Zamindars Pt. 04: The Next Day

Story Info
Continued sexual escapades of rich zamindars in rural India.
1.3k words
4.09
37.5k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

In Part 3 (Unbridled Lust), I wrote about how Malti the teenage-age daughter of Vivek's servant Mangesh was ripped after by me and Vivek. After emptying myself inside Malti's ass, I pulled out - tired, drunk and satiated - and grabbed my pants and walked to the room where my luggage had been kept by Malti's brother (Vivek's driver) Rajpal. I was ready to hit the sack. I looked back at the scene in the living room and Vivek had just pushed Malti off his cock and stood up. She was splayed on the floor, naked, fucked like a whore. Her long hair was open and disheveled. She was crying given that she had just been double penetrated for the first time and had just lost her anal cherry. Last I saw before I shut my room door was Vivek dragging her by her hair along the floor to his room. Apparently he was not done with her yet.

I woke up about 6 hours later. It was 10.30-11 am. Given jet lag and time difference, I did not get too much sleep but was definitely more rested. I showered and got dressed and came down to the living area in Vivek's haveli (Mansion) around 11.30 am. Uncle (Vivek's dad) was sitting in the living room, reading a newspaper. When he saw me, he put his paper down and asked how I had slept. He then asked if I would like to have some breakfast or coffee. I said I wanted coffee. He called out to Mangesh to bring a coffee and some toast.

I asked uncle where Vivek was and he just smiled and said "beta, I think Vivek is having some fun with Malti in the shower."

We just laughed. I picked up another paper and had begun to read. Champa came out of her bedroom where she and uncle had spent the night. Her long hair was open and well combed. She was wearing an expensive looking traditional Indian, ghaghra-choli with bangles, payals (anklets), dangling gold earrings, a diamond stud in her nose, a red bindi, red sindoor (sign of a married woman) in her forehead, a gold mangalsutra (another sign of a married woman) and a gold kamarbandh around her exposed waist. As she passed by, I saw that her back was naked as well, no bra.

Uncle saw me looking at her and said "isn't she a sexy bitch, son? I love fucking her and she loves getting fucked by a real man. And she is so fertile."

I replied "indeed uncle, you are a lucky man."

He asked her "Champa, tu kidhar jaa rahi hai?" (Champa, where are you going?).

She replied "Thakurji, mein humaray bete ko dekhne jaa rahi hoon...parso se nahi dekhne diya aapne. Chod hi rahay thay aap mujhay itna. Shaitaan ho aap." (Master, I am going to see our son. I have not seen him since the day before yesterday. You have been fucking me so much, so naughty you are.)

Uncle said to her "tu mere kamre mein ja aur bistar ke baaju mein jo drawer hai, usme se mein se chaar hazaar rupiaya le le humaray bete ki parvarish ke liye" (you go to my room and take 4000 rupees for our son's needs from the drawer next to the bed). Champa was ecstatic and quickly smiled and came running to uncle and sat on his lap and kissed him passionately and as quickly as she had come, she ran away. Uncle sighed and said "saali...bahut shaitaan hai tu..." (bitch, you are so naughty).

Around noon, Vivek came out of his bedroom. He looked refreshed. He was dressed in jeans and t-shirt and was smiling. He came to where his dad and I were sitting. A couple of minutes later, Malti walked out of the same bedroom. Her long black hair was wet and open. She was wearing her nightie from earlier but it was ripped down the front. She was drying her long hair with a towel as she walked uncomfortably towards her servant quarters. Vivek ordered her to bring him some coffee immediately.

Uncle asked Vivek how his night was and if he got any sleep. Vivek just laughed and said that his night was fantastic but he did not get too much sleep.

We all had a good laugh and uncle said "looks like you are planning to impregnate Malti again beta. ha ha ha. That is good. It is your right as her master and breed her. She is lucky that you chose her to bear your seed."

Malti brought me and Vivek our coffees. She had tied up her hair in an untidy bun and had changed into a salwaar kameez that covered most of her body. Neither of us said anything to her but Vivek did slap her ass as she walked away from our area.

Vivek then said that he would like to go say hello to his grandfather. His grandfather lived in his own estate about 5 kms away. He was a widower and had given over the responsibility of managing their land to his son (Vivek's dad) a few years before. We got into Vivek's jeep and drove to his grandfather's estate.

We rang the bell and a woman opened the door. She looked to be in her late 30s / early 40s. She was visibly pregnant. Ordinary looking, but voluptuous body, dark skinned, and her hair up in a big bun. When she saw Vivek, she immediately bowed deeply to say namaste.

Vivek said to her "Shanta ye mera dost Navin hai. America mein mere saath padta hai." (Shanta, this is my friend Navin. He studies with me in America). "Tera kaun sa mahina chall raha hai?" (how many months pregnant are you?).

Shanta replied "ji...saatva" (sir, 7th month).

Shanta then bowed to me as well. Vivek said "Navin ye Malti ki maa Shanta hai."(Navin, this is Malti's mother Shanta). I smiled at her and said "accha...namaste Shanta"

Vivek said to her "Shanta, mere dadaji kahan hain?" (Where is my grandfather?)

Shanta said "Ji..ji..woh...wohh...aap baithiye yahan, mein unko bulakar laati hoon...woh...abhi...ji...woh" (She was stuttering and blushing, not wanting to tell us where Vivek's granddad was).

Vivek did not have patience for this and we just walked into the main living room. It was empty. Then he walked out to the verandah / patio area overlooking a big garden. I was behind him. I saw a handsome, 65 year old man, strong like a bull with a wrestler's body, white haired sitting on a large rattan chair. A young woman, probably in her early to mid 20s was impaled on his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. She was thin, small tits, her black hair open and in front, wearing a sari that was bunched up around her waist, quite obviously married. Vivek's grandfather was ramming her hard and abusing her loudly. She was moaning in pleasure. Both his & her eyes were closed as they were lost in their sexual activity. We just stood there on the side watching until Vivek's granddad unloaded into her loudly and jerked a few times. The woman got off him, padded down her sari, tied up her hair in a bun and walked away towards the garden. I noticed a small hut in the distance that was probably where she & her husband lived.

Vivek's granddad noticed us and smiled and joyfully welcomed us with hugs. Vivek was smiling and asked "dadaji ye kaun thi?" (Grandfather, who was this woman?)

He replied "beta ye mere maali Murli ki bahu, Asha hai. Abhi nayi nayi shaadi hui hai. Iska pati Keshav Lucknow mein rickshaw chalata hai. Bechari akeli pad gayi yahan." (son, she is the daughter-in-law of my gardener Murli. She is newly married. Her husband drives a rickshaw in Lucknow. Poor girl is so lonely.)

We had a good laugh at that.

Vivek congratulated his granddad on Shanta's pregnancy. He laughed and said "beta, l hope you are enjoying with her daughter Malti. Maybe mother and daughter can both be pregnant at same time! Ha ha ha."

To be continued...