Zack's Dream Come True

Story Info
A boy wakes up as a hunk, hot enough for his crush.
1.3k words
3.98
31.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack was in his first year of college. He studied photography and was 18 years old. His crush - Elsie - who was also 18, sat next to him in photography class.

Today was the last day of the first year of college before the start of summer. A lot of students were wearing pretty ample clothing due to the heat. And for Zack, these times were his favourite of the year.

Elsie was, in his opinion, the most beautiful creature he had set his eyes on. She was a brunette who had dyed her hair blonde, had amazing blue eyes, a really pretty face, her body wasn't fat nor skinny, and a height of exactly 5'4 1/2.

Zack had known Elsie since the start of high school. He still remembers when they were 13 or 14, he and his friends (including Elsie and her friends) all played a game of Truth or Dare during a lesson. One guy asked Elsie what her bra size was, and she revealed it to be 34DD. Her boobs were definitely big back then and so everyone believed her.

Now back to the day in the photography lesson; due to the hot temperature, Elsie was wearing a silk, white shirt which was nearly completely transparent. Her boobs were much bigger by now, and Zack was sure because her bra had a black tag that you could read if you looked hard enough through the silk shirt: "36H".

Zack's dick started to stiffen.

"I just wanna go home and fall on asleep on my bed for the rest of summer" Elsie said, making Zack snap out of his daydream.

"Uh, yeah same here hahaha. You gonna hang out?" Zack asked.

"I'm too tired to go for a date so imma just hang out with my friends."

"Oh nice."

Zack was just over 5'5 with a skinny body and had a 4 inch dick (6 inch when erect). He had always been self-conscious about his body, mainly because it didn't ever meet Elsie's type for a boyfriend - tall, handsome, muscles and a big dick. He knew all that from Elsie's friend Isabella, who is also a close friend of Zack's (she had big tits too, which looked much bigger than Elsie's).

The bell rang and class was over. Zack dreaded the thought of never being able to have sex with Elsie, because that's what he's been wanting to do since they were 13 when she first grew big tits. He also never understood the concept of male genetics and heritage. See, his dad was just over 6 foot when he was Zack's age with a muscular physique and - Zack knows this because he walked into the bathroom at the wrong time - a big dick, which looked around 7-8 inches in its soft state. Zack's brother Joe, on the other hand, was a much more true definition of a man. Joe was only 3-4 years older than Zack and yet he had the body of a god. 6'5, really attractive muscles, handsome and a really large dick - around 9 or 10 inches when soft and 11.5 when erect.

Zack had always thought there was something seriously wrong with him. He even worked out at the gym but never showed any signs of muscle improvement. He was a complete outlier in his family's genetics. Until one day.

It's now the middle of summer and Zack is cycling home from a friend's house. He just enjoyed the new Call of Duty game with his friend Edward, and was planning to go home and buy a copy for himself. However, just as Zack was turning right onto his street, a speeding Land Rover knocked Zack off his bike and his landed pretty hard on the pavement which knocked him out. The driver of the car quickly got out the car and called the ambulance.

Zack woke up in hospital the following morning.

"Good morning" said a doctor, who was standing next a projector screen with a clipboard in his hand.

Zack felt something weird about his body, and realised that 3 things were different - his hands were bigger, his pecs were larger and he had definitely grown about 2-3 inches taller.

"I'll explain the rare thing which you're going through, Zack. See, it seems as though you have had a tumour in your brain right next to your pituitary gland, and it's been preventing you from growing in the way you should be. Also, instead of using all of those gym workouts and protein shakes you repeatedly took, your body has just been storing all of the chemical energy because of the tumour. But, you landing hard on your hard has surprisingly knocked that tumour out of your system and is now going to completely transform your body, therefore you will be experiencing some very fast and extreme changes when you wake up tomorrow. "

Zack returned home that afternoon after some paperwork and some final checks to make sure he was okay. His parents were in the living room watching TV.

"Oh hey Zack!" his dad called. "We came to visit you in the hospital at ll day yesterday but you never woke up."

"Then the doctor said that you'll be completely fine by the next day" said Zacki's mum. Joe walked into the room.

"'sup lil bro,", he said, "you feeling ok-"

Just then Joe noticed Zack's height difference and his larger hands. Zack then explained the whole situation to his family and told them "not to worry" but that he will be going through some "'extreme' changes".

Zack decided to sleep naked that night in case the 'changes' don't fully work due to his clothes being too small. It also meant he didn't need to turn his fan on before sleeping, to get rid off the hot, summer air.

Zack woke up from a dream about having sex with Elsie, and it was the most realistic and awesome dream he had ever had. When he woke up, he sat right up with his blanket covering him from the waist down. He couldn't believe his reflection in his mirror that was directly in front of his bed and against the wall.

His body was now muscular - as in, he was now a complete muscle hunk, just like the ones you see in men's magazines. He had definitely grown a lot taller and he had big hands. Zack was so proud of his reflection that he patted himself on the head. He then remembered the dream he just had of Elsie and that caused a really weird feeling in his crotch. He could feel a huge piece of muscle standing up and hardening which was visible from the blanket. His brand new big dick was already rock hard at the thought of Elsie, and Zack couldn't believe his eyes. It was almost 3 times thicker than the average dick, and when Zack got his ruler out of his draw, he found his equipment's true measurement - 11.7 inches soft, 13.3 inches erect.

The thought of his new masculine form thrusting itself into Elsie's beautiful body gave him nice thoughts to jerk off to. He stimulated himself by moving his left hand over his abs and pecs right onto his nipples, and he rubbed them for the ultimate pleasure. He kept thinking of all the ways he'd play with Elsie's body for 2 and a half hours straight, before finally busting a huge load of cum right into his large, empty coffee mug that was on the table next to his bed. Usually he would just cum into some tissues, but this time he wanted to see how much he would make - and it was an unholy amount of sperm that nearly overflowed the mug.

"I think I should give Elsie a call." thought Zack, smiling.