Zanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers

Doc suddenly pulled her head from his cock and she watched him silently as he stepped hurriedly out of his pants, kicking off his boots. She just had time to wipe her chin and swollen lips on the back of her hand before he got down on his knees in front of her and took her hair in his hand again. But this time he didn’t have to force her to take his rampant and erect cock. She sucked it into her mouth hungrily, groaning with lewd pleasure, swirling her tongue around him.

“Oh yeah!” he breathed as he watched her mouth distend around his piece. “Yeah! You know what we got here, Z? You know what we got here? We got a little puss who likes it rough. We got a sweet little prick tease who likes to fuck around with her boyfriends and drive them crazy, don’t we baby? You just love to shake that little ass around and make all the dudes hard, then tell them no, don’t you? Hmm, Bitch? Ain’t that right?”

Z gave a low and evil chuckle. Her panties were down around her thighs now, and Z pulled them down over her knees and off her legs completely, leaving her crotch and the tight moons of her buttocks naked before his eyes. She felt his warm and surprisingly soft hands caressing her ass cheeks, dipping into the dark and mysterious cleft between and sliding down to her shaved and sensitive labia.

“Yeah, well she came to the wrong place for that shit.” he said. “That teasing don’t make it down here, baby. Not with a pussy like this one.”

Doc had let go of her head and pushed her hair to the side so he could watch his cock sink into her mouth.

“Yeah,” he said, “that’s why she comes down here dressed like this, begging for it. She knows she’s a naughty girl. She knows she’s a tease and needs to pay for it, but she can’t get that from her boyfriends, can you, bitch? You just can’t that hard cock in your pussy when you fuck with their heads, can you? You need someone to give it to you and make you scream, don’t you, baby? Someone who don’t take your shit.”

His soft but ominous words sunk into her mind and despite herself she had to moan in agreement. That’s just what she was: a little prick teaser who was finally get what she knew she deserved.

“Yeah…” Doc chuckled as he felt her sucking increase. Her didn’t have to hold her head now. She was bobbing her head hungrily, slaving over his hard cock, and her moans were moans of lust, not fear. He slid his hand down her body, over her back, feeling her soft, smooth ass.

“A sweet little bitch who knows just how to drive the boys crazy, aren’t you?” he went on in an excited whisper. “Just what to wear to show off that tight little ass and those big juicy tits. You know just how to walk, how to smile, how to get whatever you want from those little boys. Ain’t that right?”

He was right. Everything he said to her was true. She loved it when the boys begged her, when they moaned in her ear, when she could feel their big hard ons through their pants and she’d pretend to be shocked, horrified. And they were all so good to her, all so considerate and loving, never suspecting what a whore she was at heart, how she wanted to be used and fucked and made to do the most degrading things, made to be the slut that she knew she was.

“Well you know what, baby?” Doc said, “That shit don’t go here. This time you’re going to pay up. This time you’re gonna deliver, bitch. You’re gonna give us everything we want, cunt. Everything!”

“Mmmmm!” she moaned loudly as she felt Z’s mouth on her ass, his lips sliding over her buttocks while his hands slid warm and soft over her pussy. She wanted more, and she wiggled her hips at him as she sucked on Doc’s cock. Z growled in his throat and plunged his face into the crack of her ass, his tongue licking at her, sliding down till he found the bud of her asshole, making her squeal in shame and excitement.

“Oh yeah!” he moaned, “oh yeah that is a tasty asshole!”

“Oh God!” Doc said, his head falling back. “Suck it, slut! Suck my fucking cock!”

She felt Z move behind her, felt him fumbling with his pants, then felt the soft head of his cock slide between her pussy lips, hot and hard.

“No!” she groaned, taking Doc’s cock from her mouth for a moment as the last residual trace of her resistance asserted itself. “No! Please don’t!”

Z smacked her hard on the bottom. “Shut your mouth, whore!” he yelled, “And get that ass in the air! Daddy’s comin’ in!”

She shuffled his knees, arranging himself, and Zanny held her breath as she felt his cock spread her labia.

“Nooo!” she groaned again, but not even she took her protest seriously this time. She was burning up to feel a hard cock inside her, reaming her out, fucking her while she kneeled with her ass in the air and another man’s cock in her mouth. She was on fire with excitement at her helplessness and her degradation at these strangers’ hands.

Doc watched as her face went from a look of denial to one of rapt concentration as she felt Z’s big black cock enter her, stretching her cunt, filling her belly.

“Come on, bitch!” Doc said thrusting his stiff cock into her face. “We ain’t done yet.”

Zanny lowered her head to his glistening meat and took it in her mouth again as she reveled in the feel of Z’s cock sliding into her wet heat. The black man held her hips tightly and pulled her ass back hard against his loins, impaling her on his huge cock, her delicious tightness making him pant loudly through his pursed lips.

“Oh yeah! Good pussy!” he said, “Good, good pussy!”

“Fuck her, Z” Doc hissed, “Fuck the hell out of the bitch! She loves it! You see how she fucking loves it?”

Z began to fuck her, pulling her back and pushing her away so that her tight cunt slid up and back on his big hard cock, her soft ass slamming into his hard belly. He reached beneath her and grabbed her blouse in both hands, then pulled, sending buttons flying as he ripped it open. He filled his hands with the soft, warm meat of her tits and squeezed savagely in his excitement as he rode his cock into her, and the feel of her swollen flesh in his hands seemed to drive him wild.

He let go of her tits and slapped her ass again and again, as if he were riding a horse, urging her to fuck her pussy back at him while he looked down and watched his black stalk disappearing into the pink clutch of her tight cunt, and she responded like a mare in heat, no longer even trying to hide her extreme excitement at their rough use of her body. She writhed and twisted beneath them like the lowest cock-hungry slut, loving the feel of their stiff, demanding cocks, their lust-driven savagery as they attacked her flesh, using her for their own selfish pleasure.

Zanny was moaning constantly now, screaming around Doc’s dick whenever Z gave her a particularly savage thrust, or gagging slightly when she took Doc’s cock too deep down her throat. Her clothes were ripped and askew, her hair hung in strings on her sweaty face, saliva and pre-cum drooled from her mouth, and her ass was bright red from Z’s constant slapping, but she loved it. She felt the fires growing in her belly every time Z’s heavy balls slapped against her swollen clit, and she reached beneath her with one hand and began to masturbate herself roughly, vibrating her pussy savagely with her fingers.

“Fucking’ cunt!” Z gasped. “Fuckin’ you good, pussy! Fuckin’ you good! Fuck! Fuck!”

Doc was beyond speech, he stared at Zanny slaving beneath him and saw her glance up at him, the look in her eye beseeching him to come in her mouth, begging him to spill his load of come in her eager mouth. He’d never seen such a come-hungry slut in all his life, and her look of pleading surrender, her red lips stretched around his pumping cock sent thrills down his spine and made his balls tingle.

“You want it, bitch?” he gasped, “You want my come? You want me to pour my shit down your throat? Yeah? Yeah?”

Zanny squealed in response and her hand flew at her pussy. Yes she wanted it. She wanted him to choke her with it, she wanted it to overflow her sucking lips and pour down her face. She wanted to hear him howl with relief as he pumped his gism into her belly, flooding her with his filthy seed.

Z suddenly leaned forward and ripped her lacy bra from her breasts, letting her swollen jugs spill free. He dug his fingers into her sensitive flesh, squeezing hard, trying to hurt her, and she howled in masochistic delight just as Doc thrust hard into her mouth and held her head tight against his loins, his cock sunk into the recesses of her throat.

“Oh, Motherfucker!” He howled, “I’m coming! I’m fucking coming! Take it bitch! Take it!”

She felt his cock leap and lurch in her mouth, then spurt the first gobs of molten jizz down her throat. She screamed again, the sound muffled by Doc’s spewing cock and the rich wad of come pooling in her mouth. Again and again he jerked, pouring his hot cream into her gullet, flooding her mouth with the musky flavor of his semen as she cried out again, sputtering as his load leaked from the corners of her lips.

At the same time Z rammed her hard, driving his cock into the deepest recess of her battered pussy and holding it there. His fingers found her nipples and he pinched them hard, sending bolts of pain through her sensation-wracked body, bolts that ignited the fire in her cunt and sent ripples of pure pleasure running through her body.

She felt herself shaking as her orgasm seized her, her legs trembling, her pussy clutching convulsively at Z’s invading dick, and she had to let go of Doc’s still-spurting cock to suck air into her lungs, letting the huge puddle of come on her tongue leak over her lower lip and stream down her chin as she screamed out her ecstasy shamelessly.

The pain in her breasts felt so good, his cock throbbing in her distended pussy hurt so good, she couldn’t stand it. And then she felt Z’s piece swell in her, and his excited trembling against her ass as he thrust into her with each ejaculation, hot and deep, grunting out his hot pleasure.

“All of it!” she screamed. “Give me all of it! You motherfucker! Every fucking drop! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

He slapped her ass again, slapped her hard each time he came, making her ass burn with a fire that joined the fire in her cunt and blasted her to impossible heights of pleasure. The feel of him coming, the image in her lust-crazed mind of her taking him on her knees in this filthy room, her face and lips smeared with Doc’s hot come, her ass tilted up like a bitch in heat as he poured his gism into her, was all too much. The floor heaved beneath her, the world darkened to a blur of purple and green as she screamed out her obscene ecstasy and rocketed away into a world of pleasure unknown.

She was dimly aware of Doc getting up, of Z pulling his flaccid cock from her pussy, trailing streams of come across her ass and getting unsteadily to his feet. But for a long time she just lie there on her knees, her ass in the air, her cheek on her hand as the throbbing pleasure in her body diminished, diminished, and trailed away. She fell over onto her side and drew her knees up, feeling Z’s come dripping from her pussy and leaking down her thigh. She licked Doc’s salty come from her face with her tongue, her eyes closed, savoring the taste.

Her body ached, her breasts and nipples throbbed in the aftermath of pain, her lips were raw and bruised, but her mind knew a strange and wonderful peace and satisfaction. She did not care what they did to her now. She felt like she could float on this cloud of sexual bliss forever.

Eventually she became aware of Doc’s voice, in a tone she had not heard before. She could just see him from where she lay, and he was talking into a cell phone which he held against his shoulder as he stepped into his pants.

“Yeah, hey man, how you doin? Yeah. Who’s there? Yeah? Yo, you dudes want to get laid? Some prime ass down here. That’s cool, man. Bring ‘em all, bro, bring ‘em all.”

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers
12