals. But sorry Zach you must have dreamed about the hut."

"Now when are we gonna get together for some wild sex? My poor ass and pussy just today felt less sore and I wanna have you work them over again. So you have my number and I expect a call soon or I'm really gonna be put out! Oh 'put out' isn't that funny since that is actually what I wanna do with you," she then laughed really hard and snorted then laughed again.

I promised I would call her soon and thought about Áine and Morgan all the way home. Was it real? Did I really breed five witches? Was I pulled back in time to be used by all of them? Perhaps when I see Kate and Lydiya I will ask them what they know or have read in their historical spell books. Anyways if I was used I enjoyed it all.