Zach and the Celtic Coven Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat upright and taking my cock in her small hands she rubbed my helmet through her pussy lips and slowly sank her pussy down on my cock until her cunt lips were smothering my balls. She then fucked me with a pussy that was so tight and so hot. As she humped away she chanted in that strange language. The coven sisters then circled me and placed their hands on parts of my body. My power poured out of me and found each female's sexual essence center. They each used my powers for their own pleasure.

In my mind I made their clits swell and pussy honey pour out from them. Each one used their other hand to rub their pussy and clit until each shattered into an intense orgasm. It was then that I realized that their leader had cum strongly also and was milking me to an earth shattering orgasm. Lifting my hips I drove my cock up into her pussy and pushed past the entrance to her womb. The herbs given me had swollen my ball sacks and my hot cum came blasting out of my cock. I shot seven, eight, nine, ten thick hot jets of cum deep into the void of her womb. I dropped back to the table breathing heavily. The leader let one thought flow to me, "Kate" was all I got.

Kate spun on my groin and the coven helped the both of us move till I was mounting her. Her pussy had a tight lock grip on my cock so I could not pull out. My cockhead was swollen locking me in her pussy preventing any cum from dripping out. My cock was still rock hard and I needed to cum again.

I attacked Kate's cunt rutting with my cock pulling back to my cockhead then pounding away into her depths to knock on the door to her womb. Kate added to the mating by pushing back towards me when I was thrusting in. We went at it for what felt like hours. The coven used my powers for another round of their own intense orgasms. The strong scent of females in heat over powered the smell of the wood fire.

I realized I was close to coming and reached down Kate's back and grabbed hands full of her red hair and pulled back hard. When her head was raised I lost control and bit down on her neck. I could taste her blood. My cock exploded with jet after jet of my hot animal like cum. I felt like I fully emptied my balls of all the cum they contained. Kate's cunt clamped down on my cock and milked me for all I had.

I became aware that the full moon was shining on the table directly on Kate's back. Keeping my eyes open this time I watched in awe as her pale back became ruddy red fur. Shockingly her bushy tail swung across my chest. Out from under her red hair came a wolf's face and reaching up Kate howled at the moon. As I looked around all the sisters in the coven were now wolves howling in chorus to the moon. Kate slid off my cock and jumping down ran off into the woods with the pack following. I slid face down on the table fully spent and fell into a deep, deep sleep.

The sunlight in my eyes brought me out of my slumber. I was fully dressed in my bike clothes lying in a nest of ferns besides my bike. I stood up and prepared to ride away and chalk all what happened to a bizarre dream. But in my bike basket was a jar of white liquid. I just knew it was breast milk.

Under it was a note in beautiful Celtic like handwriting, "Thank you Zach for being the savior of our coven. You have sired three of us for now but we will need your help again at Samhain (All Hollows Eve) and Alban Arthan (Light of Winter) better known as the winter solstice. Be well until then and know the sisters of this coven and I are praying that the gods keep you safe and well. All our love, Kate."

I drank the milk and placed the cup down in the fern nest. I again felt my body strengthened by the drink. As I mounted my bike I heard a noise in the woods and turning towards it I saw a red wolf standing guard then she turned and ran deep into the woods. I knew I would be summoned again at the right time.

12