Zanthis Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

John sat back and watched her walk away, trying to get his mind around what had happened. Between his wife and Amanda, John was now convinced that the ring was for real. The question was how did it work? He didn't remember saying anything special to Amanda. He had said she should go ahead and try to seduce him. That could be considered a command. If all it took was to command a woman he would have to be very careful what he said. There had to be more to it than that. John decided that he would try to experiment and see if it was just words. He was going to have to be very careful though. With his mind working though possibilities, John got up and headed out for lunch.

John was sitting in the restaurant watching a cute waitress moving from table to table. He needed to give her a sexual command and then wait and see what happened. He waited for her to come take his order.

"So have you decided?" she asked politely.

"Yes. I think the best item on the menu is you." John said with a grin.

"I'm sorry sir, But I'm really not on the menu." She answered, smiling flirtatiously back.

"You should be. I'd really like to see what you look like wearing nothing but that fantastic smile of yours."

"Ohhh I couldn't do that. But I'd be happy to get you anything else on the menu."

"Well, in that case, I'll have the number one platter."

"what would you like to drink with that?"

"Hmmm I can think of one or two things." I said, looking at her large chest.

"I see. You're a milk lover? Unfortunately I don't have any available at the moment."

"Hmmm in that case how about a pepsi?"

"Got it. I'll have that out in a few minutes." She said with a smile before she turned away.

Now all John had to do was wait and see if anything happened. To his disappointment, she brought her food out, wearing her uniform along with her bright smile. Clearly there needed to be more than just the command or suggestion. While he devoured the large plate of food, he thought back to how Amanda and he had interacted, finally remembering that he gave her a swat on the way out. Maybe it required a touch as well?

When she came back with his check he decided to make one more try.

"Ready for your check?" She asked brightly.

"I think so." John said, looking at her hand. "That's an interesting ring, may I see it?"

"Sure!" she said holding out her hand to him.

John took it gently and turned her hand to make the gems in the small ring sparkle. "That's quite a ring. I bet it looks spectacular when it's all you have on!"

"I bet it does, not that you'd pay any attention to the ring if I was." She said with a laugh.

"Hmmm Maybe. Still be fun to find out." He said before releasing her hand. "I think I changed my mind. How about some desert."

"Certainly. What would you like?"

"Well if I have to stay within the menu, how about one of those nice banana splits?"

"Certainly sir." She said with a grin. "Be back in a minute!"

John watched her disappear into the kitchen area, wondering if there was a time factor on this. She came back quickly, carrying the ice cream. She set it on the table and bent over toward him much more than required to set it and the spoon down. "Thank you!" John said with a smile.

"Any time!" she said, turning and slowly walking away, looking over her shoulder as she did. John watched her make her way to the hallway heading toward the bathrooms, where she paused and watched him, making sure he saw her. It was a clear invitation to follow.

John got up from the table and set his napkin down and headed to the bathrooms where he had seen her disappear. As he reached the bathroom doors, the door labeled employees only opened, and the waitress stepped out and pulled him into the small storeroom.

"You really want to see my tits?" she asked nervously.

"I would."

"I don't do this for everyone you know." She said seriously as she unbuttoned her uniform down to her waist and quickly shrugged the short dress off her shoulders. The dress had barely hit the floor around her legs when the bra holding her large breasts followed. John was almost shocked to see her also hook her thumbs into her panties, and push them down as well, standing straight up with her arms at her sides.

"Very nice!" John said as he looked at her melon sized tits and hard nipples. He surveyed her young body all the way down to her shaved pussy. "Very nice indeed."

"Thank you." She said nervously.

"Is that all you wanted? To show me?"

"Uh huh. Can I dress now?" she asked nervously. "I really don't want to get fired."

"Sure, go ahead." John said quietly, not really wanting to cause her any trouble either. He watched her pull her tiny panties back up and then put the large bra back on to cover her massive breasts. He reached out and touched her arm and said "You don't really need that do you?"

"What? My bra? If I don't everyone would see me through my dress." She said quietly. She stood frozen, chewing on her lip as if she was thinking about it and then pulled it back off, tossing it on a box. She wiggled back into her dress, her tits swinging and bouncing enticingly as she did. Finally she buttoned the dress up and stood smiling at John. "Did you like what you saw?"

"Very much."

"I bet you didn't even see my ring."

"No, I didn't. You were quite right." John said quietly, reaching out and giving her a kiss on the forehead while he laid a hand on her shoulder. "You are very beautiful and you should show off those assets, not hide them."

"You think so?"

"Yes, don't get so outrageous you get arrested or fired, but tease the guys with what you have. I'm sure you'll have fun."

"Ok." She said with a grin, standing on her tip toes to give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome." John said as she turned to open the door, leading them back out of the store room.

John's ice cream was melted by the time he got back to his seat, so he paid his bill and headed back to work.

John stepped into his office and froze in his tracks. Sitting at his desk was Amanda, her shirt laying on the desk and her feet propped up on the edge, her knees splayed wide apart and her fingers pumping in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh god. I'm glad you're back. I need you to fuck me so bad!" she begged from her seat at his desk.

"You do?" John asked, stunned.

"Yes. I want you inside me. I want to feel you shooting your cum deep into my pussy!"

"SAY WHAT!" a female voice said from behind me. I turned in shock and saw the supervisor of the secretarial pool. Virginia was a tall thin black woman with a huge set of tits. John had seen her around a number of times, but hadn't really had much opportunity to talk to her. He knew some about her from talking with Amanda, but nothing significant. "Miss Grindle, Get dressed this moment and report to my office!"

Almost without thinking John reached out and touched her arm, saying "Virginia, you don't want to fire her, you want to join her."

"I WHAT? Are you insane?" She said to me with a look of pure disgust on her face. "I want you in my office in five minutes!" she said to Amanda, glaring at John while she talked.

John had a distinct sinking feeling in his gut. It looked like he was going to end up unemployed along with Amanda. Virginia turned and stormed out of the office slamming the door behind her.

"Oh fuck!" Amanda said, standing up and trying to smooth her skirt down and pick up her shirt at the same time.

"I'm sorry. I think this was my fault." John said to her as he stepped over to the desk.

"No, it's my fault. I should have been more careful." She said, stepping over to John a she buttoned her shirt. "Too bad we won't get to play any longer. I was just starting to have fun." She before reaching out and giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. "See you around." She whispered, tears forming in her eyes as she stepped past him and walked out the office door, leaving it standing open.

John stepped to his chair and sat down heavily, looking around at what he might need to pack up before he left. He'd been there a long time, but hadn't really put that much personal stuff into his office.

His phone rang and John picked it up, expecting that this was the end of his employment here. "Hello?"

"Mister Winston? Would you please join a meeting in conference room 138 please?" a pleasant female voice asked.

"Certainly." He answered before hanging up. This was an unusual way to do things, but John expected they wanted to get all the parties together and sort it all out at once. With a sigh he got up and headed out of his office, heading down the long hall to the administrative area. He came to the designated conference room and opened the door, stepping inside.

"Close the door." Virginia said from where she was sitting at the end of the table.

John pushed the door closed and saw that Amanda was sitting at the table near Virginia.

"Please, come sit down." She said pleasantly.

John shrugged and walked over to one of the padded seats and settled into it. Without a word Virginia stood up and stepped around the table so she was standing next to him and then turned around.

"Would you mind?" she asked.

"What?" John said, shaking his head quickly. Would he mind doing what?

"My zipper, would you pull it down so I can reach it?" She asked sweetly.

"If you want." John answered, seriously expecting that he was being recorded on a camera just to prove what he had done. He reached up and slowly pulled the zipper down the back of her dress, following the contours of her body until it stopped part way down her round firm butt.

"Thank you." She said, turning around to face him. She shrugged the dress off her shoulders and let it slide to the floor. She stepped out of the dress and shoes in one step, standing in front of him wearing only her pantyhose, underwear and bra. With a smile, she reached behind her and undid the clasp of the heavy duty brazier holding her massive chest in place. She allowed the straps to hang on her shoulders for a moment while she crossed her arms over her breasts, and then pulled the straps down, coyly exposing her huge tits to his gaze an inch at a time. Her tits were magnificently large, each chocolate orb sprouting a large hard nipple as big around as John's thumb, centered in side of an even darker brown areola covering a good portion of the tip of her tits.

She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her pantyhose and slowly pulled them down, pirouetting on the balls of her feet as she bent so that her firm butt faced him as she pulled the translucent material down her legs. She pulled one foot free of the material and then stood back up, leaving it on her other foot. In one smooth motion she stepped back to the edge of the table and slid her rear onto it, lifting her leg with the pantyhose still attached, up and over John so the shimmery material hung across his shoulders and neck. She scooted to the edge of the table, now sitting directly in front of John, and reached forward, grasping one leg of the pantyhose in each hand. She slowly leaned back until she was laying on the table and used the hose that were hooked around his neck to draw his head between her legs.

"So you want to see me masturbate for you? Wouldn't you rather do it for me? She cooed as she drew his face right up to her sopping wet panties. "Go ahead. Pull them off!"

John reached up and tugged gently on the waistband of the plain white bikini panties, sliding them down her butt as she lifted it off the table for him. He drew them down her legs while she lifted her knees and pulled them toward her chest. John pulled the panties from her feet and tossed them aside, staring at her wet lips as she spread her legs wide.

"You too sweetie. Get naked for John." She said to Amanda as she drew Johns face to her wet pussy with the hose.

John never saw her get undressed, but felt her mouth close around his dick while he licked and sucked on Virginia's dark wet lips. He stroked his tongue up and down her slit, flicking her clit with each pass.

"Oh yes. God yes!" Virginia mumbled as she lay trembling on the table, John's actions driving her up the slope of ecstasy. John continued to lick and suck her clit while Amanda worked under the table on his hard dick, her mouth sliding wetly up and down his engorged shaft. "Oh fuck me! Please!" Virginia begged, her body screaming at her that it couldn't take much more.

John pushed the chair back and allowed Amanda to pull his pants and underwear down before reaching up and guiding his hard dick to Virginia's wet pussy. He sunk easily into her, his curly pubic hair mixing with hers as she ground her pussy against him, trying to grind her clit harder into the base of his dick. John stroked slowly out and then rammed back into her, making her squeak in surprise before moaning in pleasure. He repeated the trip time and again while Amanda crawled up in the table, now completely nude, and squatted over Virginia's head, lowering her pussy to Virginia's eager tongue.

"OH yes.... So nice!" Amanda cooed as John slapped into Virginia's trembling body. Finally, more than she could handle, Virginia went rigid as a board, moaning loudly into Amanda's pussy as her orgasm washed over her. John continued to stroke time and again into her, holding her climax to its limit. No longer being stimulated by Virginia, Amanda lifted from her face and frigged her clit viciously, working her own orgasm to its climactic end.

Amanda came hard, her juices gushing and squirting over Virginia's face and chest, making her tits glisten with girl cum. The sight was more than John could stand any longer, and he jerked suddenly, his body pumping a huge shot of cum into Virginia's pussy. He tried to stroke again, accidently pulling his spurting cock from her pussy. Shot after shot of cum lanced out into the air and landed on Virginia's trembling tits, mixing with Amanda's cum. As she slowly came down from her long climax, Virginia slipped her hands to her big tits and gently massaged the mixture of cum into then, twisting and pulling her nipples as she did so.

"God I don't think I've ever cum that hard." Virginia said once she could breath somewhat normally again. "I'm certainly glad I gave you a chance to fuck me."

"It was a good fuck." John said, sagging in the chair he had previously been sitting in, his pants around his ankles. He felt exhausted, his body apparently not used to the unreal amount of sex he had in the last few days.

"You look tired!" Amanda said, sliding off the table, onto his lap. "Does that mean you can't fuck me?"

"I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to even get it up." John said tiredly.

"Oh, you really can't disappoint Amanda!" Virginia said from where she lay on the table. "We'll take care of getting you hard again." She sat up and slid off the table, moving Amanda aside and lowering herself between his legs. She quickly went to work, licking and sucking his soft dick, bringing it slowly to life. She sucked and licked his dick with abandon, often pushing his hardening dick down into her throat until her nose was pressing against his curly hairs. "There!" she declared, standing up and helping Amanda sit on his dick, facing away from him. Virginia sat on the table and hefted her big tits, holding them out for Amanda to suck on while she rode slowly up and down John's dick.

"Mmmmph." Amanda moaned as Virginia stuffed her other tit into her mouth.

"That's it! Suck em!" Virginia cooed as Amanda worked both her tits and John's dick. "Ohhhh good girl. Lick all that cum off my big tits." She said switching tits again. As she worked she began riding him faster, her orgasm building within her by the second.

"Ahhhh!" Amanda squealed as her pleasure climaxed, her whole body jerking as she ground her pussy into John's dick, trying to get every inch of him into her that she could. Her climax seemed to last forever before she sagged against Virginia, panting for breath.

"That a girl. Just take it easy a minute or two." Virginia cooed as she stroked Amanda's hair gently. "Felt good didn't it? Such a good fitting cock. I could fuck him all day, but we better not. Someone might get curious and come in here."

"Right." Amanda said, lifting herself from his dick and picking up her clothes that were tossed around. Virginia stood in front of John and slowly dressed, teasing him with her big tits until she had to finally cover them with her dress, leaving her bra laying on the table.

"Thought you might like to be able to see them a bit better." She whispered as she turned to let him zip her dress.

"Thank you." John answered honestly, glad he was at least not getting fired. He hadn't really planned on causing this, but it was all he could think of on the spur of the moment. Now that it was done he wondered what kind of long term ramifications it might have. He still didn't know how long it lasted, and if it was a finite period of time, what would happen to him when it did wear off? With all this swirling around in his head, he watched the two women saunter out the door, swinging their hips seductively as he watched them go.

Taking off early was frowned on, but he just wasn't up to staying any longer, so John packed his stuff and headed home. The house was, as usual, empty. He couldn't help but notice the angry look the neighbor lady was giving him as he walked from the car toward the back door. Trina Collins wasn't bad looking, but she was a bit... stuck up? John thought to himself as he dropped into his chair. Within minutes he was fast asleep.

"John. Honey!" He heard his wife call from the kitchen, dragging him from his nap.

"In here!" he called back, opening his eyes as she walked into the room. She stood in the doorway, her hands at her sides, looking at him with a huge smile, but not moving.

"So, what do you notice!" she asked, clearly bubbling over with excitement.

John looked at her for nearly a minute before it finally struck him, her shirt was not only tight, but screaming tight. "What's the matter with your shirt?"

"You noticed!" she said, twirling around. "At first I thought maybe my shirt shrunk." she said as she started unbuttoning her too tight shirt. "But then I realized that something else was going on. Look at this!" She pulled her shirt open and displayed her lacy bra to him, her tits clearly stuffing the B cups to more than overflowing.

"Wow! What did you do?" John asked, staring as she unclipped the front clasp and let the cups pop apart, her clearly larger breasts fully visible.

"I didn't do anything. I mean, I noticed my bra seemed a bit tight this morning, but I felt like it was getting tighter all day long, and now... Well you can see, they're both lots bigger. They must be, what, maybe a C cup now?"

"What do you think it is? I mean, do you want to go to the doctor?"

"What for, so I can ask him why my tits got bigger? They're even and firm, so it isn't anything bad. Hell I've always wanted bigger tits, and I know you're not going to complain!" she said with a giggle as she walked toward the chair he was sitting in, dropping her shirt off her shoulders with her bra and pushing her skirt down her hips. She climbed into the chair, wearing nothing but her stockings and shoes, leaning her now larger chest to his face for him to suck on, which he eagerly did.

"Oh god yes. That feels so good. I always wondered what women with bigger tits felt when they got sucked on." She cooed as John worked from one tit to the other, kissing and sucking as much of it as he could reach. He felt her hand move to his pants and begin undoing them the best she could with one hand while she held herself up with the other. After several minutes of fumbling she got his rock hard dick free and moved her exposed and wet pussy over it. She sunk slowly down on his shaft, letting her knees, on either side of his hips, take her weight.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers