Zara

Story Info
Mina's new roommate isn't all she appears.
2.8k words
4.28
114.4k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina struggled to carry the large, heavy box up the stairs to her new dorm room, having to pause several times to shift the weight of the box and re-angle it to get around tight corners. She cursed under her breath as she dropped the box at the top of the stairs, panting for breath, her supple young body covered in a sheen of sweat, her dark hair falling out of its messy bun. She took a deep breath and heaved the box up once more, walking down the hall to her room.

Mina was a freshman and this was her first time living away from home. She was excited to start school and make new friends, though at the moment she was just exhausted and out of breath. She had been an athlete in high school and it showed. Her body was curvy but toned, the muscles of her legs and arms defined, a toned, flat stomach hiding beneath her university t-shirt. Her ample breasts peaked under her shirt, making it obvious she was not wearing a bra. She was naturally pretty, not beautiful, but pretty just the same and had left a boyfriend back in her home town.

She finally reached her room where several other boxes were already piled. There was something different about the cramped room this time, though. Her roommate had not yet arrived when her parents had helped her carry up the other boxes earlier. Now she had a visitor.

Mina had never seen a girl so beautiful. The young woman who sat on the other bed, looking quizzically at her new roommate, was stunning. She was petite, much shorter and smaller overall than Mina, with perfectly straight white-blonde hair, very pale skin, and large blue eyes. She wore a thin pink dress with a little ruffle on the top of it, revealing a little of her somewhat modest cleavage. She didn't seem intent on saying anything to Mina, and merely watched her curiously.

Mina cleared her throat, setting the box down, feeling suddenly inadequate in front of tis beautiful girl. "Hello," she said, walking towards her, offering a somewhat nervous smile. "My name is Mina."

The girl gazed up at her, locking her eyes on to Mina's in a way that made Mina's heart skip a beat. This is crazy, Mina thought, do I have a crush on this girl or something?

"My name is Zara," the girl said after a somewhat awkward pause. Her voice was soft, sweet, and delicate.

"Nice to meet you," Mina said. "So, uh... what are you studying?"

Zara blinked her eyes, as if she wasn't really sure what Mina meant by the question. Is she stupid? Mina thought. Maybe she's just shy...

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" the other girl asked suddenly.

"Umm, sure?" Mina said, shrugging. "Do you want to go together?"

Zara nodded, seeming pleased that the other girl had agreed to go before she got up and left th room. Mina watched her go, looking confused. Well, it would at least be an interesting year with her as a roommate.

***

Zara hadn't returned to the room, so Mina had to find the party herself. Not that it was hard to find. The music was blaring out of one of the all-male residences. She wished she had gotten Zara's number so she could text and see where she had gone, but she wasn't entirely sure Zara even had a phone. The other girl had brought nothing into the dorm room, not even any sheets for her bed!

Mina had done her best to look nice for her first college party. She wore a short party dress that clung to her figure and heels that made her already long legs look phenomenal. She had curled her hair and worn a little make up to try to bring out her looks a little. She walked into the building, which was extremely cramped and hot, filled to the brim with people. She tried to find Zara which turned out not to be difficult.

She spotted the girl, wearing the same clothes as earlier, looking rather out of place at the wild party, though she was easily the prettiest girl there. Mina waved to her and walked over. She would have asked where she had been all day, or where all her things were, but the music was much too loud.

Zara handed her a drink in a red plastic cup, which Mina began to drink unthinkingly, keeping close to her roommate, trying to find somewhere they could sit down or at least not be constantly jostled. Before she could do so, Zara grasped her hand and led her over to a sofa, pulling her down next to her with surprising strength for such a tiny girl. She held a small pill out towards Mina, looking quite insistent that she take it. Mina hesitated. She had gone to plenty of parties in high school, drank a lot and smoked pot from time to time, but she had never done any party drugs. Still, there was a first time for everything, she supposed...

She took the pill and placed it on her tongue, letting it dissolve. The effect was almost instantaneous. Her head began to spin, she felt flushed and woozy. The last thing she remembered before blacking out was Zara's face grinning triumphantly.

***

When she came to, she was lying on her back on Zara's bed. She groaned, clutching her head. She suddenly realised she was completely naked and not only that, but extremely wet. She moaned softly as she felt waves of horniness washing over her, her fingers slowly travelling down her stomach even as the haze of grogginess still kept her from fully realising her situation.

She slid her fingers between her legs, finding herself wet and hot and over-sensitive. She began to stroke her already engorged clit, moaning and writhing on the bed as each touch set her body on fire. She began to rub herself hard, greedily, eager for the all-consuming climax that her current aroused state promised. She bit her lip, arching her back and panting as an intense heat began to build up in her groin, slowly spreading throughout her body.

As she finally exploded into climax, she cried out loudly, her inhibitions abandoned. She collapsed on the bed, breathless, cheeks rosy, her fingers still between her legs.

She opened her eyes suddenly when she sensed a shadow moving over her, seeing Zara's inquisitive eyes staring back at her. Much to Mina's surprise, the other girl was also naked, and tantalisingly so. Zara had a much more girlish figure than her roommate, with small, pert breasts and very few curves. Still, her body was absolutely gorgeous, her skin silky and pale. Mina's mind felt too hazy to form any kind of coherent sentence and all she could do was make a soft, confused sound as Zara moved on to the bed and straddled the other girl's hips. Mina's eyes trailed over Zara's body, growing aroused again, her pulse quickening. Zara ran her hands over Mina's body curiously, grasping her much larger breasts in her small hands and squeezing them gently, eliciting a moan from Mina.

Mina watched as Zara re-positioned herself, moving further down the bed and spreading Mina's legs apart with little resistance. Mina tried to ask what the other girl was doing, but all that came out was a bleary moan. Zara only grinned, placing her hands on Mina's hips as she moved her mouth over the other girl's clit, sucking and licking the over-sensitive bud, almost sending Mina over the brink right away.

"Ahh, ahhh..." Mina moaned, squeezing her eyes shut, clutching at the edges of the mattress as Zara's attentions intensified. "N... ahhh!" Mina quickly reached her orgasm, exhausted from the abundance of pleasure she had already received that night.

Zara sat up, licking the sweet pussy juices from her lips and re-positioning the other girl again. She moved their legs so that their pussies pressed against one another, rubbing together delightfully. Mina watched helplessly, unable to resist, not sure she wantd to anyway. She thought of her boyfriend faintly, wondered if this counted as cheating, and then forgot about it entirely as Zara began to roll her hips, the feeling of their pussies rubbing together, the unimaginable pleasure of her clit grinding against her new friend's unbelievable.

Mina moved her hips in time with Zara, moans and whimpers tumbling out of her mouth as their movements became frenzied. Just as Mina felt herself on the brink of her third orgasm, she felt something strange pressing against her entrance. She opened her eyes, startled to see that Zara's skin had taken on a pale green glow, her eyes illuminated by an intense brightness. She looked down, her eyes widening to see a thick green tentacle protruding from the girl's pussy trying to snake its way into Mina. She tried to scream, but couldn't make the sound come out, and found herself unable to get up from the bed or run away. Her heart beat frantically in her chest and her lips opened wide in a soundless scream as the thick, bulbous tentacle suddenly forced its way into her, stretching her wide, filling her pussy.

Mina fell back on the bed as her body was rocked with new sensations. Though the abrupt entrance had caused some pain, she was also consumed with guilty pleasure. She had never been filled like this before, certainly not by her boyfriend. Zara began to move her hips, thrusting into her friend, causing Mina to moan and pant wantonly despite her overwhelming guilt and disgust. With each thrust, the tentacle seemed to lengthen until its fat head pushed against her cervix, sending intense jolts of pleasure through the teen's body. Zara leaned down to kiss the other girl, her tongue sliding into her mouth, exploring her. When she pulled away, their lips were connected by a few strands of strange, green slime.

The thrusting intensified and Mina forgot her fear over the situation and gave herself over to the intense pleasure. Her pussy was drenched with her own juices, allowing the tentacle to slide easily in and out of her. She writhed on the bed, arching her back and running her hands over her breasts, one hand moving down over her pelvic area so she could feel the thick mass ramming in and out of her, the rigid tentacle creating an outline on her lower stomach.

Mina could feel the most intense orgasm of her life beginning to build in the pit of her stomach. She wanted it so badly, needed it. She thrusted against the tentacle, panting hard for breath, her body covered in sweat. "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhhhh!" she cried as her orgasm started to take over her. Her pussy clenched hard around the intruding member, squeezing it, milking it as she was overthrown by the intense waves of her orgasm. She screamed, unashamed, uninhibited, her body consumed by the most intense pleasure she had ever known. Moments later, while still in the throes of pleasure, she felt white-hot seed pouring into her as the tentacle began to throb and swell and pump, releasing copious seed into her fertile young womb, leaking out onto the bed.

Mina opened her eyes and looked up at Zara as the edges of her vision began to blur, too exhausted from pleasure to possibly stay conscious any longer. She saw Zara's strange smile, made frightening by her glowing eyes, and then slipped back into blackness.

***

When Mina awoke the next morning, she had no recollection of what had occurred. The dull ache between her legs and copious fluids let her know something had definitely happened, but too embarrassed to admit that she had blacked out and too afraid her boyfriend would claim she had cheated on him, she said nothing.

She stayed in the room all day, expecting Zara to turn up at some point, but she never did. Days went by and she didn't see or hear from Zara. She asked at the front desk, but they claimed to have no idea about a girl named Zara. Mina assumed she had just decided to go home, that college wasn't for her or something like that. She slowly began to forget about the party and whatever had happened, until a few weeks later when she missed her period.

Nervous, Mina waited another two weeks before she finally bought a pregnancy test. By this point, her stomach had lost its flatness and had a pronounced bulge. Surely if she was pregnant, she wouldn't be showing so soon? She took the test, which came back negative. She decided to chalk up her weight gain to the unhealthy cafeteria food, and her missing period to the stress of being away from home. Of course, she couldn't possibly know that a human pregnancy test couldn't detect her unusual pregnancy...

As the weeks went by, her stomach grew at a rapid weight. She was too nervous to go to the nurse and took to wearing loose clothes and more or less hiding in her room. After two months, she was as round as a nine months pregnant woman. She finally went to the nurse who seemed to think she was stupid for claiming that she wasn't pregnant. She made the girl take another pregnancy test and, when that test came back negative, took a series of blood samples and told her to come back the next day.

Mina returned to her dorm room, locking the door and running her hands over her taught, swollen belly. She started to undress, walking over to her full length mirror and looking at herself. Despite her distress, her apparent pregnancy agreed with her. Her full, ripe figure and large, heavy breasts were highly erotic, in their own way. She rubbed her stomach, jolting when she felt something fluttering in her womb. She moved her hand down between her legs instinctively and, when she pulled it away, saw a strange green fluid on her fingers.

She didn't have much time to contemplate it as she felt another powerful jolt in her womb and collapsed on her knees in front of the mirror. She moaned, clutching her stomach as her muscles contracted powerfully. Oh my God, I'm in labour... she thought, the slimy green substance leaking out from between her spread legs onto the floor. She cried out as she contracted again, kneeling on the floor, spreading her legs as wide as possible as she instinctively began to push.

She felt something sliding down her birth canal, stretching her wide, creating an odd sensation of pleasure and pain. She clenched her jaw as she pushed again and again, covered in sweat as she struggled through her sudden labour. There was a gush of green fluid before whatever had been growing in her womb began to reveal itself. She reached down between her legs and felt the hard surface of what seemed to be an egg, covered in strange ridges. As it finally slid out of her onto the floor, she screamed with a sudden, unexpected climax. The egg rolled a few inches away. It seemed to be glowing with the same strange, green energy as Zara as images of that night spent with her disappeared roommate began to float back into her mind.

She didn't have much time to think about it as her contractions returned. This time, she watched carefully in the mirror as her round belly shifted, the egg forcing its way down out of her womb. She moaned, this time in pleasure rather than pain as her body accustomed itself to the new sensation. She panted, pushing down hard and beginning to rub her clit, arching her back slightly as the egg began to exit her body, watching in the mirror as the green mass became visible between her pussy lips before sliding on to the floor, causing her body to tremble with another orgasm. This continued for almost an hour until she had deposited seven large green eggs. She collapsed into a pool of the sticky green liquid, closing her eyes and passing out.

***

She awoke to the dark room illuminated only by the faint glow of her seven eggs. She sat up slightly, running her hand over her flat stomach, feeling empty and unfulfilled without her womb full of her strange offspring. She had been frightened before, but now she understood, as though her yet-unhatched children had told her. She was a host, a brood-mother. She looked in the mirror and saw Zara's naked, glowing form behind her, smiling and turning around.

"I missed you," she said, grinning. "I'm ready now."

Zara grinned, stepping towards the other girl, who had taken on the same glow as her eggs, bending down and kissing her, filling the whole room with a pale green glow.