Zachary & Ciara Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mspat
mspat
545 Followers

"But I'm not sleepy," Emilee whined.

"You don't have to go to sleep. You can read a book until you're ready to fall asleep," her mother said.

"I think watching an hour of television will be more relaxing," Emilee said smiling coyly.

"Alright," Ciara said marveling at her daughter's negotiating skills, "an hour of television, then its lights' out and off to sleep. Say goodnight to Zachary."

"Goodnight Zachary," Emilee said holding her arms out for a hug.

"Goodnight, munchkin," Zach replied giving her, her hug. "I'll see you in the morning."

After Ciara had given Emilee her bath and put her to bed she and Zach sat alone in the living room thinking about the events of the evening neither of them saying a thing to the other.

"Ciara ..."

"I don't want that ... that ... anywhere near my child ever again." Ciara said standing and walking over to the picture window. "If he comes near either Emilee or me again I'll ..."

"He won't." Zach said going over to the window and standing behind her. "I promise you Colin won't get within thirty meters of either you or Emilee."

"I can't believe the he acted," Ciara said her anger growing as she thought about the way Colin threatened Emilee, "the way he spoke to Emilee."

"Did you know about the drawing?" Zach asked.

"I knew she was giving him a drawing." Ciara replied. "But I didn't know what it was a drawing of. She said it was a secret between her and Colin, something he needed to make him happy. I never dreamed she was giving him horse racing tips, or I wouldn't have allowed her to give the drawing to him."

"Did you know that she could make a wish and a vision would appear?"

"No, I figured she was too young to tell me how or when her visions appeared. I'm sorry about this Zach. I should have looked at the drawing before she gave it to that clown, and I could've kept all of this from happening."

"You're not responsible for what Colin did," Zach said turning Ciara to face him. "Colin's the one who should be apologizing and be ashamed of himself for coming here with the intention of using an impressionable little girl."

They stood in front of the picture window staring into each other's eyes. Him marveling at the deep, dark, rich brown color of hers and her getting lost in the warm chocolate brown color of his.

Zach gave in to an urge that always came over him whenever he was around her. He took his hand brought it up and gently stroked her cheek, enjoying the softness of her skin as it moved under his fingertips.

"Your skin is so smooth and soft," he said his voice just above a whisper. "It reminds me of the finest silk."

"Did you say something?" she asked still lost in the deepness of his eyes, and she realized that his lips were moving, but she didn't hear what he said.

"I said I want to kiss you." Zachary replied as he put his arms around her and lowered his lips near hers to get what he desired.

"I think it's time for me to head off to bed."

Ciara said pressing her hand gently against his chest stopping the kiss they almost shared.

"Alright," Zachary said, "but can I get a kiss on the cheek before you go?"

"I don't see anything wrong with that," Ciara said after giving his request some thought.

Zach turned his face to the side and leaned down so that Ciara could kiss him on the cheek, as her lips neared his face, he changed position and her lips landed on his lips giving him a quick peck.

"Thank you," Zachary said going and sitting back down in the couch.

"You sneak." Ciara said tapping him on the head as she left the living room and made her way to her room.

'It might've been sneaky,' Zach said to himself smiling, 'but you didn't say you didn't enjoy it.'

mspat
mspat
545 Followers
12