Zach and The Young Mom from the Bus

Story Info
Zach helps a stressed young mom and gets a great reward.
4k words
4.49
93.7k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach helps a stressed mom and gets a great reward

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

From previous stories you might know that a bicycle accident left me in a coma from a brain concussion. When I awoke I discovered I had an ESP or mind control ability that worked only with woman. It allows me to touch females and leave them with a sense of euphoria or I can center my ESP on specific sexual centers of their bodies or target specific thought centers to enhance feelings. I never use my powers to force females into doing bad things but I do tap into their deep needs and bring those feelings to the surface. This story is just one of those occasions.

Special thanks "Wet Anonymous" for her comments so here is another she might enjoy.

*

Today I was on the bus going to classes. The bus stopped and a much harried young mother got on carrying a stroller and a very fussy young baby. The only space left on the bus was directly across from me. She made her way to the area of the seat and was just overwhelmed trying to get all settled.

"Ma'am, I am studying to be a doctor may I please hold your baby girl while you get settled," I asked her. She seemed to quickly sum me up and smiled wearily and gently handed me her crying baby.

I cradled the girl and petted her head and she quieted right down and started to coo and gurgle in my arms. The mom's eyes opened wide and she said that I must have a healing touch because her baby has been fussing all day. (Yes, I do have a special touch as you will see). She was quite pretty with long red hair and sparkly green eyes. She still had her post-baby shape and her breasts were large -- still breast feeding I guessed.

The young mom settled in so I passed her baby girl to her. She put out her hand to thank me and IT happened when I took her hand in mine. My special ESP power passed from me and flowed up her arm and radiated throughout her body.

Her eyes got very dreamlike as she looked at me. Since we were now linked through the hand contact I felt the euphoria come over her body replacing all the exhaustion she had been feeling. I sent a specific message to her breasts to give her a maternal urge for her baby. Almost in a trance she began to unbutton her blouse and popped her bra shield. Her nipple was fully extended like an eraser tip and there were drops of milk leaking out. With her eyes fully on me she brought her girl to her breast who latched on and fed deeply.

When it was time to switch she pulled the other shield down and moved her baby to the other nipple. As the baby fed there she looked me in the eyes then drifted her eyes to the other exposed breast. It was large, grapefruit sized, and the nipple area was deep rose colored. She left it uncovered and nodded her head for me to gaze upon that breast. It was if she was in her living room and not on a crowded bus as she wanted me to watch her.

Quietly she said that the baby had been too fussy to nurse this morning and her breasts were getting painful as they made their way back home from shopping. I reached across the aisle and touched her thigh. This time I sent a strong signal to the center of her femaleness and could sense her begin to get wet between her legs. She took a very deep breath and let out a long sigh.

"Thank you for your concern and tenderness. Whatever you are doing for us, you are making both of us feel very content," she said.

Again capturing my eyes and looking down she shifted her baby slightly and began to slide her skirt up her thighs. When it got high enough she spread her legs wide enough to show me pretty pink panties. Sitting directly across from her I could easily see that wetness was forming in the center of her panties. I was able to sense that her pussy aroma began to fill the space between us.

The baby finished and she handed me a towel and the little girl. I put the baby over my shoulder and watched the mom. She took a long time to close her bra shields and button her blouse. When she was all settled she blushed and asked, "Would you be willing to walk us home when I get to my stop?"

I didn't answer right away so the bus went on for some time. Finally she looked at me and purring asked, "Here comes my bus stop -- are you sure you can't help me get my baby and packages home ok?"

I knew I had the time since my class was late in the afternoon and I was going in early to do some lab work. "Are you sure ma'am?" I asked.

"Yes I think I can trust you to help a young mother and her baby and you better stop calling me ma'am. I'm not that much older than you are," she laughed.

She reached up and pulled the buzzer then handed me her baby. "Her name is Brittany and you can carry her home. My name is Kate," she said and worked her way to the door of the bus.

We chatted as we walked for a bit and entered a town house complex. She told me she lived on the second floor. As she used the steps in front of me there was a bit of a breeze and even with the billowy skirt she had on I could tell she had a nice ass but still had some of that baby weight to round it out. When she reached the top step she turned on me and smiling asked if I was watching her ass. I said I was and that it was the nicest one I had seen today. She laughed and walked to her door.

"Please come in Zach if you have the time," she said almost with a touch of need in her voice. "OK," I said and followed her in.

The apartment was nice, well kept and neat. She asked for Brittany and sat on the sofa. She pointed for me to sit in an arm chair directly across from her. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She had a pretty matching pink maternity bra, matching her panties that is, and she unhooked it and took it off. Her large breasts settled on her chest and as I had seen before she had large silver dollar sized areoles and long hard nipples.

"I need to top off Brittany and put her in for a nap," she said shyly. She moved Brittany to one nipple and the baby latched on.

Kate let out a little mew and said sometimes Brittany pinches too hard. I laughed and said that I could totally understand why. As Brittany nursed on one side the other nipple started dripping a bit.

She moved the baby to the other side and blushing said, "I want to save some for you Zach, is that OK?" I told her that would be just fine.

She finished up with Brittany and moved her into the bedroom for her nap. She was in there for some time and when she returned she was fully naked. She still had a little of the baby weight on but looked very pretty. Her pussy had a nice down covering of rust color hair but her slit was still visible.

She stood there looking for a complement. "Kate you are a very pretty woman and I do desire to discover all your secrets but I am not gonna cuckold your man," I said.

She walked further and stood in front of me then climbed onto my lap facing her tits towards me. "My husband is overseas for his company for some time and we have an understanding while he is gone. I will tell him all about this adventure so please be with me now," she whispered.

She then took one breast and brought that nipple to my mouth. She did not know how I could use my new powers so when I latched onto her nipple I made her milk pour out and fill my mouth.

She winced and moaned loudly, "Oh damm that feels great, get it all, get all my milk, and suck that breast dry."

While drinking I was also nipping on that nipple and pulling it out with my teeth. When I had drained that breast I switched to her other nipple and sent a thought directly to her clit to warm it up. I slid my thumb down and onto her button and thrummed it for a minute and brought Kate to an extensive orgasm.

She moaned loudly, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Zach. Oh damm I'm cumming so hard. Suck my tits; get all that milk, oh damm that feels great."

Her pussy sprayed my hand, pants and shirt with her strong sweet smelling juices. She shook for several minutes then collapsed onto my shoulder and did some deep breathing. When she revived she slid off me onto her knees and tried to apologize for soaking my clothes.

In a deep blush she told me she never came from breast play and had never sprayed like that ever. She told me to take off all my clothes so she could wash them for me. I jokingly told her she didn't have to make up excuses just to get my clothes off. She smacked my thigh playfully and started undressing me.

She got everything off me except my boxers and kneeling in front of me she slid them down and off. What I have always loved about my cock is that it stays at its full eight inches and then swells and hardens when fully aroused. Her eyes drifted down and locked onto my dick.

"Oh Zach, what a beautiful cock," she whispered and gripped its base.

She then moved forward and slid her mouth onto my dickhead and slowly swallowed me until her lips touched her fingers. What part of my dick she had in her warm mouth felt great. She nursed on my cock for a bit then slid back to my dickhead.

"Kate if you don't stop and wash my clothes I'm gonna have to go to class naked," I said laughing a bit. She released my dick but kissed the head then stood up.

I followed behind her to the mini washer/drier and again watched her ass sway side to side. It was pear shaped and still full from her baby weight. Without turning she asked, "Are you watching my ass again Zach?"

"ABSOLUTLY," I replied, "I can't wait to get at it".

She laughed and loaded my stuff into the washer and turned it on. Before she could move I said "STAY". I grabbed a folded towel and placed it on the washer lid.

"Bend over and open up," I growled.

She laid her large tits on the towel and spread her legs and waited. From behind her I could see her pussy lips shining with her moisture. I knelt down and moving close I ran my tongue down her ass crack, across her brownbud, through her pussy lips then across her clit. Kate moaned and shook her ass.

My tongue moved back to her brownbud and I gave it all my attention for several minutes. My powers loosened her anal ring and let me get my tongue in there deep.

"Oh you're such a bad boy, Zach," she moaned and pushed back against my pointed tongue.

"I told you I was gonna get that beautiful ass," I laughed and slowly pushed two fingers against her brownbud and her back door opened to let those fingers inside which made her hiss and moan deeply.

My fingers also got busy with her dripping pussy and her swelling pussy knot. I stood behind her and moved up with my dick in my hand and slid it between her pussy lips. I stroked my dick back and forth between her pussy lips until it was coated with her hot, warm thick juices.

I placed my dickhead at her pussy door and pushed in just my large dickhead. "Zach you can't cum in me I'm not on the pill."

"Don't worry I have great control," I answered then slid another inch or two up her pussy.

"Oh damm Zach I feel stretched even after the baby," she moaned.

Slowly I slid all eight inches up her pussy until my balls hit her ass.

"Oh dam, I'm so full so full. My poor husband couldn't have my pussy before he left, and your dick is finding places inside me that he never did. Oh dam, give me all of it," she whimpered.

Just then the washing machine started shaking helping my cock move around in her pussy. I reached around and grabbed her clit and moved it between my thumb and finger at the same time increased my dick speed ramming into her pussy.

After a few minutes of all this working her over she shook into the beginning of another climax. Mentally I stroked her g-spot and she sprayed all over my hand and yelled, "Oh damm I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, please Zach, stop, stop, stop."

I stopped my dick but left it deep in her pussy and let her breathing return to normal. I slid out of her and picked her up in my arms and carried her back into the living room. I laid her out on her sofa and sat in the arm chair with my dick and balls hanging between my thighs. She slowly came back from the edge and finally said that she has never been fucked like that in her life.

"So get over here and eat my cum," I ordered her.

She took in a deep breath then rolled off the sofa onto her hands and knees and cat like crawled over to my chair. Her mama boobs swung side to side as she moved across the floor. She gripped my dick and brought her lips to the head. She licked around my helmet then slid my dick to the back of her mouth and swiveled her head rubbing my dickhead against the back of her throat. She slid her mouth tightly up and down my dick for several minutes.

"Do you like the taste of your pussy Kate?" I moaned. She hummed an "ahuh" on my dick making that feel great also. "Use your nice mommy boobs on that big cock, Kate," I moaned.

She moved her boobs up onto my lap and slid my dick between her big momma milk jugs. I reached down and pulled on her nipples and got a palm full of milk in each hand. I then dripped the milk onto my dick which helped it slide in the valley.

"Take the head into your mouth each time Kate," I ordered again.

So each time she ran my dick up between her tits she pushed my dickhead between her lips. I was getting close and told her so. She left my dick and balls between her tits and started working my dickhead with her warm mouth. Using her lips, mouth and throat she brought me over the edge and I began shooting six, seven, eight ropes of my hot thick cum.

My beautiful mother didn't loose a drop keeping her lips tightly around my dickhead and sucked all my cum down into her tummy. She pulled off my dick then looked up at me and smiled.

"That was freaking hot Zach," she said smiling.

"Well pretty mama, crawl back onto the sofa and spread that beautiful pussy," I ordered her. She turned and still on her hands and knees swayed her ass back and forth.

"Are you watching my big ass again Zach," she asked softly.

"Yes and this time I am gonna claim that perfect ass with my hot thick cock," I growled.

She took in a deep breath between her teeth then flipped onto the sofa, spread her legs wide and pointed her pussy at me.

"Ok Zach turn me into a bad mommy, take me anywhere you want, do whatever you want to me, make me cum till I faint," Kate moaned

I knelt in front of her pussy and ran my tongue up her slit over her clit then down her slit and around her asshole. She moaned when my tongue stayed on her brownbud again and pulled her legs onto her breasts when I slid the tip of my tongue slightly into her ass. Her pussy juice poured out and coated her asshole. Not missing this opportunity I lapped up that juice.

I moved my mouth up and captured her now peanut sized clit with my lips. I sucked on it and ran my tongue tip all over her sex bud. With one hand I slid two fingers into her pussy and centered it against her g-spot. While I massaged that spot I used my ESP to excite her g-spot. Liquids just started pouring out of her pussy. She was wild in heat, moaning and shaking there on the sofa.

With my other hand I placed my thumb against her asshole and using my ESP to relax her ass ring I slid my thumb deep down into her ass. I then worked my fingers and thumb into and out of both her love holes adding my ESP to those love tunnels to bring her to an earth shattering climax. I felt her pussy pulse on my fingers and her asshole grip my thumb.

Kate screamed out, "Oh damm I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming please Zach don't stop, don't stop, destroy me, own me, use me, I'm your mommy slut," then moaned and shook with her legs trembling until she dropped her feet to the floor and tried to calm down.

My hands were soaking wet and the room reeked of her sex. I slid my fingers out first. When I went to slid my thumb out of her ass she moaned, "No, no, Zach don't' take it out yet."

"Don't fuss pretty mommy I am gonna fill it with something else, would you like that?" I asked.

"Yes, Yes, YES, do it, do it, fuck my ass with that beautiful big long cock," she begged.

"What's your lonely husband gonna say when you tell him you gave a stranger your mommy ass? Are you gonna promise him he can fill your ass and pound it till he cums hot and deep inside you? Are you gonna be his ass slut anytime he asks?" I growled at her.

"YES, YES, I promise. I'm gonna tell him over the phone to pull out his cock and stroke it as I tell him how you filled my ass over and over again and filled my ass with your big cock and your hot cum," she growled back, "Now fill my ass with your cock till you spray my insides with your hot cum."

So I placed my dickhead against her brownbud and began to push it in. Again using my ESP powers I relaxed her anal ring and placed an itch there that needed scratching. My dickhead popped through her star gate and slowly sunk deep down her ass.

She moaned, "Oh dam Zach I've never felt anything so nasty and so good at the same time," she moaned, "Your dick fills me up, do me, do me."

I began to fuck her ass with my long thick cock, pulling out to the head then sliding fully back down till my balls hit her ass. I increased my pace which became faster and faster. I got my hand back onto her fully engorged clit and captured it between my thumb and pointer and began to roll her clit between them.

She moaned loudly and her body shuddered and she raised her legs tighter onto her tits which raised her ass and allowed my cock to slide deeper into her ass. I pinched and pulled on her clit and could feel her ass chute grab my cock each time I did that.

Again I heard her moan loudly, "Oh Zach I'm close, I'm close again, oh dam there it is, fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my ass," she moaned and she slammed into another very intense orgasm.

As I twirled and pinched her clit she came through several more orgasms. Her pussy and ass were pulsing which I could feel strongly against my cock. That was enough for me to push me over the edge so I pulled her tight against me driving my cock fully into her ass then I shot five or six ropes of my hot thick cum straight up her ass. I could feel my juice running out of her ass and sliding down my balls.

I stroked her body sending her feelings of total fulfillment and contentment. I waited until her breathing returned to normal and I slowly slid my dick out of her ass. When she dropped her feet to the floor I could see my cum dripping out of her ass onto the floor.

"Stay there Kate and rest while I toss my clothes in the dryer," I told her.

After that I walked into her bedroom and checked on her baby who was still sleeping. I went into her bathroom to piss. When done I looked down and saw her pink panties so I picked them up. I walked back into the living room and saw that Kate had rolled up onto the sofa. I knelt down by her head and placing my dick near her mouth told her to clean me. She opened her lips and I slid my dick into her warm mouth. She licked and sucked my dick until it was nice and clean. I slid my dick out and sat in the arm chair.

"Oh Zach, that was a dirty thing to do to a young mommy," she moaned.

I held up her panties and asked her if I could have them as my reward. She blushed deeply and whispered "Yes". I came to the side of the sofa and pushed her legs open.

She moaned and softly said, "Please, no more Zach you wore me out."

I told her to relax then placed her panties at the opening of her pussy and pushed them in. After a bit I slid them out and brought them to my nose and inhaled her aroma. "Now your panties have your honey soaked into them and are my great reward and a great memory," I whispered. She blushed deeply and closed her eyes.

12