Zach and The Professor's Wife

Story Info
Zach meets a neglected wife and cuckolds the professor.
3.7k words
4.35
90k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including anal and domination. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is another story of Zach's special powers.

*****

From previous stories you might know that a bicycle accident left me in a coma from a brain concussion. When I awoke I discovered I had a mind control ability that worked only with woman. It made me an empath which while in touch with females I can target specific thought centers to enhance feelings or on specific sexual centers of their bodies. I never use my powers to force females into doing bad things but I do tap into their deep needs and bring those feelings to the surface. This story is just one of those occasions

I was taking pre-med at my college and it required mandatory meet and greets with various professors, their assistants and other students. I was at one of those boring parties on a Friday night when I looked across the room and she caught my eye. What I really noticed was that she was watching me. I moved about the rooms in this professor's house and each time I looked over she had her eyes locked on me.

I keep myself in great shape finding time between classes to work out at the gym so do hook up frequently. I had to find out what her story was and made my way over to where she was standing near the patio door. When I got real close I saw her begin to blush. She was older than me maybe mid to late thirties. She had long black hair that she had been flipping over her shoulder each time she was sure I was watching. She had a hot body. Nice sized boobs, a narrow waist and full hips. Once or twice when she had my eye she turned to talk to another guest but I think to really show off a firm full ass in her tight red short skirt.

I didn't know who she was but noticed a ring on her finger so decided to hold back on my power. I introduced myself as Zach and she said her name was Olivia and gave me a huge smile. She reached for my hand and held it very tightly not letting go as we chatted. I used my power to scan her and felt a deep loneliness and a hunger. So I thought, 'What the hell,' and leaked a warmth into her womanness and watched her nipples harden and push out against her silky see-through blouse. She moved her hips back and forth as she reacted to the moistness seeping into her panties.

"Oh my Zach you have a strange effect on me. Stay and talk with me for awhile," she laughed.

"How about we step out onto the dark patio for a little privacy," I said as I maneuvered her into the dark running my hand down her back and across her firm ass squeezing a cheek and leaving a small itch across her rosebud.

"Zach you're being very forward. You shouldn't be touching me like that. It's so inappropriate. Only my husband has that right. It's not right," she whispered in a soft young female voice.

I moved in very close like we were sharing the same breath. I looked down to watch her firm large breasts rise and fall. Her breath was getting deep as if she was trying to control herself. I looked into her deep blue eyes as her wet tongue ran across her dry lips.

"I don't think you want me to move. If anything you want my firm manly body to press up hard against you and feel my big hard cock against your thigh while I cup your pussy," I growled. And I did just that. My cock always stays its full thick eight inches and just gets hard when needed. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled my cock up on my thigh and pushed it against her leg. I then pressed my fingers against her mound and leaked my power onto her pussy and pulled down her pussy juice to soak her panties.

"Oh my god Zach, stop, stop, oh god stop!" she moaned as my power stroked her clit and brought her to a strong orgasm. She rubbed her thigh across my hard cock and shuddered. She pushed her tits hard against me as she hid her face on my chest. Her breathing returned to normal and she surprised me as she kissed my neck tenderly.

"Oh Zach, what am I gonna do now. I haven't felt like that in years. I just came in my panties and they are soaking wet. I love my husband but he is so much older than me and has no interest in sex only his teaching and parties like this," she sobbed a bit.

I rubbed her vulva lips and the top cleft hiding her clit through her skirt and panties and gave her a few mini orgasms and she moaned over and over then nipped my neck and licked up to my ear. She was starting to get me horny and I was thinking of fucking her right here in the dark.

"Oh fuck Zach; I'm cumming over and over. You need to stop this. My panties are soaking wet, my juice it dripping down my thighs. What am I gonna do?" she whimpered.

"You're gonna let me fuck you on your kitchen table while your husband watches tied up to a kitchen chair. Then I'm gonna fuck you in your ass and then you're gonna drip my cum out of your ass into your husband's open mouth," I growled this to Olivia as I grabbed one breast and pinched and twisted her nipple and used my power to explode another strong orgasm throughout her body. She groaned and slid into a patio chair totally weak.

I walked over to the older professor who I now confirmed was her husband. I engaged him in some friendly conversation for the rest of the night until all his guests left. I offered to help his wife clean up and we three wound up in the kitchen. I kept my eyes on Olivia and while her husband wasn't watching I rubbed my hand across her ass and whispered 'soon' and put a stronger itch on her clit and rosebud. She whimpered and tried to slap my hand away but I grabbed her hand and rubbed it across my hard cock. She looked for her husband then squeezed my hard cock.

"Is there anything else to be done tonight?" her husband asked as he sat down.

"Yes sir. Your wife is gonna tie you to that chair with her wet panty hose. Then she is gonna gag your mouth with her cum soaked panties. Then you are gonna watch me fuck your neglected wife - first in her cunt till she sprays pussy juice all over the floor then I'll drop a thick hot load of my cum down her ass. Then she will feed it to you. Any questions?" I spoke in a commanding voice.

You could hear a pin drop as neither of them spoke. His mouth was wide open in shock. He went to speak but Olivia said, "Say Nothing husband!" and hiked up her skirt. She kicked off her shoes and pushed her panty hose and pink panties to the floor. She picked up her stuff and walked to stand in front of her husband. She spread her feet apart and slowly pushed her pink panties into her pussy so only some pretty lace stuck out. She took her pussy honey dipped fingers and swiped them across her husband's lips. As an act of capitulation he pushed his tongue out and licked her fingers.

Olivia moaned and moved behind her husband. She pulled each of his arms behind the chair and tied his hands together with her hose then to the rungs of the chair. Still behind him she unzipped her skirt and tossed it to the floor in front of him. Next came her blouse and finally she draped her bra across his head. She pushed her tits against the back of his head and then pulled his hair. He moaned rather than yelled.

She moved in front of her husband and 's l o w l y' pulled her panties out of her pussy. She moved it around in her fingers until she found the most wet part. She grabbed her husband's nose closed and when he opened his mouth to breath she pushed her pussy wet panties into his mouth. She lightly slapped his cheek then began unbuttoning his shirt. When it was open she twisted each nipple till he moaned. She then unbuckled his pants and he helped her pull them down then off. She reached inside his boxers and pulled out his hardening penis. She knelt down and took his small penis into her mouth a sucked for about a minute.

She then defiantly hopped onto the kitchen table and moved her legs wide open exposing her dripping dark hair pussy to her tied-up husband. She went to rub her pussy lips and I slapped her hand.

"Who's pussy is this Olivia?" I growled.

Juice dripped out from her pussy lips and she moaned, "Yours Zach. It belongs to you Zach not my cuckold husband. Make me cum again Zach. Make me yell your name. Make me spray the kitchen floor with my cum juice. Fuck me while he watches what a man should do to a female cunt."

I pulled a chair beside her so as to not block her husband's view. I took my thumb to her clit and massaged it in circles while pushing my power onto her nerve endings. Olivia began to hump her pussy against my thumb moaning loudly. She moved her hands down and pulled her pussy lips wide open.

"Now Zach, right there. Make me cum. Make me cum. I'm cumming! ZACH!" she screamed. Each time her inner pussy lips pulsed she shot pussy juice into the air to splash down on her husband's bare chest or into his lap to soak his penis. The rest fell to wet the kitchen floor.

When she calmed down somewhat I pulled on her long hair and moved her around so her head was hanging off the side edge of the table. Again so her husband could see I took my hard thick eight inch cock and slowly pushed it into her open lips and down her throat. I held her lips against my crotch until she gagged and spit across my heavy balls. I used my power to soften her gag reflex then mercilessly fucked her mouth.

When I was close I ordered her, "Don't you swallow any of my cum. Get it all into your slut mouth. Suck all that butter out of my dickhead. Don't let any drip out or you will be punished. Here it comes you cum slut. Here it comes you wife slut!" and I pulled back to just my dickhead and exploded six, seven, eight hot thick blasts of my cum into her hot wet mouth.

When I was done I pulled her by her long black hair to kneel in front of her husband. "Show him another man's cum in your slut mouth Olivia," I growled.

She tipped her head back and showed her husband my cum pooled under and across her tongue. She swirled my cum around inside her mouth and quickly shut her lips when one glob slipped down her chin.

"Now spit my cum all over your husband's face you slut."

Olivia moaned and stood as I pulled her up by her hair. She stood in front of her husband and pulled his hair till he was face up. Olivia then dribbled my cum all over his face. She then made him watch as she licked her lips and swallowed my cum. She then pulled his hair back again and licked my cum off his face and exaggerated as she swallowed each glob.

"Oh, his hot thick cum tastes sooooo goooood! I had to lick it all off my husband's face. I am his cum slut, husband. And now Zach is gonna fuck me. I'm giving him my cunt and then my virgin ass. My ass is so tight but Zach is gonna rip it open and fill it with more hot thick cum," Oliva teased.

"You leaked a drop of my cum and you were ordered to get it all. Now bend over that table," I ordered her.

She moaned, kissed her husband's forehead and lay her large tits on the table. I walked over to her husband's pants and pulled out his belt. I snapped the belt in my hands then ordered, "Grip the table edges and don't let go, you dirty wife slut."

With her ass facing her husband I kicked her legs apart so her pussy and asshole came into view. I then started a 'smack, Smack, SMACK' rhythm across her ass cheeks and the back of her thighs. I didn't really smack her hard and had doubled the belt so it made more noise than pain. I gave Olivia enough to make her ass red.

"I'm gonna fuck your slut wife pussy now Olivia. I'm gonna make you cum so hard you're gonna piss pussy juice all over your kitchen floor. Then when I ram my thick cock deep down your cunt you're gonna scream my name not your cuckold husband's. He's gonna see me pound your slut cunt. He's gonna hear you scream for more hard cock. Then he's gonna hear you scream my name as you cum again and again!"

I then took my dickhead in my hand and pushed it against Olivia's dripping pussy opening. My dickhead got sucked into the lips of her warm moist pussy and I pushed my cock in deep in one push. Damm that pussy felt great on my cock. She pulsed her pussy walls against my cock and by moving her hips it was like she was milking my fat cock.

"Oh, dammm Zach. Give me that thick hot man cock!" she yelled.

I angled my cock to rub across her g-spot and pulsed my power through my dick across that ridge each time my dickhead slid across. I pounded away into her hot wet pussy as Olivia moaned nonsense words and pushed her ass back to take my cock deep. I was pounding my cock into her wet cunt and the table legs were squeaking on the floor.

"More cock, more thick long cock. Give me more cock Zach! Own my cunt Zach! It's been so neglected for so long. Give me your cock till I scream," she moaned.

I reached under her and gripped her clit. When I twisted it she screamed and hot pussy juice sprayed my thighs and splashed onto the floor. I felt her pussy pulse hard on my cock so I pulled back then slammed my full eight inches deep down her cunt and punched the door to her womb.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Damm you Zach I'm ccuummmmiinngg!" she screamed and each time her pussy pulsed on my deep cock her pussy sprayed my thighs and soaked down onto the floor. With my cock still buried deep down her cunt Olivia shook through several orgasm.

"Oh dam Zach, I'm cumming over and over. My poor pussy is gonna be sore for a week. It's all stretched out from your hot thick long man cock. If I ever let my husband have my pussy again his tiny penis is just gonna flop around in there. I'm gonna have to go through all his assistants and students to keep my pussy happy," she moaned.

"OK Olivia let's move this to the den," I ordered as I pulled my wet cock out of her pussy.

I directed her to move her husband to the recliner so she just untied the rungs then pulled him by his hair and got him settled. I told her to mount him and slide her pussy down on his cock and lay her tits on his chest. He still had her panties in his mouth and was breathing heavily through his nose.

"Ok Olivia tell him you want my cock down your ass. Tell him I'm the first to have your tight virgin ass. Tell him you want me to go deep and hard down your ass. Tell him you want my hot thick cum to shoot till I fill you up. Tell him if he is a good boy he can have your ass just like when he was at the boarding school," I growled at her.

Each order I gave her she repeated to her husband for emphasis. When I said the last one he moaned and pushed up into her pussy.

"You're a dirty little boy my husband. No wonder you didn't like my pussy. You want my ass don't you, you dirty fucker! How many assistants did you do across your desk. How many assistants had your bony ass you dirty boy," Olivia chided him.

"Now Zach, shove that cock up my ass. Let this slut feel a big cock up her ass and a tiny penis in her overworked pussy. Do it now, shove it in. Make me scream," she yelled.

Using my power I softened her anal ring when my dickhead touched her rosebud. I watched her anus wink at me until it opened and I popped my large dickhead into her hot tight doorway. She moaned loudly so I pushed my cock all in with one shove.

"Oh god you dirty boy. My ass is on fire! Your big cock is pushing my ass wide open. I've never felt anything so dirty and so full. Pound my ass now. Make my husband feel your cock against his tiny penis. Do your ass slut! Make me scream!" she moaned out of control.

I pulled my cock all the way out then pounded it back up her ass before her anal ring closed. Olivia moaned each time my balls slapped against her pussy as my cock was deep in her ass. As I was pounding her ass she was rocking her hips against me and up and down on her husband's penis.

She was moaning strongly and dripping pussy juice all over her husband's lap. Her breathing was getting shorter and shorter until she was panting out, "Oh dam, Oh dam, so fucking good. A cock in my ass and a penis in my cunt, so good, so good. Oh dam I'm getting close, I'm getting there. I'm cumming Zach, I'm cumming. Fill my ass with your hot cum. Soak it down with your thick cum! I'm ccuummmmiinngg!" she screamed and shook all over her husband grinding her tits into his chest.

"Cum in me boys. Give me your spunk. Fill this slut up with cum!" she moaned out of control.

Her ass pulsing on my cock was too much for me so I pulled Olivia's ass hard onto my cock and shot rope after hot rope of cum out my dickhead. Six, seven, eight thick globs of cum shot hot out of my dickhead and filled her ass chute. I could feel her husband pulsing weakly his cum into his wife. So the slut was filled with cum.

I stayed deep in Olivia's ass until her breathing calmed and she pushed back against me. On her own she pulled her husband down onto the rug in the den. Then sat on his chest with his hand still tied behind his back. With her own teeth she pulled her panties out of her husband's mouth.

"You've been a bad boy all these years neglecting my little pussy so I need to punish you my dirty husband."

She moved her pussy above her husband's mouth then held his nose closed. When he opened his mouth to breath she hovered her pussy and dripped his own cum into his mouth. When she was sure he got all of his own cum, she moved her pussy onto his face and I watched her push her ass cum out and dripped that into his mouth.

"From now on you naughty boy you get to drink the cum out of my ass, your cum or your students' or assistants' or maybe even some big cocks from your stupid boring get togethers. Maybe you'll be the most popular professor on campus if the boys know they get my ass if they show up. Maybe I'll have three or four boys fill my ass at the same time before you get your punishment, you dirty, dirty boy. Maybe I'll ride a big cock on the den floor while another big cock pounds your boney ass. Would you like that my cum slave," she asked demanding.

"Yes, yes, yes," he finally spoke.

"Yes, what," she yelled as she pulled his hair.

"Yes mistress," he said humbly.

I moved around in front of Olivia and told her to clean off my cock. My cock was still firm and she slid my dickhead all the way to the back of her throat and sucked strongly out to my dickhead. She sucked a few hard pulls to get a few final drops of my cum. When I pulled out she leaned forward and kissed her husband deeply playing my final cum across their tongues.

"I'll just let myself out Olivia. It was a great get together. Have your husband invite me again when you want a big long thick cock up your ass again," I said laughing.

"Oh you can count on my ass needing a visit from your cock real soon. I don't think we have to wait for one of my husband's stupid meetings either," she laughed as she pulled her husband's hair one more time.

When I walked out the door I heard them both laughing that 'they tricked another one, but that this boy had pushed both of them to the edge'. I thought what does my dick care what the reason was for filling a warm ass and laughed also as the door closed.