Zar Ch. 04: King and Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zar knew it was pointless to try to run or fight. "Veshla did not guide me here to die."

The Queen snorted with amusement. "There's a rumour in the winds that a thief stole Veshla's armour, but I'd like to hear the truth of that. I want to hear how you robbed the King of the Atteyni, outwitted the sirens of Arae to take the Eye of K'Dunhe, and survived the black, de'el-infested river of Tordunh."

"I will gladly tell you all, but my quest does not end here. I seek passage to Denkhar."

"Out of the question," the Queen said, her tone brisk. "I may spare your life for our entertainment, but to allow an uninvited guest to depart? Impossible."

Zar frowned, trying to remember the old seer's words exactly. "Take the Troll King's cock to Lliria." No other words, nothing that explained what to do with it - although maybe it answered another impossibility. She bent and took the cloth-wrapped appendage from her bag, and offered it to the Queen. "This cannot be the equal of what is lost, but perhaps it will be an acceptable replacement."

Puzzled but curious, the Queen took the Troll King's cock in her hands, examining the detail of the marble length and sniffing it. "This is a royal gift indeed," she said, "but I would not wish to anger its rightful owner."

"Bdagr and I parted on good terms."

The Queen raised an eyebrow. "That he told you his name is sufficient assurance. Very well. I will let the Goddess decide your fate." She carried the stone cock to the statue of Ulaxr, and lifted it, severed base to severed root - and with a heavy clunk that resonated throughout the temple the offering was accepted. The erect member, now firmly attached, suited the Goddess very well.

The Queen looked at Zar and sighed. "Fate smiles on you. Let us hear your tale, and I will decide what is to be done."

*

But first they followed the path from the temple down to the palace that overlooked sea on the one side and orchards on the other. The leaves were red and gold with autumn hue, a reminder to Zar that the year was drawing to a close and she needed to be on her way to the North. In the grand throne-room, Zar knelt on a cushion with her back to the great hearth, and amidst a score of proud warrior-women who reclined on cushions and shared wine-skins and fruit. Only the white-robed Queen had a chair, and her attention was wholly on Zar.

She told her tale - and though she attempted at times to gloss over the more shameful details, her audience proved adept at divining the truth.

"And what of Uxur's sungold cock?" the Queen demanded. "What dread mischief does the wizard intend with it?"

"I know not," Zar confessed. Just thinking of it had her longing to feel it in her again. ("Flesh once touched by divine metal will forever yearn for more," Katarra had said, and Zar knew the truth of it.) Idly she massaged the stinging ache in her left cheek, momentarily unaware that she was exposing herself, until an appreciative whistle and a round of laughter brought her back to herself. As if she hadn't been embarrassed enough already.

They cheered her defeat of the dragon, and delighted in Abab-Baria's cruel misuse of her. "What a shame you did not get the recipe," they laughed. "Many a woman would kill for such enlargement!"

"And you let the witch escape too," the Queen noted more seriously. "The world would be well rid of such a monster."

They demanded every detail of the brothel, and of her encounter with the Goddess Veshla in the Temple. "A branding!" they cried, and demanded that she show them.

Reluctantly, Zar lifted her skirt to display her bum, the left cheek almost burning under the fierce heat of their gazes. Even more humiliating was how aroused it made her to see their hunger for her. Her nipples pressed against the silver breastplate, unseen and untouchable, and her moonsilver chastity belt denied that other urgent need.

She continued the tale, describing the sirens' seduction and her rescue of the Troll King. Her claiming of the Eye awed them, and they listened spellbound as she spoke of the river and her glimpses of the underworld.

"It is a rite of passage here in Lliria," the Queen explained, "to wade into the river and capture a de'el. Thus one proves courage, strength of will and a warrior's instincts. That and de'el blood is a great invigorator." This prompted a huge laugh from the warriors. "But there is one de'el older than the rest, stronger and swifter too, and many maids have been lost to the river after ravishment by that evil."

"I too was ravished by that monstrous evil," Zar said, reliving the shameful memory of her body convulsing in pleasure about the serpentine invader.

"And yet you live."

Zar nodded miserably, her body tense with frustrated need. Surrounded by such magnificent warrior women, she hated that her confessions revealed her to be more whore than one of them.

"You are too hard on yourself," the Queen said, as if reading her mind. "I doubt any here could have endured such ravishments. We are a proud people, and would choose death over defeat. In a fair fight we would be victorious, but against the trickery of wizards and witches, and against the devious magic of sirens and creatures of that ilk, we would not fare as well as you have done."

She sighed wearily. "Except for my sister..."

Zar was startled to see the Queen slump in her seat as if under a great weight. The gathered warriors forgot their entertainment and whispered angrily to one another, until the Queen held up a hand for silence. "When it was my sister's turn to wade the river, she chose instead to turn her back on our way of life. She was fearless in all else, but the de'els terrified her, and she was sure that the old one would get her. Instead, she entered the temple, and claimed Ulaxr's moonsilver cock for herself."

Zar frowned in confusion. "For herself?"

The Queen looked amused. "Do you not know?" She stood and let her robe fall, revealing a form alike to Ulaxr's, muscular yet feminine - and blessed with a sizable cock. "Long we have guarded that treasure, knowing that its power is too great for a mortal to possess, but alas we failed in the end. And Hanwe's mischief did not end there."

Distracted a little by the Queen's unexpected cock, Zar reacted slowly. "Hanwe?" Was it possible?

"Yes, the Black Queen is my sister. She too claimed an Eye - the unsleeping Eye that watched from the North. It is said that none may approach her unawares, for even when she sleeps the Eye never shuts. But it is the bow she wields that strikes terror into her enemies' hearts. The bow made by Derushil for Oehr, Lord of the Horizon."

"So it is true," Zar said. "I have heard that it is accurate at great distance."

"An arrow fired from Oehr's Bow will strike as true as the archer's sight - though I am told the victim should stand still and await her death, or else she might live." The Queen smiled at this nonsensical idea. "So tell me, Zar. What do you seek in Denkhar?"

"In truth my aim is further North. The path I follow leads to your sister, the Black Queen herself - where, if fate continues to smile on me, I will end her reign of terror."

*

An elderly warrior woman, unarmoured but scarred from ancient battle, entered the throne-room. She placed a jug and a basket at the Queen's feet, whispered to her briefly, and departed. The Queen lifted a cloth-wrapped bundle from the basket, and peeled it open to reveal a de'el's severed head. Though it had shrivelled greatly, and though Zar had not truly seen it at the time, she recognised the creature that had so nearly defeated her.

The gathered warriors clearly recognised it too, for there was much murmuring. "Too many of our sisters have been lost to this monster," the Queen said. "In slaying this de'el, Zar, you have earned a place in our sisterhood, and I return to you your sword." With obvious reluctance, her eyes regarding the sheathed weapon with the longing of a lover, the Queen passed the Dawn Blade across. "But to have any hope of besting my sister in armed combat, you must complete the initiation."

She passed the jug to Zar. "Drink," she ordered. "Just a sip, though."

The liquid was thick, black and bitter, and potent with some half-familiar magic. Even just a sip was like fire in her throat and a building heat in her belly. The Queen took a turn too, and passed the jug to her warriors to share. Gradually the warmth suffused through Zar's flesh, and so sharp was the pain where the Goddess had struck her, Zar massaged the branded cheek uncaring of the eyes that watched.

The Queen's cock was revealed again, but now it was magnificently hard, and Zar was startled to see the other warriors revealing similarly engorged weapons. A feast of cocks indeed. "Come here, Zar," the Queen said.

Zar stood before the Queen, and allowed herself to be turned and guided down onto the royal member. "Oh, Goddess! Yes!" she cried as it penetrated her ass, filling her like the answer to a prayer.

But when Zar tried to lift up, intending to fuck herself on that glorious length, the Queen gripped her by the hips and held her still. "Patience, Initiate," the Queen murmured. "Pleasure must be given, before it is taken."

One by one, the warrior women stood before Zar, presenting their cocks to her mouth. Without hesitation, or any shame over her excitement at being treated this way, Zar wrapped her lips lovingly about each and every one, licking and sucking in the hope of reward, all the while squirming within the Queen's grip.

That not one of the women finished in her mouth was disappointing, though as she watched them pairing off, fucking one another with vigorous strength, she understood. They had each given her the first taste, before yielding to their true desire.

"Now you may take pleasure," the Queen said, easing her grip, and like a wild beast set free, Zar rode the stallion cock that penetrated her ass so wonderfully. There was nothing to distract from her enjoyment - indeed, the warriors' savage orgy only spurred her on - and although she wished the belt and breastplate did not deny her other pleasures, there was no denying the exquisite pleasure delivered by a hard cock driving through that tight ring of muscle.

As the Queen's cock stiffened and erupted within her, the pulsing of the great length delivering blasts of thick, creamy cum deep inside her, Zar screamed in ecstasy as her own climax tore through her, and she convulsed blissfully about the Queen's throbbing cock.

"On your knees," the Queen ordered, and Zar obeyed, her limbs shaking in the aftermath of her orgasmic release. She looked up gratefully, only to have the Queen's cock, still hard, presented to her mouth. "The night is young," the Queen said, "and we have only just begun."

With a not unhappy sigh of resignation, Zar took the cock in her mouth, tasting herself in a way she had never imagined.

12