Zach's Night Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew this is the first time Kristen's ever done this so I wanted to see her reaction. She spread Vicky's legs and her mouth didn't take any time to get to know Vicky's pussy. She was eagerly sucking and licking and eating her pussy like a champ. I knew it wouldn't take me long to cum now.

As I entered Kristen, I heard her moan on Vicky's pussy and Dave had moved over so Vicky could suck on his cock.

I fucked Kristen and I was hitting her deep inside. Even though I was as deep as I could inside of her, I grabbed her hips to meet my cock each time, needing to get deeper. I felt my cock getting harder and knew I was about to cum inside of her.

Dave was just cumming inside of Vicky's mouth, Vicky was cumming on Kristen's face and now it was my turn. I could not help but yell as I came inside of her so much I thought I would explode. It kept cumming out and I couldn't stop.

I don't think I ever came like that in my life, holy shit. I leaned on Kristen, not wanting to take my cock out of her pussy yet. Then I laid down on the bed and all you could hear in the room was deep breathing. I looked around and everyone was laying on each other trying to catch their breathe.

I felt someone move and then I felt a mouth on my cock, it was Vicky.

"Zach, I think we need to give Kristen a taste of what I had last week," Vicky said.

Dave and I both popped up like a Jack in the Box. Kristen raised her eyebrows, not sure of what she was talking about.

Vicky continued sucking on my cock and the thought of Kristen having two cocks inside of her definitely made my cock come back to life very quickly.

"Come here baby, got another surprise for you," I said. "Dave, you want to get inside her pussy?" I asked.

"Hells yeah!" Dave eagerly yelled.

Dave laid down and motioned for Kristen to sit on top of him. I watched Kristen ride Dave's cock for a bit and that looked so hot, her lips wrapped around his cock. She was so damn wet too, shit! Vicky again came over and put her mouth on my cock and I reached down and grabbed her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

Hearing her pussy slapping against his cock was all I could take. I moved over by them and Dave slowed down. Her pussy was so wet and I rubbed my cock on her lips, pulled her ass apart and rubbed my cock on her ass. I then put my fingers on her pussy, putting as much juices on and in her ass with my fingers.

"Zach, you have got to be kidding me! You are going to fuck me in my ass too?" Kristen asked.

Vicky went over to her and said, "Yes sexy and you're going to love it," as she put mouth on hers. Vicky kissed her wildly and grabbed her nipples, caressing them. That gave me the chance again to work her ass with my fingers to loosen it up some more.

It was good and wet now so I put the head of my cock on her ass and pushed gently in. Vicky kept kissing her which was a good distraction and Dave was slowly rubbing his cock on her pussy. He started rubbing his cock faster against her lips and I could tell by Kristen's moans on Vicky's mouth that she was going to cum on his cock. I smiled as I saw Dave's cock get drenched with Kristen's pussy juices. Fuck that was so fucking hot!!!

I then stuck the head of my cock inside of her and pulled out and then in again. It had been a while since we'd done this and I knew she'd be tight as hell. I put my cock in a little further and moved slowly inside and then I moved forward until I was touching her ass with my balls, all of me was inside of her.

I sat there for a second, enjoying the feeling,letting her adjust and then Dave knew it was time to shine. He put his cock in her pussy and Kristen was moaning, yelling from ecstasy. We both started moving inside of her and it wasn't long before I was fucking her hard in her ass.

Vicky had moved over onto Dave's face and she was facing Kristen. While Vicky was grinding her wet pussy on Dave's face, she had Kristen's face in her hands in an incredible kiss. She then stopped kissing her and was screaming that she was cumming on Dave's face.

After she finished cumming, she moved off of his face and came over to stroke Kristen's clit. With the both of us fucking her and Vicky rubbing her clit, it wasn't long before she was soaking Dave's cock again. Kristen was filling the room with her voice and her wet pussy slapping against Dave's cock was filling the room.

I knew it wasn't going to be long before I unloaded my cum in her ass, this was all just too much for me.

"Kristen, I'm going to cum in your ass baby, I'm going to cum hard! Fuck baby, fuck!!!"

I was cumming in her and I didn't want to stop, it felt so fucking damn good. I slowed down as I felt the last bit of cum leak out of my cock.

I reluctantly moved my cock out of her ass and Dave grabbed her hips, slapping her pussy against his cock. Kristen looked gloriously spent and Dave was working her good. Vicky started rubbing her clit again and before long Dave was yelling while he was cumming in her pussy.

"I can't believe I am cumming again, fuck, don't stop Dave!" Kristen yelled.

Even though Dave had just about finished cumming, he kept fucking her to bring her to her final release. As Kristen settle down, Dave slowed down as well.

Vicky came over and gave Kristen a sweet kiss, pulled away and smiled at her. "I told you you'd love it," Vicky said as she kissed her again.

Dave gently pulled her off of his cock and they both collapsed on the bed.

Babe," Kristen said while breathing hard. "We have got to do that again."

Hell yeah I thought with a smile. We all just laid on the bed enjoying the moment and before long all of us were passed out, body on body.

12