Zar Ch. 02: Dungeon and Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zar looked down and swore. Her breasts were disturbingly large and, in places, still thickly coated in the bull-prince's essence. "How do I undo this?" she demanded - but the witch was gone.

*

The Dawn Blade shattered the iron chain as easily as it had pierced the wyrm's armour. Almost instantly, the reverse transformation was visible, the rippling muscles losing definition, the bovine features fading, the monstrous cock diminishing. What was left was a severely traumatised young man wearing a heavy collar several sizes too big.

Together they searched the witch's cottage, and discovered in a chest the richly coloured and bejeweled garments the prince had worn before. Tendaran, his name was. The eldest son of the King of Paraldiar. "I was on my way north," he said, his voice shaking. "A tribute to the Black Queen. Glad though I am to be free of the witch, I fear my fate in the north will be a worse one."

Tendaran sighed unhappily. "But there is no choice. They - my own people - will think me a coward, fled in the middle of the night, not lured away by a witch from a fireside tale. And the Black Queen's vengeance will be swift. Perhaps I am too late already..."

He set off at dawn, heading north, anxious yet determined. "Farewell, Prince Tendaran!" Zar called after him.

Zar slipped away too, weary from lack of sleep. She had spent the night searching through the witch's potions and books, looking for some way to undo the enlargement of her breasts. Their weight was a constant reminder of how she'd been tricked and violated, and the intrusive memory of the prince's huge cock between them, the lingering smell of his essence upon them, was enough to make her sensitive new nipples swell with an urgent need for attention.

The star proved to be an amulet engraved with the likeness of Minarwe, an ancient goddess of women and seduction. Zar took it with her, as much as anything else to keep it from the old woman. Of Abab-Baria there was no sign, but Zar was sure this story wouldn't be the last to feature the wicked witch.

12