Zaka's Wings

Story Info
The end of the world as everyone knew it, but Zaka stood.
788 words
3.93
15.7k
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zaka opened her eyes to the ring of fire surrounding her. She grumbled knowing she was still fighting the asshole and trying to escape. She just wanted the fight over with more than anything at the moment, as the past several days flashed by in her mind.

The announcement about the true form of humans; the crying and confusion as people shifted into their creatures. Zaka herself grew her wings out and fangs. Her creature was a sufferer. Not an angel like most thought. Her body was an interesting mix with angel and vampire. Except for the fact that she was fighting to avoid slavery. Something's never change even at the end of the world.

She stood up even though her body ached, covered in bruises and cuts from the other sufferer. Blood poured from a few but the heat of the nearby fire slowed them down. The large sufferer above her was terrifying. Beautiful wings with silver throughout them attached to a huge muscular body and fangs. Go figure, vampires myths came from something.

Zaka finally got to her feet remembering why she was here. The group to her left cheered as she woke up after being knocked out for a while. She was not sure how long she was out, but knew she had to end this one way or another.

She dared to stand against the bad boy in front of her and bet every ones slavery for freedom. She wins they are all free, she loses they die or become slaves for life. She had to win no matter what. I refuse to go into slavery with this idiot, or any idiot.

Even before knowing her true form, she hated bullies. Hurting others pissed her off and she always stood up for those weaker, even if it meant getting hurt. Her heart broke to see people suffer. She remembered crying during the commercials on TV showing the abused animals and poor children that needed donations to help them. Even as an adult, they still bothered her. In addition, any massacre, genocide, or abuse was met with her anger, fundraising, and trips to help those individuals.

Now, at the end of the world as everyone knew, here she was defending innocents against slavery by someone who thought he would win because he was bigger.

Fuck that Zaka thought to herself as she imagined the pain and fear everyone suffered through. The horrors of humanity sped through her mind and she looked around at the crowd members rooting for her. Zaka's eyes settled on a young were pup nearby. The little guy was sitting and howling for her to win with all his lungs could afford. His beautiful black fur reminded her of the nighttime. Sitting under the stars and imaging a world out there bigger than hers was a favorite past time before insanity broke out.

Something triggered in her and a power grew in her hands. Soft warmth spread and grew quickly throughout her body. Zaka finally looked away from the pup's green eyes to see the bulky asshole in front of her mocking her as he made his way towards her.

Fuck this. We are not repeating history! She thought to herself as light grew from her hands and wings. The crowd standing around her stood back a few more feet, unsure of what was going to happen. For the first time in the fight, her wings opened, showing the black and blue lines that ran through them while glowing with a slowly growing white light. She was only five foot six, 160 pounds, and not that strong physically, but she always stood strong mentally. With her white hair slipping into her face, wings fully expanded with the blue and black glowing too, and her eyes filling with light, she made an impressive opponent. Even for a female.

The sufferer in front of her paused and started thinking that maybe he should back off. Something in the light off her said not to fuck with this one. Before he got the chance to run or change his mind, Zaka exploded with light.

Everyone saw a girl ripped apart by light and screaming, with tears running down her face while aiming light into ripping the giant suffer apart as well. Zaka saw the eyes of the were pup in her mind as everything in her body was set on fire. As she closed her eyes in pain, Zaka saw the stars above her spinning and burning as if she was right in front of them instead of millions of miles away. I always wanted to touch the stars and play among them, she thought as she blacked out with were pup eyes haunting her.