Zadza's Prize - Prologue

Story Info
A demon of lust has been summoned to Francis Dee Academy.
2.8k words
4.66
16.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is in part inspired by the hentai Mija Beautiful Demon. This is the prologue and from there, the series should have about five chapters.

***

Five figures stood in a circle on the roof above Francis Dee Academy. Above them, the first thunderstorm of spring raged. The wind howled. Lightning jumped from cloud to cloud. Cold, hard rain splattered every surface. It was a perfect night.

On the ground in the space between the figures was carved an intricate seal. The figures chanted together and as they did so, the seal began to glow like a hellish ember. Nearby, a bolt of lightning arced through the sky and struck a couple dozen feet away from the party.

One of the figures, a younger woman, yelped, drawing nasty looks from her fellow chanters. The baleful light of the seal wavered. She immediately fell back in line with the others and before long, the light of the seal was brighter than ever.

Soon, the chanting reached a fever pitch. The figures each reached into the pockets of their cloaks and pulled out an item. Every item was different. One figure held a family photo from Christmas. Another held an ornate hairbrush. Each figure eyed their respective item with a sense of longing and sadness. Then, after a moment's pause, they all threw their items into the glowing circle in front of them and chanted louder than ever.

The glowing circle erupted in light as a single bolt of lightning struck its center. The roof of the academy flashed with blinding light for several seconds.

When the light faded, a new figure could be seen crouching above the glowing circle on the ground. There were gasps from the group of five figures as they all took notice of the newcomer.

Particularly, the young woman from earlier yelped and fell backwards onto her butt. Her eyes were wide with terror and disbelief as she looked at the shadowy being in front of her. She tried to stand, but her feet slipped on the wet ground.

One of the other figures, this one an older man, spoke up.

"Mrs. Carraway, you are disrespecting the master!"

The young woman ignored him. Her gaze was fixed on the hunched figure in front of her.

"It's-it's real! I didn't think it would be real!"

"Being new is no excuse, Mrs. Carraway. You knew what you were getting into, no show some-"

The figure in the middle of the circle stood up, silencing the man immediately.

Mrs. Carraway saw as the figure stood that it was a woman - almost a woman. She had a feminine figure with generous breasts and a slender yet curvaceous body. Her skin was a light violet color and her hair a billow of black shadows. On her purple skin were many black markings or tattoos. From the sides of her head protruded two forward facing horns.

The young woman mostly focused on the being's face. It was a gorgeous face touched by supernatural beauty with full lips and high cheekbones. As Mrs. Carraway drank in the demon's beauty, she felt an odd stirring between her legs. A giddiness that made her temporarily forget her loving husband at home.

The older man spoke up.

"Master Zadza, I apologize for her impudence. She's new and -"

"Shut up, Anderson," the demon said. Then she turned her attention back to Mrs. Carraway. "What's your name, dear?"

Despite her overwhelming fear, Mrs. Carraway felt compelled to answer the demon.

"My name is Susan."

The demon seemed to taste this bit of information, weighing it in her mind before turning back to Mrs. Carraway and smiling. As she did so, she revealed long, razor sharp canines.

"A pretty name for a pretty woman."

The demon snapped her fingers and before Susan knew it, she was naked. Her robe and clothes were piled up underneath her. The cold rain stung at her exposed skin.

"A very pretty woman," the demon said.

"We can provide Mrs. Carraway as an offering, Master Zadza," the man, Anderson, said.

Without sparing a look to the man, the demon held up her index finger and fired off a bolt of lightning at the man. It struck him plain in the chest and sent him flying backwards.

Then the demon lowered herself on all fours above Susan Carraway and ran her clawed finger along the woman's midsection. Where the demon touched, Susan felt a pang of intense, tingling pleasure. She moaned softly.

"Mrs. Carraway," the demon said. "Does that mean there is a Mr. Carraway?"

Again, Susan felt compelled to answer the demon.

"Yes. My husband, Mark."

"How sweet. Does he pleasure you properly?"

The demon's claw came dangerously close to Susan's crotch.

"Yes! Of course!" Mary insisted.

The demon shook her head and frowned. Susan found she could not take her eyes off the demon's cherry lips. Although she knew it was wrong, she wondered what it would feel like to kiss those lips. What would the demon taste like?

"Your husband doesn't satisfy you," the demon said. "I can read it in every twitch of your beautiful body."

"What? No! Mark satisfies me just fine!"

"Oh?"

The demon shoved her clawed index finger between Susan's pussy lips, causing her to buck and squeak. Susan's pussy immediately grew hot and slick as it tingled with supernatural pleasure.

"Stop! Only he's supposed to touch there!" Susan cried.

She hated how good it felt. The heat spilled into her lower half, concentrating at her entrance.

"I'm sure all he does when he touches you is stick it in and empty himself."

"No, it's not true!"

But wasn't it? How many nights had Mark awkwardly crawled on top of her, fucked, and fallen asleep? He hadn't even touched her clit since college!

On cue, the demon pulled her finger out of Susan's snatch and began to focus on her pleasure bud instead. The pleasure magnified, shattering any and all coherent thoughts in the young teacher. Susan loved her husband, but he never made her feel like this. This beautiful demon with her full, plump lips and lovely curves was driving Susan mad.

And then the demon pulled her hand away and stood up. Immediately, the pleasure died away and Susan was left in the merciless cold of the storm.

The young woman groped at her crotch, desperately trying to rekindle the fire. The feeling was so good before! She knew Mark had his limitations, but she didn't know by how much. Tears began to seep from her eyes as she struggled with herself. She knew it was wrong to ask. Mark was her husband, but this demon was so alluring.

"Please," Susan begged. "I need more."

The demon chuckled.

"But I thought your husband was the only one allowed to touch you?"

"He is! But-ugh I don't know. It felt so good!"

Susan thought of the years ahead. Of a husband to clumsy and selfish to see her growing disappointment. Unable to notice the brewing resentment until it slapped him in the face.

Meanwhile, standing in front of Susan was an opportunity. Wasn't that why she had joined her fellow faculty members in the first place? Excitement and danger. A break from a monotonous and bland marriage.

The demon represented a break from the thick gray fog that had descended on Susan's life. Besides, was it really betraying Mark? The demon was a woman, not man. This was different. Besides, perhaps Mark could join the fun later.

"I will not give you more pleasure," The demon said. "Not unless you beg me for it."

Susan threw up her hand.

"Please, give it to me! I want it!"

"Now that's a different tune. Do you pledge to make me your new master?"

Susan paused, her eyes widening. The utterance of the word master unsettled her. Still, she was painfully aware of the cold emptiness settling between her legs. It felt like no love or warmth would ever touch her again unless she begged for the demon's touch.

"Master? What do you mean?"

"You will serve me, Susan. You will perform any act I desire no matter the cost. Even if it betrays every moral fiber of your being."

"No," Susan said. "I can't do that."

The demon shook her head and turned away from Susan.

"What a disappointment. You'll never feel this pleasure again. Still, it's your choice."

Susan watched the demon walk away feeling a growing sense of panic. Was this a mistake? She thought of all the quiet nights she spent alone on the couch while Mark went out with his work friends. She remembered every insufferable, long drive where they had nothing to talk about, so they sat in complete silence. Then she thought of the way he filled her every other night. Rough and uncaring and never giving her the slightest consideration.

Meanwhile, excitement and a new life stood in front of her. She could reach out and seize it, but it was fading fast. Fading because of her precious morals. Had they ever given her any happiness? Besides, what was the worst this beautiful creature could ask her to do?

"Wait, don't go!" Susan cried.

The demon stopped and looked back at Susan over her shoulder.

"Will you accept?"

"I'll do it!"

"You'll have me as your master? You'll perform every action I demand of you?"

One of Susan's robed compatriots spoke up.

"Do it already, Susan! Don't keep the master waiting."

The demon's rage was quick. She held up her finger and with a jolt of black lightning, silenced the man.

"She'll make her decision on her own, you oaf!"

"I'll do it," Susan said. "I'll give myself to you. I'll make you my master. Just take me away from this wretched, boring life."

The demon chuckled.

"It always amazes me how much wretched disappointment flows just under the surface for you humans. You all feel so unsatisfied with life."

Susan got to her feet and ran to give the demon a tight, desperate hug. The demon's body was soft and inviting. She smelled sweet and a little spicy, like cinnamon.

"Please. Just make it all go away. I'll do whatever you ask."

"Good, my dear. You won't regret this," The demon said. "Now drink from me."

The demon placed her hand on Susan's head and with incredible strength, forced Susan to her knees. The young teacher was now face-to-face with the demon's pussy. The musky scent wafting from it made Susan's head spin.

"I've never done this before," Susan said.

"Are you reneging on our deal so soon?" The demon asked.

"No. Not at all. I'm sorry, um, master."

Susan bent forward and licked the demon's entrance, tasting its sweet and tangy juices on the tip of her tongue. Despite herself, the teacher found the texture of the demon's slit to be very pleasing. She went in for a second gentle lick when she felt powerful fingers wrap around the back of her head.

In the next moment, the demon shoved Susan's face in her crotch. The teacher moaned as a cascade of the demon's honey poured into her mouth. It washed down her throat like a fine wine, sweet with a little bit of burn. As Susan drank, her head became foggy and her sense of reality faltered.

"Use your tongue!" The demon implored.

Susan wiggled her tongue deep between the soft folds of the demon. She loved how soft the flesh was. It tasted so sweet too. Before the young woman knew it, she was licking and slurping and drinking at the demon's crotch like there was no tomorrow. Her hands reached around the globes of the demon's perfect ass and began to knead them like fresh dough. Never had Susan Carraway felt the spark of lust from another woman's backside, but now she could not get enough.

For her part, the demon began to wiggle and groan as Susan explored her more and more. Soon, the demon was thrusting her hips against Susan's mouth with abandon, working her way to an unholy climax.

"This one is so dutiful and skilled!" The demon exclaimed. "And you thought to chastise her, Anderson. You've always been a fool."

"My apologies, Master," Anderson said, having recovered from the demon's attack.

"Your apologies are hollow. I have an idea, why don't I make this young one your superior?"

For a split second, doubt and rage played across the man's face. Then he nodded and submitted to his master.

Meanwhile, Susan pleasured her master without a second thought.

"Oh Susan," the demon said. "You deserve so much for your newfound devotion. I think I'll give you something special to make up for all the boredom and disappointment you've suffered."

The demon began to chant in a strange and guttural language. The storm's winds worsened, spiraling around the demon and her new servant. Then, below Susan's feet a glowing red circle appeared. The young teacher took no notice.

"In the second circle, damned souls of lust are bashed and broken for decades until only their uncontrollable desires still remain," the demon said. "Unhallowed spirits, I call upon you! Join with this mare and grant her your power!"

A bright orange glow filled the circle beneath Susan. From its center emerged an orb of black shadow. The orb flew upwards, finding the woman's pussy with ease. As it rubbed up against Susan's entrance, she threw her head back and gasped. Her face was covered in the demon's juices.

The orb deformed and seeped into Susan's pussy, disappearing inside of her within seconds. As soon as it was in, another appeared. It moved rapidly to join its sibling.

Susan moaned and convulsed as the damned souls began to fill her one after another. Her eyes were filled with shock and betrayal.

"Master, why are you doing this?"

"You said you would do anything," The demon said. "Now stop talking and let yourself be filled!"

The second soul squeezed inside of Susan and two more floated up from the ground. One shot into her pussy while the other squirmed between the plump cheeks of her ass.

"Oh God, They're in me! I can feel them!"

Susan's horror was rapidly turning to uncontrollable pleasure. As the souls worked inside of her, they tickled her insides. When they reached her core, they seemed to ignite with lustful power.

More and more souls emerged from the circle, filling Susan Carraway any way they could. Most aimed for her pussy and ass, but others filled her mouth or entered her perky breasts through her nipples.

Soon, the amount of souls appeared to reach critical mass. Susan's convulsions grew worse, causing her to fall onto her back and shake violently. Her abdomen began to glow a deep crimson color as black veins spread across her alabaster skin.

Susan's transformation hit its climax. The young woman's breasts swelled by nearly a cup size, growing fuller and perkier. The nipples thickened and distended. Every ounce of fat drained from her body, revealing toned muscle underneath. She opened her mouth to scream, revealing canines that were growing longer and sharper. Her tongue lengthened wiggled in the air outside of her mouth, its tip growing pointed.

Finally, Susan closed her eyes and when she reopened them, they blazed with yellow light. The pupils were slitted like those of a cat.

"Oh God, Master, I love it!" Susan hissed.

She shot forward and began to suck and lick at the demon's pussy with renewed vigor. Her elongated tongue now worked deep within her demon lover's canal.

"What did you do to her?" Anderson asked.

"The damned souls have infused her body with demonic power. She is now stronger and more beautiful than she ever was capable of as a human. I don't trust your competence anymore, Anderson. Not with the delays to this ceremony."

"My apologies, Master," Anderson responded.

"I don't care for your apologies. Susan here will help you achieve your goals. Use her wisely. You will find that she has many new talents," the demon said. "Speaking of goals, did you retrieve it?"

The man nodded and produced an ornate wooden box. Flipping open the lid, he revealed a long, phallic rod made of turquoise and amethyst.

"Good," the demon cooed. "So, you aren't completely incompetent."

"No Master," Anderson replied. "Everything is in order. We shall begin bringing others into the fold starting on Monday."

"My revenge is about to begin," The demon said with glee.

"Yes Master," the group said in unison.

The demon nodded and looked down lovingly at her new ward. She patted Susan's head and giggled, feeling the woman licking her love canal.

"Leave us," she said to the other.

It was high time she returned the favor to her precious new servant.