Zach the Coven on Winter Solstice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the firelight I saw the coven sisters were naked and glistened sweat on their bodies. Breasts shown in the firelight and all the nipples were firmly extended out. The air was pungent with the banquet and spices and herbs and female essence. The chanting stopped and a female with fiery red hair stood.

"Welcome Zach to our winter solstice ceremony, please come sit at the table and partake of our hospitality," Kate said.

The coven sisters then stood around the table and offered me the seat of honor. I saw I was seated between Kate and Aisling. Morning Doe, Lydiya again Prim sat across from me giving me a wonderful view of various full breast to gaze upon. Evelyn sat on one end and beamed love towards me. My plate was passed around and each coven sister added some morsel of food. I stood and thanked them all for sharing their food and their festival with me and to those that prepared and cooked and set the table. There was a round of applause, some cheers and a few blessings said in the ancient tongue. I raised my goblet and toasted them all.

When I sat Aisling brought a fork full of meat to my lips. "Eat and regain your strength my Chieftain. You are well loved here tonight and I don't think you are quite done sharing your gift," she said laughing. I touched her arm and could sense the beginning of life in their womb. She leaned over and kissed my cheek. My cheek was kissed on the other side and I turned and saw Kate smiling brightly.

Having fed from all on my plate I waited with a feeling of strength building up strongly within me. I like all of the sisters was naked. Suddenly under the table I felt my thighs pushed apart and my cock entered what must have been a warm wet mouth. I moved my hands under the table and wrapped my fingers in the sister's hair.

I used that grip to fuck the unseen mouth as she moved up and down my cock. I held off my own orgasm but used my power to excite her tits, clit and pussy. With my dick well into her throat she soon swooned from lack of air and an explosive orgasm. Her mouth slid off my cock as she slipped to the floor. My cock was soon engulfed again and again while the same scenario repeated with other sisters eager to please.

After desert Kate called a halt to the festivities. She told me to stand and led me into the large den. Another large ornate chair stood in the center. She moved me to sit. There were no arms on the heavy chair. It had a short seat so my big balls hung over the side. A gong sounded and two novices entered and knelt before me. Soft cloths were dipped into a bowl and warm infused liquid was used to clean and anoint my cock and balls.

They rose and moved away. Another gong sounded and all lights but two tall candles next to my chair were extinguished. The fireplace lit the room with its amber glow and scent. More herbs and spices were tossed into the flames and the atmosphere became heavy.

From the entrance way to the den a procession lit by candles came into the room and the coven sisters formed a semi-circle in front of the chair. The candlelight danced off the naked bodies of various shapes and sizes. The center parted and a robed female walked hesitantly to stand in front of me. Kate moved and slid the robe to the floor.

A female of exquisite beauty with sea blue eyes stood before me. Her long black hair flowed across her shoulders some strands hiding her full young breast and some pointing downwards to a shaved labia and a crescent moon of curly black hair just above the joining of her pussy lips.

She was frightened but aroused as could be seen by the moisture seeping from her pussy lips in the firelight. Kate pulled the girl's long black hair behind her back. The sweat on her torso and between the hills of her firm breasts shone in the candle light. Her nipples were firm and sat in the center of large dark chocolate aureoles. Her breast rose and fell as she breathed in her nervousness. She was brave enough to look me in my eyes and sneak a peak at my fat cock rising up my belly.

"What is your name child and why do you stand before me?" I asked her.

"My name is Kiandra. It translates in the old Irish to "Ancient Magical Water." I am descended from a Selkie! I am no child for I have already seen eighteen autumns. I stand before you for a coven solstice ritual. If I am to be allowed to join this coven as a novice I must give my virginity to a Chieftain on the night of the solstice. If you find me desirable and worthy I give myself to you willingly," she said with pride.

I looked to Kate and she gave me a go ahead nod. I invited Kiandra to straddle my knees. Her thighs sat outside my legs and her pussy lips opened and her sweet female juice dripped down my balls. I pulled her forward by her firm ass cheeks and her pussy lips kissed the base of my cock.

"Have you been with a man in any way Kiandra?" I asked as I slowly seeped my power into her body to calm and excite her.

"No my Chieftain. I come to you pure of body and spirit. I have graduated high school and started college so I am book knowing about the human body and intercourse but no boy or girl, no man or woman has intimate knowledge of me. I also have never explored my own body and know no pleasures that it can provide. I await your pleasure my Chieftain," she said strongly.

"Do you give yourself freely and without constraints knowing this special gift comes with some pain?" I whispered.

"The pain will be brief I am told and the pleasure after I will cherish and remember the specialness of this ritual," she replied.

"Are you on protection? Are you concerned with perhaps ending the night being with child?" I asked concerned.

"Since no man has know me there was no need for protection. As to whether I leave with child that is for the goddess to decide" she said with conviction.

I moved a hand onto one of her firm breasts. She hissed with fright but then pushed her breast against my hand. I cupped that apple sized breast and moved my thumb across her nipple. She hissed again as I pulled out her hard nipple and rolled it between my thumb and fingers. I repeated the breast play on her other side and felt pussy juice run down my balls as I tweaked her other nipple.

Kiandra was straddled across my thighs and her vulva was spread open so I could see her dripping wet pussy which caressed my swollen balls. My hard dick was stretched upwards leaking pre-cum on her tummy. From another potion my dick felt rock hard and throbbing. My power I let just lightly seep into her body to work on her femaleness.

Using my hands on her firm ass cheeks I raised her body and slid her wet warm pussy lips up and down the length of the underside of my cock. When she reached my dickhead I used it to rub her clit back and forth, round and round. This went on for several minutes as I leaked more power against her pussy until I felt her knees stiffen at my side. She slumped onto my chest burying me with her long black hair and washed my groin with her heavy scented pussy honey. When her breathing returned to normal she began to chant which was picked up the others in the coven.

She sat upright and taking my cock in her small hands she rubbed my helmet through her pussy lips and placed it against the wet doorway. She moved slightly downwards and my fat cockhead pushed her wet lips aside and popped into her vagina. Kiandra took in a deep hissing breath and slowly sank her pussy down a little more until my cock touched the barrier of her virginity.

Kiandra moved her pussy up and down on my cockhead tapping her hymen over and over. She put her hands on my shoulders and using them for leverage drove down on my cock until her cunt lips were smothering my balls. She moaned loudly and shuddered against my chest.

She slowly moved up my dick and kissed my dickhead with the opening of her pussy. She slowly descended my eight inch fat cock and took it all. As my hands held and played with her breasts she repeated her ride over and over. I looked between us and could see blood at the base of my cock.

I centered my power on her g-spot as my cock slid across it. Warm thick pussy juice ran down my balls and between my ass cheeks. I felt her pussy pulse on my hard cock and she moaned loudly again and again as she took my cock in deep.

Taking control she then fucked me with a pussy that was so tight and so hot. As she humped away she chanted in that strange language. The coven sisters then circled me and placed their hands on parts of my body. My power poured out of me and found each female's sexual essence center. They each used my powers for their own pleasure. In my mind I made their clits swell and pussy honey pour out from them. Each one used their other hand to rub their pussy and clit until each shattered into an intense orgasm.

It was then that I realized that Kiandra had cum strongly also and was milking me to an earth shattering orgasm. Lifting her by her ass I dropped her down hard. I drove my cock up into her pussy and pushed past the entrance to her womb. The potion given me earlier had swollen my ball sacks and my hot cum came blasting out of my cock. I shot seven, eight, nine, ten thick hot jets of cum deep into the void of her womb.

Kiandra screamed loudly and buried her face against my shoulder. She breathed heavily then kissed my neck and shoulder. She pulled back and kissed me deeply for several minutes.

"Thank you my Chieftain, I have passed the test and can become a novice to this coven. Let me do you this honor," she said and moved off my cock and knelt before me.

With her hands behind her back her mouth engulfed my cockhead. Slowly she slid her warm tongue along my cock until my helmet reached her throat. She took in a deep breath then pushed her face down until her lips kissed my belly. She took all eight inches of my fat cock and my cock knot was basting in her tight throat. She sucked and pulled a few drops of my cum out my cockhead. She made her lips tight around my fat cock them sucked upwards cleaning off my cum, her juices and the blood from her sacrifice.

She kissed my dickhead then stood. Two novices draped her in her robe and they turned and walked from the den. Two other coven sisters helped me stand and moved me towards the fireplace. The blonde was full bodied and had mango like full breasts covering her torso. The brunet was tall and athletic and her apple breasts sat high and firm.

There were buckets of warm soapy water which they used to wash my body. At times they used their soapy breast and ran them up and down my arms and legs or across my back. My firm cock and heavy balls got a lot of attention, either by soft hands or soapy breasts. I let my power move into each of their willing bodies and before I was all washed I brought them each to a soft orgasm. They hugged me on each side and shimmied through their pleasure. Warm water and soft cloths were finally used to rinse and dry me. They used the last of the warm water to play with and rinse each other.

"Let me taste each of you," I said with authority. They stood in front of me and allowed me to run my fingers up the crease of their pussy. With my contact I drew down a heavy dose of their fragrant pussy honey. I brought my wet fingers to my lips and licked them clean. I went back for more several times and on my last pass I rubbed their clit and again gave them a stronger orgasm. They moaned and dropped to their knees. In the firelight I could see their labia and thighs shining from pussy juices.

They stood on shaky legs and scolded me that they would have to wash each other again and laughed. My clothes were brought in and they lovingly dressed me kissing my body as they worked. When they were done they bowed and thanked me for the privilege to be of service to the coven Chieftain and each kissed me deeply. They asked slightly ashamed if I would be back in the spring for the next festival. When I answered, "I guess so," they smiled brightly and giggled like school girls even though it was obvious they were well past college.

Kate and Lydyia walked me to the door. Standing by an SUV was the redhead with the white streaks. "Aisling will drive you to the bus Zach so you can be on your way to your family for your Christmas festival. Be well until we summon you in the spring," Kate said then gave me a big hug around her baby belly and kissed me deeply. Lydyia moved in and did the same lingering into the kiss. She held me tightly and started crying into my shoulder.

"Hush now my princesses. I will see you again in the spring and you can show off your baby girls. Maybe my daughters can spare some mother's milk to nourish me also. Until then be well and if need be text or call," I cuddled them then moved towards the car.

"Come my Chieftain your ride awaits! Perhaps when you return for the All Hollows Eve festival my mother and I could take turns nourishing you with our milk. My mother and I thank you for the gift of our daughters now growing in our womb. My new sister will grow up with her niece, my daughter, and learn the ways of our coven and the ancient ways and language. We best be off if you are to catch the bus back home," Aisling said with a slight whimper in her voice. Then she took me in her arms and kissed me deeply.

The ride back was without issue. We waited in the warm car until we saw the bus coming down the road. Aisling then leaned over and ran her small hand up and down my cock. It always stays its eight inches and just firms up when excited. She squeezed the shaft and finished at the head.

"Take care of yourself Zach. I wanna ride my baby swollen tummy up and down your fine cock and cum like crazy when you come back in the spring. Plan to be up here for spring break. There are a few more coven sisters that need to be bred by our Chieftain. We all love you Zach. You are the savior of our coven. Your powers will be manifest in your daughters for years to come. What a blessing from the goddess! Now go to your family and kiss that wonderful mother that produced you and grew to the man you are today. Now go before I start crying," Aisling said then kissed me deeply.

I grabbed my sack from the back then leaned across her and massaging her breast I kissed her deeply. I leaked my power to her pussy and pulled down her sweet juices and left her with wet panties and a soft quick orgasm.

Aisling broke the kiss and slapped my cheek lightly. "You are so mean Zach to leave me like this. I'm gonna have to climb into my mother's bed and have her finish what you started. Now get out before I drive you back to the manor house and keep you as my pet," she laughed.

I got out of the car and moved to her side of the SUV and she moved the window down. "Show me your breasts my princess so I have something to keep me warm on the ride home," I begged.

She laughed and opened her coat and her blouse. She had no bra so her firm young breasts were there to enjoy. I moved my hand inside and massaged each warm breast and felt her nipples harden against my palm. I moved that behind her head and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her lips hard against mine. We kissed hard and long and she pulled my power into her and shook through a huge orgasm.

We kissed softly as she regained her strength. "Go Zach, go NOW! You're breaking my heart for longing for you to be my mate. Leave me Zach with tender memories until spring. Go before I start balling," she wept as she kissed me one last time and moved the window up and pealed out away from the bus stop.

The bus pulled up and I paid my fair for the ride back thinking my winter solstice adventure was all over. The driver said he wanted to run into the bar and get a coffee for the long ride back to the city. I found a wide seat in the back that gave me leg room. I closed my eyes to get some rest. I heard the door open and the bus started out.

Suddenly someone sat on my lap. It startled me and I opened my eyes but it was now dark at the back of the bus. "Hello Zach. I heard you where on the bus from Chet and I changed quickly and ditched the bar and took a chance."

She opened her coat and grabbed my hand and brought it up onto a warm naked breast. "I told you I could make some time for you and give you a good time," she whispered. I realized it was Rosie from the bar.

She moved back a bit on my lap and unbuckled my pants and pulled the zipper down. I always go commando so my long fat cock came out to play. Rosie lifted her skirt and moved a very wet warm pussy up and down the underside of my now hard cock. She lifted and moved my cockhead through her pussy lips and got the tip nice and wet. She positioned my fat cockhead to the door to her pussy and sunk her warm oven down my cock till she sat on my lap again.

"Oh Zach I knew your cock would fill my cunt and push up way inside me. Oh damm, I feel so filled up. I can't wait till your hot cum fills this tight pussy and makes me cum like crazy!" she moaned.

"If you wanna cum like crazy get off my cock and pull my pants down. I don't wanna get them soaked when you spray out your cum all over me," I growled.

Rosie moaned as she slid of my cock and knelt between my legs. I lifted as she pulled my jeans to my ankles. "Suck my fat cock while you're down there girl," I ordered.

Rosie licked up and down my hard eight inch shaft cleaning off her own hot juices. Looking up at me she took my dickhead between her moist lips and slowly swallowed it down her throat. My dickhead got massaged as Rosie swallowed her saliva tightening down her throat. She then spent several minutes riding my cock with her tight lips and hot wet tongue.

I grabbed her fat tits hard then pulled on her fat nipples. She moaned on my cock making that feel even better. I used the contact with my cock to leak power into her body and brought her towards an orgasm. Her nipples grew out and hardened and pussy juice leaked out of her cunt to run down her thighs and wet the floor of the bus.

She shuddered a bit then jumped up onto my lap and sunk her hot wet cunt down my cock. She rode hard against me rubbing her large clit against the base of my cock. Her cunt was tight around my cock so her pussy lips pulled out as she rode up my cock and pulled inward when she slid down my cock. All of that massaged her clit making her moan each time she took me deep.

I moved my thumb onto her clit and rubbed in circles. Her cunt gripped my cock hard and pulsed. Hot woman cum shot out from between her pussy lips and my cock to soak where we met together.

"Oh FUCK Zach I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Oh daammm I'm Fucking Cumming!" Rosie moaned as she jack-hammered up and down on my hard cock.

She shook on my cock taking me as deep as she could and the top of her cunt was kissing my dickhead. I could have held back but I let go with six, seven, eight thick blasts of cum. I guessed the coven potions were still affecting me. As I was blasting her pussy I pushed her backwards against the other bus seat and took a fat nipple between my teeth.

I bit down hard and caused her to have another strong orgasm. Pussy juice flowed as she tilted her head back to moan to the ceiling. I grabbed her long hair and pulled hard tilting her head back even more. I bit the other fat nipple and pushed my thumb against her clit pushing her through another strong orgasm. Her pussy pulsed hard on my cock and more juice wet our crotch.

"Enough oh fuck enough!" Rosie begged as she tried to calm the feelings racing through her body.

I let go of her hair and she leaned her fat tits against my chest and nuzzled her face into my shoulder. She breathed heavily as I felt her pussy gripping me in her aftershocks of her last powerful orgasm. Her hot breath ran across my neck as she gave me soft kisses and licked the sweat at the base of my hair. She slowly returned to some degree of calm.

"Oh Zach, you sure can fuck sweetie. I think you destroyed my cunt. I haven't had a big long one like you in a long time. Let me rest. Oh I can still feel your fat cock deep up inside my cunt. You really fill a girl up. I felt your hot cum shooting up inside me. It made my pussy pulse each time your dickhead swelled and shot your goo. I hope I'm safe. I make my guys wear rubbers but I let you go bareback to feel all of your big cock. Oh what a great fuck that was," Rosie babbled on.