Zanny: Performance Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers

The blonde grabbed Zanny’s ass and pulled her forward, tilting her head back, and the long, pink probe of her tongue could be seen spreading Zanny’s labial folds as she sought the sweet meat of her pussy. Zanny jerked in the chains, her held fell back and she gasped as Lisa’s tongue found her clit’ “Oh, God, yes!” she cried out shamelessly as her hips spasmed against the blonde’s mouth

The man in the tux came quickly up the stairs but it was obvious he had no intention of stopping his girlfriend now. Instead he rushed over to where he could watch her eating Zanny’s pussy, a lewd and excited smile on his face.

“That’s it, Lisa! Suck that pussy! Suck it, baby!” he hissed, “Make her come, you lezzy bitch!”

By this time the entire audience was pressed forward right up to the edge of the low stage to get a better view of the action. They crowded the dance floor area, men, men and women, all eyes on the spectacle not five feet away from them, almost close enough to touch. When Zanny looked down she couldn’t avoid seeing their faces leering at her, watching her as she reveled in having her pussy eaten by a strange woman, Some were excited, some were disgusted, but all eyes were on her, so close they could hear the sticky sounds of Lisa’s tongue working in Zanny’s wet cunt, hear the women’s heavy breathing and whispered pleas for more, almost like prayers.

“Fuck her!” someone called out, shattering the rapt silence.

“Yeah! Fuck her!”

“Fuck her ass, the bitch!”

“Cunt!”

Zanny didn’t care about the watchers anymore, she didn’t care that they saw what a cum-hungry slut she was. She was afire with need. All she felt was Lisa’s wet tongue sliding through her slick cunt.

“Oh yes, eat me!” she hissed, “Eat my pussy! Make me come!”

Her words inflamed Lisa who began to slap Zanny’s already sore ass as she opened her mouth and sucked the girl’s fevered pussy flesh inside, as if she could not get enough of the girl’s flesh.

But now the crowd was growing restless, calling for some real sex. Doc noticed that the women seemed more excited than the men. Despite their expensive clothes and jewelry they beat on the stage and screamed, pointing at Zanny.

It was as if she were a gladiator and the thumbs down had been given. Doc and Z unhooked her wrists from the chain, pulling her down while Lisa, unwilling to let her go, crawled after her until Tuxedo restrained her and pulled down her panties as the crowd hooted.

Dizzy, bruised, and close to orgasm, Zanny staggered slightly as Doc clipped her wrists behind her back. Then she fell against him, pushing her crotch at him and running her tongue over her lips.

“Fuck me.” she whispered. “Please fuck me. Hurt me. Hurt me some more, please!”

Doc smiled as he looked down at the beautiful girl, her face fogged with a look of sheer lust. He had no doubt that he could do whatever he wanted with her now. She would suck his cock, or open her legs, or he could even take her ass and she wouldn’t object. She was in a sexual delirium where anything would feel good to her.

To prove it to himself he caressed one of her turgid nipples softly, running his finger around the swollen aureole, then pinched it, pinched it hard. Zanny, her hands shackled behind her back, hissed in pain, then thrust her breasts out and turned her face to him and whispered, “Yes! More! More!”

Doc grabbed her by the arm and picked up the whip Lisa had dropped. He propelled Zanny over to the crude bed, no more than a sheet of plywood with some blankets over it, and threw her down. Without her hands to break her fall, Zanny twisted to the side, landing on her shoulder.

Doc began stripping off his clothes while Zanny writhed on the bed, humping her pussy up and down, trying to stimulate herself to get the relief she needed so terribly. When Doc’s big cock popped out of his shorts she shamelessly licked her lips and moaned, a bitch in heat.

“You want this, baby?” Doc leered.

“Yes!” Zanny whispered shamelessly. “Yes I want it!”

Doc laughed. He reached down and caught one of Zanny’s ankles and easily lifted her foot, causing her legs to spread and exposing her pussy to the crowd. She was wet and swollen, and her labia glistened in the spotlight.

“You are a naughty little bitch.” he said, lifting her foot higher. With a quick flick he laid the cat down on the inside of her thigh, inches from her pussy. Zanny screamed as hot pain tore up the inside of her leg.

“Oh God” she moaned. Her hands were bound behind her, her legs spread, She had no way to defend herself or protect her most sensitive flesh from the whip.

“Now let’s see if we can get some more juice going.” Doc said.

Zanny screamed again as he lifted her foot higher and let the cat fall right along her crease. He didn’t hit her hard, but as aroused as she was the leather thongs stung her labia and made her pussy burn wildly. She gasped and tears flooded her eyes. She jerked in his grasp, trying to close her legs.

Whackkk! Again the cat came down, this time harder, stinging her tender pussy flesh, sending shards of pain into her brain.

“Please! Don’t! No!” she whimpered. twisting in his grasp, the blankets tangling beneath her. The skin on the inside of her thighs was an angry red, but, despite the pain, her pussy was leaking lubricant all over. The thongs of the whip were shiny with her juices.

“Bitch!” he said. “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“God! No! No!” she wailed. “Please stop! I’ll do whatever you want! Just no more! Tell me what you want me to do! Anything!”

Doc laughed, hefting the whip. “Why, baby,” he said with an evil leer, “I want you to suffer, that’s what I want you to do.”

Wackkk! The whip came down once more, then Doc threw it aside.

“On your belly.” he said.

Smarting and burning, her pussy tingling, Zanny managed to squirm over on her stomach. She felt Doc kneel between her legs, grab her hips and pull her to her knees. He looked up to check where they were in relation to the overhead mirror which gave the crowd and unobstructed view of the action, and, satisfied, he spread her ass cheeks to see her pussy, now red and glistening.

“Okay, baby.” he said. “Daddy’s coming in!”

Zanny gasped when she felt the smooth head of his cock part her oily labia and rest against her vagina, and she moaned loudly as he slowly went into her, his blunt cock stretching her sheath and sending rockets of pleasure to her brain. Her pussy, her ass, were on fire from her beatings and wildly sensitive, and she could feel every wrinkle, every vein on his cock as it plowed into her.

She bit her lip to keep from screaming out, felt the juice stream from her cunt as he filled her, but all she cared about was the big meat going into her pussy. When he’d gone as deep as he could go, he pushed forward again, breaking through into uncharted territory, filling her with flashes of exquisite pain that only added to her masochistic pleasure. He shoved hard, until he mashed her pussy lips flat against his loins and Zanny opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out.

“Oh God!” she croaked, trembling with pleasure and pain. “Oh God!”

Doc leaned back so that their union could be seen in the overhead mirror. He slowly pulled out, sucking her insides out with him, or so it felt to Zanny, then plunged back in again.

“Oh yeah!” he breathed. “That’s good pussy! That’s some real good pussy!”

He began fucking her with savage thrusts, making her kneeling body rock back and forth as the crowd shouted encouragement. Looking up he saw that Z had Lisa on her hands and knees and was also fucking her doggie style while her boyfriend, Tuxedo, stood in front of her with his pants around his ankles and his cock in her mouth. Her tits had fallen out of the bra and were rocking back and forth with Z’s powerful strokes.

Now the audience was going wild. Everywhere were men and women locked in wild sexual embrace, women on their backs on the tables, their fine gowns thrown up around their waists as the men fucked them with savage strokes; big cocks disappearing into wet, pink flesh, shrieks and moans of desire. Women bent over the tables, asses in the air as men in tuxedo jackets, their pants around their ankles, fucked into them like mechanical puppets. The room reeked of sex and semen and vaginal secretions as the audience went at each other with cocks and tongues and fingers, glasses breaking, tables creaking, panting, gasping, screaming. Doc rolled Zanny on her side and lifted her upper leg high in the air, splitting her apart and giving him deeper access to her already stuffed pussy. This way the crowd could see her pussy lips stretched over his big meat and the way her labia folded in and out with his steady thrusts. He hooked her leg over her shoulder and used his free had to rub her clit, making her cry out.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God, fuck me!”

Hearing her, Tuxedo pulled his cock from Lisa’s sucking lips and came over to the bed. Without so much as a word he let his big log flop down on Zanny’s cheek as Doc continued to ride her pussy with long, steady strokes. Zanny needed no coaxing to know what to do and she opened her mouth like a baby bird at feeding time and let him thrust his piece into her mouth.

Both men now fucked her, buffeting her body between them as if she were a rag doll, each of them inflamed by the site of the other abusing her voluptuous body. Zanny was trembling, her big tits shaking on her chest Doc fucked her so hard the shoe fell off her extended leg. Her toes spread wide then curled tight against the sole of her foot as her big come approached.

Pleasure throbbed inside her with every thrust. She could not tell where she ended and the cocks began, she only knew that she was in heaven., a masochistic heaven of sexual bliss. She couldn’t take much more. She was close, close.

She heard Lisa scream as Z unloaded his charge of come into her cunt, swearing and groaning, the black man’s muscular body coated with sweat as the blonde clawed at the wooden floor as she took all of his hot and heavy load.

In his excitement Doc grabbed Zanny’s meaty tits and squeezed hard, his fingers pinching her hard nipples, sending shards of pain stabbing through her and pushing her up and over the edge into a racing, screaming orgasm. He saw her eyes pop open in shock and stare sightlessly at him in the unbelievable force of what she was feeling, then roll back into her head in rapture as a wild scream tore from her throat, muffled by Tuxedo’s thick plug of meat in her mouth. Her body arched, every muscle bone-tight and her sheath clutched at him and massaged his cock with peristaltic waves as her come blazed through her body from her head to the depths of her womb.

“Holy fuck!” Tuxedo cried, thrusting into her voracious mouth, “Suck it, bitch! I want to see you suck my fucking come! Nnnggghh!”

Doc could see her swallowing reflexively as Tuxedo unloaded his gism into her mouth but it was too much for her. She had lost all control of her body and the semen leaked in heavy streams from the corners of her mouth and across her cheek.

She was so tight in her orgasmic spasm that Doc could no longer move his prick inside her and instead he just jammed it deep and froze while her trembling sheath milked the come from him. He felt it boil up from his prostate, race along the length of his hard cock and spew into her clutching depths in bolts of ecstatic release that made his head swim, while Tuxedo pulled his spewing cock from her sucking mouth and sent the rest of his load slathering over her cheek and lips.

Zanny rocked in the storm of her wild come, knowing that she was making a total spectacle of herself but not caring. All she wanted was cock and come, delicious come, filling her up, washing her down. She felt the hot shots of Doc’s seed spurting against her cervix and it only took her higher, till her moans rose to a savage shriek of salacious joy, the cry of a sexual animal. She felt each throb of his deeply buried prick as it spat out its load of semen into her, gob after thick gob. She never wanted it to stop.

But stop it did, and Doc finally emptied the last drops of his load into her pussy and rolled off her, his dick pulling sticky streams of come and juice from her cunt as he left. Tuxedo squeezed the last bit of ejaculate from his prick, wiping it across Zanny’s swollen and accepting lips to clean it off, and staggered away like a man in shock..

But Doc had no sooner stood up than he was pushed roughly aside by a red and sweating middle-aged man who already had his fat prick out, his bulging eyes on Zanny’s semen-smeared cunt. He climbed on top of her and thrust his cock into her, making her grunt, and immediately began to hump her wildly, while another man came around to her head, took a fistful of her hair, flopped his stiff piece of meat down in front of her face and smacked her in the lips with it, demanding she suck it.

And now Doc noticed that there was a line of men waiting their turns, This wouldn’t do, he thought, knowing that the club was permitted to present live sex acts as entertainment, but not to allow the patrons to actually participate. But there was no way he was going to stop this. This was a sexual riot, and not his business. Besides, there was Max, the club manager, third in line, his prick already in his hand. Doc shrugged, gathered up his clothes and walked off.

It must have been hours later that Zanny awoke. The club was empty, the party was over. The overhead lights were on in the room, and the place had the seedy and dirty feel clubs always have when seen in full light. She was alone on stage, lying on the bed, the floor around her littered with spilled drinks, condoms, cigarette butts, some discarded panties. She was sore and bruised and totally fucked out. She could feel thick gobs of semen still running from her pussy, and the skin on her face and thighs was stiff and crusted with dried come and God knew what else. She decided not to move, not just yet. She didn’t want to deal with it yet..

She heard footsteps coming across the stage, and opened her eyes just enough to see one of the clean-up crew approach her, still carrying his broom. Tentatively he reached out and touched her on the shoulder. She didn’t move so he touched her harder, giving her a little push, and Zanny groaned. She was too sore, too beat. She knew what she must look like, but she didn’t care.

The man came over and looked at her, she saw his eyes drawn to her cunt. With a leer he reached out and ran a finger along her greasy slit, and in spite of herself her hips jerked up towards his hand.

She startled him, but only for a moment. He muttered something in a language she didn’t understand, then he reached out again and touched her pussy. Zanny suppressed a gasp, and the man then slipped a finger inside her. Zanny groaned. She was so sore, but, God help her, it felt good. It felt shamefully good.

She rolled over on her back, keeping her eyes closed. Her stockings were ruined, full of holes and runs, splattered with dried semen and saliva, but she brought her heels up and let her legs fall open. The man cursed in his language and chuckled at what he saw. He said something again in his foreign language, calling to a friend.

Then he dropped his broom and she heard his zipper come down. She felt his weight on the bed. She sighed and opened her legs to him as she heard more footsteps on the stairs.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers